Chapter 69 Hot weather

On the way back, Zhang Zhi saw that there were not many department stores in the shops along the road, so he discussed it with a few other people and decided to do this for today, and then go to the nearby gas station to see and then he can call it a day.

In the car, in order to quell Lao Yuan's anger, Mu Zi quickly took out a few pairs of wedding rings from his pocket, "Give it to you, Brother Zhi, this is yours, I specially picked a pair of platinum rings for you, I wish you all the best A hundred years of good fortune will be together forever."

Zhang Zhi was driving, but Qin Chi turned to take the ring box and said with a smile, "Thanks, whether my brother Zhi and I can love each other until we grow old depends on your marriage. The effect of the ring is gone."

Zhang Zhi followed with a low laugh.

Seeing Lao Yuan's ugly face, Mu Zi quickly took out a pair of gold rings, "Lao Yuan, this pair of rings was specially prepared for you and my future mother, I know you are tacky and like gold, so I gave it to you specially. I picked it, are you satisfied?"

"Hehe, thank you very much." Lao Yuan's heart was full of mmp.

Mu Zi gave Wen Jia another pair of wedding rings, and he had two more, one for Ba Ping.

Qin Chi turned his head and asked, "How did you meet that big star?" Don't you dare to go up to save people, if they hadn't rushed there in time, they wouldn't have starved to death inside?

Mu Zi was full of chicken blood when he mentioned big stars, and said excitedly, "That's because I have a great relationship with my idol, I..."

Zhang Zhi stopped and said, "Going to the gas station."

Leaving the excited Mu Zi behind , and a few other people opened the door and got out of the car together.

This gas station is in a relatively remote location. Zhang Zhi used to come here often, and he could find it without navigation.

At present, people in Letan City have nowhere to escape. Most people only focus on collecting groceries and groceries, but have no energy to collect gasoline. Therefore, the gasoline reserves of this gas station are still very sufficient. The four people get off the bus and start busy. more gasoline.

The barrels of gasoline were moved into the car and brought into the space by Zhang Zhi. At present, these oil reserves should be able to run the RV for quite a while.

When the two spaces couldn't hold more gasoline, Lao Yuan greeted his companions with regret and went home before dark.

After a whole day, the harvest was quite fruitful, but the physical exertion was a bit large. On the way back, except for Zhang Zhi, everyone else fell asleep with their heads tilted.

Zhang Zhi drove vigilantly, and when he passed by the small house where Zhang's father and mother lived, he even glanced at it and saw that there were lights in the house, and at this time, the power should have been turned off.

what happened?

Zhang Zhi was worried about Ba Ping's accident, so he sped back to his yard.

Ba Ping heard the sound of the off-road vehicle from afar and came out to greet him.

"Are you all okay?" Ba Ping came to the car window, "What's the matter, everyone is tired and paralyzed?"

Qin Chi woke up, rubbed his eyes and asked, "No one came to find fault today, right?

" Hey, if anyone dares to come, his grandfather will smash his head with a shovel!"

Zhang Zhi looked at the small bungalow with lights in the distance, "Isn't there any trouble from the Zhang family?"

"No, but I'll see it around seven o'clock. A group of people came back in a big truck and moved a lot of things into the house, making me jealous, I can't wait to rush over and grab some back."

Lao Yuan also woke up at this moment, scolded with a smile, "You son of a turtle, our things are still there. Less, as for you to rob someone else?"

"Hey, hurry up and go into the house. I'll be waiting, brother."

Several people entered the house tacitly, and then closed the doors and windows tightly, and drew the curtains, and then counted the two spaces. 's materials.

They harvested quite a lot today. On the food side, there are all vegetables, fruits, fish and meat, and there are fewer department stores, but Lao Yuan will not be short of toilet water and toilet paper for the time being. More importantly, they finally found a decent amount of gasoline.

Ba Ping satisfactorily brought fresh vegetables and fish to cook, while the rest of them were busy emptying all the collected materials in the room.

Before Letan City became a dead city, several people decided to go to various districts to sweep again. Once the situation in each city worsened in the future, it would be even more difficult to find intact goods.

Staying in the air-conditioned room was extremely cool, everyone took a rest, and each took clean clothes and trousers to take a bath.

There were three bathrooms in the bungalow. Qin Chi pulled Zhang Zhi into the bathroom on the third floor, pressed the naked man into the bathtub, and loved him fiercely.

Afterwards, the two were still immersed in water, reluctant to get up.

"Brother Zhi, my tone may be a bit heavy today, but I want you to know that no matter if you have any effect on this team or not, I will not let go of your hand." Qin Chi's hand slid on Zhang Zhi's back, like a It's like muttering to yourself and expressing your own heart.

Zhang Zhi calmed down his erratic breathing, took a while to examine himself, and said solemnly, "I am too anxious, I will be careful in the future."

On the way back, he had already reflected on it. It's too risky to rush.

After all, Beta is not as good as Alpha. Both physical strength and agility are much weaker. This is determined by innate physical conditions. It is not that he can turn the situation around with courage and blood. If he is too impatient, On the contrary, it will put the companions in danger.

