Chapter 93 Zombies at the base

"Ah—" The  shrill scream instantly attracted everyone's attention, and even those who had walked outside the playground turned their heads in unison to see this terrifying scene.

The young man seemed to be a ghost, grabbing the hair on the back of the consul's head with one hand, clasping the consul's shoulders with the other, and burying his head on the consul's neck, biting frantically at the fragile place, ignoring how the consul kicked his legs and struggled, and only wholeheartedly sucked the living beings. blood.

Everyone around was stunned by this scene. Although they have seen a lot of zombies, most of them are the first time to see how zombies bite people up close. What's more, this is the safest place in the base.

Everyone stared blankly at the farce. After a while, the young man threw the dead body aside and stood in the distance, his turbid and dull eyes not as clear as a living person.

The juvenile zombie took a step, and the rest stepped back. After a while, someone shouted in horror, "Morning, zombies—"

This call was like a clarion call, causing all the people in the playground to flee frantically. However, this young man was not the only zombie who suddenly appeared at the base. A few seconds later, the consul who was killed by it twisted his neck a few times and stood up numbly.

No one thought that there would be zombies in the base, so people gathered nearby did not have weapons, and no one dared to fight with their bare hands when they encountered zombies.

Lao Yuan and Zhang Zhi had guns in their hands, but they didn't want to expose the existence of guns.

Just when everyone was in a panic, Zhao Fengnian and Wen Jia suddenly rushed up against the running crowd, holding an Indian axe on the left and right, severing the necks of the two zombies, and kicking the zombies away with one kick.

The two corpses rolled out far away, Zhao Fengnian stepped forward, poked the consul's head with an axe, and sighed, "Look, if you didn't get so close to people, you could have escaped today."

He was about to smash the head of the zombie to take a look, when suddenly he heard Mu Zi scream, "Be careful, Zhao Fengnian!"

There was a shadow on the top of his head behind him. Zhao Fengnian looked back and saw that his head was separated from his neck, and only one left The other zombie that the layers of skin were hanging on was behind him, and his hands were already touching his shoulders.

"Fuck!" Zhao Fengnian rolled on the spot to dodge, grabbing his axe, and was about to rush up again.

Just the next second, the zombie fell to the ground again. Qin Chi held the machete in his hand, and said with lingering fears, "This kind of zombie may be mutated, so be careful."

He rushed over just now, and he was able to catch up.

Zhao Fengnian was also a little scared, nodding his head while smashing the head of the juvenile zombie. A stench emanated

from the heads of the zombies, and Mu Zi ran up and asked in disgust, "What are you doing?" 1

"I've been wanting to see what's going on in the heads of these zombies for a long time. What is it, how can you still move without vital signs? It's amazing." While speaking, Zhao Fengnian endured the stench and took out a hard object from the zombie's head.

Without sunlight, the thing was like a heavy rock.

Mu Zi's eyes were sharp, and he immediately said, "We also found a piece of this before, but it will be quite beautiful, like a spar."

However, where did the stone come from in the zombie's head?

Zhao Fengnian took that thing over and over and looked at it several times, and said uncertainly, "Is it possible that the zombie's brain has become lumpy?"

"I think what you said is very reasonable." Mu, who has not received the nine-year compulsory education Son agrees.

The rest of the people came up, and when they saw the "stone", all except Qin Chi were curious.

"I've been throwing that piece all the time, I don't know what it is." Although I don't know if it's useful, Lao Yuan has kept it properly.

After all, it came out of the zombie's brain, so it shouldn't be easy.

Zhao Fengnian picked up the "stone" and looked at it over and over for a while, and said, "Keep it for now, maybe it will be useful later." As he was talking, there

was another scream in front of him.

Just after the teenager turned into a zombie for no reason, two or three people in the crowd turned into corpses one after another, biting anyone they saw. People around didn't notice, they were bitten immediately, and they became zombies in a few minutes.

In the base that was still very safe, several bloody zombies appeared in an instant, making people's scalp numb.

"Help, help—"

A middle-aged woman was bitten on the neck by a zombie, and she desperately called for help. A young man next to him picked up the bricks on the ground and rushed up, smashing it hard on the zombie's head.

"Let go of my mother, let go of my mother!" The

young man was angry and scared, but even if he slapped the zombie's head almost to pieces, the zombie was still unaffected and madly bit the woman's neck.

"Son, run, run!" The bitten woman kept her last sense and asked her son to leave the place quickly.

The young man's eyes were red, and despite his mother's cry, he desperately tried to save his mother.

But no matter how hard he used, the zombie was not affected at all, easily twisting the woman's neck and eating the flesh and blood on the fragile neck.

Qin Chi, who wanted to rush up to help, also took a step back when he saw this, his eyes were full of disbelief.

No, is it all mutant zombies that appear in this base?

After the zombies over there bit the woman to death, they regarded the youth as a target, and quickly bit the person, biting off the neck of a large living person in three or two strokes.

