Chapter 64 Legacy?

Zhang Leyue bit her lower lip, her eyes filled with sparkling tears.

"Brother Chi, you... How can you treat my grandfather like this? Even if there is something wrong with him, you can talk about it." Zhang Leyue was about to cry, and the rose pheromone spread in the living room, even the old man upstairs. Yuan and several Alphas all felt the temptation of high-level pheromones.

An Omega like Zhang Leyue is a natural breeding tool. Regardless of his appearance or his strong and attractive pheromone, he can make Alpha and Beta fall in love with him. Unfortunately, after paying the price of his life, Qin Chi finally understands that thorns are thorns. Rose can't afford to play.

"Don't pretend to be pitiful for me there. I'd better keep this set for your Zhao Wencong to eat." Qin Chi sat on the armrest of the sofa next to Zhang Zhi disdainfully, like a knight guarding the king.

The temptation failed again, and Zhang Leyue gritted her teeth to withdraw the pheromone. He couldn't figure out why, why Qin Chi, who was willing to be his dog licking not long ago, suddenly avoided him?

Could it be that Qin Chi felt guilty because of Zhang Zhi's miscarriage?

Putting all the faults on Zhang Zhi, Zhang Leyue glared at Zhang Zhi resentfully, thinking about how to get revenge back.

On the other side, Zhang Xu took over from Zhang's father, and then said, "Zhang Zhi, we are your close relatives, how could you do it, trick us to borrow money and help you clean up the mess?"

Zhang Zhi pressed his temple, feeling deeply These people talk really hard.

"It's you who coveted my company and even coaxed me to transfer shares. Now Luocheng has undergone great changes and the company has closed down and cannot make a profit. You want to take the cash back, is it possible?

" Zhang Xu immediately slammed it, "Zhang Zhi, you To tell my conscience, your company is only an empty shell now, do you still have the face to take our money and live at ease, regardless of our life or death?"

Zhang Zhi asked calmly, "Then what do you want?"

Seeing that things had turned around, Mother Zhang interrupted immediately, "You give us everything you have now, including the car and motorcycle outside, and the generator in the house. Gasoline and food are the same, anyway, these things were originally bought with the money we gave, you have been occupying them for a long time, if you still have the slightest conscience, give them all back to us!"

Qin Chi rolled his eyes and thought about this. Humans are so thick-skinned that they may not even be able to catch zombies.

Zhang Zhi was also speechless, sitting on the sofa motionless, rubbing the corners of his brows.

He is busy with work and under a lot of pressure. God is often in a tense state all year round, which leads to mental weakness and migraine headaches. This will be anxious for Zhang's family, and his temples will jump, and there is a tendency for the disease to flare up.

Seeing this, Qin Chi hurried to get him medicine. If it really hurts later, no one can bear the taste.

The Zhang family thought that Zhang Zhi was right, and they secretly wanted to go to the kitchen to see if there was any food, but they were blocked at the kitchen door by Ba Ping, who rushed downstairs like the wind.

"What are you doing, you want to steal your grandpa's things, and you're courting death!"

Ba Ping is heavy and bulky, and he stunned the Zhang family with a pestle at the door.

Zhang Xu was furious, turned his head and shouted, "Zhang Zhi, you take care of your dog!"

As soon as he finished speaking, the fat man raised his foot and kicked him under the crotch without saying a word. He immediately bowed his waist and covered his crotch. His face was pale.

"Damn, can you speak human words! It's easy to be bullied when you are Grandpa Ba!"

Ba Ping's strength is strong, and this step may cause Zhang Xu's lifeline to suffer a lot of damage.

When Mother Zhang saw that her son was injured, she immediately screamed.

"Oh, this is, what's the matter!"

"Dad, are you alright, are you okay!" Zhang Leyue was also frightened, and hurried to help Zhang Xu.

The three cried and made trouble, making Father Zhang's mouth crooked with anger.

Zhang Zhi, who had always been obedient, suddenly became like this, like a wild horse that ran away from its rein.

"Zhang Zhi, you bastard, beast!" Father Zhang turned his head and rushed towards Zhang Zhi, raising his fists high.

But before he could drop his palm, Zhang Zhi looked at him calmly, his eyes were as disgusting and pitiful as looking at a disgusting mouse and cockroach.

"You, you..." Father Zhang's fingers trembled, so angry that he was speechless.

Zhang Zhi said with an expressionless face, "The contract is written in black and white, and it is written clearly. All the company's shares will be transferred to you, and the cash will belong to me. Whether the company goes bankrupt or grows in the future, it has nothing to do with me. Similarly, I received a thousand Wan, legally belongs to me, and you have no right to interfere."

"I'm your father, do you still have a conscience when you say that!" Father Zhang's neck was full of blue veins, as if the veins would burst in the next second.

Zhang Zhi's eyes dimmed, "You're not." To them, he was clearly just a tool to inherit the inheritance, a chess piece used to please grandpa, and he never treated him as a relative.

