Chapter 118 Sunset base

Xizhao City was once one of the bustling metropolises. Under the double attack of floods and zombies, it has now become a ruin. High-rise buildings have collapsed, and there are zombies and corpses that have not yet been cleaned up.

Wen Jia parked the car on the side of the road and followed Qin Chi to a whistle in front.

This place should be similar to the original Hanhai base. A testing point will be set up at the entrance and exit to check people who pass by. If anyone is infected with the virus, a dead word can be solved.

Qin Chi walked forward with a cigarette case and chatted with a man in a body armor and holding a submachine gun.

"Brother, your place is indeed Xizhao City, right?"

The man with dark skin like a coal digger was smoking the cigarette offered by Qin Chi, and he was full of contented air.

"Of course it's Xizhao City, otherwise what do you think?" For the sake of cigarettes, the big man was polite to talk to Qin Chi.

Qin Chi asked again, "What's the situation in Xizhao City now?"

Dahan said, "As you can see, basically the whole city has fallen. If you want to settle in Xizhao City, you'd better join a suitable base, don't Shaking outside alone."

Qin Chi touched his pocket and tucked the whole pack of cigarettes directly into the big man's trousers pocket, "We are new here, we are not familiar with the place, and we don't know where to go, so please help me out.

" The love of a pack of cigarettes is not small, at least for a smoker like a big man, to get such a good pack of cigarettes in the apocalypse is a huge bargain.

Afterwards, Dahan chatted with Qin Chi about the situation of the bases in Xizhao City in detail, and Wen Jia was also on the sidelines, taking notes from time to time.

About half an hour later, the two returned to the car and told the others.

"It is said that there are many bases in Xizhao City now, and there are countless small bases, but it is not recommended to go there, and there are three of the largest bases."

Qin Chi deliberately sold off, and Lao Yuan urged him angrily, "Speak quickly, don't look for it. I'm in a hurry to tell you."

"Okay." Qin Chi restrained his playfulness and said seriously, "I won't talk about the small base, mainly the big base, first of all we heard the sunset. Base."

Qiao An's ears were erect, and even the baby in his arms seemed to sense something, and his round eyes looked straight at Qin Chi.

Qin Chi continued, "What is known so far is that the Xizhao base can accept not many survivors because of the saturation of the population. If you want to enter the base, the requirements are relatively high."

Qiao An asked, "What conditions?"

"It's hard to say the specifics. , you can only try your luck first, if it is like the Hanhai side, saying that the conditions are not met, there is actually room for manoeuvre."

Zhang Zhi asked, "Then go to Xizhao first, if not, then consider other bases?"

Qin Chi looked at Qiao An who was looking forward to it, "Go, we agreed to send Xiao Qiao over there."

Qiao An was so excited that no one else had any opinions and reached an agreement. A few minutes later, according to the map of Xizhao City exchanged from Dahan, the RV drove to the Xizhao base.

The predecessor of the Xizhao Base was a prison. This prison is a place where death row prisoners are held in China. The high walls are just enough to resist the invasion of zombies.

Although he had heard the name of Xizhao Base for a long time, Qin Chi was the first to come back.

The RV was parked outside the base fence. Qin Chi looked up at the iron mesh and concrete walls that were four or five meters high, thinking that it was really impressive.

At this time, a long time has passed since the end of the world, and the construction of the Xizhao base has also tended to be perfect. Relatively, there are not many people needed, and the chances of them being able to move in are very low.

After watching for a while, Wen Jia drove the RV into the hidden woods, leaving Qin Chi alone, and the others went nearby to make sure no one was watching. After that, Qin Chi put the RV into the space and released the off-road vehicle.

Because there were not so many people in the car, he took two more off-road motorcycles, just to carry people.

After driving the off-road vehicle out of the woods again, the Xie Yuzheng brothers' eyes were bigger than the old scalper. Mu Zi smiled and gestured to them to keep silent, and they also nodded clearly.

There are some things that you don't know if you can't explore them.

Subsequently, the off-road vehicle drove near the gate of the base.

There are four gates in the base, east, west, north and south. The main gate is the east gate. The reinforced thick iron gate can effectively resist the zombies. The gate is also guarded by the Self-Defense Force at any time, and neither the living nor the zombies can forcibly enter.

You can't see anything outside the base, you have to go inside.

Joan stared at the window for a long time, feeling more and more uncertain.

"What should I do, Lao Yuan, I don't know anyone." It seems that none of the people who come and go are familiar. Qiao An thinks that this base probably has nothing to do with his husband.

Lao Yuan comforted him, "What are you afraid of, even if we don't know each other, we have to find a way to get in, Lao Zhao still has to find his ex-wife and son, and you also go inside to find your husband, there's no one there, let's go somewhere else I have it."

Anyway, there are cars and sufficient supplies, so even if you don't enter the base for the time being, it doesn't matter if you go to other places for a while.

Zhao Fengnian and Qiao An are very grateful.

