Chapter 133 Marriage

Qin Chi, Zhang Zhi and others also remembered what they saw that night, and their hearts lingered.

"After that, will there be more and more mutant animals?" Joan asked worriedly.

"Mostly yes, but it doesn't matter, now we have found a way to deal with mutant animals." Seeing that the atmosphere was a little dignified, Lu Xingzhou smiled, "This mutant is not bigger than a zombie, but it has a slow response and a sluggish body. Modern military technology is developed, and after mastering their weaknesses, they can easily be destroyed in a concentrated manner, which is nothing to be afraid of." What

really makes people afraid are zombies and people's hearts.

Moreover, now that the zombie vaccine has also been developed, although it is still in the trial stage, with time, human beings will definitely be able to overcome the unknown forces and regain their new life.

After dinner, Lu Xingzhou took Qiao An and the baby back, while Zhang Zhi and Qin Chi washed dishes in the kitchen.

"Fortunately, we came to Xizhao Base, and we were able to find Xiao Qiao's husband, and we could settle down and learn some things about the end of the world." Zhang Zhi was extremely fortunate that they made a correct decision.

Qin Chi put the washed bowls in the cupboard, "Yes, when Xing Taichu is resolved, there will be nothing to worry about in the Xizhao base."

As long as Lu Xingzhou is still the leader of Xizhao, they can live here well.

Zhang Zhi pushed down his glasses, "You said, where did that red dead bone end up?"

"It should be abroad, didn't Lu Xingzhou also say that there is no trace of this thing in China. And zombies should only originate from Kaicheng, but the outbreak occurred at almost the same time abroad, so it is likely that the gang of tomb robbers spread the zombie virus in the process of transporting dead bones, causing the outbreak of zombies all over the world."

If those people knew that they couldn't make money after hard work, It has also triggered a crisis around the world, and I don't know how much regret it will be.

However, they may have no chance to regret at all, and they died suddenly in the mouth of the zombies.

Qin Chi wiped off the water on the cooking table, suddenly felt his shoulders sink, and Zhang Zhi's head pressed over.

"Brother Zhi?"

Zhang Zhi whispered, "Sleepy."

Qin Chi turned around in a funny way, hugged him by the waist, and kissed Zhang Zhi's face, "It's only after nine o'clock, so you're sleepy?"

"Maybe It's too cold, I always want to sleep." Zhang Zhi closed his eyes and pressed down on Qin Chi.

Qin Chi untied his apron and said with a smile, "Okay, Brother Zhi is going to hibernate. Can I carry you upstairs to sleep?"

Zhang Zhi was so sleepy that he couldn't even keep his eyes open. He opened, and after hearing Qin Chi say this, he still refused, "Don't make trouble, Lao Yuan and the others are still in the living room."

If they saw him carried upstairs, I don't know what the joke would be.

"It's nothing, one of them slipped faster than the other after eating, and they went back to the house to play." Qin Chi helped Zhang Zhi out of the kitchen and said, "Let's go back to sleep, tonight's warm-up exercise will be reserved for you. Let's go tomorrow morning."

Thinking of this, Zhang Zhi felt a sore back and complained in a low voice, "Can't you be considerate to an old man and let me rest for two more days?"

He is much older than Qin Chi, and has had a miscarriage, so his health is not very good. , the energy in that area is far less vigorous than Qin Chi's, and he can't stand Qin Chi's unrestrained demands. Every time an affair ends, his back hurts, and he can't wait to sleep in bed all day.

Being complained by Zhang Zhi, Qin Chi didn't seem to want to correct it at all. After seeing that there was no one in the living room, he squatted down and carried Zhang Zhi on his back, and walked to the bedroom on the third floor step by step.

"Brother Zhi is wrong again. If I'm not considerate to you, will you still have a chance to get up?" If he hadn't cherished Zhang Zhi's body, he would have asked Zhang Zhi to death.

After all, he is a young man, and he really loves his spouse too much. If Zhang Zhi's physical condition is not considered, Qin Chi really wants to linger with people in bed day and night.

After he said this, Zhang Zhi didn't respond and fell asleep on his back.

Qin Chi also finds it strange that although Zhang Zhi is not as energetic as he is, he is not so easily tired. I rested at home all day today, and I washed a bowl at night. How could I be so tired that I fell asleep?

Could it be that winter is coming, and the weather is cold, leading to hibernation? Qin Chi went upstairs with Zhang Zhi on his back

, saw Lao Yuan come out of Xie Yuze's room dully, stopped and asked, "Lao Yuan, are you not afraid that Da Xie sees you looking for Xiao Xie and fights with you?"

Leaning against the wall, he said melancholy, "Little Qin, what does it feel like to get married?"

Qin Chi's mouth curved slightly, and he turned his head to look at Zhang Zhi, who was sleeping on his back, "That's what it feels like."

Lao Yuan was puzzled, "In the end . What does it feel like?"

"That's right, very happy, very satisfied." Qin Chi didn't know how to describe it, "You ask this because you want to get married?"

Lao Yuan tugged at his messy hair with a distressed expression, "Although I am sloppy The man who is the man, but is also a very responsible Alpha, I will mark it, who will I mark, can I not care?"

Qin Chi said sympathetically, "You should think about how to pass the Muzi's level first. He knows that you have meddled with his idol and still want his idol to be his mother, so he can't cry, make trouble, hang himself?"

