Chapter 19 Natural and man-made disasters

A group of people are busy collecting supplies, and Qin Chi also has to prepare for the apocalypse. During this time, Zhang Zhi has to go through the formalities. I don't know if his body can hold it up. In order to make Zhang Zhi adapt to the apocalypse as soon as possible, he also Time to plan more. Qin Chi thought for a while, then took out a pistol and a submachine gun, and hid them in the car and planned to take them back for Zhang Zhi to practice.

After a few hours, Ba Ping first dragged a small truck of rice flour and waited for it to come back, and packed it in two storage boxes with Qin Chi before going out to buy other things. After a while, Wen Jia also brought the refrigerator and portable generator back, because Lao Yuan's storage box was much smaller, so he put it all in the box on Qin Chi's side.

Just having a generator without oil and related circuits is not enough. Wen Jia sat on the ground and fiddled for a long time, and finally got a usable wiper plate. Not only can it supply power to the refrigerator, but the rest of the equipment can be used.

You can put some quick-frozen dumplings, dumplings, etc. in the refrigerator, or you can buy fresh pork and beef, etc. to freeze, and take them directly if you want to eat them.

In the evening, when Mu Zi came back with a cart of snacks, Wen Jia did not allow him to put it in the storage box. He had to wait for the necessary items to be fully stored, and he could bring them if there was extra space.

Although Mu Zi was verbally dissatisfied, he also knew that snacks were not necessary, and there was no need to be so willful.

Ba Ping and Lao Yuan came back one after the other, and each bought a lot of supplies. The number of department stores Lao Yuan bought was too large, and a considerable part would arrive tomorrow, so that's it for today.

Everything was packed properly, Qin Chi drove a few people home, and went to the hotel to pack a few meals, so as not to have to cook when he went back.

When they got home, Zhang Zhi was reading a magazine in the living room.

"Brother Zhi, I'm back." Qin Chi changed his shoes at the door and walked in, put the food in the kitchen first, then walked out, put his arms around Zhang Zhi and introduced him to everyone, "Lao Yuan, let me know you, this is my lover. , Zhang Zhi."

Lao Yuan spat a mouthful of phlegm into his palm, rubbed it twice, then wiped his chicken coop-like hair, looking at Zhang Zhi with a smile on his face, "Hello, I'm Lao Yuan, Xiao Qin's older brother, Xiao Zhang, what is your name? I'm just old Yuan."

Wen Jia and the others also introduced greetings to Zhang Zhi in turn, and had a general understanding of each other.

It was the first time that Zhang Zhi was introduced in such a serious manner in front of Qin Chi's friends. Zhang Zhi was also a little nervous, but his face was very calm. He showed the majesty of the company boss, but instead gave everyone a cold and arrogant sense of alienation.

Qin Chi secretly looked at it funny, don't look at Zhang Zhi's pretending to be arrogant, after getting familiar with Lao Yuan and the others, his relationship is so good that he can wear a pair of trousers.

Afterwards, Qin Chi and Wen Jia warmed up their meals, and they ate and chatted at the dining table together.

After Lao Yuan met Zhang Zhi, he didn't understand at first why Qin Chi with such an outstanding appearance would marry such an ordinary Beta.

He has been in friendship with Qin Chi for several years. Knowing that Qin Chi is actually a little outwardly, he especially likes the soft and beautiful Omega. It is really hard to believe that Qin Chi will end up with a mediocre Beta.

However, after spending more time with Zhang Zhi, he clearly realized that Zhang Zhi was not mediocre, on the contrary, he was excellent. As the boss of a listed company, Zhang Zhi has his own unique views on everything. He doesn't follow others' opinions, and he is calm and calm without bad intentions. He is a person worthy of trust.

In addition, as a person who is very observant, Lao Yuan can also see his deep love for Qin Chi from Zhang Zhi's eyes. That kind of focused and infatuated eyes cannot be deliberately pretended.

With such a person loving and loving, it is no wonder that Qin Chi, like a prodigal son, is firmly held in his hands.

Everyone has been busy all day, and it will be exhausting. Especially Lao Yuan and others, they just came back from Damu Snow Mountain and rushed to the hometown of their dead partner. , and then buy other materials, even the iron body will not be able to hold it.

After dinner, everyone was not in the mood to chat and went back to their rooms to rest.

Qin Chi went back to the bedroom after washing, and Zhang Zhizheng was leaning against the bedside and borrowing a small lamp to read news on his mobile phone.

There have been natural disasters in various places recently. Either the small island here was engulfed by earthquakes and tsunamis, or the backward tribes there were infested by unknown viruses, and the number of casualties increased wildly. At the same time, other countries were also accompanied by hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, forest fires and other disasters. There are really signs of the end of the world. .

Zhang Zhi was worried, after all, if disaster really happened, he could not protect Qin Chi because he was weak now.

It's better to save as much money as possible, and then have a good relationship with the key officials in the city. If something happens, you can escape in time.

Seeing Zhang Zhi frowning, Qin Chi also felt sorry for him. If it wasn't for his lack of skills, there would be no need to bother Zhang Zhi to drag his weak body to the company to be harassed by the Zhang family. If Zhang Zhi fell ill again because of this, he would hate yourself.

"Brother Zhi, I've worked hard for you these past two days." Qin Chi sat beside the bed and touched Zhang Zhi's side face, "When I'm done, I won't make you so tired."

Zhang Zhi Put down the phone, shook his head with a light smile, and whispered: "I know that you and Lao Yuan are doing something that I can't let me know, if you have a reason that you can't tell, I won't ask, but Xiaochi, you must You have to protect yourself, it's not peaceful outside recently, don't stay too far from me, if something happens, I might not be able to come to you in time."

Qin Chi was stunned for a moment, and then solemnly agreed.

After a while, Qin Chi's eyes suddenly became sore, and he threw himself into Zhang Zhi's arms like a child. He wrapped his arms tightly around Zhang Zhi's waist and refused to let go. Zhang Zhi also reluctantly patted his back, "What's wrong?" become so sad?

Qin Chi whispered, "Brother Zhi, you haven't called me 'Xiao Chi' for a long time." I

remember when Zhang Zhigang became his guardian and disciplined him in place of his parents. He was in the rebellious period, and he was angry with Zhang Zhi. Don't contradict Zhang Zhi. When the trouble was serious, he moved his hands a few times, but Zhang Zhi always let him, and never wanted to hurt him even a single hair, which made him more and more lawless.

Perhaps for Zhang Zhi, he is not only the orphan of his teacher, but more importantly, an irreplaceable dear family member.

At first, Zhang Zhi would also call him "Xiao Chi", he was gentle and affectionate, but later, Zhang Zhi was heartbroken by him, and the address gradually changed to "Qin Chi" with his first name and surname, although this was Qin Chi's own request Yes, Zhang Zhi is not allowed to call his nickname, but up to now, no one can realize how much he regrets it.

Qin Chi was sad for a while, and Zhang Zhi let him hold him, and the two didn't speak for a long time.

No matter how difficult the future is, Qin Chi believes that he and Zhang Zhi will be able to live well.