Chapter 56 Escape

"Damn, this is no one's life!" Lao Yuan spat out a mouthful of phlegm and wiped the sweat on his face.

Wen Jia stood in front of the observation deck and glanced at it with a waterproof binoculars, her face was a little pale.

"It's not just fire, zombies and humans are on the run!" The

good news is that zombies move slowly, and they can't run away from humans at present. Many of them are caught in flames, and flames are all over their bodies. In this way, even if the army is not called, most zombies will be destroyed by fire.

But the bad news is that many human beings fled wildly under the pressure of the fire. Just like the current North Gate, most people do not care about checking or not checking, and forcibly run to the highway intersection.

It's at least more enjoyable to die under a bullet than to be burned alive by a fire.

The survivors at the North Gate panicked and wanted to rush out together. It was impossible for the armed personnel to shoot in this special situation, and they could not stop them with all their might.

Except for Ximen, which is occupied by terrorists, the other two exits are estimated to be the same as the situation here. Once infected people escape from the city, they cannot be controlled in time, and the consequences will be disastrous.

"Lao Wen, drive!" Lao Yuan greeted Wen Jia and waved to the others, "What are you looking at, go back to the car and run for your life!"

According to the speed of the flames spreading, at most it will burn in half an hour. came here.

Qin Chi immediately grabbed Zhang Zhi and Mu Zi's arms from left to right, and brought them back to the car. Ba Ping also quickly retracted the hydraulic lift roof, closed the car, and prepared to leave the city.

No one will wait patiently to check whether they carry the virus one by one. If this goes on, even if they don't turn into zombies, they will be burned alive.

As soon as Mu Zi sat down, he saw Zhao Fengnian put on his helmet, pulled out his military hummer and sat on it.

The Humvee started quickly, but went in the direction of the source of the fire.

"Hey!" Mu Zi opened the car window, but couldn't stop anyone, and watched the Hummer rush into the sea of ​​fire.

Zhang Zhi pulled him back to the sofa and sat down, shaking his head in his surprised eyes.

Zhao Fengnian, no matter how unreasonable he looks, still has the pride of being an armed man. They can't point fingers at the choices of those heroes.

Mu Zi's eyes were a little red, and he closed the car window and sat back quietly.

Lao Yuan's rough and thick voice came from the TV on the wall of the car, "Sit tight, it's time to go!"

All four people in the car were sitting in the reception area. Ba Ping and Qin Chi sat in a massage chair each and took out their guns. Come.

Although Mu Zi had experienced a lot of things, but at a young age, he was a little nervous when faced with such a catastrophe, and he was silent in Zhang Zhi's arms.

The testing site was already chaotic, full of fleeing survivors and bewildered staff. It can be seen that the staff very much wants to maintain law and order, but people can do anything in a state of extreme fear. If they forcibly stop it, they will only end up in a lose-lose situation.

The RV also started quickly and drove to the highway intersection.

The intersection has long been crashed, and the crowd is surging out like the tide. When they see the big RV approaching, they do not avoid it, and they are scrambling to escape as soon as possible.

Wen Jia carefully controlled the speed of the car, for fear of dragging people into the bottom of the car.

"Damn, these people are really not afraid of death!" Lao Yuan looked at the people outside the car with fear. They weren't insane yet. If it was Brother Tiger's group, he would be alive or not. Hit the throttle.

There are also some people who see the RV, just like seeing the savior, slap the body frantically.

"Please, let me get in the car, I'll give you the money, I'll give

the money!" "Please, let my child get in the car, you can't be so selfish, at least help me get the child out!"

"I It's an important member of Luocheng, let me get in the car, I will give you everything you want in the future, as long as you save me, I will give you everything..." The

body is very strong, and zombies can't be beaten, and human slaps naturally Like mosquito bites, it will not cause damage to the car.

It's just that frightened and desperate faces flashed out of the car window, making several people in the car uncomfortable.

In all fairness, if they were outside the car, they would also be eager for rescue.

However, as long as the door is opened to let one person get in the car, more people will inevitably squeeze in, causing more trouble. They are not saviors, they can't control so many people.

Qin Chi closed the curtains, and the outside could not be seen from the inside. Everyone's faces were blocked, and only the slight sound of the car windows could be heard.

"Don't be sad, this kind of thing will happen often in the future." Having experienced the end of the world, Qin Chi has long been numb, but the other three may feel very heavy.

Ba Ping wiped his forehead, his hands sweating in the air-conditioned car.

"Fuck!" In the

cab, Wen Jia kept honking his horn and calmly avoided the crowd. It took nearly 20 minutes to drive out after a short journey of more than ten meters.

Almost all of the people near the inspection point came by military vehicles. If they did not drive a private car, they could only escape on their feet when they reached the highway intersection.

At present, there has not been a large-scale zombie group in the domestic area outside Luocheng Kaicheng. It is reasonable to say that the outside of the city is relatively safe, but there is a monstrous fire behind it, and all the people who escaped run wild.

