Chapter 80 Space

Qin Chi suppressed his excitement and said to Zhang Zhi, "Brother Zhi, take out your box and compare it."

Zhang Zhi took off the storage box hanging around his neck, along with Lao Yuan's box and a wooden box. put it together.

The two storage boxes are exactly the same, but the size is different, and in terms of material, at least there is no difference that can be observed by the naked eye.

This realization made several people excited. If, if...

Lao Yuan's heart thumped, "Xiao Zhang, try it?"

Zhang Zhi, who has always been smart, didn't wake up, "Try what?"

Lao Yuan He grabbed the fruit knife and said, "Have you forgotten how to open the box? I think this should be the same."

Zhang Zhi still didn't know, Qin Chi was busy with how he broke the vase and hurt his hand. It was only after he recalled the things that changed when it was dropped on the box, he connected them all.

"I see." Zhang Zhi picked up the fruit knife and was about to slash it on his wrist.

"Brother Zhi, Brother Zhi!" Qin Chi quickly grabbed the knife, "Don't be so hard, just cut your fingertips and put a drop of blood on it."

Looking at Zhang Zhi's battle, Qin Chi was afraid that he was trying to kill him . The whole hand is cut off.

After making a cut on the pulp of Zhang Zhi's index finger and dripping blood on the wooden box, Qin Chi's heart was trembling in pain. I rolled my eyes and went looking for a Band-Aid.

Lao Yuan also saw goosebumps all over his body, "Come on, those who didn't know thought you were dying for love." He made a knife edge no more than a centimeter or two, and squeezed out a piece of blood the size of a sesame seed. so?

Zhang Zhi also felt that Qin Chi was making too much of a fuss, but he was so happy.

Compared with Qin Chi's indifference to him in the past, he would rather be like now, Qin Chi has him in his heart.

When Muzi found the band-aid, Zhang Zhi's wound was almost healed. Qin Chi and Lao Yuan stared at the wooden box intently, wanting to see what had changed.

Not wanting to admit that he had gone all the way in vain, Mu Zi solemnly put the Band-Aid on Zhang Zhi and said with all seriousness, "Brother Zhi, there are many germs outside, you must remember not to get infected."

Zhang Zhi couldn't help laughing. I thought these people were really treating him like a baby.

Wen Jia went upstairs with the chicken soup, but did not pay attention to this side. Ba Ping held a large watermelon, broke a hole in the top, and took a rice spoon while digging and eating.

"Isn't this the same?" Ba Ping was still looking forward to hearing these people shouting.

Lao Yuan scolded, "Don't be noisy, it will affect your development."

"Lao Yuan, have you played too many games? You are still playing for a lot of age. Why don't you find me a mother if you have time?" Mu Zi said. He sang sadly, "Only mothers are good in the world, and children who have mothers..."

Qin Chi, who was staring at the box, suddenly said, "It's moving!"

"It's moving, it's really moving!" Excited.

Several people were all around the coffee table, focused as if exploring the mysteries of the universe. Ba Ping didn't even eat the watermelon, but just stared at the box with wide eyes.

Zhang Zhi's space box and wooden box are placed together, and the distance between the two containers is about a few centimeters. At this moment, the wooden box seems to be being pulled by something and is moving bit by bit towards the space storage box. Although the speed is extremely slow, it is definitely moving.

Several people kept their eyes fixed, for fear of missing the next magical moment.

This wait, half an hour passed, and when the two containers finally made contact, the hearts of several people raised their throats, and one was more nervous than the other.

Let the two containers touch, they don't know what's going to happen, but they don't stop it because they both want to see what happens.

Two containers of the same material are like water and ice, Zhang Zhi's storage box has not changed, like a small iceberg, always standing there. The box is like another iceberg that has been baked. The red viscous liquid falls off the box rack and melts, all of it flows into the storage box, and is absorbed and melted by the box.

When the whole box melted into a pool of red liquid, and not a drop was absorbed by the storage box, it was already ten minutes later. Wen Jia also came downstairs and held his breath with everyone to witness the final result.

After being quiet for a long time, Lao Yuan was the first to pick up the storage box, raised it under the light and glanced at it, "It's weird, this hasn't changed." The

storage box is still the same size as before, with the same color. Deepening or weakening, from the pattern engraved on the surface of the storage box to the weight of the hand, Lao Yuan couldn't detect anything wrong.

"Xiao Zhang, this is yours, feel it and see if there is any change?"

Zhang Zhi weighed the box thrown over by Lao Yuan, "It really hasn't changed."

"Look inside, maybe Is there a difference inside?" The "inside" that Mu Zi said was naturally a matter of space storage.

Zhang Zhi said the command and called out the light and shadow like a 3D projector, and was immediately startled by the scene in front of him.

"This, this..." Mu Zi couldn't hold back his breath, and his mouth couldn't close.

Ba Ping was in a trance for a moment, and the watermelon fell to the ground, smashing into pieces.

Zhang Zhi pushed up his glasses, "At least four or five times bigger than before."

Lao Yuan swallowed and said, "Yeah, how much supplies can this hold?"