Zhang Zhi clasped his hands on his knees, and said coldly, "I let you into grandpa's house today to make it clear to you that from now on, there will be no relationship between us. I hope you will stop pretending to be your elders. I think I should 'filial piety' to you." In the

past, he was alone and didn't care what the Zhang family did to him. Many times, he was patient with his grandfather's face, which made these people treat him as a sick cat, and his appetite grew. bigger.

But now it's different. With Qin Chi, even if he doesn't think about himself, he has to make plans for Qin Chi's future.

Not to mention the materials collected by Qin Chi and the others, he would not allow them to take any grass clippings in this house.

"You, you..." Father Zhang was about to have a heart attack. He pointed at Zhang Zhi "you" for a long time and was speechless.

Seeing that the situation was not good, Mother Zhang immediately said, "Then your grandfather's inheritance should also be distributed properly!"

Inheritance?

Zhang Zhi was a little puzzled, "The inheritance was all distributed long before grandpa was buried, what else do you want?"

"Fart, don't think we don't know, your grandfather also has a vault full of gold and silver jewelry!" Ignoring Zhang The father kept winking, and Zhang's mother couldn't wait to ask Zhang Zhi's mouth about the whereabouts of the treasury, "You can split the family with us, but you don't want to steal those treasures!"

Zhang Zhi is not stupid, listen to Zhang's mother like this As soon as he said it, he reacted immediately.

"I don't know what kind of treasury is. Even if there is one, it must be according to Grandpa's will."

Zhang Zhi had never read the will at the time. It was all handled by lawyers. If the treasury was mentioned in the will, Zhang's family would definitely I won't let this opportunity go, and I got the stuff in it early.

Could it be that it was not mentioned in the will, or that it was not good for the Zhang family, so they have been reluctant to say it?

Mother Zhang wanted to say something, but Father Zhang covered her mouth and dragged her back, preventing her from continuing to reveal it.

"Enough, I'll be here today, Zhang Zhi, we have heard your words clearly, and you must remember it yourself. Even if you die in front of us in the future, don't expect us to pull you!"

Zhang's father dragged Zhang's mother, and Zhang Leyue supported Zhang Xu.

Lao Yuan came down from the upstairs and asked in confusion, "Are they running here to make a fuss?"

Wen Jia followed downstairs, "We have lights nearby." Can it be inconspicuous?

Lao Yuan spread his hands, well, they are really too flamboyant.

But what can be done, the weather is so hot, how can I put the air conditioner and electric lights without using any candles?

Qin Chi gave Zhang Zhi painkillers to see that it was getting late, so he insisted on taking someone to rest.

Originally, they planned to go to visit Grandpa Zhang's grave while it was cooler at night, but they had to give up after being tossed by the Zhang family.

At night, after Zhang Zhi fell asleep, Qin Chi wrote an article on the computer about the possible zombie virus in the water source, and then posted it online.

I hope that there are still people who have the conditions and mind to go online, notice this article, and don't let the tragedy of the previous life repeat itself, making many people alienate into zombies unknowingly.

The virus evolved to survive in water. Humans don't turn into zombies as soon as they drink polluted water, but after drinking a lot of water and the zombie virus in their bodies reaches a certain amount, they completely turn into zombies.

Qin Chi estimated that the deterioration of the water source was just around the corner, and he himself was using the water very carefully, so far no problems have been found.

Doing everything, obeying the destiny, as a rebirth, this is all Qin Chi can do.

At five o'clock the next morning, everyone got up and got ready to go after breakfast.

Lao Yuan took out all the supplies in his space and put them in the bungalow, so as to free up space to bring more supplies back from Baohe District.

As for how these things can be taken away in the future, let's talk about it when the time comes.

Wen Jia was wiping the gun, and when he saw Ba Ping, he was also about to move, and said, "Ba Ping, you stay here to watch the house."

"What?" Let's watch the house?" After all,

he also went up the mountain of swords and the sea of ​​​​fire with Lao Yuan, and his combat power is also considered sturdy, but he has never had a chance to show it, so why was he left behind?

Qin Chi pinned the gun behind his waist, and went up to pat Ba Ping's shoulder, "It's not that I don't like you, Ba Ge, you see how unsafe there are so many supplies at home, no one is guarding?"

Mu Zi was refreshed. Coming down from the second floor, "That's right, didn't those people coveted our supplies yesterday? If we all leave today, what will they do if they come in and steal?"

Although the anti-theft measures for the small house are very good, if the Zhang family really follows Brother Hu's group colluded, with guns and bullets, no matter how good the house was, it couldn't help but spoil it.

After listening to the two of them explaining this, Ba Ping felt much more comfortable, but after thinking about it, he still felt wrong, "Then why doesn't Xiaochi stay with his daughter-in-law, so I'll go instead?"

Qin Chi explained helplessly, "Bag, you know him. He is the most familiar with Baohe District, and even the whole Letan City, we are not as familiar with him as he is, he is here to lead the way, don't you fight with him?"

If Zhang Zhi hadn't needed to lead the way, Qin Chi would have no choice but to leave Zhang Zhi behind In a safe bungalow, just wait for them to come back.

This kind of feeling of having to take a lover through dangerous zombies is really uncomfortable.