Chapter 124 Encountering the enemy

The off-road vehicle drove towards the base, and another somewhat worn-out modified Land Rover overtook the car. Qin Chi turned his head and glanced inadvertently, and looked at the man in the passenger seat.

At that moment, Qin Chi's pupils shrank suddenly, and his whole body tensed immediately, like a bow on a string, ready to go.

Everyone else was talking and laughing, only Zhang Zhi was keenly aware of Qin Chi's change, and immediately held his hand, "Xiaochi?"

Why did he suddenly look like he was going to kill?

Qin Chi clenched his teeth tightly, his eyes were as red as if he was about to drip blood, and he glared at the Land Rover that had passed away.

It was that person, and he was actually at the Sunset Base!

"Xiaochi?" Zhang Zhi shouted again in a hurry.

The others finally discovered Qin Chi's abnormality, and turned to look at him with doubts in their eyes.

Zhang Zhi's temperature came from the palm of his hand, Qin Chi slowed down, swallowed after a while, and forced himself to stabilize his mind.

"It's alright, suddenly my eyes hurt." Gritting his teeth and smiling, Qin Chi pretended to be relaxed and said, "After I go back, get something to fix my eyes, how about the carrots?"

Ba Ping glared at him in confusion, " Why don't you get me some carrots for Brother Ba, I'll make them for you without carrots?"

"Hahaha." Qin Chi laughed a few times, but there was no smile in his eyes.

When the others went to talk again, Zhang Zhicai took Qin Chi's hand and asked in a low voice, "What's the matter?" Just as

Qin Chi was about to flicker, Zhang Zhi said, "Don't lie to me, I know you're lying.

" From his familiarity with Qin Chi, no one can compare to him.

Qin Chi said helplessly, "I just saw Zhang Leyue."

"Zhang Leyue?" Zhang Zhi frowned, "He is also at Xizhao Base?"

This road only leads to Xizhao Base, and the people on that Land Rover must be Xizhao people.

Qin Chi didn't actually see Zhang Leyue, he only caught a glimpse of the man's face, but according to the trajectory of his previous life, Zhang Leyue was 80% with the man.

Even if he is not there, Zhang Zhi feels doubtful in the future, and it can be said that he is wrong.

Zhang Zhi didn't ask any further questions. He only said that if Zhang Leyue didn't take the initiative to pick things up, they would not have seen it. Since they wanted to live in the Xizhao base, they shouldn't cause trouble. Qin Chi apparently agreed.

He can let go of all hatred, and even in order to live happily with Zhang Zhi, he can avoid trouble with Zhang Leyue, but he will never let go of the only one who killed Zhang Zhi.

In the past life, how Zhang Zhi died, Qin Chi did not dare to forget, just to fill his stomach with half a bag of biscuits, Zhang Zhi died because of that man, and he himself was used as bait and died tragically in the mouth of the zombies.

In order to live a stable life, he can not take revenge on Zhang Leyue and Wei Zhinan, as long as the other party does not provoke him. But only that man can never be let go.

Along the way, Qin Chi's face was a little gloomy. Zhang Zhi thought that he was really influenced by Zhang Leyue, so he held his hand and comforted him, so that he would not be distracted by that person.

Qin Chi didn't want Zhang Zhi to worry either. After he calmed down, he didn't show any resentment anymore. Instead, he talked and laughed with Zhang Zhi and went back to the base.

There are a lot of small teams in the base, but there are probably very few who return with a reward like them. There was only a little material in the trunk of the car to hide people's eyes and ears, but the things in the space were enough to make people laugh from ear to ear. Ba Ping even found a lot of "zombie meat" from the freezer in the shopping mall that had been stored for several months. Although it may affect the taste, they are definitely the only ones who can make a big fish every day in the apocalypse.

In the car, Zhao Fengnian embarrassedly took away part of the frozen meat and two crystal cores, and wanted to give them to his son. He always felt very guilty, but he couldn't do anything about it, so when he was collecting supplies, he rushed into the pile of zombies desperately. How many times Wen Jia was quick to drag him back, otherwise he might be dead.

Thinking of Zhao Fengnian's lifeless style of play, Wen Jia had lingering fears, and he was scolding Zhao Fengnian all the way. Others asked him not to care too much, everyone was a companion, as long as he didn't go too far towards his ex-wife and son, just take a small amount of materials.

Zhao Fengnian jokingly agreed, but probably next time he will be the one who works the hardest and is the least deadly.

The car drove to the gate of the base, and there were already many vehicles that had returned from collecting supplies waiting to be checked.

In addition to handing in materials, the most important thing is to carry out virus testing, and absolutely not allow any infected person to enter the base. Just like the original Vast Sea Base, once there is an internal attack, it will bring endless losses.

Qin Chi's group were all dressed in thick clothes, and they had to wear a thick leather jacket collected in addition to their padded jackets, and they had guns to protect their bodies. No matter what, they were safer than other teams.

They entered the base unimpeded, and many people in the team behind were injured, and were rushed to the observation room built outside the base to wait to see the follow-up situation.

After examining the physical wounds, the next step is the distribution of substances.

Qin Chi and others were charged one-tenth of the supplies in the car, and then they could go back to their residence safely.

