Chapter 79 Small box

Zhang Zhi and Mu Zi took out all the gold bars and placed them on the table to form a golden hill.

Qin Chi counted it, and there were seventy-six in total. Fortunately, Brother Hu was able to drag such a heavy thing home without throwing it away at the juncture of life and death.

Lao Yuan picked up one and looked at it. "It's an old thing from the Republic of China."

Before the apocalypse, this thing could still be worth a few dollars, but after the apocalypse, if the social order cannot be quickly rebuilt, gold bars will be like stones, not even the instant noodles.

Qin Chi wasn't interested in gold bars either, so he only looked back at Zhang Zhi, and when he saw him nodding, he smiled and said to

Brother Hu, "So that's what Brother Hu always wanted?" If so, what do you want me to exchange for it, just tell me." Brother Hu knew that he was too rude just now, even if he pretended not to be interested in gold bars, no one would believe him.

The gold bars were placed on the table, but Brother Hu couldn't take it, his eyes were glued to it, Qin Chi was afraid that he would stare out his eyes in the next second.

"We don't know what you have, what can you exchange for it?" Lao Yuan asked.

"Medicines, food, department stores, everything." Brother Hu said in a deep voice.

Lao Yuan and Qin Chi looked at each other, thinking that they also have these things, maybe more and more complete than Brother Hu's.

After deliberating for a long time, Lao Yuan said slowly, "I want gasoline."

Brother Hu's eyes sank, and his lips murmured a few times before he said, "I didn't get much gasoline.

" It shouldn't be difficult for you to exchange gasoline for gold, right?" On the way to the city, Qin Chi inquired about the people in the same car, and learned that Brother Hu was not only going to the mall and the bank , more or more major gas stations.

The gasoline hoarded by Brother Hu must be no less than theirs.

Seeing Brother Hu's embarrassed expression, Qin Chi spread his hands, "Since we can't reach an agreement, then forget it, we don't have to embarrass each other."

Brother Hu said in a deep voice, "Brother Qin, there are few of you. When you leave Letan City, you can't take the gold bars with you, and the same goes for gasoline, so why be so greedy?"

"You also said 'once', the greater possibility is that we will live and work in peace and contentment in Letan City, and wait for the country to eliminate zombies. , and then use this gold to make a fortune." Qin Chi knew that it was impossible, and this would just be a trap for Brother Hu.

"That's right, these gold bars are also the relics of Zhige's grandfather. We exchange the gold bars with you, and we are already very sorry for the conscience. Don't do that, you don't eat dog shit?"

Zhang Zhi; "..."

This Is the child trying to form a symmetrical sentence with "toast, do not eat, eat and punish"?

Brother Hu was so angry that he gritted his teeth secretly, but now he is too weak to take all the gold bars from the "Longtan Tiger Cave", and it is impossible to bring the younger brothers to grab it, because he does not know Qin Chi and others How many bullets are there?

If it is tough, it is difficult to tell which side suffers from the loss.

"Okay, gasoline is gasoline. I only leave enough gasoline for the Land Rover. The rest are all for you. Likewise, seventy-six gold bars, no less than one, I want to take all of them."

Qin Chi stretched out his hand with a smile. , "Deal."

In order to avoid long nights and dreams, Brother Hu immediately went back to Zhang's house and ordered a few younger brothers to transport gasoline to Zhang Zhi's garage.

The barrels of gasoline were placed flat in the garage, making Lao Yuan's mouth crooked. He has always been worried that the current gasoline reserves are not enough to run the RV for a few laps. Now that Brother Hu has turned in so much, he doesn't have to worry about gasoline for the time being.

When everyone was carrying gasoline, Zhang's mother and Zhang Leyue were standing outside the yard, cursing incessantly.

"Some people are really wolf-hearted. Those gold bars should have belonged to our family Xiaoxu and Le Yue. He's better. He swallowed them all by himself. It's really not a thing!"

Zhang Leyue followed and said by name, "That's right, As I said earlier, a person like Zhang Zhi is a white-eyed wolf. No matter how nice you are to him, he will turn his face and ignore him. Look, if you were a normal person, would you treat your relatives who raised you like this? A full seventy Six gold bars, he can actually eat it!"

Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi actually heard it, but neither of them planned to pay attention.

The ownership of the gold bars may not be clearly stated in the will, but judging from the golden keys that Grandpa Zhang left to Qin Chi, it is not difficult to understand that this is indeed for Zhang Zhi.

Zhang Zhi also found a wooden box in the insurance. In the box was a photo of his grandfather holding him when he was just born, and taking a group photo with his two fathers who had not yet passed away. In the photo, the four of them were smiling happily.

In addition, there is a note at the bottom of the photo, which is written by Grandpa Zhang Junxiu, which says that Zhang Zhikai will live happily.

Maybe grandpa was worried that something as precious as gold bars would lead to scrambles after his death, and Zhang Zhi was not a feisty temperament, which would make Zhang's father and mother succeed, so he chose this method to let Zhang Zhi reap the rewards. Find happiness by yourself.