Zhang Zhizao took Qin Chi and Wen Jia to the guard room to ask about the situation.

The guard room is still the same layout as the ordinary community, but because it is too close to the iron gate, it is reinforced with several layers of steel plates.

Zhang Zhi and the three were unarmed, and the patrolling Self-Defense Force only told them to stop and ask them what they were coming.

Zhang Zhi said that he wanted to enter the base, but those people waved impatiently.

A tall, thin young man said, "The base is overpopulated, and there is no more space to accommodate later survivors. You can try your luck elsewhere. If you can't, find a national base, and the people there will try their best to help. You settle down." The

biggest difference between the state and the private base is this, even if it can no longer accommodate itself, it will try to place the survivors properly.

Zhang Zhi's main purpose was to send Qiao An to the base. Even if he heard people say so, he had to try his best.

"There are not many of us, and the supplies are relatively sufficient. If we can enter the base and find a way to solve the problem of food and lodging, is that ok?" The

young man looked at them again and finally said, "Forget it, I will do this too. No master, I will help you find the person in charge, and you can tell me if you have anything."

Zhang knew thanks, and the young man told his teammates and ran to the base.

At this moment, Lao Yuan and Qiao An also got out of the car and walked to the three of them.

"How is it?" Lao Yuan asked.

Zhang Zhi shook his head, "I don't know, let's take a look."

Qiao An was a little anxious. At this point, the life and death of her husband will soon be known.

After a while, the young man came over with a fat middle-aged man with a beer belly.

"The survivors who want to enter the base are you?" the man asked.

Zhang Zhi stepped forward and said, "It's us." The man ran out of sweat, wiped his forehead and said, "How many Alphas and how many Omegas

do you have?" Zhang Zhi did the math, including the Xie Yuze brothers, and reported the numbers to

man.

Men are very interested in their Alpha, after all, no matter where they go, Alpha is a powerful fighting force worth fighting for.

"I heard that you still have supplies?" The man said what he meant bluntly, "You have passed the personnel, if you can turn in some more supplies, things will be stable when you enter the base."

So simple?

Several people glanced at each other suspiciously, but Lao Yuan made up his mind and turned in some rice, flour, grain and oil, which are now relatively scarce.

Men still coveted their SUVs, but soon learned that it wasn't something they deserved. When Wen Jia was driving, the man wanted to go up and touch a few hands, but he finally held back.

Just like when they were at the Hanhai Base, after they entered, someone who made a special trip to guide them came to explain the rules of the base to them.

"Everyone is new here. There are some things that need to be understood clearly. The specific rules are written on this list. If you have any questions that you don't understand, come to me. I live in Building 1, 201.

" assigned place.

"This is a prison reconstruction. The former police building is now used to live in big people, and the rest basically live in the inmates' big shop or small single room."

Qin Chi and a few people went in and looked at the environment here. Shock.

It is said to be a prison, but each room seems to have been remodeled, with good lighting and ventilation, and daily necessities and bedding are readily available. The only fly in the ointment is that their group can only use one room, and only public toilets are available, which is not very convenient.

These are trivial things, and they are over.

The man explained it properly, and just as he was about to leave, Joan immediately chased after him.

"Brother, I want to ask you about someone, do you think it's convenient for you?"

Meeting Qiao An's expectant eyes, the man said embarrassingly, "It's not that I won't help you, but the population of this base is tens of thousands, and I too I'm not sure I've heard of it. And it's only been a few days since I came to this base to go to my relatives, so I'm really not familiar with it. If you want to inquire about the whereabouts of your relatives and friends, you can go to the registration room of the supervision area and ask, which is responsible for the base's population registration."

Qiao An thanked him, and went to Zhao Fengnian's side to tell him about it. The two of them planned to ask after they were settled.

They all have someone they're looking for, more eagerly than the others.

There are single beds in the room, just enough for one person. Qin Chi put on all the bedding he carried in, so he could sleep more comfortably.

Zhang Zhi was busy, Qin Chi sat on the side lazy, and said coquettishly, "I want to sleep with Brother Zhi at night."

Zhang Zhi was helpless and funny, "This bed is very narrow."

"That's okay, I Sleeping on the bed, you sleep on top of me, wouldn't that be fine?" Han#brother#子#正#理#

Zhang Zhihong coughed, "If you have nothing to do, come and help me hang the curtains."

There is a gap between the bed and the bed Separated by bed curtains, it is also convenient to change clothes.

Qin Chi lay down on the bed, "I have to sleep for a while, I won't help you today."

As soon as he finished speaking, he snorted when he touched the pillow.

In order to come to the base, several Alphas didn't close their eyes and rested very much along the way. They finally arrived at a relatively safe place. Qin Chi relaxed a little and fell asleep.

Zhang Zhi felt distressed, he covered him with a quilt, turned his head again, and found that Wen Jia, Lao Yuan and others were all lying on the bed, wrapped in clothes and fell asleep.