If there are infected people among them and flee to other cities, it will undoubtedly lead to catastrophe.

The road ahead was not so congested, but many people were running on the highway. No matter how Wen Jia honked his horn, he would not give way, and the speed of the RV was greatly reduced.

Just when the survivors went crazy and wanted to flee, there was a huge rumbling sound from the ground, and then the ground cracked. Many people stepped into the crack and couldn't get their feet out.

The vibration continued for more than ten seconds and did not subside, everyone felt faint nausea, the world was spinning, and their standing was unsteady.

Wen Jia also urgently stepped on the brakes to stabilize the body, and the RV was on the highway.

"What's wrong?" In the confusion, Mu Zi exclaimed.

Zhang Zhi grabbed Muzi's hand and whispered, "Earthquake!"

Unlike the vibration caused by an explosion, a real earthquake is more terrifying. The ground shakes, and the huge explosive energy can destroy a city in an instant. for flat ground.

After dozens of seconds, the vibration finally subsided, and after the rest of their lives, everyone looked at Luo Cheng behind them in shock and fear.

Originally, because of the previous earthquake, most of Luocheng had been destroyed, and because of the fire and a more violent earthquake just now, I don't know how many people still survived in Luocheng today.

The highway intersection has also collapsed. People who didn't have time to escape were hit by the broken walls, and most of them lost their breath. Even Qin Chi and those who escaped first, probably less than half of them survived.

This is the case around the city with sparse buildings. Those who were waiting for rescue on the outskirts of the city, probably...

The survivors didn't have time to feel sad, because after the earthquake, the fire intensified and spread to the edge of the city.

There was another flurry of soldiers and horses, and Wen Jia also stepped up to escape from the fierce Luocheng.

The person who only ran on his legs was quickly left behind the car, and the RV rode away from Luocheng.

The experience of these days is like a nightmare for Wen Jia, Zhang Zhi and others. Only Qin Chi adapts quickly and is not overwhelmed by the drastic changes.

There was silence in the car, and after a long time, Lao Yuan's voice came from the TV on the wall of the car: "Where shall we go next?"

Qin Chi was looking at the printed map and said the answer he had already prepared: " Go to the city and collect supplies."

As for the bases, at this moment, the major bases have not been established and perfected, and it would be useless to go there.

"Still collecting?" Mu Zi didn't want to go to a city with a high population density where zombies could appear at any time.

Zhang Zhi patted Muzi's head, and took out his mobile phone to play with him, "The supplies in the space are only enough for a few years, if the end of the world will last until we die, the supplies will not be enough, not to mention the more it goes to the later stage, the collection of supplies will not be enough. The more difficult it is."

Mu Zi pursed his lips and decided not to interfere with the adults' decision. He took his mobile phone and went to play games in the bedroom at the back of the car.

"Hey, you can decide for yourself where to go. Brother Ba went to the kitchen to get something to eat. He starved to death." Ba Ping got up and went to the small kitchen to cook, intending to reward his frightened self. He is only interested in what he eats and doesn't care about anything else.

As soon as the two left, Qin Chi sat next to Zhang Zhi and turned the map to him, "Brother Zhi, what do you think of Letan City?"

Zhang Zhi looked at the map and quickly understood what Qin Chi meant: "My hometown is in Letan City, where the manufacturing industry and food processing are indeed the most developed among the major cities nearby. Your university is also in Letan City, and you are familiar with it. There is no better place than Letan City. "

Yes, we have to collect more supplies before the world is completely chaotic." In addition to the reasons mentioned by Zhang Zhi, more importantly, Qin Chi has decided on a very important matter.

As Lao Yuan said, the capacity of their space storage box is too small, and even if they collect materials, they can't carry them with them, so at the moment, while collecting materials as much as possible, they have to find ways to increase the space storage capacity.

This method is to go to Zhang Zhi's hometown and look for clues from Grandpa Zhang's house.

Qin Chi believed that there should be more than Lao Yuan and Zhang Zhi storage boxes in this world. He tried to compare the materials of the two boxes, and found that the "wood" used to make the box should be the same. What is certain is that the reason why the storage box can be so magical is that the wood used to make it has special characteristics that are not understood by the world. sex.

The same kind of wood can be used to create multiple small boxes. If there are some rare things in Grandpa Zhang's house that have not been sold, they will get there first and prevent Zhang family from getting them.

Zhang's parents and Zhang Zhi's eldest brother both took root in Letan City. On the one hand, Qin Chi wanted to collect supplies in Letan City, and on the other hand, he also wanted to find a space storage box.

However, in his previous life, he never saw the Zhang family use the box, or in other words, he never even met the Zhang family.

The past life is no better than this life. After Zhang Zhi took them to escape, he also went to Letan City, but he never got in touch with the Zhang family. After the disaster struck, the Zhang family did not know whether they escaped or died. Until five years later, Qin Chi had never heard of those people.

However, in this life, things deviate from what he has experienced, and he does not dare to jump to conclusions.