Chapter 120 No such name

Early the next morning, Qiao An and Zhao Fengnian couldn't wait, and ran to the registration room to wait for news. Qin Chi and Lao Yuan continued to inquire about the situation of the base. Zhang Zhi also planned to find a job in the base now. If I can get some rations, I will also find something to do for myself. If I don't do it, I will only rely on Qin Chi's rice bugs.

Outside the registration room, Wen Jia walked towards Zhao Fengnian and asked, "Have you got the result?"

Zhao Fengnian smiled bitterly, "The registrar hasn't gone to work yet."

Wen Jia glanced at his watch, indeed, it was only after eight o'clock, before the end of the world, the working hours should be It's nine o'clock.

"Wait patiently, there will always be results." Wen Jia could only be so comforted.

On one side, Qiao Ann was also uneasy. More importantly, if he can't find his husband at the Xizhao base, he doesn't know where else to look.

Finally, at nine o'clock, the registrar came to work yawning. After seeing Qiao An and Zhao Fengnian, he immediately knew their intentions.

Sitting at the back of the table, the registrar took out a stack of registration forms and said to Zhao Fengnian, "Dai Meijiao and Zhao Luo, right?"

"Yes, do you have their names?" Almost popped into the throat.

"No Zhao Luo, but there is Dai Meijiao, but I'm not sure if it's the person you're looking for. After all, someone with the same name and surname..."

"Where, where are they?!" Zhao Fengnian was very excited and stretched out his hands At the window, he grabbed the registrar by the collar and violently interrogated him.

Wen Jia saw that he was too excited and rushed to rescue the registrar, "Calm down, listen to what he has to say!"

Qiao An was taken aback by this situation, "Old Zhao, you are too excited, calm down, as long as people are still there , you can't run."

Zhao Fengnian still couldn't restrain his over-excited mood, and almost made the registrar foam at the mouth, so Qiao An had to go through the registration form by himself.

"Room 712, Building 3, West District, is this here?"

"Yes, that's..." The registrar was so dizzy by Zhao Fengnian that he almost vomited.

When he got the specific location, Zhao Fengnian didn't even have time to say an apology and ran away. Wen Jia was afraid that something would happen to him, so he quickly followed.

The two left, and Qiao Ann gave the registrar a favor, and carefully asked about her husband's whereabouts.

"Excuse me, is Lu Xingzhou in this base?" The

registrar's hair was messed up. He lowered his head and tidied it up, and said, "No registration here."

"No, no?" Qiao An did not expect it to be With such a result, after stumbling for a while, I asked, "Is it really not there? Is there an error in the record, or someone else is in the base, but there

is no record?" "No, no, how can I know the reason?" The employee was impatient and waved his hand, "Let's go if you have nothing else to do, don't delay my work."

Qiao Ann's mood fell instantly and he was a little hesitant.

Not registered...

"Then, let me ask again, is there someone named Lu Jianhao?" My husband is not here, but my father has been in Xizhao City, so he should come to this base, right?

The registrar still waved his hand, "I don't have this name."

"You didn't even check it..."

"If I told you, I didn't. You think you are more familiar than me, so why don't you come to be the registrar?"

Qiao An, who was originally timid, was stared at by the registrar with fierce eyes, and was immediately too frightened to speak.

However, it has already reached this point, and no matter what, we have to find out.

"Then, there's another named Lu..." The

registrar stood up suddenly, "You're fucking endless, are you deliberately looking for trouble to delay my work?"

His voice was too loud and shrill, not only Qiao An, but also the registration Everyone else in the room was taken aback.

Joan didn't know what he was doing wrong to offend this person, but he didn't have the guts to quarrel with others, so he had to go back timidly.

When he returned to the room, only Ba Ping was secretly installing an induction cooker behind the curtain, intending to make something delicious at any time, and he could not be discovered by others that they had something good.

"What's the matter, why are you still crying?" Seeing that there were still tears on Qiao Ann's face, Ba Ping ran over with a spatula, his fat belly up and down.

Joan didn't dare to let him know what happened just now, for fear that in order to help himself out, he would go to fight with people and cause trouble.

"No, it's just that there is no news of my husband, I'm a little sad..."

Ba Ping was a little unconvinced, "Is that so?"

This was true, and Qiao An acted very naturally, "Really, there is no him on the registration form. Name."

"I didn't find it, I didn't find it, I thought you were being bullied." Ba Ping walked back behind the curtain nonchalantly, and said, "I've been wandering around the base for a few days, maybe I just missed the name. Yes , but people are really here."

Qiao An felt a little better, "I think so too, it's brother, I have to trouble you for a while, if I can't find my husband..."

Ba Ping grabbed in front of him and said, "If you don't dislike it, just go with us. Although your little brother is a little weak, he is diligent and sensible. We don't mind taking you."

"Thank you... ..." Joan hugged the child tightly, mixed feelings.

Ba Ping remembered one more thing, "By the way, has Lao Zhao's wife and children found?"

