Chapter 6 Signs of the end of times

Thinking of the bad things in his previous life, Qin Chi's nose became sour. He calmed down and took the initiative to hold Zhang Zhi's hand, pulling his lover Beta to slowly pick out the cans.

"This kind of lunch meat looks good, take one?"

Zhang Zhi nodded, Qin Chi put a box in the cart.

"What about this?" Zhang Zhi took a yellow croaker.

"You can do whatever you like." Qin Chi remembered that he liked fish, and put the canned tempeh fish in the car together.

Qin Chi didn't go to the supermarket very much before, but only now will he realize that there are quite a few canned meats, such as four-happy meatballs, ham octopus, tuna sardines, braised beef and steamed pork, which are dazzling. The two spent a long time choosing in front of the shelves, and half of the cans were in the cart.

Zhang Zhi guessed that Qin Chi was looking for some convenient food and asked, "Do you want dehydrated vegetables?

"

Zhang Zhi found the corresponding shelf, took a bag of dried yellow flowers and handed it to him, "Boil it with water, stew or stir-fry it with meat."

Qin Chi weighed it and found that the dehydrated vegetables were really light in weight and didn't take up too much weight. Space, after soaking in water, the quantity is very large, and the original nutritional value can be guaranteed, which is really convenient.

Qin Chi is a carnivore and does not have a great demand for vegetables, but in order to ensure adequate nutrition, vegetables cannot be ignored. He and Zhang Zhi picked out some dried shiitake mushrooms, dried okra, and dried fungus. There are so many kinds of vegetables that one cart can't fit them. Qin Chi had to give up and take some representative ones.

Having these things means that you have to set up a stove to make a fire to cook, but it doesn't matter. As long as you find a safe base for living, there will always be a chance to cook.

Qin Chi brought Zhang Zhi back home with two big pockets full of food. After a simple dinner, he started busy again. During the period, the manufacturer responsible for refitting the off-road vehicle called and asked for a few detailed requirements. The friend who went to buy medicine also discussed some things with him. Fortunately, Zhang Zhi took medicine and went to bed early, otherwise Qin Chi would have to make up reasons.

Whatever the reason, cheating Zhang Zhi always made Qin Chi very uncomfortable, but he didn't have the courage to tell him the truth of his rebirth.

In the middle of the night, Qin Chi's cell phone rang suddenly, and in the quiet study room, the exclusive old Yuan's notification sound was particularly loud.

Qin Chi was stunned for a moment while holding the phone, and then connected, "Lao Yuan?"

"Hahaha, you are willing to call Laozi!" Lao Yuan's rough and bold voice was mixed with a fierce wind, which was transmitted through the mobile phone. , echoed in the whole study, "I went to Daxue Mountain before, but there was no signal in the mountain. No, I'll call you as soon as I turn on the phone. Is it interesting?"

Qin Chi closed his eyes and couldn't make a sound for a while. .

From Lao Yuan's point of view, they only met a few months ago, but to Qin Chi, after experiencing so many terrible things, he was finally able to talk again.

In the fourth year of the end of the world, Lao Yuan and his companions all died. On the way to collect supplies before leaving the base, they died without a whole body. Thinking of this, Qin Chi couldn't face Lao Yuan with a normal heart.

He is trying his best to prepare to avoid the tragedies that will happen in the future, but no one knows what will happen in the future.

"Hello? Brother? Xiao Qin? Hello? Are you dumb?" Lao Yuan's voice was loud, and a few roars shook Qin Chi back to his senses.

Qin Chi suppressed the surging sadness and maintained a calm tone, "Long time no see Lao Yuan, where are you?"

"Let me see, where did this come from?" After a while, Lao Yuan's voice became quieter, and seemed to shout at others, "Wen Jia, where the hell are we?"

Qin Chi didn't hear Wen Jia reply. What, Lao Yuan's voice came quickly, "I just left Damu Snow Mountain, this will be in Kaicheng, and it will only be a day's journey to your place, what's the matter, miss my brother?"

"I really want to." Listen. When Lao Yuan got up, he was full of anger, and Qin Chi was relieved a lot. He leaned against the back of the chair and rubbed his eyebrows lightly, "Seriously Lao Yuan, come to me, I have something to tell you."

"Is it important?"

"It is related to your life and mine."

Lao Yuan was silent for a few seconds, "Give me a little more time, I will definitely arrive at your place in a week."

"Do you have more important things?"

Lao Yuan sighed and lowered his voice, " A guy in my team died while climbing the snowy mountains, and I have to bury his relics in his family's ancestral grave to reunite their family." In other words, this guy has no living relatives.

Qin Chi knew that Lao Yuan had always attached great importance to friendship and righteousness, so he was reluctant to come, so he only reminded him, "Anyway, you should hurry up, and also, find a way to get some guns, I don't have enough money."

He said this very clearly . Now, Lao Yuan suddenly became dignified, "Brother, what do you want to do?"

"Save your life." Qin Chi got up and walked to the window, staring at the buildings in the dark night, "I'll explain to you when we meet. , Time waits for no one, prepare first, get as much as you can get, money is not a problem."

