Chapter 108 Outsiders

Worrying that the blood-red zombies were not completely dead yet, Lao Yuan and Qin Chi lit a fire and burned the flesh and blood of the zombies cleanly without leaving any dander.

On the way back, Xie Yuzhao brothers were still rowing, and both of them had lingering fears about the scene just now.

Without Lao Yuan and the others, it is estimated that they would have become a meal for weird zombies.

No one said anything along the way, they were thinking about their own thoughts. When they were near the house, the Xie brothers went to the house to get a new kayak, and Qin Chi and Lao Yuan went to their house.

Lao Yuan didn't want much fish on the kayak, he just said that his family didn't like to eat fish. After all, they already had enough fish in their space, and they couldn't fit in the freezer.

Xie Yumao was very embarrassed. He always felt that they took advantage of it this time, so he wanted to give a little more, but Lao Yuan never accepted it, and he had no choice.

After returning home, the four of them invited others to come and see the new spar.

Except for Zhao Fengnian, who was sleeping upstairs, everyone else gathered around the table to observe the spar.

Lao Yuan pointed the magnifying glass at the spar, frowned and said, "What do you think this is?"

After washing it with water, the spar was crystal clear, as brilliant as a ruby, very beautiful.

"If you have professional equipment, you can still use it for testing." Zhang Zhi was also very interested in this thing, but there was no way to make further observations.

"Keep it first, and there will always be opportunities later." Wen Jia felt that it was best to keep this spar first, and then take it out for research when there was a chance in the future.

After all, it was extracted from the brains of the blood-red zombies, and it must be different from the spar of ordinary zombies.

Ba Ping went to burn a table of fish, fish soup, fish soup, braised fish, boiled fish, and there was nothing on the table except fish.

While eating, Lao Yuan was still thinking about this matter, "Did you think that the water became very cold at the time?"

Zhang Zhi nodded, "Indeed." The

water was so cold that it was about to freeze.

Qin Chi scooped a bowl of fish soup for Zhang Zhi, "Maybe it has something to do with the blood-red zombies."

"This world is really wonderful, there are some things that we can't figure out even if we want to break our heads, so we still stutter. Meat, gulps of alcohol, and timely entertainment, this is the most important thing to do right now." Ba Ping chewed on the fried small dried fish.

"It makes sense." The rest of the people laughed and began to eat seriously.

After a while, there was another knock on the door outside.

Lao Yuan put down his chopsticks, "What's the matter with those two brothers, why are they running to us every day? Did you like our Muzi?"

Muzi rolled his eyes.

Qin Chi listened carefully, "It's not them, there are several people." The

footsteps were chaotic and heavy, and there was also the clanging sound of weapons such as steel pipes when they collided, unlike the Xie Yuzhao brothers.

"Little Qin, let's go out and have a look. Everyone else stays at home." Lao Yuan also heard that something was wrong and called Qin Chi to go out.

As soon as the two pushed open the door and went out, the big iron door fell to the ground with a bang, and the loud noise made several people in the room startled.

"Fuck, everyone in this room is dead, right? No one answered the door after knocking on the door for a long time!"

The people outside had already walked into the courtyard swearing, and when they saw Lao Yuan and Qin Chi, they immediately pointed their submachine guns at them.

"The one inside, put your hand up!"

Lao Yuan and Qin Chi didn't move, looking at them coldly.

There were about a dozen accomplices in that gang, all of them wearing jackets and guns in their hands. They were well-organized and well-organized. It was obvious that they were all ruthless characters.

Seeing Lao Yuan and the two of them motionless, the one in the lead immediately sneered, "I told you to put your hands up, and I will eat a gun later, don't blame me for not reminding you!"

Qin Chi said calmly, "This is a private residence, everyone has Please talk about anything. It's too undisciplined to shoot at every turn." As soon as

Qin Chi's words came out, the group laughed, but the guns were always aimed at them, and they didn't relax.

The headed man's eyes were sullen and he sneered, "I have seen a lot of social elites like you pretending to be forceful. You can only know regret when you are about to die. It's a pity that the gun went into your body, and you will die if you regret it."

"Big Brother , don't talk nonsense with them, just kill them directly, there must be good things in the house!"

These people have done a lot of killing people, and they are the most annoying people like Qin Chi and the others who can resist in the face of guns.

The leader sneered and pulled the trigger directly at Lao Yuan.

Lao Yuan didn't even move, and looked at them indifferently.

The next second, with a bang, the bullet shot out of the barrel at a rapid rate, and shot into the person's body with a swipe.

Everyone else was laughing, waiting for Lao Yuan and Qin Chi to fall, so they could enter the house to rob things and Omega.

However, the laughter lasted less than three seconds, and the man in the lead widened his eyes, leaned back, and fell to the ground with a bang.

In the middle of his eyebrows, there was a blood hole at some point.

