Chapter 48 Finally reunited

Qin Chi felt sad when he thought about his past life. He touched Zhang Zhi's protruding shoulder blades and hugged him a little tighter.

It's okay, as long as he escapes from Luocheng successfully, the major bases have basically begun to be established. He can integrate the information of the past and present, select a suitable large base, and then exchange some materials for the qualification to enter the base, and get a better position. In the future, I can live peacefully with Zhang Zhi.

Just like in the previous life, Lao Yuan's group was killed, he and Zhang Zhi were plotted against each other, and the miserable days of seeking life would never be repeated.

When Qin Chi was immersed in the past, the military vehicle suddenly braked, and many people jumped forward and were pulled back to their seats by the seat belts.

"What are you doing, your mother is dead?"

"Can you drive? If you can't drive, just change someone

else !"

Neiyin's sudden and sudden braking was even more turbulent, but the grumpy person hadn't started yet, and looked at the ruins in all directions, and there were zombies staggering up.

Several military vehicles were besieged on the streets, surrounded by zombies dragging their intestines or broken like skeletons. They twisted their limbs, moved their rotting bodies, opened their foul-smelling mouths, and walked slowly towards the living.

A man hugged his head and shouted loudly, "Ahhhh, what are you doing, solve them quickly!"

The old man in the last row burst into tears, "Come on, rush out of this ghost place, hurry up!"

"Why did the driver stop? Get off, don't stop, hit them to death!"

One after another, crying, screaming, and scolding made the car extremely noisy and noisy, Zhang Zhi also woke up from his sleep and saw Qin Chi looking forward through the car window, " What happened ahead?"

Qin Chi took a deep breath, "The front... is full of zombies!" The

densely packed zombies stood on the road that had been opened up urgently, with their backs to the newly born Chaoyang, blocking the only way one by one.

A military vehicle in the front had opened fire, and the following vehicles were full of medical staff and the wounded, as well as people who had not been able to be removed before, which was of no use at all in this situation.

Qin Chi also had a headache. He didn't expect that it would be so difficult to move to a safe place without speaking out of the city.

The situation was urgent, and Qin Chi couldn't ignore the surprised eyes of others. He took out his gun and started shooting the zombies on one side of the military vehicle. Zhang Zhi also went to the other side and was responsible for destroying the zombies that surrounded him one after another.

The sound of gunfire was too loud, and there were too many humans gathered in this area. Zombies continued to gather from all directions, and it was useless for a few people to shoot with guns.

Just as the military vehicle was about to be buried in the sea of ​​corpses, Qin Chi heard a rumbling sound not far away, and before he could look up, he saw a large RV crashed in like a bowling ball, knocking the rows of sacks away. The zombies collided into the sky one after another, and after they landed, they were crushed by the RV, and the streets were quickly covered with mud.

At the same time, the people in the RV also blasted the zombies with Gatling. With the blessing of heavy firepower, the others were immediately full of energy, and soon wiped out many of the slow-moving and fragile zombies.

Their ultimate goal is to escape to a safe new settlement, not to entangle with the zombies here. Once the zombies on the road are cleared, the RV and the military vehicle immediately drive out of the street occupied by the zombies.

When the military car stopped to repair the tires, Qin Chi pulled Zhang Zhi to jump out of the car and transferred to the RV.

As soon as the two got into the car, Zhang Zhi was hit by someone and took two steps back, and then smiled and patted the head of the person in his arms, "Muzi, it's really good that you are all right."

"Brother Zhi, I'm so worried about you. I haven't been able to contact you all the time. I'm especially afraid that something will happen to you!" Mu Zi rubbed around in Zhang Zhi's arms, and Qin Chi's eyes were hot.

Before he could get angry, Lao Yuan and Ba Ping, who were carrying guns, came up and punched him on the shoulder each.

Lao Yuan laughed and scolded, "Well, you Qin Chi, or you have the foresight, if it wasn't for you..."

"Lao Yuan, how did you know that Brother Zhi and I were in the car?" Qin Chi quickly turned the topic of Lao Yuan Truncate, he knew that Lao Yuan wanted to say that fortunately he had prepared all the supplies in advance, otherwise they would have a hard time getting through this.

However, Qin Chi told Zhang Zhi that Lao Yuan asked him to prepare. If Zhang Zhi listened to Lao Yuan's words, he would definitely be suspicious.

Lao Yuan glanced at Zhang Zhi, who was talking to Mu Zi, and understood, and then he smiled, "I saw you two when you got into the car from the resettlement point, but before I could call you, you ran with the car. It's far away, we can only drive to keep up with you."

Lao Yuan and others are all masters of guns, much more powerful than the armed men temporarily recruited in the convoy. If they weren't there this time, I'm afraid everyone will die on that street.

Wen Jia drove in the cab and "escorted" the military vehicle to the resettlement site without any problems.

The modified RV is a big guy, and it's scary just looking at it. However, more people are still envious. After all, at such a moment, it is really a face and a sense of security for a private person to own a modified heavy-duty RV.

