Chapter 112 Shameless

"Is the baby all right?" Zhang Zhi asked.

Qiao An smiled bitterly, "It's been raining a bit, but it's much better than Brother Qin and the others. It's all my fault and I'll cause you trouble again."

"Don't say that, I'll hold the child, you go to change clothes, everything is there In this backpack." Zhang Zhi went over to hold the child.

"Brother Zhi, you change first." Qiao An insisted that Zhang Zhi take care of himself first.

Zhang Zhi knew that he felt guilty and put others first in everything. There was no point in arguing any more, so he just changed his wet clothes every three times and then went to hold the baby.

Joan gratefully handed the baby to him, then took out a set of clothes that Muzi had prepared before from the backpack, and hid behind the curtains to change.

Besides them, there were other people in the bedroom. An eight- or nine-year-old boy kept looking at them and wanted to come up to pick up his backpack, but Zhang Zhi drove him back.

He actually likes children very much, but because of Xie Yuze, he doesn't like this family. Besides, this child also looks spoiled and arrogant. Just now, Joan was changing clothes behind the curtains. He wanted to go up and lift the curtains several times, but Zhang Zhi stopped him.

In the apocalypse, one should be wary of adults and not be too kind to bear children.

When Qiao An came out, Zhang Zhi asked him to sit on the bedside with the child to rest for a while, while guarding Zhao Fengnian, and went out to see for himself.

Ignoring the hostility of the people in the room, Zhang Zhi walked to the window and looked out with Xie Yuze.

Behind the house is an open space that used to be the family's vegetable garden. At this moment, Lao Yuan and the others are braving the storm to set up a tent.

"I can't, it's too windy." Xie Yuze said in a deep voice.

Seeing Qin Chi running around in the gust of wind, still unable to fix the tent, and being hit by the rain, Zhang Zhi was also very worried.

In fact, in this case, the container they got back is just right, but because there are countless pairs of outsiders watching, they dare not let the container appear out of thin air.

Zhang Zhi was thinking about what to do when Xie Yumao hurried in and said to the people in the room, "There's a big container over there. Brother Wen just found it. Let's help carry it together!"

Zhang Zhi immediately understood . Now, put on the jacket and go out. Xie Yuze thought about it and followed.

When Qiao An heard the noise, he also wanted to come out to help. Zhang Zhi asked him to keep Zhao Fengnian still, so he had to shrink back again.

Seeing that all the people in the room were not moving, Xie Yuzheng shouted again, "Everyone help, the container is too big, we have to move it together, there are children in their group who are injured, and they need to settle down as soon as possible. "The

people in the room still didn't move, all of them were dead, and when the brothers' father saw this, he put on a raincoat and walked out.

"Dad..." Xie Yuzhuo's lips moved. In fact, he didn't want his father to come out, but the other strong brothers didn't move, and there was nothing he could do.

"Let's go, they also helped us a lot." Dad Xie patted his son on the shoulder, and the two walked out together.

In the pouring rain, a group of people surrounded the large container, not knowing what to do.

This big guy, even if everyone in the house came to help move it, he would never be able to shake it half a point by manpower.

Fortunately, Wen Jia had a brain and found a relatively flat place with relatively high terrain, even if it was a good place to stay.

"Don't move, you can't move, let's stay here." Lao Yuan said, still a little worried, "Let's move some stones to block the surrounding, don't let the wind blow away."

Ba Ping immediately refused . This kind of high-intensity physical work, "With such a large container, unless a crane is used, no amount of wind can blow it."

As soon as he finished speaking, there was a gust of wind blowing, and the nearby floodwaters were rolled up several meters high, and the container was swaying.

Qin Chi grabbed the handle of the container door with one hand and Zhang Zhi tightly with the other to prevent his lover from being swept away by the wind, and said, "The wind may not be able to blow, but it is not stable after all."

Mu Zi was also a little startled, "I think it's okay to work hard now, and it's safer to live here."

"Then move, there is a lot of gravel nearby." Xie Yuzhuo rolled up his trousers and greeted his father to a collapsed house, where he planned to move from there. A stone comes back.

Ba Ping and Lao Yuan looked at each other, greeted Mu Zi, and walked to the other side.

Qin Chi asked Zhang Zhi and Xie Yuze to go into the container and tidied up the inside a little. He and Wen Jia teamed up to carry the stone.

The container was very dirty, with water stains and river sand, as well as countless litter and small animal corpses, and it stinks. Zhang Zhi had not had time to clean it after he had taken it into the space before, so he could hide it from the eyes and ears of uninformed people.

Xie Yuze helped pick up the dead branches and leaves, and said suspiciously, "It's strange, my brother and I have been here before, why didn't we find this?"

Zhang Zhi said calmly, "It was probably washed up by the water, this will be water. Is there a car floating everywhere?"

This explanation is too far-fetched, Xie Yuze obviously does not believe it, but even the anti-scientific things like zombies have appeared, what reason is there to doubt the things that appear in front of you?

Xie Yuze didn't like to worry, and he didn't like to think about it, so he didn't pursue it any more.

