Chapter 5 Material list

With Zhang Zhi by his side, Qin Chi slept soundly and quickly regained his energy.

At six o'clock in the morning, as soon as the alarm clock rang, he got up to run and exercise, so as to adapt to the high-intensity escape life in the future as soon as possible.

Qin Chi is not a pampered son, his mother is a college professor, and his father is a famous businessman in the city. Neither of them dote on their children. They have deliberately cultivated his survival skills since he was a child. In order to protect himself, he was sent to school. Boxing self defense.

Every summer vacation, Qin's father asks his old comrades to bring Qin Chi to the army to participate in the youth training camp and experience army life. After high school, Qin Chi and Lao Yuan have also learned a lot of skills. They can use all kinds of firearms, and have a wealth of knowledge about combat readiness. They can even complete basic rescue work.

After being arrested by Zhang Zhi and returning to the university, Qin Chi joined the school Sanda club again to strengthen his body and protect important people better. It is precisely because of his excellent survival skills and considerable combat power that he can live for several years in the apocalypse. If it wasn't for Zhang Leyue and Wei Zhinan to interfere, he would not have made no achievements and ended in an embarrassing defeat.

Today is the weekend, and Zhang Zhi doesn't have to go to work. Qin Chi plans to take him to the hospital to take care of his body, and put aside the collection of supplies beforehand.

After breakfast, Qin Chi took Zhang Zhi to the hospital involuntarily, and accompanies Zhang Zhi to have a drip under the doctor's advice.

Zhang Zhi was lying on the hospital bed, watching the cold liquid melt into the blood along the infusion tube, and remembered the scene during the miscarriage.

At that time, he was also lying on the bed weakly, with his eyes slightly open and looking at the white surgical light above his head, and let the medical staff spread his legs wide apart and use a metal rod into the genital cavity to clean up the remaining embryonic tissue.

The whole process of the Qing Palace was painful and cold, making Zhang Zhi feel extremely hopeless when he thinks about it now, and his heart is ashes. The child he was looking forward to had no fate with him, so he left him prematurely. He also fell into the boundless darkness and had difficulty getting out, but fortunately, Qin Chi was willing to accompany him at such a critical moment.

Zhang Zhi turned his head slightly, Qin Chi sat on the stool next to him and read the instructions for various drugs. This man had a very focused expression. From time to time, he wrote something in the notebook. Zhang Zhi glanced at it and found that he wrote down the name of the drug and the main curative effect.

"Why do you remember this?"

Qin Chi smiled, "Just write it for fun." There were no such medicines in the list he had drawn up before. Considering that Zhang Zhi would not get better in a while, try to prepare as much as possible. Useful.

Zhang Zhi didn't have any doubts and turned to watch TV.

They were living in a single VIP lounge, and a piece of news was playing on the TV on the wall.

"...It is reported that the material of this coffin found in an unknown ancient tomb is very special. Experts believe that this is a miracle that human beings cannot yet explain. Whether there are more mysterious things in the ancient world is worth digging deeply..."

Zhang Zhi read After a while, the corners of his mouth raised slightly.

Qin Chi closed the door and sat on the bed to hug Zhang Zhi in his arms. After being reborn, he couldn't wait to stick to Zhang Zhi all the time and never let go.

"What are you laughing at?"

Zhang Zhi leaned on him and explained the news content, "It is said that the archaeologists discovered an ancient tomb. The coffin in the main tomb is very strange. It looks like it is only the size of a person, but in fact the interior space is quite large, almost equal to Two basketball courts."

"Is there such a thing? Is it true?" Qin Chi said so, but he believed more than half of it.

After all, Lao Yuan also has such a thing, a wooden box the size of a thumb, but can accommodate a classroom-sized item, no matter in the previous three years or the last few years, he can see it clearly.

"I don't know, but being on the news channel shouldn't be outrageous." Although Zhang Zhi is a materialist, he knows that he doesn't know much about the world and won't easily draw conclusions.

The two chatted for a while, Zhang Zhi fell asleep under the influence of the drug, and Qin Chi kept guarding next to him, bringing the computer to execute the new plan.

In addition to the newly added medicine, he has to start preparing food.

In the apocalypse, food is terribly scarce. It stands to reason that the number of human beings is greatly reduced, and zombies are not interested in things other than human beings. The existing food reserves in the world should be enough for people to live for a few years. But the trouble is, due to widespread power outages and no refrigerator freezers, a lot of food rots and cannot be stored at all.

Grain, oil, rice, noodles and other supplies are also difficult to obtain, because almost every area with humans has a large number of zombies wandering. Except for the military and powerful bases with high-tech weapons, ordinary people cannot go deep into the zombie group to get rations.

Even at a habitable base, the high frequency of natural disasters made it impossible for surviving humans to replant crops, and a large number of livestock died. Therefore, fighting over food was extremely common in the last days.

Qin Chi intends to use a considerable part of the funds to buy food, and it must have a long shelf life.

