Chapter 12 Buying meat

After dawn, Qin Chi asked Zhang Zhi to rest at home according to the doctor's orders, while he went to the suburbs to find a food processing factory, intending to buy food directly from the factory.

All kinds of jerky are the best to supplement physical energy, and air-dried duck legs and rabbit legs are all scarce foods that are rarely seen in the last days.

After his father's inheritance was exchanged for money, Qin Chi prepared tens of millions of funds and planned to use a considerable part of it to buy food.

He also bought hundreds of kilograms of air-dried meat and piled it in the warehouse before, but he was afraid of hunger in his last life. He was always worried that the food would be eaten up soon, and he felt very uneasy.

No one knows how long the end of the world will last. If it is decades or hundreds of years, human beings will not be able to defeat zombies of unknown origin, and the food he prepares is far from enough.

It would be nice if Lao Yuan's space could farm and support animals, then it would be equivalent to a piece of walking land, with a steady supply of food.

Qin Chi secretly sighed that he is really not ordinary greedy, it would be good to have a storage box, and he is insatiable to want a space where he can feed things and carry it with him. What is this not insatiable greed?

Qin Chi told the manufacturer that he was going to open a dry goods store, and the demand was quite large. The person in charge of the factory also felt that he must be a big customer in a suit and leather shoes, and was busy asking someone to take him to the warehouse to pick out food.

This meat processing factory is the largest producer in Luocheng. It has all kinds of bacon, sausage, beef jerky and duck jerky, which makes Qin Chi dazzled.

He picked some foods that could be stored for a long time and would not deteriorate due to lack of a refrigerator, such as all kinds of preserved duck and preserved pork ribs, dried salted fish and ham, etc. He bought all the foods that could be stored for a long time and would not deteriorate quickly. Come down and let the manufacturer drag him to the rented warehouse.

He was generous when he paid, and the person in charge felt that such a rich and powerful person could not be spared, so he gave a lot of extra dry meat.

The meat given away is not much compared to what Qin Chi bought, but if only Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi were to eat it, they would eat it for 365 days, and it would take a year or two to finish it.

After preparing the meat, it was almost dusk, Qin Chi went back to the warehouse to put all the meat in a pile, and estimated the capacity of the storage box again.

Guns and ammunition, medicines, general merchandise, and so many other things Qin Chi had not yet prepared, but the space box was almost too empty.

Is it possible to buy another big truck, and then tow these things to the market?

Qin Chi didn't have a good solution for a while, but in any case, this Luocheng couldn't stay any longer. In the early days of the apocalypse, Luocheng was severely damaged. Except for some of the people who fled first, the rest of the tens of millions of people were all lost. Become a lamb to be slaughtered, and eventually die miserably.

In the beginning, no place in the world was safe. Almost all bases were built later. If Qin Chi wanted to find a place to settle down, he had to rely on his past life memory to go to the safest and most reliable base.

When he got home in the evening, Zhang Zhi had already made dinner, because Qin Chi didn't like to have outsiders at home, so there was no nanny there. In the past, Zhang Zhi did all the housework, and Qin Chi couldn't even wash the dishes.

In the five years in the last days, Qin Chi has also learned a lot, so it is not a problem to take care of Zhang Zhi.

After taking the medicine and lying on the bed for another day, and with the alpha pheromone released by Qin Chi for comfort, Zhang Zhi's complexion improved a lot, but his physical fitness was still lacking in order to cope with the coming apocalypse.

"Brother Zhi, I'll teach you how to play with a gun." Qin Chi said casually, but Zhang Zhi was startled.

In the country, for whatever reason, it is always illegal to own a gun.

"Where did you get the gun?" No wonder Zhang Zhi was nervous, if he was caught illegally holding a gun, Qin Chi would really be finished.

Qin Chi innocently took out the pistol he was wearing, pressed the trigger and pretended to shoot it into the sky. Zhang Zhi almost stopped breathing.

"Don't be nervous, brother, I taught you for a reason, you believe me." Qin Chi put the gun beside the bowl, and turned to say seriously: "This gun was given to me by Lao Yuan, he said that he was outside recently. It's not peaceful, I want us to learn guns quickly, and if we encounter trouble, we can protect ourselves with guns."

Zhang Zhi often heard Qin Chi talk about Lao Yuan, knew that Lao Yuan was a miraculous person, and saw Qin Chi's expression was more serious than ever before, Subconsciously nodded.

After dinner, Qin Chi set up a simple target in the garage and taught Zhang Zhi how to shoot.

Unlike the rebellious Qin Chi, Zhang Zhi has always been a good citizen, let alone touching a gun, he has never even seen the real appearance of a gun in his life.

Learning marksmanship is not an easy task. At the beginning, Qin Chi had torn his palms to be able to shoot at will, and his marksmanship was outstanding.

Zhang Zhi was frail after all, so Qin Chi only taught him a simple method, and he drove him back to bed before letting him practice for a long time.

Now Qin Chi does not allow Zhang Zhi to go to the company. First, there is no need for development in the company. Second, he is also afraid that there will be infected people in the city, or unexpected situations such as natural and man-made disasters will occur. If Zhang Zhi cannot stay there In a relatively safe home with a low population density, Qin Chi was not at ease.

With Qin Chi's repeated instructions, Zhang Zhi also decided to temporarily leave the company affairs to his assistants. He was sensitively aware that Qin Chi really wanted to live a good life with him. If he didn't take good care of his body, he would never be able to add another baby to the family in his life.

Zhang Zhi was always worried that Qin Chi would be taken away by Zhang Leyue again without a child with the common blood of the two to maintain the family.

After Zhang Zhi fell asleep, Qin Chi continued to go to the study to turn on the computer to sort out his list.

The more he walked around the market, the more he wanted to prepare more things. Now the money is enough, but the storage box is too small to hold the things he wants to take away.

At present, there are only all kinds of bacon and dried meat in the warehouse, as well as a little canned food and other omnivores. In addition, the staple food such as rice and noodles, seasonings, dried vegetables and fruits, etc. have not been bought, but Qin Chi wants to throw away some of the meat, but he is reluctant.

In the apocalypse, a small piece of meat is extremely precious, and he is a person who does not like meat, and he is reluctant to throw away a piece of pig skin.

If only Lao Yuan's storage box could be bigger.

It is already the tenth day of the last days. If there is no accident, the last days will come in twenty days. Qin Chi didn't want to delay for a second. At night, he ordered some seeds of vegetables and fruits online and delivered them directly to his home.

If you can go to a very safe base in the future, it is not bad to grow some vegetables yourself. You can turn it over to the base in exchange for a place to live, and you can grow it and eat it yourself.

Apart from all kinds of seeds, Qin Chi bought a lot of miscellaneous seasonings, grain, oil, rice and noodles, all of which were directly supplied by the factory. They will be shipped to the warehouse at that time, and he will sign for them.

If it wasn't for fear that time would be too late, he really wanted to choose the right food slowly.

As for not being able to store it... let's talk about it later, it's really not good, buy a few more big trucks, drag them to the deep mountain caves to hide, and if there is a chance to come back, go to replenish the empty space storage box.

Being able to order online saves a lot of trouble. Qin Chi plans to use the time saved to take Zhang Zhi to the hospital a few more times to make sure Zhang Zhi's health gets better as soon as possible.