Chapter 40 Escape from school

Everyone thought that the zombie thing was over and they could get a short period of peace, but in the middle of the night, a sharp alarm woke everyone from their sleep.

The other three people who lived with Qin Chi got up from the bed one after another, picked up their weapons and rushed out. Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi also quickly got up, quickly put on their jackets and hid the pistol and machete behind them.

The rainstorm has stopped, the clear moon hangs in the sky, and under the moonlight, zombies are slanting their bodies and surrounding the school.

Brother Hu, who was wearing only a pair of floral pants, was looking into the distance with his binoculars. Seeing zombies everywhere, he was also very angry, "Fuck, why do all these things go to school?"

Under the extreme fear and shock, no one was there. Talk, but Qin Chi understands that there are no living people in this area, so those zombies will be attracted by the only people who are left, and they will all come to the school.

Brother Hu should have received the news while doing that thing with the Omegas he captured during the day, and ran out of the bedroom in a hurry. His sexuality was interrupted, he was in a bad mood, and the strong stench of bloody pheromones spread out in the air, even the alphas were hit a lot.

Zhang Zhi hid in the pheromone released by Qin Chi and was not affected. He took out their own binoculars and looked at them for a while, then said, "About eighty."

Qin Chi said without hesitation, "Not many, these zombies are slow now, as long as they have guns, they stand on the fence. Shooting can solve it."

Seeing him so confident, Zhang Zhi burst into laughter.

The always arrogant and arrogant playboy suddenly became very good at analyzing the situation, and he didn't know what to say.

However, in the crisis-ridden apocalypse, Zhang Zhi felt extremely relieved that Qin Chi could become so reliable.

There were more than 30 people in the school, but excluding the pistols that Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi hid, there were only a dozen or so guns in total, and only the seniors in the team, such as Brother Hu and Bao, had steel pipes or knives.

Among these people, including Zhang Zhi, who looks a little tougher, only half of them can participate in the battle, and the other half are beautiful Omegas like Zhang Leyue, who are purely captive by Alphas, or weak Betas who do logistical clutter.

If a dozen people want to deal with about 80 zombies, they must make full use of weapons and terrain. This school can't stay for a long time, the surrounding is already dead, and the zombies will be attracted to them continuously, and they will eventually run out of ammunition and food.

The rainstorm has stopped, and although there is a lot of water on the road, it is barely able to drive away.

Qin Chi planned to take out the off-road vehicle in the dark, and leave this place of right and wrong with Zhang Zhi to join Lao Yuan and the others.

Brother Leopard brought clothes and trousers out of the room for Brother Hu to put on. Brother Hu casually fastened the belt and asked Zhao Wencong with a cigarette in his mouth, "How many do you have under your hand?"

Zhao Wencong shivered like a chicken with one arm around him Zhang Leyue, who kept thinking about it for a while, answered, "Even me, there are only about six." " Where 's the

gun?

"

What, just look at him with a punch.

Although Zhao Wencong is also a strong alpha, but he didn't notice it for a while, and was stunned by Brother Hu's punch, and he stumbled several steps and almost fell over.

"Ah—"

Zhang Leyue screamed in fright, holding her face and stumbled to hide behind Wei Zhinan not far away.

"How the hell are you making fun of Lao Tzu? Can you hide here from the city without a gun? Is it because Lao Tzu is so talkative that you don't take Lao Tzu seriously?" Brother Hu held a cigarette butt and said The cigarette butt was pressed firmly on Zhao Wencong's face, and the sound of burning flesh was very clear.

There were many people and guns on Brother Tiger's side. Zhao Wencong didn't dare to resist at all. He was so painful that he didn't dare to take a step back and suffered the pain on his face.

"Brother Hu," Zhao Wencong took a breath and explained, enduring the pain, "We have guns, but only one, and the bullets are gone, Brother Hu, I..." Before he finished speaking,

Brother Leopard had already Putting the muzzle of the gun on his temple, he said fiercely, "Hand over it."

Zhao Wencong closed his eyes, then waved his hand, motioning for his younger brother to hand over the gun.

Brother Leopard put away the gun and walked over to Brother Hu again. Brother Hu took the gun and weighed it, and his sinister smile faded a little.

"The school can't stay anymore, let's go right away." Brother Hu glanced around, "Who can use a gun?" A

few people raised their hands, Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi stood at the farthest place from them, trying to minimize their presence as much as possible. sense.

Brother Hu instructed again, "Alpha and Beta are both gone, they will come over with guns to lead the guns. Don't try to play tricks at this time, be careful that I will kill you with one shot."

After he finished speaking, he looked towards Qin Chi and pointed at Qin Chi. Said, "You, come with us."

Qin Chi said hurriedly, "No brother Hu, my wife is not in good health, we will only cause trouble for the team, let us find our own way, the rest is up to fate.

" Brother originally wanted to take them for a ride because they turned in their guns, but I didn't expect them to be so "sensible" that they actually offered to lighten the burden on the team.

"Take your weapon, rush out of the school with us, and then you can do whatever you want." Brother Hu was worried about the lack of manpower, at least when he rushed out of the zombie encirclement, he needed more combat power.