Lao Yuan is kind and knows Qin Chi very well. He didn't ask much on the phone and hung up after agreeing.

Being able to contact Lao Yuan successfully made Qin Chi heave a sigh of relief. He was afraid that he would not be able to contact Lao Yuan until the outbreak of the apocalypse, and that the prepared materials could not be taken away at all, and everything would be in vain.

Next, I will wait for Lao Yuan to come over, and I don't have to worry about firearms and ammunition.

In the morning, before dawn, Qin Chi was woken up by the ringing of his mobile phone. He subconsciously pulled the quilt over Zhang Zhi's ears, fearing that he would wake up.

Qin Chi hid on the balcony with bare feet, and as soon as the call was connected, the person on the other end of the phone said, "Hey, Brother Chi, I have bought all the medicine you want, but it will take a few days to transport it, as I said before. , I'll put it in that warehouse for you, remember to check it out then, and come back to me if you have any questions."

"Well, thanks." Qin Chi didn't expect this friend to be so efficient, and that amount of medicine can be delivered quickly Come on, out of this kindness, he has to remind him, "By the way, it seems that things are not very peaceful recently, the ghost knows what happened, you'd better pay attention to it, check the Internet more, if there is a situation Remember to adapt accordingly."

"Hahaha, are you talking about the neurosis biting people?"

Qin Chi was taken aback, what is this?

"Okay, I get it. Anyway, thank you for reminding me. Let's have dinner together another day."

Before Qin Chi could say anything, he hung up the phone and left him standing there in a daze.

Neuropathy bites?

He remembered the previous life, the end of the world is indeed a harbinger, there are people discussing it all over the place, it is said that some content has been broadcast in the news, but he can't remember exactly when it started to appear.

It was only after five in the morning when Qin Mo turned on his computer to search for relevant information.

Shocked, the 60-year-old old man in Zhoushan community killed the cleaner!

Exclusive secret, the conspiracy behind the crazy murder of mental patients!

Rabies or Zombies? The truth concealed under the murky blood!

...

Dozens of relevant pieces of information were submerged under a large number of tabloids in the entertainment industry, and only a few people paid attention and talked about this topic in a small area.

Netizen 2033: Oh my God, it's so scary, isn't it really a zombie?

Dugu Invincible: If you read too many novels upstairs, it's just a lunatic murder.

Netizen 159: Fart, can a 60-year-old lunatic kill a middle-aged woman?

Dugu Invincible: Age is not a problem, men are inherently stronger than women, maybe women are bitten to death if they don't pay attention.

A hundred years of professional rumors: fake fake fake fake! How many times do I have to say it before I understand it. The content of a picture at the beginning is entirely edited. It is a picture from many years ago, and it is still in use. The unscrupulous editor will kill the whole family!

It's hard to be a hero: the upstairs is vicious.

...

The only dozens of comments and the style of painting gradually drifted away, and I did not continue to discuss this matter. Qin Chi zoomed in on the picture, and the more he looked at it, the more frightened he became.

The cleaner's body was treated with mosaics, so it's hard to see it, but the woman had one leg in the grass and her torso was leaning against a tree stump. It is likely that after her leg was bitten off, she climbed to the big tree and her neck was gnawed off. .

Qin Chi has seen this kind of thing a lot. In the early days of the apocalypse, such corpses were all over the street, which was not surprising.

He hadn't noticed it in his previous life. It turns out that zombie-like monsters have appeared so early, but very few people really noticed and took action. After all, no one knows what kind of catastrophe will come to this place. World.

Qin Chi passed the 50,000 yuan reward to a friend who helped him buy medicine, and attached the sentence "Pay more attention to the news".

Since biting incidents have begun to appear, there will only be more and more such incidents in the future. A keen person can detect the crisis from these messages and find a way to deal with it. If not, even if they survive the first few days, the future will be very difficult. live.

Qin Chi washed his face with cold water, then put on his sportswear and went for a morning run. He wanted to get Zhang Zhi together, but Zhang Zhicai had a miscarriage for a week, and his body collapsed even more after running. As an Alpha husband, he should fully shoulder the responsibility of protecting his own Beta.

In the next two days, Qin Chi went to the depot to see his car, chatted with the designer about the details, and bought food around in the name of running a supermarket.

In order to save money, he bought a lot of goods directly from suppliers, such as shredded mutton and various air-dried meats, which were bought in hundreds of kilograms, then dragged to the warehouse for storage, and waited for Lao Yuan to come to the wooden box. put in.

No matter how much food is eaten sooner or later, they have to continue collecting from all over the world in order to survive.

Zhang Zhi vaguely noticed that he was abnormal, but he didn't ask anything. In the morning, he specifically asked him if he had enough money. If it wasn't enough, he could think of a way.

Qin Chi declined Zhang Zhi's good intentions, and the money from Qin's father's inheritance was about to come into the account again, so there was no need to ask Zhang Zhi to raise money. The only thing Zhang Zhi has to do is to take good care of his body, and he doesn't have to worry about anything else.