There was no abnormality around, and a few people sat on the sofa in the living room and exchanged their experiences in the past few days.

Compared with Zhang Zhi and Qin Chi, Lao Yuan and the others encountered more troubles. Originally, with a fully functional RV and a large number of weapons, they would not have a bad life, but some people with bad intentions could not help but greed, causing them a lot of trouble.

Mu Zi said angrily to Zhang Zhi, "You don't know, Brother Zhi, we rescued a couple on the road, that Omega was pregnant and had a big belly, and the situation was extremely dangerous at the time, and Ba Ping also saw how pitiful they were. Let them get in the car, I want to take them on a ride, at least send them to the resettlement site. In the end, did you know that in the middle of the night, while we were sleeping, the man wanted to kill us with a knife!"

Zhang Zhi frowned, "What happened later?

Mu Zi snorted, "Lao Yuan drove them all out of the car." It

was self-evident what would happen to an unarmed couple in the wilderness.

In the apocalypse, there are good old people, but there are also bad people with bad intentions and selfishness. It is not impossible to rescue them when they encounter good people. After all, at this moment, human beings must work together to overcome difficulties together.

However, if you meet people like Zhang Leyue and Brother Hu, it is better to stay with them less, let alone form a team to become friends.

A few chatted, and Ba Ping suddenly slapped his forehead, "You haven't had breakfast, have you? There are quick-frozen fried dough sticks in the pot. How many can I fry for you?

" Walking from the small kitchen in the middle of the RV, he asked, "Do you have soy milk?" He hadn't had hot soy milk for a long time.

Ba Ping smiled, "You are doubting your grandpa's cooking skills, aren't you? I tell you, no matter what you want to eat, as long as we have it in our space, I can cook it for you!"

Qin Chi was not polite to him . , "I remember there was chicken in the freezer. Help me cook some chicken soup for Brother Zhi. He has been running around in the past few days, and everyone has lost a lot of weight."

Ba Ping patted his trembling beer belly, "Wrap it in your Ba Ping . Brother!"

Before arriving at the new resettlement site, Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi had eaten fragrant fried dough sticks and drank hot soy milk, which made them feel a lot warmer.

During the period, Lao Yuan was smoking a cigarette and asked, "Xiaochi, have you got gasoline?"

Qin Chi nodded, "There is in the space, and there are a few barrels in the car." When military vehicles are rubbing military vehicles.

Lao Yuan was relieved, "That's fine, our car is too fuel-hungry, and we've used almost all of the previously stored ones. If it's not enough, we can only get some from you."

"What are you talking about, it's not a good one, Do we share all the supplies?" Qin Chi patted Lao Yuan's shoulder, "Don't be polite to me, Lao Yuan, in this world, apart from Brother Zhi, you are the closest person to me."

Qin Chi has always remembered the kindness of his previous life in Heart.

Lao Yuan smiled and tacitly agreed with Qin Chi. According to their relationship, there is really no need to be polite.

The new resettlement site was set up at a gas station close to the urban area. The defense force here was very weak because armed personnel went to search and rescue survivors.

I heard that all densely populated places such as hospitals, schools, and office buildings are hard-hit areas. The military has long listed those places as high-risk areas, focusing on large-scale blockade cleaning without dead ends.

As for the living people who didn't have time to escape, they could only... When they

arrived at the resettlement point, a few people didn't get out of the car. Wen Jia also came out of the cab and discussed with everyone in the sports car what to do next.

Zhang Zhi was the first to speak, "I personally recommend doing a virus test first, getting a number plate, and then waiting for a military vehicle to be escorted. After all, no one can tell what the situation in the city is now."

Although they have RVs and a lot of weapons, they can Once surrounded by a sea of ​​corpses, it is difficult to hold on for too long. Together with the military vehicles, taking care of each other is always safer than fighting alone.

Lao Yuan lit another cigarette, "Indeed, we can't be too confident. If this is surrounded by those monsters, there will only be a dead end."

Everyone else agreed, only Mu Zi was lying on the bed at the back of the carriage, looking at a celebrity's photo album while eating snacks, and didn't care what the adults were talking about.

After the decision was made, everyone went to the shelter for virus testing in turn. After entering their identity information and getting the number plate, they just waited for the military vehicle to return and took them across the city to the south gate.

In just ten days, Luocheng seemed to have become a dead city, with rotting corpses all over the ground, flies flying everywhere, and the stench permeating, it was hard to believe that this place used to be so beautiful and rich.

In the face of unknown disasters, the power of human beings is so insignificant.

Zhang Zhi and Wen Jia took out the pre-apocalyptic paper map, searched out several nearby gas stations, and marked them on the map.

The RV is so fuel-hungry, even if you count the ones in the Qinchi space, it's hard to maintain it for too long. Lao Yuan wanted to scavenge at the nearby gas station to reserve as much fuel as possible.

Since you are going out to find fuel, naturally there is no need to drive a big RV to attract people's attention. Lao Yuan took Wen Jia to Qin Chi's off-road vehicle, and the rest stayed in the RV to wait for news.