Qin Chi kissed his face, "You're exhausted today, so you should rest early after dinner. I won't make trouble with you."

Zhang Zhi: "..."

Have you already made trouble?

When Ba Ping called for dinner, the two dressed and went downstairs.

The table full of rich dishes overflowed with fragrance, and several people couldn't help but swallow their saliva.

Needless to say, Ba Ping's cooking skills, the extremely delicious meals made with all kinds of vegetables and meat brought back today can't be more fragrant, and soon aroused everyone's greed, and took up the chopsticks to eat.

During the dinner, Lao Yuan asked while eating, "Where are we going tomorrow?"

Zhang Zhi had a goal earlier, "Let's go to Jinhai District, it's closer to the center, there should be a lot of zombies, but relatively speaking, the materials are well preserved. It should also be relatively complete."

Few of the existing temporarily organized teams are as well equipped as they are and dare to go deep into the zombie group, so Zhang Zhi has reason to believe that the materials in Jinhai District must be more abundant than Baohe District. "Okay, then go to Jinhai District and listen to Xiao Zhang." After Lao Yuan finished speaking, he looked at Mu Zi

again, "Tomorrow, it will be your responsibility to stay and watch the house, and Ba Ping will dispatch with us."

Yan immediately shouted, "Lao Yuan, you don't blame me for doing something stupid today and punish me on purpose? I'm wrong, I'll never do it again!"

Wen Jia picked out a chopstick of shredded green peppers and potatoes, and slowly Tun Tun said, "Lao Yuan didn't mean that, but you are tired today, so let Ba Ping go tomorrow."

Qin Chi followed, "If it wasn't for Brother Zhi to lead the way, I would also like to let Brother Zhi also lead the way. Stay."

Zhang Zhi resisted.

Mu Zi saw that arguing was useless, and knew that he had gone too far today, so he could only bury his head in the rice in a sullen mood.

Zhang Zhi rubbed his head and asked, "The problem now is that we have to leave Luocheng sooner or later. What should we do with the supplies that we can't take away?" The

space could not be filled, so it was conspicuous and unsafe to use a large truck to carry the supplies. , it seems useless to collect too much.

Lao Yuan said without hesitation, "If you can't take it all, you can put it in this house first, and you can take it again later."

Qin Chi lowered his head and drank tea, thinking that he might not have the chance to come back in the future.

After eating and drinking, Zhang Zhi took out the map and continued to plan the route. After a while, he frowned and said, "To go to Jinhai District, you must pass a middle school, and there will be many zombies."

"What are you afraid of? A zombie?" Lao Yuan didn't care, and added: "But after we've been to Jinhai District, let's get out of the city as soon as possible, I always have a bad feeling, it's better to leave early.

" Tanshi, it seems that bad things will happen.

Wen Jia was looking at the computer next to him, and when he read a post, he said, "Someone posted on the Internet saying that too many zombies have sunk into the water, which may lead to water pollution."

Ba Ping happened to be coming out of the kitchen. Turn on the tap and sniff carefully for any odors.

Fortunately, there is no strange smell.

Lao Yuan also became cautious, "That's the truth. No one maintains the water plant. Even if there are zombies that fall into the water source, no one will clean them up. What we're drinking now may be corpse water."

Zhang Zhi covered his mouth . , his stomach was churning, Qin Chi immediately patted him on the back, and whispered, "It's okay, brother, the water we drink now is fine."

He was always paying attention, for fear of contracting the virus.

Ba Ping had lingering fears and muttered softly, "Then it seems that the water in the future has to be sterilized and boiled before drinking it, otherwise it will be disgusting?"

Qin Chi thought, just boiling it is useless. If you really want to purify the water source, you have to rely on other things. .

At ten o'clock in the evening, several people went back to their rooms to sleep. Zhang Zhi looked at the time and felt uneasy in bed.

He agreed to sweep grandpa's grave, but it was delayed for a day, and it might be difficult to come back in the future. Should he discuss it with Qin Chi first, and then go to sweep the tomb?

Let's wait, the most important thing is to collect supplies now.

Zhang Zhi thought about it for a long time, but decided to ignore the tomb sweeping for now. Presumably grandfather in the spirit of heaven will forgive him for his unfilial piety.

The next morning, before six o'clock, Ba Ping was shouting something downstairs.

"My god, what's the matter with the weather? It's the rhythm of drying people to death!"

Qin Chi went downstairs with his shirt on, "what's the matter?"

Ba Ping was originally The person standing at the door had already retreated into the room and closed the door, and pointed to the window, "Look at it yourself."

Qin Chi didn't know why, so he buttoned up and walked to the window, finally realizing that Ba Ping was howling. what.

It was still early, but the weather outside was really terrifying. The bright red sun was just like noon, and the sun was so savage that the floor in the courtyard was almost tanned.

In this weather, not to mention going out to collect materials, even if you are exposed to the sun for a while, you can be exposed to the sun.