Chapter 67 It's all food

There are many things in the supermarket that can't be eaten, such as cooked food such as sauce duck braised vegetables and loose buns and fritters, even if there is a freezer, it has deteriorated in four days, not to mention that there were zombies dangling on the side of the shelves before. Go, Qin Chi is also worried that this kind of food that cannot be washed is unsafe to eat.

Passing by the poultry and egg area, Qin Chi got a few more baskets of eggs, duck eggs and pigeon eggs. In terms of nutritional supplements, eggs are the main force, and it just so happens that Zhang Zhi also needs to replenish his body.

Then there are breads and pastries, etc. There is not much to eat. Qin Chi went directly to the back to collect the raw materials, and took away the meat floss, cream, wheat flour, etc. After returning, Ba Ping can make fresh cakes for them to eat.

The second floor was quickly swept away, and the four of them went to the warehouse together.

In addition to snacks, the warehouse contains the most frozen food. The four of them were rude and took away more than half of the food. Soon there was only a small half of the storage box left. However, there were still unsettled department stores downstairs,

all kinds of food . Like hills, they are piled up in the warehouse, and the boxes are eye-catching.

Qin Chi took out the coffee can from a box, weighed the remaining space, and had to put it back regretfully.

In the last days, if you can drink coffee and watch movies in the RV, life will not be more comfortable.

"Get two or three boxes of snacks for Muzi, otherwise the rebellious child will start making trouble again." Lao Yuan said and threw a box of "three squirrels" and a box of nuts into the space, and Zhang Zhi also picked up the box. Puffed food and two boxes of dried meat and fish.

Seeing this, Qin Chi quickly took a dozen cans of imported coffee of various flavors, packed them and threw them into the space.

Wen Jia walked around the warehouse a few times, brought a few jars of honey and tea, and involuntarily stuffed it into Lao Yuan's space: "Take these too."

Qin Chi stood behind Zhang Zhi and saw him looking up at the top one. Box, "Brother Zhi, is there anything you want to eat?"

Zhang Zhi thought about the remaining space in the storage box and shook his head, "Keep it for the collection of department stores."

Food is important, and department stores are also indispensable.

"Take what you want, there aren't many general merchandise you need anyway." Qin Chi climbed onto the big box and looked at the next box of candies.

Zhang Zhi opened the box and saw that it was all toffee, so he pushed down his glasses, "There are too many candies of the same kind, let's get some other candies." It

was rare to hear Zhang Zhi "send orders" and ask him to do something, Qin Chi followed up with him. As if he had been beaten with blood, he swishly jumped onto the pile of boxes, removed all the boxes of candy, and took some of each type of candy with Zhang Zhi.

"Hard candy, fruit candy, milk candy, protein candy," Qin Chi grabbed a large amount of each candy, and then opened the box next to him, "Oh, this is chocolate, Brother Zhi, do you want it?"

Zhang Zhi I glanced at it and said, "Take it." After Valentine's Day, there will still be a sense of ceremony.

Qin Chi didn't like chocolate very much, so he took some of the various flavors.

Lao Yuan came over with a cart of wine, saw the two of them put candy in the box like children, and sneered, "You still eat candy when you are old."

"You should drink less wine, don't delay business." Qin Chi laughed instead. Lao Yuan came up and said, "Also, your problem of talking nonsense when you drink should be corrected, so don't scare your admirers away in the future."

"Hmph, why is it important for admirers to have my precious red wine? These bottles No matter what kind of beauty he asks Lao Tzu for, Lao Tzu will not give it!" Lao Yuan couldn't put it down while holding a few bottles of expensive red wine, and was not willing to lose space.

Wen Jia was the most reliable. He took a few boxes of milk powder suitable for all kinds of human consumption, and sighed while looking at Lao Yuan's wine.

While the four of them were busy packing food, Lao Yuan and Qin Chi suddenly raised their heads and looked outside the warehouse vigilantly. Wen Jia also put his hand on the pistol behind his waist.

"What's wrong?" Among the people present, Zhang Zhi was the most sluggish in perceiving danger.

Qin Chi put him behind him and pulled out his machete to stare outside.

A small bang came in from the outside, and even Zhang Zhi could hear the gunshot after listening carefully, and then he heard someone banging and banging on the rolling shutter, and the direction should be the exit area.

The rolling shutter door in the exit area had already been locked by Wen Jia and Qin Chi. At this moment, someone with a gun might want to break in and was trying to pry the door.

Those with guns will not be good stubborn, but I hope they can communicate better than zombies.

Zhang Zhi looked back, quickly put the unpacked candy, wine and milk powder into the space, then took out the six or seven snakeskin bags that had been prepared, and randomly collected some instant noodles, compressed biscuits and the like.

When he faked the scene, the slamming on the door had turned into a strafing fire. The gang didn't know whether it was because they had a lot of bullets or had no foresight, but they actually shot the door with a gun. They quickly shot the rolling shutter door through several large holes, and then took a knife to destroy the door from the hole.

The sound of dong dong dong's footsteps quickly went from far to near, and several people heard someone shouting, "Brother Hu, there is something good here!"

Someone soon scolded, "Be quiet and get rid of the zombies first!"