Lao Yuan's small wooden box does not have the function of keeping the freshness of the refrigerator, and the living creatures will die when they go in. This determines that Qin Chi can't throw frozen food, live chickens and ducks in it, like some canned food and air-dried meat, but also rice and flour. .

Before, Qin Chi also considered whether to buy a generator and build a few refrigerators, but the storage capacity of the wooden box is only so much. He made a note of it, and if there was still space later, he arranged for the refrigerator.

Who is not a delicate boy, what's wrong with wanting to eat some fresh vegetables and fruits in the apocalypse?

Qin Chi listed many foods and drinks on the list, such as canned fruits, meat and fish, as well as compressed biscuits, bread, milk and energy drinks. He also wanted to buy some pure water. If he couldn't find a river on the way, or it was too dangerous to get off the bus, he couldn't boil the water for drinking. Pure water would solve his urgent needs.

Just thinking with his head is definitely not comprehensive. After Zhang Zhi is better, Qin Chi wants to go shopping with him in the big supermarket, from the food area to the living area. how much to buy.

There will be a period of chaos after the end of the world, and after the social order is lost, some things are easier to get hold of.

In the afternoon, Qin Chi took Zhang Zhi out of the hospital. Before leaving, the doctor told him to take medicine on time and in the amount, and to review it once a week to prevent his condition from getting worse.

Qin Chi drove to the supermarket near his home, and took Zhang Zhi around to get some air.

The supermarket is very lively, everyone has different expressions, happy and sad, and the world is full of different expressions.

Qin Chi didn't know if any of them would be like him. He knew that the future would be turned upside down, and he prepared for it. He is just an ordinary person, not a savior. At most, he publishes prophecies of impending disasters anonymously on social networking sites, and he has to delete the traces with fear, so as not to be caught as a person who disturbs the social order, otherwise the success will be in vain.

As for whether to believe or not, it is up to each individual.

Zhang Zhi walked in front of Qin Chi, picking and choosing in the vegetable area. Qin Chi used to be a picky eater. In order to take good care of his stomach, Zhang Zhi took great pains and even enrolled in a cooking training class. There were piles of recipes on the bookshelf, and he finally developed a good cooking skill.

Zhang Zhi put some fresh vegetables in the cart and bought some meat and fish, but Qin Chi turned to the other shelf and took a can of canned yellow peaches.

"When did you like to eat canned food?" Zhang Zhi didn't even know how Qin Chi's taste changed so much. Didn't he think that the canned food was not fresh and the juice inside was like cloudy urine?

Qin Chi also remembered the stupid words he had said, and explained with a smile, "Occasionally I have to change the taste." He glanced at the shelves and found that there are many kinds of canned fruits, such as coconut, pineapple, hawthorn grape, bayberry, strawberry, and assorted fruit. Yes, there are all kinds of common fruits.

"Brother Zhi, what kind of fruit do you like?" Qin Chi remembered that Zhang Zhi didn't like to eat canned fruit very much, but he wouldn't eat it, and he would have to eat it in the future.

Zhang Zhi smiled a little, "I like them all."

This was the first time that Qin Chi took the initiative to ask him what he liked. Does it mean that this person is really trying to take him to heart?

Qin Chi picked out a few kinds of cans and put them in the cart, and then went to the meat area.

To say that the food that can be stored for a long time is of course dehydrated food, such as bacon and sausage. As long as it is not damp, it can be stored for a long time. Qin Chi remembers a program he watched before, saying that the bacon in a farmer's house has been stored for eight years. , the more you put it, the more fragrant it is.

Sausages and bacon are definitely needed, as well as shredded meat that does not need to be cooked and can be eaten directly. These things will later become the main food for them to provide energy.

Qin Chi took a bag of shredded beef jerky, and bought some air-dried duck meat and pickled dried fish, which he would use as samples to buy from everywhere.

The amount he needs is too large, and if he buys it directly from the supermarket, it will definitely cause unnecessary trouble.

Zhang Zhi silently followed behind Qin Chi, completely understanding what this person was doing. But seeing how serious he is, it's better not to ask too much.

Qin Chi walked around a few times and found canned meat from the shelf, and his eyes suddenly lit up, "Brother Zhi, do you like to eat canned braised pork?"

"...It's okay." Zhang Zhi wanted to say, he wanted to eat it even more Freshly made braised pork.

Qin Chi held a can of braised pork and had mixed feelings.

The reason why he trusts Lao Yuan so much, after his rebirth, except for Zhang Zhi, he thinks of Lao Yuan, also because after his broken leg in his previous life, Lao Yuan quietly stuffed him the can of braised pork that he finally got, while the other companions Not even a shadow of a can.

A can of food is no big deal now, but in the future, it will be a treasure that will be scrambled for blood, so Lao Yuan is willing to give him such a good thing.

At that time, Qin Chi was obviously disabled and the most annoying burden, but every time Lao Yuan got something delicious, he would always give him half. Zhang Zhi was too skinny, he had to let him eat even if he only had one bite, he was so hungry that he was inhuman.

Qin Chi will never forget the kindness of these two people.