Lao Yuan and Qin Chi saw the opportunity and immediately stepped back, closing the door tightly, and the others in the room quickly closed the window, leaving only a gap for shooting.

The people outside finally reacted, roaring and going to shoot here.

But soon, another bullet was shot at the foot of the first person, forcing everyone to stop abruptly.

At the window on the second floor, Wen Jia looked down blankly, "Further forward, you won't even want to live!"

At the same time, everyone on the first floor also took out guns and aimed out of the window. Even Joan got one. Pistols, good pretense to scare people.

The people outside obviously did not expect that there are people in this remote rural area who are like them, all with guns in their hands, and based on the current terrain, they have no chance of winning.

The people in the house are shielded by the wall, and the people outside rush forward, isn't it a living target?

The situation was quickly clarified, and the group of people turned around and ran away, even ignoring the bodies of their companions on the ground.

When those people escaped, Wen Jia went downstairs again with a serious expression.

"These people are the people who occupied Ximen in Luocheng and caused the survivors to be unable to get out. The dead one also killed several civilians."

It has been so long, but they escaped from Luocheng. Qin Chi and others still remember.

At that time, they chose to leave the city through Ximen. Who knew that the intersection of Ximen Expressway was occupied by a group of people, and the survivors were not allowed to escape from the city at all, so they fled to the south gate again, and stayed in Luocheng for a long time.

Wen Jia, like Lao Yuan and others, arrived at Ximen one step earlier than Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi, so he could see the situation at that time.

It was because of the presence of these illegal elements that the evacuation of Ximen could not be completed, resulting in many deaths.

I didn't expect to meet you here after so long.

Looking at the corpse lying in the yard, Lao Yuan greeted Ba Ping together, carried it out and lost it, and the others discussed countermeasures in the room.

"We have to keep a vigil at night to prevent them from waiting for an opportunity to retaliate." Wen Jia didn't think the gang would give up.

"I'm coming." Zhang Zhi felt that he hadn't done anything in the past few days, so he could just watch the night and let Qin Chi and the others have a good rest.

"I can too." Qiao An raised his hand weakly, "Baby keeps crying at night, so I can coax him and sleep with him during the day."

As soon as Mu Zi was about to speak, Wen Jia interrupted him. "You don't need to guard, save your energy to deal with the day's affairs."

"Yeah." Mu Zi nodded fiercely.

Now that Zhao Fengnian was injured, the team lacked a powerful fighting force. Only Lao Yuan Qinchi, Ba Ping and Wen Jia could really fight against those people.

As for Mu Zi, this child is still young, and Lao Yuan is reluctant to let him go out and fight with others.

Not long after, Lao Yuan and Ba Ping came back with a heavy expression on their faces.

"The gang's accomplices went to the next door. When we arrived, we saw that they found a lot of things from the next door, and even moved the generator." Lao Yuan not only felt sorry for his generator, but also for Xie Yuzheng and the others. feel sad.

Unlike them, Xie Yuzhao's group did not have guns and ammunition, and it all depends on luck, brains and a little strength to get to where they are today.

When encountering ordinary people, two young people may be able to use their brains to figure out a way to win, but when encountering gangsters with guns, even the courage to resist is useless.

If you don't resist, there may be a way to survive, but all the collected materials will be snatched away, and once you resist, you may not be able to save your life.

Qin Chi had seen a lot of this kind of thing in his last life, so it wouldn't surprise him at all.

Mu Zi was a little worried, and hesitantly said, "Lao Yuan, I want to go over and have a look, okay?"

Lao Yuan thought for a while, "I'll accompany you."

"I'll go too." Zhang Zhi stood up.

He had a good impression of Xie Yuzheng and the two, and wanted to see if there was anything he could do to help.

"Put on bulletproof vests, and be careful that those people are still in ambush nearby." Qin Chi didn't want them to go out, but he was also concerned about the situation next door, so he simply went with him.

The floodwaters have receded so much that the water can be dipped into the next yard without a kayak.

Qin Chi stood on the steps and pulled Zhang Zhi up, "Brother Zhi, be careful."

"It's fine." Zhang Zhi felt more and more that in Qin Chi's mind, he was probably a delicate person who needed someone to help him when he walked. Omega.

However, there is nothing wrong with being so pampered by a lover.

Lao Yuan and Mu Zi had already entered the yard, and the door of this house was the same. Struggling to the death.

"Damn it, this is too messy, why is it like this?" Lao Yuan said as he walked into the room, and Mu Zi followed closely.

The room was even more chaotic. There were about twenty people standing or sitting, either crying or swearing.

However, their common goal is only one person.

"Beast, beast!" an old man with gray hair scolded bitterly, "I said long ago, this guy is a beast, and he will definitely bring disaster to the village! But some people just don't listen and insist on keeping him. Come down! Look at it, now it's alright, look at what this calamity star has deceived everyone into!"