" Brother Xu, there are no zombies in it, and it seems that someone has already come here, and there is chaos everywhere." The

noisy sound made Qin Chi and others unable to hear what those people were talking about, but after only a minute or two, the people who came came stopped. Going straight to the warehouse, all twenty people from Wuyangyang gathered at the door.

Seeing Qin Chi's group, the leader was also very surprised, "Yo, we really have a good heart, and we actually meet again."

Qin Chi greeted with a smile, "Brother Hu, did you also choose to come to Century United to find supplies?"

Brother Hu, who was the leader, held a submachine gun and whistled at Qin Chi, "Xiao Qin, you took care of the zombies outside?

" If there are guns, we also follow them to pick up bargains, and when they take away most of the things, we will dare to pick up the leaks." Qin Chi's lying skills are top-notch, and lies are easy to catch.

Whether Brother Hu believes it or not is another matter. The surveillance in the supermarket has already been destroyed by them, and no one can detect anything.

Even if Brother Hu was suspicious when he saw the empty shelves outside, he would not be suspicious of them all.

They will be here, but they are empty-handed and have nowhere to hide.

A tall and thin man ran around outside and came in, shouting loudly, "Brother Hu, we are late, many things have been taken away from outside!"

Qin Chi and the others were still standing here, behind him There were only a few sacks, and at first glance, of course they wouldn't have taken it away.

Brother Hu seemed to believe a little, but he was suspicious, "Have you seen the looks of the group?"

"Who knows, I don't know each other anyway, but they look like locals and are quite familiar with the route." Qin Chi Ke was not in the mood to lie all the time, and asked with a smile, "Brother Hu, there are a lot of supplies in the warehouse, don't you mind if we take some?"

Brother Hu glanced at Zhang Zhi, who was guarding the snakeskin bag behind him, and was about to speak. When I ordered something, I was interrupted by the yellow-haired young man who was screaming next to me, "I tell you, everything in this supermarket belongs to Brother Hu, you don't even want to take a leaf of vegetables!"

Lao Yuan and Wen Jia They put away their casual expressions and put their fingers on the gun.

Among the pedestrians of Brother Hu, only three or four people have guns, and except for Brother Hu, they all seem to be newbies. If they really start a gun battle, they will not lose here, but there are zombies nearby, so it is not a wise move to start a war with humans.

However, unexpectedly, Brother Hu did not step forward to snatch the supplies as the young man said, but immediately smiled and smoothed the game, "Brother Qin and I are friends, this is nothing, just take it if you want.

" " Brother Hu

?" The

doubts came one after another, but Brother Hu raised his hand, motioning the followers to stop talking, and let a few people take the snakeskin bag and hurry out.

The younger brothers didn't know why, but Qin Chi knew that Brother Hu was worried that they also had a backer, and felt that there was no need to fight for a little material and cause unnecessary losses.

After all, there are only four of them, and they have to free up their hands to destroy the zombies, so they can't take much materials.

Since Brother Hu was all down the steps, Qin Chi and the others didn't take the initiative to pick things up. They each carried two snakeskin bags on their backs and went outside.

Fortunately, they came early and took everything they should have, but at present, it is difficult to go to the first floor to get the department store.

If you want to go to the first floor to collect supplies, you have to kill all the zombies on the first floor, and there may be some particularly powerful zombies in the past. They also didn't want to waste energy and bullets in the lead, but they made wedding dresses for Brother Hu and his party.

When he walked out of the sight of Brother Hu and others, Zhang Zhi whispered, "We can go to the store on the side of the street to see the rest of the department store."

There are many hardware stores and department stores nearby. But you can always get some.

"Alright, it's a rare trip, so just collect all the supplies." Lao Yuan also agreed.

The four bypassed the first floor with the most zombies, went to the parking lot, and took out the off-road vehicle.

Qin Chi threw the snakeskin bag on the ground, "Do you still want the things in these bags?"

It's not just needed. It takes up space and can't fit in the car. It's too heavy to be tied to the roof. It's useless except to cover the eyes and eyes of Brother Hu and others.

"How many to put two bags on the roof of the car, otherwise, if I run into Brother Hu and the others later, I'll get suspicious." Zhang Zhi was more vigilant and careful than Qin Chi.

In the last days, there will be a shortage of materials, so how can anyone leave materials and discard them at will? Although they looked down on these bags of supplies, they couldn't be too arrogant.

Qin Chi obediently tied the two snakeskin bags to the roof of the car, while Lao Yuan and Wen Jia threw the other bags in a more conspicuous place. If a latecomer finds these bags of supplies, they will get a lot of bargains.

After leaving Century Union, the car drove towards the circuit.

"Where's Muzi?" Zhang Zhi looked around, but saw no one.

Wen Jia was also looking for people everywhere, "Will it be near the gold shop?" The

car drove smoothly across the street, and many people on the road who were collecting supplies were envious of their sturdy off-road vehicle.

Qin Chi looked at the street on the right and was also looking for Mu Zi's figure. Lao Yuan took out the locator and fiddled with it for a long time, but found that the signal was too weak to locate Muzi's specific location.

Lao Yuan was also very worried, "Take a left turn ahead and try, Muzi may be there."

Zhang Zhiyi turned the car around and drove the car into the small street.