Chapter 70 Tomb sweeping

Qin Chi took a few glances and closed the curtains, "Forget it, I won't go today, brother, you should go back to sleep too."

Ba Ping scratched his head, "Okay, it's 80% likely to die in the sun when you go out in this weather. Brother, I will also go to bed, and I will make ice cream for you when I have time."

Ba Ping got up so early to prepare breakfast for everyone. Since everyone is not going to collect supplies, it is better to sleep in bed for a while.

Qin Chi also went to each room and informed Lao Yuan and several in turn, saying that it was too sunny today, so try not to go out, and everyone agreed one by one.

Back in the bedroom, Zhang Zhi had already woken up.

He was naked with his back to Qin Chi, and was bending over to pick up the shirt on the ground and put it on. His back full of traces and upturned buttocks were exposed in front of Qin Chi's eyes, causing Qin Chi to stand up immediately. Get up.

Silently reciting "I can't be such a beast, Brother Zhi's body can't stand it", Qin Chi retreated to the bathroom, planning to take a cold shower first.

However, when the switch was turned on, no water came out.

What's the matter, isn't it past six o'clock?

Zhang Zhi also went into the shower room, "Is the water valve still open?"

"I'll go out and have a look." Qin Chi was about to go out, but running water was pouring out of the tap.

Zhang Zhi checked the time, it was about half past six.

Probably just a little surprise.

Because the weather was too hot, everyone was too lazy to go out. Except for Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi, the others slept until ten o'clock in the morning, and didn't get up lazily until they were hungry.

Zhang Zhi made it earlier. For Qin Chi's sake, he also signed up for a cooking cram school. The dishes he cooked were in line with Qin Chi's appetite, and the taste was top-notch. Even Ba Ping couldn't fault it.

Others were eating, and Qin Chi was sitting on the sofa browsing the web. Seeing that during this period, besides them, there were still people in Letan City who could surf the Internet, but they were in a worse situation than them.

Netizens posted that a particularly terrifying type of monster zombie appeared in the urban area of ​​Letan City. This type of zombie is far more powerful than ordinary zombies. It is reported that several troops that went to clean up the zombies fell under the hands of this type of zombies, and the bodies could not be taken back. .

Qin Chi guessed that the zombies should be the evolutionary version. At first, people didn't understand that such zombies existed, and suffered a lot.

But thinking about it carefully, Qin Chi still thinks it's wrong. Even if the evolution of the zombies is faster, can they still be faster than bullets? If it is said that the army that suffered first was killed because it did not understand the intelligence, how could the latter repeat the same mistakes and lead to complete destruction?

The matter of the end of the world, the more Qin Chi thinks about it, the more difficult it becomes.

First of all, domestically speaking, zombies did not break out across the country at the same time period, and the root causes were only Kaesong and Luocheng. If these two cities were destroyed because they didn't respond quickly enough, then all the other cities would be destroyed later, which really doesn't make sense.

The high-tech weapons possessed by humans today are as simple as pinching ants to kill the zombies, but in the past life, the whole world eventually fell in a short period of time. Why is this?

Unable to figure out this question, Qin Chi had no choice but to give up.

He is not some kind of savior. If he can be reborn, he just wants to protect Zhang Zhi and live with Lao Yuan and the others. He is powerless to manage other things.

In the morning, I was idle and bored. Several people watched TV, played games, and browsed magazines in the air-conditioned room, living a very comfortable life. And those who have no electricity, no air conditioning, or even no food, do not know how miserable they are in this difficult environment.

The temperature outside has already soared to above 40°C, and there is no electric fan in the event of a power outage.

The weather was so hot and the sun was blazing. Zhang Zhishen felt that such good solar energy could not be wasted. After fiddling with Wen Jia for a long time, he moved all the solar panels to the roof, and used solar energy to power the house and save gasoline.

Several solar panels are more than enough to power the air conditioner, TV, etc. As long as the heat is maintained, the air conditioner will be turned on 24 hours a day and no one will be bothered.

When installing the battery panels, it was inevitable to go outside the house. Zhang Zhi saw that several large trucks drove into Zhang's yard, and several people were busy carrying supplies.

Back at home, Zhang Zhi told Qin Chi and others about this.

"They went out to collect supplies on such a hot day, and they fought hard enough." Qin Chi didn't feel any sense of crisis, and said with a smile, "However, Zhang Leyue's luck is not very good, to be able to run into Brother Hu, to It's not because Brother Hu is here, maybe he's already dead."

Qin Chi now hopes that Zhang Leyue can live longer, so that he can roll and struggle in the apocalypse harder and suffer all the humiliation.

If his neck was bitten by a zombie in the first place, it would be too cheap for him.

Zhang Zhi was worried, "Brother Hu and the others have at least 20 people in their small group, and they have guns in their hands. If they are instigated by Lele to deal with us, it will cause a lot of trouble."

"No, the one called Brother Hu is very afraid of us and won't do it easily." Lao Yuan said without hesitation.

In the supermarket that day, Lao Yuan could see that Brother Hu gave them a bit of concessions, maybe because he wanted to bring them in, or maybe he was worried that they might have another move, but on the surface he was very polite.