The playground was chaotic, and there was a swarm of people trying to escape, but the exit was only so big, and the panic caused serious congestion, but no one could escape as soon as possible.

In an instant, the playground became a paradise for zombies, and there were seven or eight mutant zombies in an instant.

Those zombies are extremely fast, and their bite force is quite amazing. They have just been corpse, and their flesh and blood have not yet rotted. Regardless of speed or strength, they can easily throw a living person to the ground, and then bite them to death within a few seconds.

This is still a small number of zombies. If it goes on like this, at the current rate of zombies, the entire base will become a paradise for zombies.

Seeing that the door was blocked and he couldn't get out, Lao Yuan and the others looked at each other, knowing that they could only go in.

Qin Chi put Zhang Zhi and Qiao An behind him, away from the zombies wandering in the playground, and then directly pulled out two Indian axe from the space and handed them over to them respectively.

Qiao An was very surprised when Qin Chi took out the weapon out of thin air, but now is not the time to struggle with these.

He also has a child on his back to protect and can't be distracted.

Mu Zi ran over from a distance, holding the machete given by Lao Yuan in his hand.

"Muzi, Brother Zhi, be careful." Qin Chi said and rushed forward, splitting the head of a zombie head-on.

Zhang Zhi and Mu Zi stopped Qiao An at the back. Although several zombies were intercepted by Qin Chi and the others, some zombies would rush over if they were not in order.

The playground had lost its mind. Eight zombies started to bite. Zhao Fengnian and Wen Jia joined forces to kill three. These three were the same as the previous juvenile zombies. Unceremoniously, he smashed a few times until the spar in his brain was exposed.

Zhao Fengnian didn't care how dirty the cracked brains were, he picked up the spar with

his bare hands, "It's really weird, this thing actually has a stone in its head?" The same, it is a blood-red lens, which is better than the one taken from the brain of the juvenile zombie.

Wen Jia smelled the stench, took two steps back, pinched her nose and asked, "Can you wear a glove?"

Wouldn't it be troublesome if this thing could also infect zombie viruses?

Zhao Fengnian smiled apologetically, wiped the spar clean, and put it in his trousers pocket.

Qin Chi on the other side teamed up with Lao Yuan, and quickly killed two of them. These zombies must completely destroy their heads in order to make them lose their mobility forever. Qin Chi glanced around and found that each zombie had a spar in its brain.

Although there were already mutant zombies outside, not one out of ten had spar in their minds, and only one could be encountered very rarely.

In this base, there are only eight zombies in total, and five of the eight have crystal nuclei in their brains. Why?

Qin Chi cooperated with Lao Yuan and carefully recalled what was different in the base. The only thing to say was probably the water source.

The water source contains zombie viruses. These viruses accumulate in the human body. After reaching a certain amount, they will rapidly alienate like that boy? And other bitten people also have zombie viruses in their bodies, which are then spread through the saliva of zombies, making the infection aggravated, and crystal nuclei appearing in their brains quickly?

Qin Chi couldn't figure out what was going on, so he had to concentrate on getting the zombies in front of him first.

There are too many people in the playground, even if a little bit of skin is scratched by these zombies, corpse formation is inevitable.

Seeing that more and more people were being bitten, Zhang Zhi and Mu Zi also became nervous, clenching the weapons in their hands, not daring to relax.

Several zombies lay on the ground and twitched a few times, then stood up straight and walked crookedly towards the living.

There were constant screams in the playground, and countless people fled in panic. Occasionally, a few brave ones went up to knock down the zombies, thinking that they could win by destroying the zombies' brains like before. A zombie accomplice.

What everyone once thought was a safe base turned into a tomb of living beings inundated with zombies in the blink of an eye.

On the podium, Zhuang Wen and Zhuang Bin were already frightened and huddled in the corner, with nowhere to escape.

"Water, it must be water, there are viruses in the water!" Zhuang Bin tugged at the corner of Zhuang Wen's clothes and shouted in horror, "There was a post on the Internet earlier that there may be zombie viruses in the water, and if it is not purified, people will be infected. This must be the reason!"

Zhuang Wen scolded, "Damn it, isn't the water boiled for drinking? Is it because the Omega wastes in the cafeteria are lazy and drink the water before it boils?"

Zhuang Wen scolded for a long time. He didn't hear Zhuang Bin's voice either. He was about to turn his head when he saw Zhuang Bin slumped to the ground, with two eyes bigger than the copper bell staring at him, their eyes full of fear and puzzlement.

A thick bloody smell came from the back of his neck, and Zhuang Wen turned back in horror and saw a pale, wooden face.

"Ah..." A sharp scream pierced the sky above the base, but no one noticed it.

The chaos on the playground continued, and there were more and more zombies, but more and more people joined Qin Chi and others to fight the zombies.

Many people understand that they cannot escape for the time being, and to protect their children, parents and loved ones behind them, they can only muster up the courage to fight.