Chapter 47 The zombies attacked

After the wound was bandaged, the two sat in the corner, listening to the constant screams from the placement site.

Zhang Zhi took out two bottles of milk and shared it with Qin Chi.

Qin Chi was worried and didn't know what to do next, and where were Lao Yuan and the others.

The earthquake brought not only casualties, but more serious consequences to come.

Because the troops originally stationed here went to various places to rescue the buried people, many people who survived the disaster ignored the checkpoint and rushed all the way to the city.

Ordinary people do not have guns and powerful equipment, and it is simply a dream to cross the city and reach the South Gate safely.

It doesn't matter if the ignorant die, a considerable number of them will turn into zombies after they die, adding difficulty to the already difficult zombie eradication operation, and Luocheng's recovery is still far away.

The situation in the city is getting worse and worse, and if they don't leave the city, they don't know how many troubles will be waiting for them.

The earthquake came suddenly, and the two of them didn't have time to take away their backpacks and mobile phones. Fortunately, the space storage box was still hanging around Zhang Zhi's neck, otherwise they would have "returned to the pre-liberation overnight".

Aftershocks continued, the weather was abnormal, and during this period, some people turned into zombies, biting and killing living people everywhere.

The current Luocheng is probably more terrifying than hell.

Zhang Zhi took two backpacks from the space, put medicines and food on them, and put on a rain jacket with anti-scratch function.

"Brother Zhi, can you still walk?"

Zhang Zhi had a serious abrasion on his thigh, and the skin was completely wiped off. Qin Chi was very worried about infection, so he disinfected it with medication and bandaged it properly.

Zhang Zhi moved his legs to reassure Qin Chi, "It's fine." Although it hurt a little, it didn't hinder his movement.

Qin Chi nodded, and the two walked to the placement point together.

The doctors and nurses at the resettlement site were very busy and did not notice the two.

But just before Qin Chi stepped into the resettlement site and planned to find a quiet place for Zhang Zhi to rest, he saw a group of "people" slowly walking over to the little sparks not far away.

Contorted, wobbly, and roaring like a beast, could this be a human?

Qin Chi breathed for a while, took a step back, and shouted, "The zombies are here, run!"

A stone stirred up a thousand waves, and the already chaotic placement site suddenly boiled. The patients shouted and tried to flee the place, and the medical staff, with the assistance of the troops, transferred the seriously injured patients to military vehicles and evacuated the settlement together.

The garrisoned armed forces opened fire on the incoming zombies, but the number of zombies was too large, and they were densely packed.

The number of military vehicles is not enough to transfer everyone away at one time. Some people with minor injuries can only be left behind and wait for the military vehicles to take the seriously injured to a safe place and then come back to pick them up.

Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi didn't leave either. They took out their guns and shot at the zombies with the armed personnel.

If you don't stop the zombies here, you will be broken again even if you go to a new settlement. Both of them have guns, their hands and feet are intact, and they don't mind helping the guards of Luocheng guard this place together.

In the sudden rain of bullets, Qin Chi shouted while firing, "Brother Zhi, the situation is too critical, let's withdraw, don't fight!"

Zhang Zhi fired several shots in succession, headshotting a nearby zombie that had half its intestines out. His mouth was also numb from the recoil.

"You know, be careful too!"

There were about a dozen armed personnel left, and Qin Chi and the others continued to use heavy weapons to shoot zombies.

Near the placement point, bullet casings and zombie limbs flew all over the sky. Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi did not dare to be too public. Although there were Gatlings in the space, they only dared to shoot with submachine guns.

Zombies will die as long as they are headshot, but there are so many that more than a dozen humans cannot eliminate them in a short period of time.

Seeing that the zombies were about to break through the protective belt, an armed man immediately threw a grenade, and with a bang, the zombies in the first few rows were blown away.

The zombies in the back row were not affected much. They stepped over the corpses of their companions, crossed the big pit, and continued to rush towards the placement point.

An armed man smashed the helmet of the person who threw the grenade with the butt of his gun and scolded: "Damn, you threw the last trump card. I don't know if this grenade was kept for us to free ourselves?"

"I'm sorry . , Captain, I'm so scared..."

Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi were speechless.

Knowing that these people are so unreliable, they might as well flee quickly.

Zhang Zhi touched the space storage box on his neck and glanced at Qin Chi, who shook his head at him.

Don't expose the fact that they have a lot of weapons in front of people, at least not yet.

Those zombies who had their guts torn open and still clinging to human flesh and blood climbed over the barbed fence and rushed over staggeringly. And soon, the armed personnel also launched two new Gatlings. During the high-speed rotation of the barrel, the bullets burst out like meteors, and the continuous uninterrupted shooting quickly made the incoming zombies lose their mobility and turn into a piece of Dead Sea.

