Chapter 3 Past events

When he woke up in the morning, Zhang Zhi felt much better, at least his lower abdomen no longer had the same pain as being disturbed by a chainsaw. In a trance, he remembered Qin Chi's unfamiliar tenderness last night, and he suspected that it was just an illusion caused by his illness.

Thinking about it carefully, he and Qin Chi have been married for more than two years. In the past two years, Qin Chi always thought that he was not gentle enough, not beautiful enough, or even unable to have children. He was different from Zhang Leyue, who was an Omega.

There is no doubt that he is a humble and ordinary earth, and Zhang Leyue, who is beautiful and obedient, is an aloof cloud.

It was clear that Qin Chi had always spoken badly to him, and it could be regarded as a brutal punishment and torture on the bed, but suddenly it seemed like he had changed his personality.

Zhang Zhizheng was leaning on the bedside thinking about his thoughts, and he didn't even know when Qin Chi came in.

"Brother Zhi, are you awake?" Qin Chi walked to the bed and sat down, reaching out to touch his face, "Is it better? Is your stomach still hurting?" The

usually cold lower abdomen is very warm today, Zhang Zhi couldn't help it. Nodding, "It's much better."

"That's good, you looked so bad last night, you scared me to death." Qin Chi pinched his face dotingly, "Get up and eat, I've made some porridge, how much do you want to eat? , otherwise the body can't stand it."

Zhang Zhi really didn't understand why Qin Chi's attitude changed so much, according to the past, he was dying on the bed, and Qin Chi probably wouldn't pay attention to him, maybe he would. I pray that he will die soon, and be with Zhang Leyue in a justifiable manner.

Zhang Zhi had already given up hope for this person, and even wanted to set him free for a while, but he was always reluctant. But now Qin Chi's inexplicable attitude makes Zhang Zhi secretly have some expectations in his heart, hoping that Qin Chi will really change his mind, give up Zhang Leyue, and come back to him.

Qin Chi went to the kitchen very early to make breakfast, fried a few egg pancakes with chopped green onion, and served with refreshing and delicious vegetable porridge. It was not rich but very nutritious.

He rarely cooks, but his cooking skills are very good. The reason is to please Zhang Leyue and become the good man at home in Zhang Leyue's mouth. The "Happy Cookbook" was also bought for Zhang Leyue, but unfortunately the latter did not appreciate it.

In his previous life, he regarded Zhang Leyue as a star in the sky, and tried his best to satisfy all the demands of the latter. Even in the apocalypse, he would be the first to give Zhang Leyue something delicious, regardless of Zhang Zhiyin's long-term hunger and scrawny. Unexpectedly, in the end, it was Zhang Leyue who made him the bereaved dog.

This account, sooner or later, he will get it back from that bitch.

After five full years of hardships, Qin Chi now has high requirements for meals, so he must eat and be full. Thinking of living a life of trepidation and fear in another month, Qin Chi couldn't help but sigh.

On the basis of ensuring basic living conditions, he must prepare a lot of food, and Zhang Zhi will never go hungry in the future.

Although Zhang Zhi was in better spirits, he still had no appetite. After eating some porridge, he planned to go to work in the company. Qin Chi wanted him to stop going to the company. After all, no matter how well the company developed, it would soon be destroyed. However, according to Zhang Zhi's personality, he would definitely ask more questions. Qin Chi didn't want to talk to him about such a terrifying and hopeless future.

In addition, he had to find time to take Zhang Zhi to the hospital to have a look. He had to exercise more and get used to long-distance running, lest the zombies would not even have the strength to escape.

In the bedroom, Qin Chi hesitated for a long time, but he still said ruthlessly, "Brother Zhi, I have something, I want to ask you for help."

Zhang Zhi tie his hands for a while, the chill spread from head to feet, and his whole body was icy cold.

He knew that Qin Chi was so "attentive", he must have no purpose.

"Qin Chi, I can promise you anything, but only about Wei Zhinan." Zhang Zhi lowered his eyes, refraining from his lost expression for a moment, "Wei Zhinan's mind is not right, and he is an embroidered pillow, there is no truth at all. It is my biggest concession to let him join the company's financial department, he can't sit still as the chief financial officer."

Zhang Zhi's words made Qin Chi stunned for a while.

Why did he forget that during this time in his previous life, he was arguing with Zhang Zhizheng because of Wei Zhinan's matter, and even almost started, which made Zhang Zhi heartbroken.

Speaking of Wei Zhinan, Qin Chi now only has extreme disgust and hatred in his heart. This guy is a very treacherous villain, and he is also Zhang Leyue's concubine. He and Qin Chi are college roommates. With a talkative mouth, Qin Chi makes Qin Chi die at him. With Zhang Leyue's lobbying, the two seem to be good friends. Like brothers.

It's a pity that he regards Wei Zhinan as a brother, but Wei Zhinan only regards him as an ATM machine that can be used indefinitely and a big head. Push into the fire pit.

Thinking about it carefully, Wei Zhinan secretly approached Zhang Leyue. On the one hand, he was addicted to Zhang Leyue's beauty, and on the other hand, he wanted to use Zhang Leyue's introduction to get into a relationship with him, the second rich generation, and later entered Zhang Zhi Company through him. , Delusional to get into the position of chief financial officer, want to get Zhang Zhi's company.

For such a thing, under the provocation of Zhang Leyue, he had several disputes with Zhang Zhi who was pregnant. Maybe Zhang Zhi had a miscarriage, and it had a lot to do with being sad and angry during pregnancy.