The two were just busy when they suddenly heard a loud bang.

"What's wrong?" Xie Yuze was startled.

Zhang Zhi stood for a few seconds and quickly walked out of the container, Xie Yuze followed.

All the people nearby heard the movement and looked at the source of the sound.

The flood rose too fast, and the place where Zhang Zhi and the others lived was submerged in half by the flood. The meeting finally couldn't hold on anymore and collapsed.

Xie Yuze had lingering fears, "Fortunately, you evacuated early."

If people were still on the second floor, they would have been caught in the flood with the house.

Zhang Zhi hummed, and went into the container to continue cleaning.

Others moved a lot of stones one after another and blocked them around the container. In the end, they worked together to half-drag and half-push a few large rocks, and solidly surrounded the container, leaving only the place where the end of the box came in and out.

"That's it." Xie Yuzhuo gasped and clapped his hands, so tired that he couldn't straighten his waist.

Lao Yuan patted him on the shoulder, "Thank you very much, I'll invite you to dinner in two days."

Xie Yumao was happy, "Let's not talk about eating, it's good to have clean water to drink, you'd better find a container and put it outside to catch the rain. , even the filter is omitted."

Zombies and corpses are soaked in the water on the ground, and you can't drink it directly, but the rainwater from the sky is always clean, right?

Although there is a desire to invite the three of the Xie family to dinner, but there is nothing in the container, so it has to be arranged again.

After the three people left, they put a few beds in the container, put furniture and a few supplies, and a simple new home was completed.

It is still the same as the layout on the RV. The last section of the container is the bed, and the front is the toilet and the simple stove. There are two sofas in the front, just enough to sit and rest.

Zhang Zhi hung a curtain between the beds, so that they could sleep separately and change clothes easily. Ba Ping set up the kitchen utensils, worrying about how to cook inside.

The generator is too noisy to be placed directly in the container, but it is impossible to cook with an induction cooker and rice cooker without electricity.

After that, I still have to find a way to turn on the electricity, otherwise the day will not pass.

Clothes, food and shelter are not a problem for the time being, but you have to hide it from the people on Xie Yuzhao's side, and then you have to pretend to go out to collect supplies, pretending that these things were picked up by them from the flood.

Whether you can hide it or not depends on luck.

After the container was roughly sorted out, Zhang Zhi held an umbrella, Qin Chi and Wen Jia carried a stretcher, and went to Xie Yuzhao's house to pick up Zhao Fengnian and Qiao An.

However, as soon as the three of them got out of the house, they could hear the noise inside, and they could also hear the shrill scolding and the cry of the baby.

Zhang Zhi often helped Qiao An take care of the baby, and immediately heard that the cry belonged to Qiao An's son, and rushed in without saying a word.

Inside the house, Xie Yumao and Xie Yuze kept Qiao An behind them, and across from the three was a pregnant Omega who was showing her teeth and claws.

"What's going on?" Zhang Zhi rushed over and asked.

As soon as Joan saw him, the tears she had held back for a long time finally came out, "Brother Zhi, they slandered me for stealing, but I didn't steal, I really didn't steal!"

As soon as Joan finished speaking, the Omega shouted aggressively, "Everyone has stolen everything and hasn't stolen it. You are too shameless! Besides, will the thief admit that he stole something? To judge whether the thief has stolen something, it is enough for the thief to say a few words by himself?"

Zhang Zhi patiently said, "If there is any misunderstanding, please tell us all to judge together. Before that, please spit people out."

"You..." Omega had the support of relatives behind him. Qin Chi went back in fright.

Qin Chi is tall, and has been tempered in the blood and rain in the past few months. He is dark and fierce. Once his face is cold, the whole person is like a vicious underworld member, which makes people feel terrified.

Omega is used to being arrogant at home, but he doesn't have the courage to show off his power to outsiders.

Wen Jia also stepped forward and asked, "What's the matter?"

Seeing them coming, Xie Yumaru breathed a sigh of relief and said with a wry smile, "My cousin found something in the bag you carried, so I have to say yes. His own, he..."

"What do you mean by saying it's mine? It was mine!" Omega screamed again, "My brother dug out a lot of ham and milk from your bag, which happened to be ours. I lost it again inexplicably, isn't that what you guys stole?"

Zhang Zhi looked at Qiao An, and Qiao An said guiltily, "I'm sorry, brother Zhi, I'm going to urinate the baby, so it will take two or three minutes, and the bag will be That kid opened it."

They looked at the bag on the ground together, and saw that the contents were basically swept away, and the food and medicine that Lao Yuan had put in before could not be seen at all, except for the one that Qiao An made for his son. Little clothes that no one can wear.

And the kid who wanted to pick up the buns earlier had milk in his left hand and bread in his right. He threw one at a bite, and his parents picked up what he had thrown away.

The child didn't mean to repent at all, and even grimaced at Zhang Zhi proudly, as if to say that even if Zhang Zhi wouldn't let him take it, he would still be able to get it.

Zhang Zhi knew in his heart that this group of people wanted to keep this material for themselves just because Qiao An was easy to bully, and because they had a lot of people.