"Mr. Zhao's ex-wife's name is there, but I don't know if it's him, he and Brother Wen have already gone to confirm, I hope so, right? ." Qiao An didn't find her husband, I hope Zhao Fengnian won't be like him and can't find anyone.

This time, Wen Jia and Zhao Fengnian came back very late again. At that time, Lao Yuan and Qin Chi also went out to find out more information and were about to discuss it together.

"Lao Zhao, have you found someone?" Lao Yuan asked.

Zhao Fengnian's face was full of joy, "I found it, I found it." After speaking, he rubbed his hands excitedly, "I haven't seen him for more than ten years, my son is almost as tall as Muzi, and he is very handsome, thanks to my daughter-in-law...now It's my ex-wife, thanks to her taking good care of my son."

Wen Jia drank the tea made by Zhang Zhi without saying a word.

After chatting a few words about his wife and children, Zhao Fengnian asked again, "When are we going out to collect supplies?"

"Why, can't we wait?" Qin Chi glanced at Lao Yuan, "We went out to find out some news, but we still have to Gather more information, so as not to run for nothing."

Zhao Fengnian's face was radiant, and his face was full of smiles, "It's okay, then inquire more information, and then go to collect supplies."

After he finished speaking, he patted his head again, "I Remember that there is still some snacks left to eat, so I have to send them to my son!"

Zhao Fengnian couldn't be more happy when he could find his wife and children, and immediately put away the snacks and mobile phones on his bed and gave them all to his son. This time, Wen Jia didn't follow, and there was some worry in his eyes.

"What's the matter, Brother Wen, aren't you happy for Lao Zhao?" Mu Zi asked.

Wen Jia shook his head and said, "Of course I'm very happy for him to be able to find the person he has been caring about, but his wife and children... are not good things."

Zhang Zhi asked, "How do you say?"

Lao Yuan and Qin Chi still have Qiao Ann and others all gathered around.

Wen Jia put down the teacup, "His ex-wife still lives with her current husband, of course there's nothing wrong with that, but that woman asked Lao Zhao to be responsible for their son's food and daily expenses, as well as for her daily supplies. It is equivalent to Lao Zhao alone, who has to raise four of them."

"Wait a minute, where did the four of them come from?" Mu Zi snapped his fingers, "Isn't it just his ex-wife and son?"

"I'm also responsible for him. The two sons of the ex-wife and the current husband."

"Damn, this is too much." Ba Ping exclaimed.

"I also think it's too much. It stands to reason that he only needs to take care of his son, but his ex-wife said that if he can't do it, he won't have to see his son again in the future, and he will cut off the relationship directly."

Zhao Fengnian has been looking for him for so long. Son, the son can almost be regarded as the biggest driving force for his survival, he definitely can't give up his son at this juncture.

Mu Zi asked hesitantly, "Then, have you seen his son and the other two children to take care of, do they eat a lot?"

Wen Jia glanced at Ba Ping, "The three children are all strong and physically fit. It's almost like an old bus."

"I'll go!" Qin Chi also thought, how could this be supported by one person? Even in their own team, it would be very difficult for one person to raise three Baping without using space materials.

Ba Ping felt deeply that he had been humiliated, but seeing everyone's anxious expressions, they didn't dare to talk nonsense any more.

Although he was very worried, it was Zhao Fengnian's own business after all. For his son, he would agree no matter what the conditions were. On this point, Lao Yuan and Zhang Zhi have nothing to say.

Put yourself in the shoes and think, if they were Zhao Fengnian, they would probably make the same decision. For the sake of the children, it doesn't matter if they are a little harder.

Afterwards, everyone asked about Joanna's condition, and Joanna couldn't tell why, so she could only join the logistics team with Zhang Zhixian, find an errand to lighten the burden on the team, and then slowly find someone.

The Xizhao Base is the largest base in Xizhao City. He believes that, no matter how many people in her husband's family, will take root in this base.

As long as people are there, they can be found sooner or later.

"There are many small teams like us in this base, and they can go outside the base to collect supplies, but they must be checked at the gate when they come back. One is the physical aspect. If there are any wounds, they must be sent to the observation room for more than seven days. After the corpse is transformed, it will be released, so be careful when you go out, and don't get hurt."

After Lao Yuan finished speaking, Qin Chi added, "Also, all the collected materials must be turned over to 10%. You should all know this."

Ba Ping smiled, "It doesn't matter, anyway, we have... hehe."

Everyone laughed tacitly.

They were all familiar with the situation of the base, so Zhang Zhi and Qiao An went to sign up to join the logistics team.

The tasks of Beta and Omega are also different. One is to do heavy work such as repairing the wall, which requires a little effort, and the other is to work in the cafeteria, including three meals a day, three kilograms of rice and noodles each month, and a crystal core, which can be traded. Market for what it wants.

Compared with the harsh living conditions in the last days, this welfare treatment is not bad.