A few people just drove inside when they saw a long queue of vehicles driving behind them. After the lead car told the person in charge, firstly, no one went to check the injury, and secondly, they didn't have to hand in materials, so it was so light. Drive into the base with ease.

Everyone was curious about this, and they all guessed who the big man was in the car, but they didn't need to undergo routine inspections.

Qin Chi and others were also inquiring, and only later did they find out that it was an elite team composed of requisition personnel from the base. The collected materials were to be used by the entire base, and the one sitting inside should be the founder of the base, so yes They are less demanding.

After learning about this, Qin Chi also felt regretful, they should inquire more, maybe Qiao An's husband is also inside.

After returning, Zhao Fengnian took the supplies to find his ex-wife and son. Qin Chi used the excuse to help Qiao An to find out the news, but he was actually looking for the man.

The Xizhao base is very large, and it is conservatively estimated that there are tens of thousands of people. It is not easy to find the location of a certain person. Qin Chi wandered aimlessly at the base for a long time, but couldn't find that person.

But this time, he also heard a lot of interesting news.

It is said that the Xizhao base has two forces, one is the Lu family headed by the base builders, and the other is the original second-in-command of the base, who is trying to win over foreign forces and plan to steal power.

In addition to attracting outsiders, the second-in-command also had connections with the military, and he was very disrespectful to the founders of the Lu family, as if he wanted to take the base as his own.

Qin Chi took a few packs of cigarettes, and after sending them out, he found out that the external force that the second-in-command had attracted was exactly the man he was looking for.

The man's name is Xing Taichu. He was the leader of the Hanhai Base in his previous life. In this life, due to Qin Chi's rebirth, many things have turned around. He actually came to the Xizhao Base, and was spotted by the second-in-command of the base, "planning for a great cause" together.

With this relationship, Qin Chi further inquired that since Xing Taichu was valued by the bosses of the base, he should live in a safer and more luxurious area. Of course, people like them who lived on the outer edge of the base could not be found.

It takes a lot of effort to get close to Xing Taichu.

After confirming that the people were in the base, Qin Chi was not in a hurry. As long as the two of them were still alive, there would be a day when they would meet.

At that time, the new hatred and the old hatred will be counted together.

Qin Chi just heard the news, but when he went back, he found that only Ba Ping was cooking in the dormitory.

"Old Ba, what about the others?"

Ba Ping saw him, "Damn, you finally came back, Lao Zhao went to the canteen to find his son, and everyone else rushed to the cafeteria!"

"Canteen? Something happened to Qiao An. ?"

Ba Ping put down the spatula, walked over and said, "Yeah, Xie Yuze came to report a few minutes ago that Qiao An was assigned to the Self-Defense Force!"

Qin Chi was stunned, "How is that possible?"

Qiao An is an Omega, How is it possible to be assigned to the Self-Defense Forces that only Alpha can go to?

Not to mention anything else, Joan is so delicate, and went to the Self-Defense Force to fight zombies, isn't there only a dead end?

Qin Chi thought about rushing into the cafeteria, but was stopped by Ba Ping.

"Your daughter-in-law and Lao Yuan and Lao Wen are gone. You can't help me if you go. Hurry up and cook for me. When they come back, they will be able to eat. I'm going to starve to death."

Qin Chi had no choice but to I believe Lao Yuan and the others can solve it, so they cook with Ba Ping.

Several people came back late, Zhang Zhi supported Qiao An, Wen Jia held the child, Lao Yuan and Mu Zi both had heavy faces.

"Didn't communicate well?" Qin Chi greeted him.

Lao Yuan shook his head, while Zhang Zhi helped Qiao An to sit beside the bed.

Mu Zi said angrily, "The leader said that the above was ordered like this, and he couldn't resist, so we went to his superior again, but that person still said that it was also arranged by the superior, and he couldn't be the master, I was really mad at me. It's gone!"

After coming down like this one after another, I didn't see the shadow of the mastermind behind the scenes.

Joan was also terrified, and a thin face turned pale. He knew better than anyone how much he weighed, and he really wanted to leave the base to fight zombies. Omega's pheromone was particularly attractive to zombies. I'm afraid he didn't even know how he died in the end.

It doesn't matter if he is dead, but he hasn't found his husband yet, what should he do with the child? He is gone, how can he bear to let a child who is less than one year old live in this world?

The more Joan thought about it, the more frightened it became, and she almost vomited out of fear.

Zhang Zhi patted him on the side and discussed countermeasures with others.

"It really doesn't work, let's leave Xizhao, such a bizarre order, the ghost will play with them!" Lao Yuan smoked a cigarette and came to the only result.

"No." Qin Chi didn't want to let Xing Taichu go, so he couldn't just leave, "Old Zhao will definitely not leave, his ex-wife and son are both here."

Wen Jia nodded, "I can't leave him."

Without them, Zhao Fengnian would be alone People raise four people, don't they get dragged to death?

Mu Zi was a little anxious, and after holding it for a long time, he said, "How about we join the Self-Defense Force and form a team with Xiao Qiao to protect him?"

Zhang Zhi also agreed, "This method is good, we have a lot of supplies on hand now. , I don't need to collect it separately for the time being, if you can protect Xiao Qiao first, it would be good to find out who is behind this incident."