Qin Chi once again felt that he was a crayfish in his previous life, deaf and blind. The whole world knew that Zhang Leyue and Wei Zhinan had other plans for him, but he ignored the people who should really care for him, and treated the two beasts as lovers. Friends, it's no wonder that they ended up dying without a corpse.

This Wei Zhinan, like Zhang Leyue, can be ranked as Qin Chi's number one revenge target.

Qin Chi tried his best to calm his heaving chest, so that Zhang Zhi would not mistake him for being angry. It's totally unnecessary to make Zhang Zhi sad for that kind of dog thing.

"It has nothing to do with Wei Zhinan, Brother Zhi," Qin Chi stepped forward and dragged Zhang Zhi, who was trembling slightly, into his arms, patted Zhang Zhi's back lightly with one hand, and said softly, "The company is yours, and you are far away. You can see people's hearts more clearly than I do, since you don't think he's suitable, just kick him out at any time." He didn't want Wei Zhinan to sway in front of Zhang Zhi at any time and block Zhang Zhi.

Zhang Zhi raised his head and glanced at him in surprise. This person had been turned upside down by Wei Zhinan a few days ago, why did his attitude change so much all of a sudden?

With too many doubts in his heart, Zhang Zhi became more and more uneasy. It's just that Qin Chi's embrace is too warm, and his body like falling into an ice cave is gradually getting warmer, making him unable to help sinking, and it is difficult to push people away.

He didn't even get a hug in his dream, but he was really possessed by him at the moment, and a sense of happiness that he had never experienced came spontaneously. Zhang Zhi didn't want to think about the meaning behind Qin Chi's series of actions, and didn't want to destroy the beautiful atmosphere at the moment.

After a while, Zhang Zhi still asked, "It's not about this, what is that?"

"Cough," Qin Chi pushed him away a little, looked away uncomfortably, not daring to look directly at Zhang Zhi's eyes, "I , I want to borrow some money."

Money?

Zhang Zhi made up his mind, "How much do you want?"

Qin Chi has roughly calculated that it will take at least a week for all of his father's inheritance to be realized, and he will return to him after going through the entire process, and he must immediately buy an off-road vehicle for modification. This is the most time-consuming and urgent.

The model he likes is about 7 million yuan, and then it is converted into a special model suitable for driving in the end of the world. On this basis, it will cost at least 2 million yuan, so a total of about 9 million yuan will be required. At present, the funds he raised by selling his luxury cars and famous watches at a low price are only 5 million, and the rest has to reach out to Zhang Zhi.

"If it's convenient for you, can you lend me four million first?"

Zhang Zhi's breath was condensed, and he seemed to be taken aback by this number.

"What do you need so much money for?"

"I discussed it with a few friends and wanted to do some business, but you know that I usually spend a lot of money and I didn't save any money, so I had to ask you for it." Qin Chi I don't have the face to look at Zhang Zhi. It's too shameful for such a textbook scumbag to cheat for money, but he can't find a suitable reason. After that, his behavior will definitely be hidden from Zhang Zhi. .

Zhang Zhi was really worried, "Wei Zhinan is among the friends you mentioned? What business are you doing? Four million is not a small amount, you..." He seemed to want to ask if he was sure, but remembered that Qin Chi didn't like his excessive interference. , swallowed the words abruptly.

Although I'm sorry for him, Qin Chi is glad that he didn't ask further questions.

"Don't worry, I have my senses. If I didn't have full confidence, I wouldn't dare to ask for so much money." Qin Chi went around behind Zhang Zhi, stretched his hands under Zhang Zhi's armpits, and put his palms against Zhang Zhi's. Lower abdomen, "I am also very sad to lose this child, I feel very sorry for you, brother Zhi, I am sorry that I have only grown up now, and you have suffered so many grievances, but I hope you can give me a chance to create A future life that can give you peace of mind."

Zhang Zhi's eyelashes trembled, his throat seemed to be blocked by a foreign object, and he was so choked that he could not speak.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have quarreled with you..." Qin Chi rested his head on Zhang Zhi's shoulder, his eyes were sore, and his brows throbbed, "If I hadn't taken good care of you, our children would have died. I won't leave, I shouldn't make you angry and sad for Zhang Leyue and Wei Zhinan, but I swear I'll never do it again. In the past, I was always against you. It was my fault. Apologize......"

You shouldn't have listened to the words of those two sluts, let Zhang Zhi suffer so much, shouldn't have pushed away someone who was really kind to him, and kicked him to the ground, and he shouldn't have been so stupid and ignorant. Bring the fate of both to the abyss of despair.

Obviously without his words, with Zhang Zhi's ability, he can survive even in the apocalypse without dying so tragically.

He said a lot on and off, and tears fell on Zhang Zhi's neck, leaving Zhang Zhi at a loss and panicking.

This person has always been proud, and his self-esteem is stronger than anyone else's, so why did he suddenly cry?

After knowing each other for many years, Zhang Zhi only saw Qin Chi shed tears at the funeral of the Qin family. After that, Qin Chi seemed to be insulated from tears, and never showed a fragile and helpless side.

How sad is Qin Chi who hugs him and weeps so bitterly?

Zhang Zhi turned around and held Qin Chi's face in both hands: "It has nothing to do with you, I'm a Beta, the fertility rate is low, and my health is not good. The miscarriage is my own fault, and I can't blame you."

"No. , It's my fault, I'm sorry, really..." Qin Chi finally couldn't hold back his grief, and cried and repented in front of Zhang Zhi, seeking redemption.

He was too timid to speak about the rebirth. He was afraid that Zhang Zhi would leave him without looking back after knowing such a desperate past life. He was afraid of facing Zhang Zhi's reproach and disappointment, so he could only use this reason to say sorry again and again.