"Fuck you, my son won't. He can only cry that his idol has been defiled by Lao Tzu, but in the end, he will bless Lao Tzu." After all, he was a child raised by himself. The biggest problem now is Daxie and Xiaoxie. Let's not talk about Daxie, Xiaoxie, he doesn't want to marry me!"

Qin Chi nodded, "wise, I don't want to marry either.

" ..." Lao Yuan became angry, "Is Lao Tzu so bad?"

"It's not bad, but Xiao Xie, as an Omega, must have more concerns, and now you may not be able to reassure him." Qin Chi is not an Omega after all, no Knowing Xie Yuze's thoughts too well, he said, "Well, tomorrow, I will ask Brother Zhi to go to Xiao Qiao, and they will go to Xiao Xie to talk. It's better than just guessing here."

Zhang Zhi and Qiao An They are all weak parties in the marriage, similar to Xie Yuze's situation, and usually get close to Xie Yuze, so they should be able to inquire about some of Xie Yuze's thoughts.

Lao Yuan breathed a sigh of relief, "Then I'll trouble your wife and Xiao Qiao. If this can be resolved, we'll have hot pot together next time."

"Are there any hot pot ingredients in the space?"

"I still have it over there . , there are also a lot of ingredients, when the time comes, call Xiao Qiao and the others, how can you eat more hot pot in the winter?"

Qin Chi lowered his laughter, "Okay, I'll go back to the house on my back, and you should go earlier too. Go back, don't turn around at the door of Xiaoxie, be careful to thank you for your hard work."

"Fuck you, I'm not some timid terrorist!"

In Lao Yuan's roar, Qin Chi smiled behind Zhang Zhi's back. leave.

Zhang Zhi was very concerned about Lao Yuan and Xie Yuze. After hearing Qin Chi talk about it, he found Qiao An the next day and told him about the two.

Qiao An did not expect that it was Lao Yuan who finally held the beauty back, and was extremely surprised. However, although the two don't match in appearance, Lao Yuan is also a family-friendly man who knows how to hurt people. The most important thing is that Lao Yuan has the ability and force. In today's environment, if you marry Lao Yuan, you will be guaranteed for the rest of your life.

After the two agreed, taking advantage of the lunch break in the cafeteria, they specifically asked Xie Yuze how he felt about Lao Yuan.

Qiao An poked at the rice with chopsticks and asked carefully, "Brother Xie, what do you think about Lao Yuan?"

Xie Yuze was eating tomato scrambled eggs and thought about it seriously, "Sloppy."

Zhang Zhi was drinking soup, After being choked for a while, he coughed several times in a row, and then remembered these two words in his heart.

Qiao An was also speechless. Thinking about Lao Yuan's image, he was indeed a little sorry for Xie Yuze's delicate and beautiful face.

Seeing that Qiao An didn't know what to ask, Zhang Zhi asked again, "Last night Lao Yuan said that he proposed to you, but you refused?"

"Of course he refused. He felt that he should be responsible for me if he temporarily marked me, and asked I am married, but he has no emotional foundation for me, how can two people be together." The

two of them started out in an accident, and after the accident, Lao Yuan, a man with an old concept, came to him and proposed to him. Not because I love him, but because I feel responsible for him after I had to mark him as a last resort, which was triggered by a momentary brainstorm.

As an Alpha, Lao Yuan may indeed be very responsible, but this is not what Xie Yuze wants.

Xie Yuze is more emotional, and his requirements for his spouse are more emotional. He hopes that the other half can love and care for him, like him sincerely, instead of taking him as a responsibility.

Husbands and wives must have common topics, know how to cherish each other, and be more compatible in soul.

Old Yuan, the idiot, doesn't understand these principles, but Zhang Zhi and Qiao An can understand a little bit.

In short, Xie Yuze didn't have high demands on Lao Yuan, as long as Lao Yuan still really liked him.

In the evening, Lao Yuan Qinchi and others went out to collect supplies and did not return. Lu Xingzhou also took the elite team out. Qiao An carried the baby to the villa for dinner, and the three chatted again at night.

When Lao Yuan came back the next day, Zhang Zhi told him about Xie Yuze's thoughts, but he really didn't understand.

"I'm willing to marry him, isn't that enough? What else do you like or dislike? If you don't like it, why should I mark him?"

Zhang Zhi said, "For example, if there was no accident last time, Are you willing to marry Xiao Xie?"

Lao Yuan was silent for a while, then sat on the ground and took out a cigarette to light it.

"It's me, sloppy and unfeeling. To be honest, I know I'm not worthy of Xiao Xie, so if it wasn't for that... I wouldn't even think about this kind of thing."

Xie Yuze was a top university before the end of the world . Celebrity, needless to say about his appearance, his personality is also good, easy-going and calm, without the slightest arrogance, he is usually very diligent, and he is agile in doing things, so it is difficult to pick out his faults.

More importantly, Xie Yuze is still very young.

The more excellent Xie Yuze is, the more Lao Yuan feels that he is not worthy of him, no matter his age, appearance, or other aspects, it seems that he is not good enough.

But he has already marked Xie Yuze. For this traditional old man with an old-fashioned mind, once he is marked, it will be a lifetime event, which means that this Omega belongs to him, and he must get married.