Qin Chi nodded in agreement.

Afterwards, Brother Leopard gathered all the Omegas during the day in the same room and looked at them indifferently.

The Omegas were huddled together naked. They were "called" by Brother Tiger, but they encountered such a thing again within an hour or two, and their future was uncertain.

"Don't blame us for being ruthless. Your Omega pheromone can easily attract zombies. Brother Hu rescued you and let you live for a while longer. You should be grateful to Dade."

As he spoke, he had already pulled out his gun and pulled the bolt. Loaded.

No matter how stupid those Omegas were, they knew what was about to happen, and they screamed like ghosts, but Brother Leopard attacked faster, with just a few bangs, a few people stopped moving, and there was a pool of blood under them.

This scene frightened the others, and Zhang Leyue, as the only Omega still alive at the scene, screamed again and again.

It's good that he didn't make a sound, as soon as he opened his mouth, he was discovered by Brother Leopard. Brother Leopard turned his head and glanced at him, and asked suspiciously, "Why is there another one?"

Zhao Wencong hurriedly trotted over, pulled Zhang Leyue behind him, and said with a smile, "Brother Leopard, I still have a bottle of Maotai in my car, wait for it to be safe. Now, do you want to show your face and have a couple of drinks with my younger brother?"

Brother Leopard raised his eyebrows and saw that Zhang Leyue was really good-looking, thinking that this should be a high-level thing, and it would be good to keep it for Brother Hu to have a taste.

"Tell him to clean up, don't put pheromones indiscriminately, and when trouble arises, I will be the first to drag him to feed the zombies!" After

Brother Leopard left, Zhang Leyue's legs and feet softened, leaning against Zhao Wenchong's arms for a long time without strength move.

Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi each brought an axe. Not far from them, Wei Zhinan also held a large spatula for cooking in the cafeteria, and his body was shaking.

Qin Chi snorted coldly, "cowardly."

This person is not strong, but luckily, he can survive on Zhang Leyue until now. Could it be that shameless people are really more able to survive?

Zhang Zhi didn't have a good impression of Wei Zhinan either. After glancing at him, he looked away and said to Qin Chi, "Let's go." The

zombies were about to gather around, and everyone who had packed up took up their weapons and walked to the playground together. go.

A large truck was parked in the playground, the one that Zhao Wencong and the others drove, and the other one was a bus robbed by Brother Hu and others.

Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi got on the bus, and a man named Brother Yang came over and told them to open the glass window a little, and when they exited the school gate, they stretched out their weapons from the window, and killed as many zombies as they could.

Qin Chi asked Zhang Zhi to sit on the side of the aisle, and sat by the window with the axe.

The tonnage of the bus is heavy, it should not be easily washed away by the water on the road, and the shell is relatively hard. Now these zombies cannot easily damage a car.

Looking through the window, he saw Zhao Wencong put Zhang Leyue in his arms and get into the truck, and Wei Zhinan followed in despair.

There were a few less people in Zhao Wencong's group. After a while, Brother Tiger and Brother Leopard and others got into the car. Qin Chi saw Zhao Wencong's two younger brothers riding on a motorcycle, each with two motorcycles tied to the back seat. Bloody corpse.

Having experienced too many similar things, Qin Chi immediately realized what happened.

Brother Hu's gang is so cruel to the point of perversion that they kill people without blinking an eye, and they will not end well if they follow him.

Zhang Zhizheng took out thick leather gloves from his backpack and put them on for Qin Chi, and tucked the sleeves of his jacket into the gloves, lest Qin Chi would be scratched anywhere and turn into a zombie like a fat man.

"Xiaochi, what are you looking at?"

Zhang Zhi put on Qin Chi's gloves, and when he was about to look up, Qin Chi suddenly turned around and kissed his face.

In such a critical situation, Qin Chi still had the mind to do this. Zhang Zhi was speechless for a while, but he still kissed back cooperatively, and the two embraced emotionally.

Others in the big bar were indifferent when they saw this scene. If it wasn't for the zombies, they would have come over to make fun of it.

Qin Chi didn't want Zhang Zhi to see the dead body on the motorcycle, and he didn't want Zhang Zhi to understand so quickly that after losing the legal binding force, the society has become more morbid. It is obviously the best choice to accept all this as soon as possible, but Qin Chi didn't want to let Zhang Zhi see the body on the motorcycle. Chi just couldn't bear it.

His brother-in-law has protected him since high school, and until the end of the world, he has been given the top priority, and he has never been left behind as a burden. Now, it's time for him to protect Zhang Zhi and let Zhang Zhi live as comfortably as possible in the apocalypse.

After the long kiss, the two looked at each other sweetly, and immediately prepared to escape after receiving Brother Hu's order, "Get ready, rush!".

The school gate opened slowly, and the two motorcycles bore the brunt, dashing out like arrows from the strings, and instantly swept away the gathered zombies.

Many zombies were attracted by the smell of blood on motorcycles and were led away from the school gate, and some were also crushed into flesh by the big truck that drove ahead. It was like hell before, and the school gate where nearly a hundred zombies gathered immediately. Much clean.