Chapter 143 Decisive battle

Xie Yuzheng also bumped into Lao Yuan and Xie Yuze arrogantly, separated the two, and then faced Xie Yuze and said seriously, "Brother, honestly, did he force you to kiss and hug you?"

Xie Yuze said helplessly. , "I took the initiative tonight." It was because they were worried that Xie Yumao or Mu Zi would enter and leave their house at any time, so they chose to chat on the balcony.

"You took the initiative tonight? You mean the night before last night?" Xie Yuzhuo burst into tears in an instant, "No wonder I said why you have red marks on your neck recently, and you said it was caused by mutant mosquitoes in winter! You have heard a lot of secrets from Lao Yuan tonight, and I was just wondering, that's why I wanted to talk to you, but I didn't expect to see you on the balcony with Mu Zi..."

He took a step back abruptly, facing towards you. The wall slammed into it, "Wuwuwu, I don't live anymore, my brother is actually stained by a brown bear right under my nose!"

"Thank you, don't be impulsive, brown bears are also as good as brown bears, such as..." Qin Chi held Xie Yumao , I didn't even come out after a long time. Wen Jia also spoke for his life and death, "Old Yuan also has many advantages, such as..." He was

stunned for a long time, then turned his head and asked Zhao Fengnian, "What advantages do you think Lao Yuan has?"

Showing off the muscles on his arms, "Very strong?"

Lao Yuan said, "..."

What a reliable group of life-and-death friends!

Xie Yuze was soon dragged into the room by Xie Yumao to learn about the situation, and Lao Yuan was also dragged away by the angry Mu Zi. There was a rhythm that fans wanted to smash their idol objects into tens of thousands of pieces.

Zhao Fengnian stared at the basement in a daze for a long time, and went back to the house with Wen Jia, ignoring the Wang family.

When the others were almost gone, Qin Chi put his arms around Zhang Zhi's shoulders and laughed so hard that he almost couldn't straighten his waist.

Zhang Zhi looked at him tenderly, "What's so funny?"

"Haha, it's nothing, I just think it's an incredible fate for everyone to get together."

Compared with the previous life, it's really much better, just like a dream .

The remaining Ba Ping saw that Wen Jia and Zhao Fengnian entered the same room, and said a little confusedly, "How long is this already, why are Lao Zhao and Wen Jia still together?"

Qin Chi sympathized, "Bag, you too Think about the major events in your life, everyone is in pairs, you are still single, how will you spend the Qixi Festival in the future?"

By then, their children will be able to make soy sauce, and Ba Ping can only cook with soy sauce in the kitchen .

After he finished speaking, Qin Chi helped Zhang Zhi back to the room, and Ba Ping, who left his head in a daze, recalled the meaning of what he just said.

After a long time, Zhang Zhi was about to fall asleep while lying on the bed, when Qin Chi heard Ba Ping let out an earth-shattering roar, laughing until his stomach hurt.

The matter between Lao Yuan and Xie Yuze was finally interrogated by Mu Zi and Xie Yumao overnight.

The two became attached by accident, and now after careful consideration, they decided to get along first. These days, everyone has the qualifications to love freely, and they can also try to understand each other, but they can't get along and break up.

However, because Lao Yuan temporarily marked Xie Yuze, affected by the pheromone, the two of them tended to collide with each other as soon as they chatted. During this time, they were either in bed or on the way to the bed.

So there is a high probability that the two will end up together in the end.

In the morning, Qin Chi was sitting on the bay window of the room, and with a telescope, he saw Xing Taichu and others were driving out the car. It should be that the family ran out of supplies and had to go out to collect supplies in the heavy snow.

Get rid of this person as soon as possible so they can sit back and relax.

Qin Chi immediately went downstairs and told Lao Yuan about the matter. Lao Yuan also felt that in order to avoid too many nights, he still had to make a break with Xing Taichu.

As soon as the two made a decision, the rest of them responded, leaving only Mu Zi and Zhao Fengnian at home, watching the five members of the Wang family in the basement, and the rest of the Alphas all dispatched.

Lao Yuan put aside the gun and said to Qin Chi with a face down, "Did you see the big thank you behind me?"

Qin Chi looked back and said, "I see, he was cleaning the gun and pointed the muzzle at it. The back of your head."

Lao Yuan shrugged his shoulders, "I just said how it feels to be cold behind you!"

"Just take it easy, don't get hurt by Xing Taichu, but get killed by Da Xie." Qin Chi decided to leave the old man. Yuan Yuan was a little farther, so as not to be accidentally injured by Xie Yumao.

The Alphas were making preparations. Zhang Zhi put the first aid supplies in the first aid box. Once someone was injured, they could use them immediately, and there was no need to rummage in the space.

"Xiaochi, it's too snowy outside. Be careful yourself. It's best to kill Xing Taichu. If you can't, don't be brave."

Qin Chi kissed him on the palm of his hand, and his increasingly rough face was full of smiles. " Don't worry, we'll be back soon."

Because Zhao Fengnian was staying behind, he couldn't go out with Wen Jia's partner, so he looked at his lover with some worry.

"I said, I'm not behind you, can you?" Usually, they both fought side by side.

"When you're not around, Lao Yuan and I are regular partners." Wen Jia put on a waterproof and windproof jacket, so she could move flexibly even in wind and snow.

"I don't feel comfortable listening to this." Zhao Fengnian lit a cigarette in a depressing manner, but just as he put it in his mouth, Wen Jia stretched out his hand and took it away and stuffed it into his own mouth.

