Chapter 21 Getting ready

In the afternoon, Wen Jia and Ba Ping also brought a truckload of milk, beer and other drinks back and packed them in two storage boxes.

After all this busyness, it was night in a blink of an eye. Zhang Zhi called and said that they were already cooking and asked them to go back early.

The materials are almost ready, and after that, Lao Yuan and his RV will be refitted, and leaks will be checked to fill the gaps, and they will practice their marksmanship and driving skills.

After going home for dinner, Lao Yuan and the others said that they would take advantage of the world peace to enjoy the bizarre night life, and left Muzi and ran away.

Although Muzi will be an Alpha with a strong personality in the future, he is still a child in terms of age, and he can't be taken to experience adult life in advance.

After being left behind, Mu Zi sat angrily on the sofa holding the doll bear all night, letting Zhang Zhi coax him for a long time before going back to his room with a pouted mouth.

Qin Chi watched all kinds of envy, jealousy and hatred from the side, thinking that Zhang Zhi treated him so tenderly back then, but unfortunately...

Qin Chi, who was remorseful and guilty, was still unable to resist the surging jealousy. When taking a shower, he squeezed into the bathtub, hugged someone for a while, and then played frantically under the shower, causing Zhang Zhi to moan constantly, his legs trembled, and he couldn't even stand.

After regaining his senses, Qin Chi reminisced about the happiness of the young man, while secretly scolding himself for being a beast, and then drying Zhang Zhi's body and blowing his hair, he then lay down on the bed with the person in his arms.

Zhang Zhi was so tired that he couldn't open his eyes, but his body felt very refreshed from the long-lost intercourse. As a marked Beta, as long as it is touched by an Alpha partner, whether the soul resists or not, the body can't wait to cater.

What's more, he originally had the illusion that Qin Chi should not exist, no matter when, his body and mind would be infinitely relaxed because of Qin Chi's caress.

Zhang Zhi was already drowsy, but he didn't forget to force himself to open his eyes and instructed Qin Chi, "Don't run out all the time recently. If there's nothing wrong, just stay by my side."

"Understood, Brother Zhi. , I'm pretty busy with my work for the time being, and after I accompany Lao Yuan to buy a car, I'll be at home with you the rest of the time." After

receiving Qin Chi's promise, Zhang Zhi was relieved and rested on Qin Chi's arm. fell asleep.

Qin Chi had very painful dreams, all of which he had experienced in his previous life. He sometimes saw the scrawny Zhang Zhi carrying a broken leg, rummaging for food in the garbage dump, sometimes saw Lao Yuan and his group being torn apart by zombies, and sometimes Zhang Leyue and Wei Zhinan were courting the leader of the Hanhai Base. , to exterminate them all.

Various scenes were intertwined. Qin Chi didn't sleep well all night, and he couldn't wake up from the nightmare. When he got up in the morning, his whole body was not at all energetic.

Zhang Zhi thought that he was too tired, which led to his lack of energy, and he felt distressed for a long time. If it wasn't for his own health, and he didn't know much about "opening a supermarket", he would have dealt with various matters for Qin Chi long ago. errands.

An auto show is going to be held in the city that day. Qin Chi intends to take Lao Yuan and others to choose a car, and Mu Zi is very curious about Zhang Zhi's company. It just so happens that the people from Zhang's family have prepared 10 million yuan and want Zhang Zhi to transfer the shares. After going through the formalities, Zhang Zhi took Mu Zi along with him.

In the past, Qin Chi was not interested in auto shows, and he always felt that those Omega car models with their heads and postures were too gaudy, and seldom set foot in such places.

Lao Yuan, Wen Jia and Ba Ping counted all their net worth, took out the last deposit, bought a large off-road RV at a price of tens of millions, and sent it to the depot for processing and modification, just like the off-road vehicle that Qin Chi bought before. Both the shell and the windows have been remodeled to be stronger and more secure.

During this period, Lao Yuan's group did not leave Luocheng, and they played everywhere every day. Zhang Zhi also got 10 million from Zhang's family, and completely left the company. When he returned home, he was put on the bed by Qin Chi every day to recuperate, or he ran slowly to exercise, and practiced various guns and equipment, and became familiar with the use of high-lethal weapons. .

The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and the number of mosquitoes and flies has increased significantly. The news has reported several similar incidents. It is mentioned that mosquitoes and flies are multiplying abnormally in various places, and they are flying in groups over the city. Experts are unable to give everyone a convincing explanation. .

People are restless and the social order has suffered a lot. People who don't usually dare to make troubles have the mentality of "anyway, they will die anyway", making trouble everywhere, even killing people and setting fires, triggering a series of terrorist attacks. Especially after all kinds of natural disasters broke out in various places, some people finally believed the rumors about the coming of the apocalypse on the Internet and began to hoard rice and water.

At home, Zhang Zhi saw the reports on the TV news, and then thought of Qin Chi's recent behavior, he always felt that this person must have heard some rumors, so he made preparations in the name of opening a supermarket.

Every time he asked, Qin Chi said that Lao Yuan wanted him to think more about the future, and he didn't mention anything else.

Zhang Zhi couldn't get a definite answer, so he had to give up.

Time passed unhurriedly, and in the blink of an eye, it was the twenty-fifth day of Qin Chi's rebirth. At this time, Lao Yuan and others finally got their modified RV, and they all looked at the car in amazement.

"My mother, should I say it's a RV that I bought back with 20 million yuan? It's like a small villa." Ba Ping stood at the door of the car with a spatula and looked into the car, his eyes were about to pop out. .

Lao Yuan stood under the car smoking, the frown that he used to frown would now relax, and he probably felt that the car was worth it.

Wen Jia is more pragmatic, checking the tires and the central control room one by one, trying to find out all the structure of the car in the shortest time. He had already acted as a driver in the team, and his driving skills were also the best. He had already obtained all kinds of driver's licenses, and the right to drive this car would definitely belong to him in the future.

The RV is much larger than the off-road vehicle modified by Qin Chi. Compared with the general car, it is a giant. The body and tires have been reinforced.

The RV has a total of eight tires, just like a big truck, the body is a completely closed cargo compartment, only the doors and windows can be opened. Because the tires are too large, the distance from the door to the ground is as high as 1.23 meters, and people with relatively short stature have to rely on folding stairs to go up and down.

In addition to the mighty appearance, the interior of the off-road vehicle is also very satisfying.

The cab is separated from the rear compartment, there are two driver's seats, and the back row is a vertical cabinet, which can store small-volume items such as clothes and food.

Just like a large truck, if you want to go from the cab to the rear compartment, you must first leave the cab and enter through the door of the compartment. Qin Chi was a little dissatisfied with this, but due to the structure of the car, it was impossible to open a direct passage between the cab and the carriage.

Considering the situation that communication is easy to be interrupted in the apocalypse, Qin Chi installed monitoring in the cab and in the carriage, so that people on both sides can see the status of each other, and also equipped with a radio system, which can achieve direct communication in such a short distance. call.