Chapter 31 Where to go?

The words of the two people also attracted the attention of others. Probably everyone thought so, but it was not in a desperate situation, and it did not break out.

After Zhang Zhi finished washing his face, Qin Chi took him back to the car.

The two had a light breakfast. Zhang Zhi used the rice in the car to cook a pot of porridge, while Qin Chi took out the mustard and instant buns from the small refrigerator, steamed them, and ate them with Zhang Zhi.

The smell of steamed buns in the car was too strong, Qin Chi opened the car window to let the smell waft out, and called Lao Yuan again.

Lao Yuan and his group just got up, Ba Ping was making breakfast, and the four people in a car were waiting to be fed.

"Brothers, are you still calm?" Early in the morning, Lao Yuan raised the roof of the car, sat on the sofa area, made a phone call, and looked at the situation in the city with binoculars.

Qin Chi boiled a pot of water to make tea, and said casually, "There is no big problem now, how about you?"

"Hey, it's okay, to be honest, this RV is really comfortable. I knew there was such a good thing. Why do you want to drive a small broken car?" Lao Yuan smiled and said again: "Seriously, Xiao Qin, can you see the situation in the city?"

Qin Chi glanced out the car window, "I can't see it, But I also know that things are not good."

Someone ordered takeout last night, and a rider delivered it, but today the takeaway shop is not even open. There are already many people who can't eat breakfast and are sitting in the car and scolding their mothers.

Lao Yuan's tone became more serious, "Since last night, the gunpowder smoke has not stopped in the urban area, we could hear the sound of gunfire in the car and the ground was shaking, but this morning there was no movement at all, you Which side do you think won?"

Is it a zombie that suddenly appeared, or a human?

Based on his previous life experience, Qin Chi didn't need to think about this question at all.

"Anyway, you should be quick to respond, and if you have any problems, run away from the city. I guess Luocheng can't be held back." Lao Yuan didn't wait for Qin Chi to reply, and said, "Also, don't leave the car if you have nothing to do. Don't be too soft-hearted."

Qin Chi agreed with a wry smile, thinking to himself, how does Lao Yuan know how many lives have been on his hands in his previous life?

In the apocalypse, there are not only bloodthirsty and terrifying zombies, but also human beings who are scheming. Compared with a zombie with no scheming, humans who can stab in the back need to be more vigilant.

However, they are now well prepared and don't need to worry too much.

On the other hand, Zhang Zhi is also contacting the second elder of the Zhang family. The two old people were still out on vacation, and they didn't answer Zhang Zhi's phone call, so Zhang Zhi didn't have a chance to remind them.

Qin Chi looked at the time. It was already past seven in the morning, the expressway was still not open, and there was a strange calm in the city. It was estimated that the zombies were about to be completely revealed to the public.

Qin Chi put down his mobile phone, handed Zhang Zhi the pistol and a box of ammunition hidden in the luggage compartment, and took the dagger for Zhang Zhi to carry. He didn't say anything, but Zhang Zhi could understand what it meant.

Under special circumstances, it is time to start.

Just as the two were preparing for the future, someone suddenly knocked on the car window. Qin Chi looked up and saw a fat man's face.

"Is something wrong?" He groaned inwardly, turning sideways to block the luggage compartment behind him.

The luggage compartment was not closed, and the food and daily items in it were probably all exposed to the people who came.

Sure enough, the fat middle-aged man stared at the boss, stared at the luggage compartment, and swallowed.

"Brother, you are well prepared. At most, we people want to go out of the city. Your car is like a warehouse. Did you hear the wind long ago?"

Qin Chi smiled kindly, "What kind of wind can you hear, I just want to go on a trip with my lover, who knows that as soon as I got to the highway intersection last night, people said that the city has been closed, and I can't go back to the city, so I can only settle here." The

middle-aged man glanced at Zhang Zhi, and said I don't know whether to believe Qin Chi's words or not, but just rolled his eyes, leaned on the car window and winked at Qin Chi, "Brother, when you go out, it's all about your friends, you see our family hasn't eaten since last night, You have so much food in the luggage compartment, and the two of you can't finish it, how about giving it to my brother?"

He didn't mention "money" inside or outside of his words, he probably wanted to take it from Qin Chi for nothing. It doesn't cost a cent.

Qin Chi has seen a lot of this kind of person, relying on his own brute force, he does not put others in the eye, and before the social order collapses, he first thinks about picking things up and looting. moral person.

However, this kind of shameless and ruthless guy climbed higher in the apocalypse, but it was hard to say whether the end was good or bad.

Qin Chi still smiled, "Brother, my wife and I are going on a trip. We have to save some food. Would you like to go to the nearby supermarket to buy something to eat?

" Now, there are only twenty or thirty vehicles left in the park, probably because there is food in the car and they can still hold up.