"Smoke less." Wen Jia turned around and left with a cigarette he seldom smoked.

Zhao Fengnian laughed softly, "Wait for you to come back."

Wen Jia waved his back to him.

Xie Yuzheng and Ba Ping were left alone, leaning against the door lonely.

Xie Yuzheng said with emotion, "In the past, I had a younger brother. Now, my younger brother will only look at a brown bear affectionately, but not my brother."

At this moment, Xie Yuze stood on the second At the railing of the building, they looked at Lao Yuan at the entrance of the stairs. Although they didn't say anything, they both understood each other's feelings.

Ba Ping was also very depressed, "Lao Wen is a traitor, and so is Lao Yuan. Two idiots, carrying a pure and innocent Lao Ba behind my back to find a

wife in secret. It's shameless." Woolen cloth? Xie Yuze will not say, Zhao Fengnian and Wen Jia's aesthetic standards are almost 108,000 miles apart, okay?

Now, he was left alone with the kitchen.

Xie Yumao also had mixed feelings. On the one hand, he felt that Lao Yuan was not worthy of his brother, and on the other hand, he affirmed that Lao Yuan, as an Alpha, was undoubtedly excellent. With Lao Yuan around, Xie Yuze will be well taken care of. In layman's terms, he will be able to live and breathe without worry in this apocalypse.

As an older brother, Xie Yumao was also heartbroken for his only younger brother.

When they are ready, the people leave.

As usual countless times, Zhang Zhi stood at the door and watched his companions step into the wind and snow.

Mu Zi quickly pulled Zhang Zhi into the room, "Come in, Brother Zhi, don't freeze the baby in your belly."

"Yeah." Zhang Zhi also felt a little cold and closed the door.

The two returned to the house and saw that Xie Yuze was walking towards the basement.

Mu Zi held it back for a long time, but he didn't call "Mom" after all, and murmured, "Idol, are you talking to the Wang family?"

Xie Yuze smiled darkly, "Of course, within today, I will let Dai Meijiao Tell Zhao Luo's whereabouts."

"How are you going to ask?" Zhang Zhi was deeply curious.

Xie Yuze grinned, "If you're curious, come in and take a look?"

Anyway, it's okay to be idle, Zhang Zhi simply went together, Zhao Fengnian shouldered the mission of protecting them, and of course he would follow along, only Mu Zi was ordered not to watch this kind of thing. The scene of teaching bad kids.

In the basement, the five members of the Wang family were tied up with cloth strips stuck in their mouths. Since they were tied up yesterday, Lao Yuan and Wen Jia would come down to give them some water at regular intervals, but they didn't even have a chance to go to the toilet.

At this moment, as soon as she saw the three of them going down, Dai Meijiao howled and looked at Zhao Fengnian with wide eyes and pleading.

If it was in the past, Zhao Fengnian would definitely feel guilty, but when he thought that his son might have been lost by Dai Meijiao long ago and suffered countless hardships in places he didn't know about, he couldn't sympathize with Dai Meijiao.

This woman once thought that he was a soldier, that he spent too little time with her, and that his income was too low. She wanted to divorce him, but she refused to hand over the child to him for support, just to get support money from him, and then Use Wang Yang's son to deceive him, causing his son's whereabouts to be unknown?

What about his children? Where is his precious son?

Zhao Fengnian looked at Wang Hai lying on the ground again, thinking that he had given all his love to others, the more he felt sorry for his son.

Except for Dai Meijiao, Wang Yang and his son were all in a semi-conscious state. After all, they were also hungry for three or four meals, and they only relied on cold water to satisfy their hunger.

Xie Yuze and Zhang Zhi removed the five people's cloth strips one by one, Dai Meijiao made a weak voice, "Zhao Fengnian, even if Wang Hai is really not your son, you have taken care of him for so long, and he still calls you Dad, Can you bear it?"

Zhao Fengnian sat down on the spot and looked at Dai Meijiao indifferently, "Where's my son?"

Dai Meijiao's eyes flickered, "If you let us go, I'll tell you Zhao Luo's whereabouts."

Zhao Feng Nian shook his head hilariously, "You are still the same as before, self-centered, thinking that everyone will be led by your nose. Of course, I am the same, you have used my guilt for Xiaoluo to deceive me all the time. Bitter."

Dai Meijiao twisted a few times on the ground, but failed to break free from the rope.

"Zhao Fengnian, this is the last chance I will give you. If you don't let us out, I will bite my tongue and kill myself. You will never want to know where your son is!"

Zhao Fengnian glared at her, "You bite."

As long as this woman has such courage, he will not look down on her so much.

Dai Meijiao was stunned for a moment. Seeing that Zhao Fengnian really didn't mean to stop her, she said incredulously, "I, I really bit you!"

Zhao Fengnian didn't say a word, but stared at him with interest, as if he Wait for her to bite down.

Of course, Dai Meijiao didn't have the guts to say anything. She rolled her eyes, and just as she was about to say something, she saw Zhang Zhi and Xie Yuze squatting in front of Wang Hai and gestured with a knife on Wang Hai's wrist.

"What are you doing? What are you doing? Hurry up and leave my son!" Dai Meijiao, who was frightened, screamed bitterly.

Xie Yuze said innocently, "There's no meat at home, it's just that he's so fat, and he eats it with one hand, don't you mind?"

Zhang Zhi also took a knife and pretended to cut it.

Zhao Fengnian was amused by the sight, and finally understood what Xie Yuze was referring to as a "psychological line of defense".