Chapter 11 The long-lost embrace

On the way home, Qin Chi went to the supermarket to buy some vegetables. After returning, he cooked a pretty hearty dinner, which he just started eating when Zhang Zhi came back from get off work.

"What have you been busy with recently?" Qin Chi's whereabouts were erratic, and Zhang Zhi didn't see him when he woke up in the morning.

"I want to do a little business, but I'm too busy." Qin Chi brought the last beef stew to the table and sat opposite Zhang Zhi, "But brother, don't worry about me, I will take the initiative to ask you for help if you need it. "

Okay," Zhang Zhi immersed himself in the meal, and then pretended to ask casually, "By the way, I seem to have heard a guest from home last night?"

Without Qin Chi by his side, he slept very restlessly, half asleep It seemed that he heard who Qin Chi was talking to.

"It's my friend, Lao Yuan. He has left Luocheng for some business. I'll introduce him to you another day." Qin Chi remembered that after meeting at the Hanhai Base in his previous life, Lao Yuan and Zhang Zhi got along quite well, but Zhang Leyue was always provoking. He didn't look down on Lao Yuan very much, and he was so angry that Lao Yuan was half dead.

After all, what kind of ecstasy did he fall into in his last life, and would he make trouble with all his relatives and friends because of Zhang Leyue?

When he heard that Qin Chi was going to introduce friends to him, Zhang Zhi was inexplicably nervous. Having been married to Qin Chi for so long, he never had the opportunity to show his face in front of Qin Chi's friends. On the contrary, Zhang Leyue was very popular, which made many people think that Zhang Leyue was the omega that Qin Chi marked.

Qin Chi's friends should be very young. He is an old man. I'm afraid they have nothing in common when they get together?

Qin Chi didn't know what Zhang Zhi was struggling with, so he asked casually, "Have you been to see Zhang Leyue? How is he?" It shouldn't be so easy to die, right?

Zhang Zhi was stunned, "You didn't see him?"

"...Will you beat him after watching him?" Qin Chi smiled stiffly, trying his best to suppress his anger and not lose his temper in front of Zhang Zhi.

If he were allowed to see Zhang Leyue again, he might not be able to resist again. Without Zhang Zhi's obstruction, it is estimated that there would be fatalities.

Zhang Zhi thought that he would be worried about Zhang Leyue, and went to the hospital to take a peek, but it turned out that he preferred Zhang Leyue to lie down directly in the morgue.

"Did you ask someone to shovel out the flowers in the garden?" Zhang Zhigang found that the roses were gone as soon as he got home. The only person who could do such a thing was the one in front of him.

Qin Chi smiled, it was a default. The more splendid the rose flower bloomed, the more angry he became, so he stomped on the flower as Zhang Leyue and ordered someone to clean it up.

This kind of behavior is very naive and low-end. Qin Chi, who has experienced the baptism of life and death, has long since stopped venting his anger in this way. He can try his best to suppress his anger and prevent his emotions from becoming uncontrollable. But probably because he was favored by Zhang Zhi again, and he was surrounded by familiar people, he became the old master Qin who was somewhat willful and likes to play tricks.

Speaking of which, he is also a son of heaven, with a prominent family background, wealth and wealth, his own high IQ and ability, and first-class conditions in all aspects. At first, apart from the death of his parents, he never experienced any setbacks. Like a child, he was coaxed into ecstasy when others said a few good words, and he didn't really grow up until he was educated by reality.

Zhang Zhi is the only one who allows him to lose his temper unscrupulously. He subconsciously knows that Zhang Zhi will forgive and protect him no matter what, so he has been doing things all the time, letting Zhang Zhi silently clean up the mess behind him. He never hides his truest side in front of Zhang Zhi, so that Zhang Zhi can penetrate his heart better than anyone else, and get close to him and tolerate him.

Qin Chi is selfish. While enjoying Zhang Zhi's meticulous care and wholehearted love, he thinks that Zhang Zhi is too strict with him and does not meet the conditions of his partner. He uses the most vicious words to stimulate and attack Zhang Zhi. Zhang Zhi, who was originally very confident, was slowly shaken and doubted himself.

Thinking about it now, he is indeed afraid, worried that one day Zhang Zhi will become better and meet better people, and then he will find that he is only a dispensable inferior product, and he will leave him and others after he wakes up. Leaving gracefully. That's why he hurt Zhang Zhi so cruelly. On the one hand, he wanted to prove his guess was right, and on the other hand, he wanted to get satisfaction and peace of mind from Zhang Zhi's attitude, which was extremely contradictory.

He finally understood that he was really a pervert, his mind was twisted beyond cure, and he was selfish, not even a scumbag.

Only a small bedside lamp was turned on in the bedroom, and the dark purple tone filled the entire room with an ambiguous atmosphere. Qin Chi pressed on Zhang Zhi, and while kissing Zhang Zhi's lips gently, he slid his palms and walked around Zhang Zhi.

After being tagged, betas are always very sensitive to the caresses of their own alphas. Sometimes Qin Chi just touches him a few times, and Zhang Zhi can get wet.

At this moment, even though his body is still weak due to the miscarriage, he still trembles with Qin Chi's caress, softening into a pool of water from the inside to the outside.

Zhang Zhi is both ashamed and regretful. If he is an omega like Zhang Leyue, with strong fertility and good looks, Qin Chi will definitely be very satisfied. A child who could have grown into an adult.

But in that case, he would not be able to grow the company and bring Qin Chi a carefree life.

Affected by physical factors, no matter how strong an omega's self-esteem is, it will eventually soften under the palm of the alpha's palm due to innate conditions, unless the turbulent instinct is suppressed with inhibitors for a lifetime.

This is also the sadness of being an omega, so when many omegas grow up, most of them will give up on themselves and regard themselves as vassals of alphas, enjoying the feeling of being cared for, instead of working hard and relying on their hands for a better life.

There are very few omegas who are truly self-improving in this society.

Qin Chi's pheromone is as warm as the sun, and he gently wraps Zhang Zhi in it, making Zhang Zhi feel the joy of wandering in the warm sea water, both physically and mentally.

The doctor said that alpha can give a certain amount of caress after the miscarriage of the marked omega, but it cannot enter the genital cavity, only a little external stimulation can be used, which is conducive to the fusion of pheromones between the two and makes the omega's body recover faster Some.

Although Qin Chi's lower body was about to explode, he still didn't dare to go too far with Zhang Zhi.

Afterwards, Qin Chi hugged Zhang Zhi, who had fallen asleep due to exhaustion, and thought that they would have a long time to stay together. In this life, he will never leave Zhang Zhi half a step again.