Hearing Qin Chi's rejection, the expression on the fat man's face changed. He squinted slightly, his eyes that had been squeezed into slits by the fat were blocked by the meat, and at first glance only the greasy fat remained.

"Little brother, don't toast, don't eat and drink fine. I'll tell you, I'm going to rob you today, and there's no police to see if you believe it or not!" The

fat man is fierce and rude, but Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi both have knives People with guns are not afraid of him at all.

Seeing that Qin Chi was touching the gun and trying to scare people away, Zhang Zhi lightly held the back of his hand and said to the fat man, "I don't know if the police will come or not, but if you dare to make trouble here today, we don't mind sending him You go to the police station."

Before the fat man could get angry, Zhang Zhi said, "I have a few friends from the police station, no matter how chaotic the city is, it's still fine for you to stay with those biting psychopaths for a few days. Would you like to try it?"

Zhang Zhi is the boss of a big company after all, and he has been in the market like a duck over the years. Wearing all famous brands, well-dressed and well-dressed, it is not difficult to see that he is a well-connected guy.

The fat man was also hesitating, not knowing whether he should take a gamble. In his eyes, Zhang Zhi seemed to have a bit of a stern aura. Whether or not he should really fight against such a person is worth considering.

After a while, the fat man finally spit on the ground, left a word of "Damn" and left.

At present, the social order has not completely collapsed. If Luocheng is still there in the future, offending powerful people will not end well.

After the fat man left, Qin Chi immediately closed the car window and opened the sunroof for ventilation.

Their car is covered with film, so they can't see the inside from the outside, and there are seats in front of them. As long as the windows and doors are not opened, the scene inside will not be exposed.

Qin Chi rearranged the luggage compartment and took the department store items to block the food so that no one could easily see the food reserves inside.

In the future, under extreme conditions, people will even beat you to the death for a bag of instant noodles. Although Qin Chi is not afraid of trouble, he does not want to take the initiative. The best target, besieged by everyone.

The two rested for a while, and Qin Chi asked Zhang Zhi to put on the jacket again, planning to drive out of the park to go somewhere else.

Although the zombies have not been completely exposed to the public, it is only a matter of time, and they cannot stay in the park and wait to die.

At the same time, Zhang Zhi is also in contact with Lao Yuan and the others, and the two sides inform each other of their location at any time, so as not to lose contact later.

The day before, the weather was as gloomy as night, and it was still the same the next day. The whole sky was covered with dark clouds, as if it was about to collapse.

The sky was dark and surprisingly hot, the air seemed to rub against fire at any moment, the dry spots were not as moist as usual, and some people had nosebleeds from being too dry.

However, there is air conditioning in the car, but I don't find it unbearable.

The two have been wandering around the outskirts of the city, and there are still many pedestrians on the streets. There is so much trouble in the urban area, but they are like no one. Even if they hear the news, they feel that they don't have to worry at all, or they don't know what happened in the urban area at all?

In front of a convenience store, an old man was sitting and chatting with the clerk.

"My son sent a message last night saying that there was an accident in the city, and he told us not to go out. I thought what was going on, and I was worried all night, but he didn't even have a phone today! But my wife and I only I'm too lazy to pay attention to that stinky boy, he doesn't come home to visit our two old people for ten days and a half months, so we don't have such a son!" The

clerk smiled and said, "Uncle, why are you angry with your son? If he doesn't come back another day, you don't know how sad it will be."

The uncle snorted arrogantly, then looked into the distance and said slowly: "In the beginning, we shouldn't have sent him abroad, no When he goes abroad, he won't enter any foreign companies, and if he doesn't enter foreign companies, it's great to stay by our old couple's side." The

clerk couldn't help laughing and crying, "Uncle, your son is in the city, and the one-way drive only takes half an hour, as for you. Is it the same as the eternal separation between heaven and man?"

The old man is getting tired now. He keeps talking about how unfilial his son is. He only knows how to take money and buy supplements. He seldom accompanies them. The son is not filial, but he is showing off naked in secret.

Qin Chi parked the car in front of the convenience store, unfastened his seat belt, turned his head and said to Zhang Zhi, "I'll go down to buy something, brother Zhi, wait for me in the car for a while."

"Okay."

Qin Chi still has some in his hand. Change, thinking that this money will be useless soon, he wants to change it into materials as soon as possible, so as not to be tired from running around for it in the future.

The convenience store has everything. Qin Chi looked at it for a long time, bought several large barrels of mineral water, and bought batteries and goggles to spend the last money.

The old man is still chatting with the clerk, and his words are all about his son. Although he dislikes it, his old face is filled with a happy smile.

As old as him, he must not know what kind of situation has occurred in the urban area, and his son, it is very likely...

Qin Chi couldn't bear to think about it any more, and quickly carried the bottled water to the car after checking out.