Qin Chi shot and destroyed the head of the last zombie, and an armed man next to him threw an incendiary bomb, causing the sea of ​​corpses to instantly ignite a raging flame, and finally brought the danger under control before the zombies approached the resettlement site.

The smell of blood at the scene was overwhelming, and the smell of burnt corpses was also very unpleasant, and several people vomited on the spot.

After the crisis was temporarily lifted, the group hid behind the broken wall to rest for a while.

A man among the armed men came over and took off his helmet, revealing his colorfully dyed hair.

"Hey, you two, where did you get the gun?"

Facing the man's question, Qin Chi looked calm, "I picked it up."

"I picked it up?" I'll use it right away? Especially you." He pointed at Qin Chi, "You're quite slippery with guns, are you a veteran?"

Qin Chi shrugged, "Anyway, I'm a good citizen with no criminal record. If you don't believe me, go check it out." The

man Laughing and scolding, "Fuck you, the major institutions are almost paralyzed now, where can I go to check?"

But the man also understood that these two people were willing to stay and help them at the juncture of life and death, and they would definitely not be villains. Zhang Zhi frowned

and looked at the man's head full of peacock hair, "Can a soldier dye his hair like this?

"

People all have hair of this color, and the people's trust in them must be greatly reduced.

The man sat down on the stone again, took out a cigarette from his crotch, lit it, and said thoughtfully, "However, I'm not a soldier, our team was temporarily organized. , hehe." He smiled and said a little shyly, "I used to be a prisoner, no, I just got out of prison and I didn't find a job before I encountered this kind of thing. Fortunately, I was called. I heard that it was fifty yuan. Money for a day."

Qin Chi, Zhang Zhi: "..."

Has Luocheng been short of people to such an extent?

The military vehicles soon arrived at the resettlement site and picked up the rest of the people. Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi were in the final evacuation. Before they got into the car, the dozen or so armed men were still on guard and had no intention of leaving.

Qin Chi turned his head and shouted to the young man with colorful hair, "Dude, aren't you going?" The

young man waved his hands gracefully with his back to them, "I can't go, I have to go to support other troops."

Qin Chi shouted again, "It's too dangerous. It's over!" These armed personnel have almost run out of firearms and bullets, is it possible to stop thousands of zombies with their flesh and blood?

The young man turned his head and smiled, "Is there any way, fifty yuan a day."

Qin Chi was silent.

Zhang Zhi took out a box of guns and three boxes of bullets from the space, put them in a hidden corner, and quickly pulled Qin Chi into the car.

All they can do is use the stored weapons to add security to the armed men guarding Luocheng.

I don't know when it started, the sky was already bright, and a thin mist shrouded the silent city.

The military vehicles transporting the wounded are walking through the ruins, and they must be alert to the zombies that may pop out at any time, all of them are highly concentrated.

Because of the sudden earthquake, the survivors dare not stay in the building anymore, but if they stay outdoors, they are likely to be attacked by zombies. No matter where they stay, the future is uncertain, and they can only hope for the new The placement site can be safer.

All the people in the car were downcast, and some of the timid people were crying non-stop, which was disturbing.

Qin Chi wiped the submachine gun in his hand with a tissue, and suddenly felt his shoulders sink. He looked sideways and saw that Zhang Zhi had fallen asleep leaning on his shoulder.

That's right, Zhang Zhi must have been very tired after being buried and shooting zombies at the end of the night.

Qin Chi touched Zhang Zhi's forehead nervously, making sure he didn't have a fever before he felt relieved.

Several military vehicles lined up, and the roar of the engine was particularly striking.

Qin Chi didn't know whether the zombies had begun to evolve at this time. If there was, then this level of noise was just rushing to deliver knives to the zombies, telling the zombies that there were big fat sheep to eat here.

Qin Chi wanted to tell the driver to reduce noise as much as possible, but in this environment, it was indeed difficult to do so.

A sweet-looking female Beta came over to distribute food to the crowd, and was robbed by hungry people, until the armed officers responsible for maintaining law and order fired a shot and they were honest.

The woman pushed the cart to Qin Chi's row, took out a ham sausage and a fist-sized bread and handed it to Qin Chi. Qin Chi smiled at her, and then quietly refused.

The woman was stunned for a moment. She distributed so much food in the car, and when she met so many people, Qin Chi was the first to say that she didn't need it.

Qin Chi really doesn't need that kind of food like feeding a cat. He has plenty of food in his space, and he's not hungry now, so let others eat it.

Many people haven't been able to eat anything for a long time, but even if they get ham sausage, they have to give it to the children at home first. Seeing that everyone in the car was gobbling up a little food that was too small to padded his stomach, it was inevitable that Qin Chi would be reminded of the former Zhang Zhi.

The man who would sleep on his shoulders, why didn't he let him eat even the only crumb of bread, but he was so hungry that he had no shape?