The projected internal image of the space in front of him is simply not too much than before. Thinking about the huge change in the area of ​​the light image, How much has the real volume increased?

Several people couldn't wait, and went to the garage to experiment. Sure enough, not to mention all the collected materials were stuffed into the space, even if the RV and off-road vehicles were all loaded in, there was still more than half of the area left, and it looked empty.

This unexpected joy made several people excited, and they were very fortunate to have come to Grandpa Zhang's house, and Brother Hu and Zhang's family were connected, so that they could get more precious things and live more casually in the apocalypse.

Without further ado, when no one found out at night, a few people completed the inventory of all the materials overnight, and then placed all kinds of items in the order area, leaving only some essential items outside, ready to use.

Busy until the morning, Lao Yuan wiped his sweat and looked at the many supplies that were neatly arranged in the space. He was very pleased.

Mu Zi was also a little unbelievable. Seeing Qin Chi put the last barrel of gasoline in the space, he murmured, "Lao Yuan, I'm not dreaming, right?

" When the sun rises, the sun is too hot to work."

There is no air conditioning in the garage, and I have to work here for most of the day, and I must die.

Back in the living room, the air conditioner brought a refreshing cold wind, which quickly evaporated the sweat from several people.

Lao Yuan glanced at the time, "It's just after six o'clock, I'm going to take a shower, and you guys have a meal break. Today, you have to go out to collect supplies."

Ba Ping and Zhang Zhi made breakfast, and Wen Jia also went to the kitchen to help .

"How is that Mr. Zhao upstairs?" Zhang Zhi opened the refrigerator and took out the wontons from the Ba Ping Bao.

Wen Jia broke the egg shell, poured the egg liquid into the bowl skillfully, and replied, "Last night when I sent the chicken soup, he woke up, but then fell asleep again, I don't see any signs of infection, as long as the wound If it doesn't get worse, it should get better soon."

They are not saints either, even if Zhao Fengnian has friendship with them, once the other party really has the possibility of turning into a zombie, they can only start.

Zhang Zhi nodded, put the wontons into the pot, and Wen Jia fry eggs on the other side. Neither of them are talkative people, so I really don't know what to say.

Fortunately, Ba Ping quickly entered the kitchen and shouted, "I just looked at the solar panels on the roof of the building. Oh my god, we know how much gas we can save by preparing this stuff."

If there were no solar panels, they would also Don't dare to turn on the air conditioner 24 hours a day.

"Now that there is a larger storage space, if there are battery panels in the future, you can also collect them together. It's not a bad thing to prepare more." Zhang Zhi pushed on his glasses and said, "Also, that Mr. Zhao, Do you want to walk with us later?" If you

go together, the matter of space will inevitably be exposed.

Wen Jia was silent for a while, "Let's talk about it."

It would be a bit sorry for Zhao Fengnian to leave him behind now.

How to balance the degree between the two is a difficult problem.

After breakfast, Lao Yuan, Qin Chi, Wen Jia, and Ba Ping went out to collect supplies again, leaving Zhang Zhi and Mu Zi to watch the house and guarding against Zhao Fengnian upstairs.

After eleven o'clock in the morning, Zhang Zhi entered the room and found that Zhao Fengnian had already woken up, but his expression was a little haggard, and he didn't look like he was hanging around.

"Mr. Zhao, how do you feel?" Although Zhao Fengnian was handcuffed to the head of the bed, Zhang Zhi still walked over carelessly.

Zhao Fengnian was a little sluggish, and no matter how smart he pretended to be, he couldn't hide the exhaustion radiating from his heart.

"It was you who saved me. I saw another person yesterday, and I didn't even say thank you to him when my mind was awake." Zhao Fengnian was weak when he spoke, which was quite different from the boldness he used to look like.

Zhang Zhi put the chicken soup that Ba Ping prepared before leaving on the bedside table, and hesitated for a while before asking, "Luo Cheng, what happened?"

Zhao Fengnian's eyes darkened when he mentioned Luo Cheng, and he was an Alpha, and his eyes were faint. redness.

Zhang Zhi regretted asking this question. Just as he was about to change the subject, he heard Zhao Fengnian say, "Luocheng has been occupied by zombies. The survivors who stayed in the city and the troops who just went to support are all gone."

He was rescued by the brothers in the team desperately, otherwise he would have died in Luocheng.

Thinking of the fire in Luocheng, Zhang Zhi didn't expect to hear good results, "Sorry." He actually asked such a question.

"You have nothing to apologize, but I want to thank you. If it weren't for you, I might be gone." Zhao Fengnian vaguely remembered what happened when Qin Chi and the three rescued him.

If Qin Chi and the others didn't take action at that time, he would definitely be thrown into the pile of zombies, and he would have become a family that loved each other with the zombies.

"Drink the chicken soup first, and in a day or two, if your body doesn't change, we will open the handcuffs for you."

Zhao Fengnian pulled the handcuffs and made a crisp sound.

"It's fine, I'm not sure if I'm infected or not, so be careful." From Zhao Fengnian's own point of view, of course, he didn't want to become a zombie and hurt innocent people.