Chapter 36 Torrential rain

Bang -

another gunshot, a large amount of blood burst on the head of the walking dead, blood splattered, and it fell to the ground.

Zhang Zhi was still in shock, and he heard Qin Chi say softly: "Brother Zhi, it is only effective to shoot the head of the zombie. As long as the body part of the other party is determined, it is enough to smash the head directly."

Compared with Zhang Zhi, who was panicked and missed. , Qin Chi is really not an ordinary calm.

Zhang Zhi closed his eyes and secretly warned himself that there must be no hesitation next time, otherwise he and Qin Chi will be injured.

Qin Chi added oil, took out the mineral water bucket he bought two days ago, poured all the water into the rice cooker and other containers, and then filled the bucket with gasoline.

This gasoline won't last long, but it's better than nothing.

The headshot zombie was wearing the uniform of a gas station worker. If he was already infected, the rest of the people might not be much better. There are so many scary things in this area.

Qin Chi and Zhang Zhigang got into the car, and the big raindrops slammed down, knocking on the doors and windows like bullets, and lightning flashes in the sky, illuminating the dark night from time to time.

It is very unwise to drive in the wild in this weather. Qin Chi set his destination at a nearby school and planned to go there with Zhang Zhi to hide from the rain.

The rain is getting heavier and heavier, and the road is full of uneven puddles. Fortunately, the off-road vehicle has been improved, otherwise it is easy to get stuck in the mud and can't climb out.

Zhang Zhi's eyesight was not as good as Qin Chi's, so Qin Chi drove at night. The two of them were driving on the deserted trail, and they had to be alert to zombies that might come out at any time, so they had to work hard to deal with it.

This area seems to have become a paradise for the dead. The two saw a lot of zombies dangling by the roadside along the way, but they did not see a single living person. Those things did not show aggression, they just lowered their heads and swayed at an extremely slow pace, but they still made people dare not relax.

The torrential rain poured, and the wipers were too late to clean the raindrops from the front windows. Only a large amount of rainwater could be seen dripping down the glass windows, and the road ahead was blurred.

When the headlights illuminated the road ahead, a person suddenly emerged from the grass. No matter how fast Qin Chi reacted, he didn't have time to brake.

The "person" directly hit the front of the car, and with a loud noise, his body flew into the air, rolled over from the roof of the car, and smashed into the mud.

Zhang Zhi quickly opened the car window and leaned out to look back, but saw the "person" staggeringly get up from the ground, and then hunched over and stood still.

In the rain curtain, Zhang Zhi vaguely saw a coin-sized rotten hole on the opponent's neck.

"It's okay, let's go." Zhang Zhi sat back in the car and closed the window, then took off the rain-stained glasses and wiped them.

Qin Chi didn't ask any questions after seeing this, and drove away from this ghost place quickly.

Due to the torrential rain delay, it took only half an hour to get to the school, but the two drove nearly two hours to arrive.

When they arrived at a place dozens of meters away from the school gate, they found that the school had been occupied.

This is an elementary school with high walls and iron gates. Several men in raincoats are carrying out zombies whose heads have been beaten to pieces and throwing them into the ditch not far away. It seems that they are cleaning up Lost the zombies in the school and used the school as a temporary base.

If there are already zombies in the school, then many people should be infected one after another, and if these people want to deal with a large number of zombies, they can only rely on firearms.

Those who can quickly find guns and ammunition within a few days of the appearance of zombies are definitely not law-abiding good people.

Qin Chi hesitated whether he should go and stay for one night.

People who can quickly find a place to use as a stronghold in the last days, and then gradually develop and expand their power, are generally not easy to mess with, they are cruel and ruthless, and they have nothing to say. Once the people who follow them have no use value, they will be ignored Relentlessly kicked away.

It is not wise to have any involvement with such a person.

However, the rain is really heavy, and the water is rising everywhere. The water in the ditch has almost spread to the highest point. Maybe it will be flooded soon. Even driving an improved off-road vehicle is very dangerous. What's more, the neighborhood is full of woods, it is easy to be struck by lightning, and it will be troublesome to be besieged by zombies at night.

The only safe place is this school.

"Brother Zhi, what do you think?" With Zhang Zhi around, Qin Chi always subconsciously asked Zhang Zhi for his opinion.

"There seems to be someone in the classroom." Zhang Zhi took out his binoculars and looked at it for a while, but he couldn't see the situation in the school clearly through the rain curtain, and only saw that there seemed to be a figure moving by the window.

He put down the binoculars and looked at Qin Chi again, "Let's go ask for help."

It's always not the way to go outside. Only the buildings around here can resist the attack of zombies a little. The houses of other villagers are very ordinary buildings, and the population of the village Intensive, the number of infected people is definitely more, it is undoubtedly very dangerous.

As for whether the sheep will enter the tiger's mouth after entering the school or what, just adapt accordingly.