What's more, they didn't appear too "rich" on the surface, and the materials collected by Brother Hu were measured by trucks, so they wouldn't take the initiative to provoke disputes for a worry-free "beautiful" and sesame-sized materials. Waste of bullets.

What Zhang Zhi was worried about was that they all went out to collect supplies, and when there was only one person left at home to watch the door, Brother Hu and others would come to ask for trouble. But in fact, if it is not for the use of grenade tanks and other weapons, as long as the people left behind are shooting on the second floor, Brother Hu and others cannot easily break in.

Still, being careful isn't a bad thing.

After lunch, several people went back to the room to take a nap, only Ba Ping was excitedly making ice cream and cakes.

Some of the collected materials will rot if they are not eaten quickly. In the past few days, there will be no room left in everyone's stomach.

Upstairs, Zhang Zhi told Qin Chi about going to visit grandpa's grave.

"The cemetery is on a hill two kilometers away. We'll drive there late, and we'll be there in a few minutes."

Qin Chi certainly wouldn't refuse, "Okay, do you have scented money paper at home?"

Zhang Zhi was silent, "I forgot. I 'm ready." In the

past, when I went to sweep the tomb, I could buy it near the cemetery, but now I don't know if the store is open, and even if it does, it may be difficult to buy it with money.

Qin Chi smiled and pulled him into his arms, sliding his hands on his waist, "It doesn't matter, the situation is special, Grandpa won't blame us."

"Yeah." How could his grandfather be angry with him for not having a sacrifice?

Qin Chi pinched his butt, "Okay, let's go, by the way, check the situation in the surrounding area, we can't rest tomorrow."

Even if the volcano erupts, they have to continue to collect supplies to avoid being caught first. .

After talking to Lao Yuan, the two drove to the cemetery.

It is actually very close to the cemetery. If you are not worried about encountering zombies on the road, there is no need to drive.

It was already more than eight o'clock in the evening, and after there was no scorching sun on the head, the temperature also dropped a lot, about thirty-four or five degrees, which was still within the acceptable range.

Going all the way to the cemetery, it was dark along the way. Although it was the power supply time, it was probably because the lights would attract zombies, so few households dared to turn on the lights.

Speaking of Grandpa Zhang, Qin Chi suddenly remembered what Mother Zhang accidentally said when the Zhang family came to make a big noise.

"Brother Zhi, I'm asking you something. I'm not asking you something, but I'm a little curious and want to discuss something with you."

Zhang Zhi said amusedly, "Just ask." They are already so close, why? Qin Chi is still so polite?

"Do you still remember what Zhang Leyue's grandmother mentioned, Grandpa's vault?"

Zhang Zhi was also puzzled when he mentioned this, "Grandpa didn't mention the treasury to me, nor did the lawyer say anything about it before." When his grandfather died, Zhang Zhi was still immersed in grief, but the Zhang family was busy dividing the inheritance. He didn't have much time to focus on the inheritance, and he didn't even look at the will. Qin Chi thought of the golden key that Grandpa Zhang left to Zhang Zhi

's lover, and guessed wildly, "Tell me, is there really such a vault, and the key left to me is the key to the vault?"

He said, "It's very possible."

Both of them laughed, but they didn't take the treasury to heart.

Even if there is more gold and silver jewelry in the vault, it is of no use to them. In today's world, only people who can't grasp the importance and think that major cities will be rebuilt soon will try their best to grab gold, and those who have a little brain are hoarding supplies.

The car drove to the vicinity of the cemetery, and sure enough, many shops were not open, and behind the curtains were pairs of alert and frightened eyes.

Qin Chi picked a bunch of wild flowers in the barren grassland as a gift for Grandpa Zhang, and then walked with Zhang Zhi to the depths of the cemetery.

The twilight was dark, and the cemetery was eerily quiet, but the two of them had even seen the living dead, so how could they be afraid of "ghosts"?

Zhang Zhi has been here countless times, and he can easily find Grandpa Zhang's tombstone through the moonlight.

What doesn't match his status as a rich man during his lifetime is that Grandpa Zhang's tombstone, like the tombstones of other ordinary people around him, is low-key and unassuming. The white stone tablet stands in the grass, and the names and life experiences of the characters are engraved on it.

Zhang Zhi looked at the tombstone, squatted down and said softly, "Grandpa, we're here to see you."

Qin Chi walked around the neighborhood a few times and made sure there were no hidden zombies before walking to Zhang Zhi, and also looked at the tombstone and said, "Grandpa , I'm Brother Zhi's lover, I'm sorry I couldn't come to see you, I received your gift, thank you."

In fact, there is still a lot to say, just because Zhang Zhi is next to him, he can't say it. He wanted to say that he would protect Zhang Zhi, lead Zhang Zhi to live in this difficult apocalypse, make up for the regrets of the previous life and the love that he didn't have time to share, and wanted to thank Grandpa Zhang for educating such a good person and keeping them behind Give it to him, so that he will not be desolate in the last days.