After taking back all the gasoline, Lao Yuanxi smiled and couldn't close his mouth.

When he got home and closed the curtains, Qin Chi looked at the room full of supplies and was really worried.

Once they have to leave Letan City, how can these supplies be taken away?

Sitting on the sofa, Lao Yuan smirked happily, seeing Qin Chi's sad face, and said, "Xiao Qin, what are you worried about, even if you can't take it with you once, let's lock all the doors and windows before we leave, and we can come back later to get it, no matter how bad it is. I'll stay here for the time being, and I'll talk about it later when it's a last resort."

Mu Zi was eating ice cream, "That's right, isn't it good here, there are no zombies in Qingxing District, and we still have enough supplies, as long as there are no accidents, everything will be fine. Enough to live comfortably for several years."

Qin Chi shook his head and did not argue with the two.

In this world, I am afraid that apart from him, no one knows how terrible disasters will come in the future.

There will only be more and more zombies, water sources will be polluted, the climate will become worse, and ordinary houses will not be able to provide a better living environment for humans. Only the large bases built in the later period have a chance of survival.

Qin Chi suddenly remembered that the major bases should already be under construction during this period. He would be free now and should come to see where he can go.

"Brother Zhi, I'll use your computer."

Zhang Zhi looked at the photo in his hand and hummed absently.

Qin Chi sat next to him with the notebook and put one hand on his thigh, "What are you thinking, so ecstatic."

Zhang Zhi smiled and handed him the photo, "Grandpa still keeps this." Grandpa Zhang, yes Really love them father and son.

Qin Chi glanced at him, and he couldn't take his eyes away, "Baby's version of Brother Zhi?"

After hearing about it, Mu Zi ran over and squeezed between Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi, "Let me see, it's really Brother Zhi. Brother Zhi was so fat when he was a child, hahaha."

"It's not fat, it's mellow!" Qin Chi said with a smirk.

Zhang Zhi was teased by the two of them, and smiled helplessly.

His father is Alpha, and the other father is Omega. If it weren't for the early death of the two, he would have given birth to a younger brother or sister, so as not to have no relatives as he is now.

At that time, his Omega father should have been well taken care of during the pregnancy. He was born white and plump, with a really round face, not as well-defined as it is now.

Qin Chi took the photo and put it in his pocket, "It's confiscated, come and get it when you want to see it."

"Cut." Mu Zi made a contemptuous sound, licked off the residue on the stick, and then threw the stick away in the trash can.

Clap his hands, he was about to sit back to his original position when he saw Zhang Zhi put a box on the coffee table.

"Brother Zhi, what kind of box is that?" Mu Zi picked it up curiously to check.

"The box for the photos, I think the workmanship is more delicate, so I didn't throw it away." Zhang Zhi always felt that the box seemed a little familiar, but he didn't understand where the familiarity came from.

Qin Chi's eyes fell on the computer, but he didn't look up. Lao Yuan was also watching TV and didn't notice the movement here. Only Mu Zi looked over and over for a long time, grabbed the back of his head and said, "This, it seems a little familiar. "

Does it look familiar to you too?" Zhang Zhi immediately found the same kind.

"I remember that this kind of wood is relatively rare, but I forgot where I saw it." Mu Zi frowned, pulling his hair to recall.

Upstairs, Wen Jia wiped his hair with a towel as he walked, "If you haven't taken a bath, go take a shower, the water will be cut off."

Lao Yuan glanced at the wall clock, "It's only ten o'clock."

"When I first took a bath, the water flow was getting smaller and smaller, and it might not be until twelve o'clock." Wen Jia urged, "If you haven't washed, hurry up and be careful that the water will stop running later."

As soon as he finished speaking, Ba Ping appeared at the door of the kitchen with a pot of chicken soup, "Wen Jia, come and help Ba Ge carry the chicken soup upstairs and give that Zhao Fengnian a few sips, I think he is a little weak and needs to make up. ."

Wen Jia wanted to refuse, but after looking at the other people who were indifferent, he had no choice but to help.

Lao Yuan pressed the pause button and was about to wash up first when he heard Mu Zi jumping and shouting, "Damn, I know where I saw this thing!"

"Damn, you startled me." Yuan walked around the sofa, "I'll go take a shower first, and if you've had enough, go to bed, go to bed early, don't be addicted to play."

"No, Lao Yuan, don't go, show me your space box." Mu Zi eagerly He stretched out his hand and saw that Lao Yuan was still dawdling, "Come on."

Lao Yuan found that the child was really in a hurry, and quickly handed over the space box. Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi also paid attention and looked at Mu Zi.

Mu Zi compared the wooden box with the space box and placed it in the center of the coffee table, "Look at it, do you think the wood of the two boxes is similar?"

Similar?

The other three immediately went over to look, and Lao Yuan even took out a mini flashlight, just like experts observing cultural relics, not letting go of any clues.

The wood used in the two containers is indeed very similar, both of which are red, more like red sandalwood, and exudes a touch of sandalwood. Even the touch feels the same, smooth and smooth, full of luster.