Chapter 20 Material collection

At five o'clock in the morning, when Zhang Zhi was still asleep, Qin Chi went out with Lao Yuan and others. Seeing that the situation around the world was getting worse and worse, they had to hurry up.

On the way, Mu Zi watched YouTube videos with his iPad in his arms, and was shocked and called out on the spot.

"Oh my God, Lao Yuan, Brother Qin, look, this is too scary!"

Lao Yuan, who was sitting in the passenger seat, took the iPad and shouted, "What's all this fuss about?

" It can be considered that he has seen many strange world truths. What did Mu Zi see to be so nervous?

Qin Chi was driving and didn't dare to look around. He only felt that Lao Yuan's breathing in the seat next to him seemed to be getting heavier and heavier. He turned his head slightly and quickly turned his eyes to the road. He asked, "Lao Yuan, what did you see?"

Mu Zi in the back seat said nervously, "I saw a video posted by a foreigner. It looks like a zombie-like thing appeared in a church."

Qin Chi immediately parked his car on the side of the road. Watch that video with Lao Yuan.

The video is only a few dozen seconds long, and Lao Yuan has watched it over and over many times, his expression is solemn and majestic, and he doesn't know what he is thinking.

When the video started playing, the background sound was very loud, as if a funeral was being held in a church. A priest holding a book was praying to the Father on behalf of the relatives of the deceased. The mourning was mixed with the sad and mournful music, and a faint voice could be heard. cry.

Beside the priest was a coffin, the lid was not closed. The deceased was a young woman in a white dress. She lay quietly in the coffin covered with white flowers, her face pale and dead.

In the first few seconds, there was nothing abnormal in the video, but at about the tenth second, Qin Chi's eyes froze.

Having experienced a brutal survival battle in his previous life, he was very sensitive to corpses, and at a glance he could see that something was wrong with the "corpse".

moving.

The corpse, which was supposed to be incapacitated and unable to move, was twisting little by little, as if it had regained life, first the fingers, then the wrists, and then the chest and thighs, really moving slowly and almost imperceptibly. .

Qin Chi's eyes narrowed slightly, and an ominous premonition suddenly appeared in his mind.

Sure enough, in the next second, the corpse in the coffin suddenly opened its cloudy eyes, sat up with very agile movements, pulled the priest's clothes with stiff wrists, and pulled a man twice her size. Adult men are easily dragged into the coffin.

The current situation of the priest cannot be seen in the picture, but he can hear his shrill screams, and can see the blood and various organs that splashed out. It seems that this person has been torn apart alive in the coffin.

Everyone else in the church was stunned, and when the priest's screams stopped, they suddenly burst into a higher-pitched scream, panicking to escape from this weird place.

At the end of the video, the figure of the woman reappeared in the coffin. She stepped out of the coffin with one foot, her face was covered in blood belonging to the priest, her mouth was grinned to the base of her ears, revealing dense and sharp teeth.

The screen is frozen.

Lao Yuan's chest was ups and downs, his small eyes had reached the peak, Qin Chi was much calmer than him, and he watched the video over and over a few times, and he didn't miss the message below.

Some people are very pessimistic, thinking that this kind of thing in the church must be a punishment given to mankind by God, and Noah's Ark should be built as soon as possible, just in case.

Some people don't take this kind of thing to heart at all, and say that it's just a prank that humans use to scare compatriots and deceive click-through rates. It's not uncommon for such deliberately shot videos to attract people's attention.

The two sides disagreed and argued endlessly under the video, but the person who posted the video never came out to explain anything.

He was probably scratched or bitten during the chaotic escape. After returning home, he hid and posted a video. After a while, he also turned into a zombie.

At the very beginning, these zombies were still afraid of sunlight and would hide in dark corners and dare not come out. After a while, they would evolve into species that can adapt to sunlight and launch large-scale attacks on existing humans.

Mu Zi usually doesn't watch zombie-themed movies and TV dramas less often, and this will make him nervous, "Old Yuan, this isn't really a zombie, is it? How can there be a zombie? I watched the zombies on TV rot so badly that they can still move. You won't die if you're scum, will it really become like that?"

Lao Yuan took out a cigarette, lit it, took a deep breath, and said, "I don't know." That's what

he said, but Lao Yuan was used to it The people in the bloody scene knew that the scene in the video was definitely not made by special effects, and then connected with the things Qin Chi told him at the beginning, Lao Yuan was deeply worried about the future.

However, if it really turns into that, they are not afraid, as long as enough materials are prepared, are they worried that they will not be able to cope in the future?

Afterwards, Lao Yuan called Wen Jia and Ba Ping again and asked them to prepare as much food as possible. Anyway, Qin Chi's space box is very large, and even if there is a department store, there is still a lot of space left.

If Lao Yuan was still distressed because he wanted to buy an RV before, then he would like to put his wings on it and ask Qin Chi to quickly take him to buy a car. Once zombies do appear in the last days, the trouble will be big.

It's a pity that the auto show has to wait for another day. Today, Lao Yuan can only go to the warehouse with Qin Chi and wait for the factory to deliver the department store. Mu Zi purely follows.

When we arrived at the warehouse, the manufacturer hadn't come yet, so the three of them did their own thing.

Lao Yuan searched for the price and model of the RV on the Internet. This would be to ask him to replace all his property with a RV, and he was willing. Qin Chi and Mu Zi are downloading movies and TV series, in case there is no way of entertainment in the future, they will be bored in the base.

Not long after, the department store finally arrived, and the three of them invited people from the manufacturer to unload the boxes one by one.

Lao Yuan's supplies were actually prepared for natural disasters. Although he heard Qin Chi say that zombies might appear, he was still skeptical. After watching the video today, he really had this awareness.

Recently, various natural disasters have frequently occurred, and Lao Yuan has considered it very carefully according to the reality.

Among the department stores he bought, in addition to raincoats, tents, flashlights, and other necessary daily necessities for survival in the wild, there are also technical tools such as shovels, gas masks, and lifeline binoculars.

Here are some written on the list made by Qin Chi, and Lao Yuan added a lot. He even thought about the radio station and waterproof blanket. He also bought a lot of toilet paper, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, etc., enough for a group of people Used for decades.

Qin Chi also felt a headache looking at the piles of goods. Although Lao Yuan's idea was right, he bought too much.

A space that fits doesn't mean it's easy to take, and they can't take things with their minds. If they want to take things from the storage box, they have to first release a large three-dimensional projection to find the things they want in the hill-like materials, every once in a while. It's too much trouble to mess up and tidy up again.

But after buying everything, Qin Chi had to put it in the space.