The two simply ate dinner in the car to fill their stomachs, then took a backpack with a little daily necessities, food and medicine, a gun and a box of bullets as a "meeting gift", and then put the car into a space storage box middle.

Considering this situation at the beginning, Qin Chi deliberately set aside a place to store the vehicle. He also taught Zhang Zhi how to use it and let Zhang Zhi understand how to access the vehicle.

Lightning strikes from time to time in the sky, and a large tree not far away is suddenly struck by lightning, giving off a scorching stench. Seeing this, Qin Chi didn't dare to stay in this kind of dense forest anymore, and hurriedly pulled Zhang Zhi to stay away from the forest.

"Wait." Zhang Zhi stopped suddenly, plucked a lump of mud on the ground and smeared it on Qin Chi's waterproof hiking boots. The trousers and other places were also stained with mud. He did the same, making both of them dirty. Come on.

Qin Chi didn't understand at first, but then he suddenly reacted.

They sat in the car all the way, and they didn't get any mud on their bodies, but it was raining so hard outside that it was muddy everywhere. If they went to see those people in clean clothes, no one would believe that they had traveled a long way. come.

Make yourself a little dirty and embarrassed so that you won't cause unnecessary trouble.

Afterwards, the two went to the school together with a flashlight.

The light of the flashlight is not bright, and the light shines straight through the rain screen, casting a not-so-open field of vision. In the misty night rain, several people who were carrying the corpses threw the headshot zombies away one after another, and took off the guns from their waists and aimed them at them.

"Who are you, stand still!"

Qin Chi immediately stopped and shouted in the sound of the wind and rain, "We were passing by, brothers, can you let us stay at the school for one night?"

A man in a camouflage shirt replied loudly: "Where are you going, I don't have the energy to deal with your spoiled greenhouse flowers!"

"We don't live in vain, brother, we have good things here, you must not look at them. A glance?"

"What?"

Qin Chi didn't answer any more, he just raised the gun in his hand meaningfully. The few people also glanced at each other, and then quickly approached with the gun.

Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi showed no hostility and let one of them search.

"Who are you, and where did the guns come from?" The man in camouflage pointed the gun at Qin Chi's temple, "Come on, or I will kill you!"

Qin Chi raised his hands and pretended to be very scared It looks like, "My lover and I picked it up on a few corpses on the road. My lover said it was a good thing, so we picked it up." The

man in camouflage looked at the two of them suspiciously, and was also considering what Qin Chi said. authenticity.

However, these two really don't look like people in the society. One is like the meticulous elite president in the TV series, and the other is like a pampered son. There is no lethality.

The camouflage uniform glanced at Zhang Zhi, and suddenly grinned, "Are you, Beta or Omega?"

Qin Chi's expression darkened, and before Zhang Zhi could speak, he replied, "He is Beta, my love, we are both married.

" , Beta, that's it.

The man in the camouflage uniform was very disappointed. He thought he could find a few Omegas to play with during this special period, but it turned out that it was just a Beta that was not very good-looking, or was marked, and it was not fun to play.

The rest of the people also searched their bodies and made sure that there were no other supplies or dangerous goods before saying, "Brother Leopard, take them to see the boss?" The

man in the camouflage uniform put down his gun and raised his hand towards Qin Chi, "It's your luck. Well, the boss is recruiting people, you go in, someone will take you to see the boss, as for whether you can stay, I don't care."

"Thank you, Brother Leopard." Qin Chi is very knowledgeable about the world. He hurriedly took out a good box of cigarettes from his backpack and stuffed it into Brother Leopard's arms. After receiving Brother Leopard's approval, he pulled Zhang Zhi through the iron gate into the school. Brother Leopard's younger brother led him down to meet the real boss.

It was raining heavily, and the water in the playground was about to spread to the classroom. Fortunately, they came to the school in time, otherwise, it would be easy to have an accident at this rate of rising water.

Qin Chi carried the bag and held Zhang Zhi tightly with one hand, for fear of losing people. Zhang Zhi didn't dare to let go of Qin Chi's hand. In this Longtan Tiger's Den, once he let go, it might be a farewell.

The younger brother who was leading the way looked back at the two from time to time, and seemed to be a little curious about Zhang Zhi, but since there was someone in Qin Chi, he didn't dare to do anything more.

If Zhang Zhi was Omgea, Qin Chi would never dare to bring him to such a place, no matter how dangerous the field was. He was afraid that Zhang Zhi would be coveted, and then brought a disastrous encounter to the two.

In the apocalypse, a powerful Alpha will either become a king on his own or become a thug of the strong. If he cannot climb high and gain the ability to protect himself and his family, and is unwilling to become the subordinate of the stronger, the only consequence will be death.

As for Omega, in Qin Chi's memory, I have never heard of any Omega who made a breakthrough in the apocalypse alone.