Chapter 72 The key to the safe

He agreed with Brother Hu that he would find out where the vault was, and after exchanging gold for supplies, Qin Chi would send the person away, and then go back to the house to discuss the matter with others.

Lao Yuan and the others don't even know anything about the treasury, but for Brother Hu's willingness to exchange materials for gold, he agrees with both hands and feet.

"It really doesn't make sense for us to hold gold. It's better to replace it with rice or department stores. If Xiao Zhang doesn't mind, I propose to exchange with them." Like Qin Chi, Lao Yuan is not optimistic about the future.

Zhang Zhi clasped his fingers on his lap, "The problem is, I really don't know what kind

of vault there is." Grandpa Zhang never told him about the safe, so until now, he didn't know what to do. Where to start.

Seeing that Zhang Zhi was so distressed, Wen Jia said, "It's fine if you don't have an impression, don't force yourself, we don't lack any supplies from Brother Hu, and we shouldn't cause trouble for himself because of his request. If he becomes angry and comes to ask for trouble, we won't use our subordinates. Be merciful." In the

apocalypse, there are many friends and many paths, but it doesn't matter if you don't make friends like Brother Hu.

Qin Chi also put his arms around Zhang Zhi's shoulder, "Yes, Brother Zhi, forget it if you can't find it, and since Grandpa didn't tell you, maybe there really isn't."

Grandpa Zhang's favorite child is Zhang Zhi, if you even If you don't know what a "treasury" is, it probably means that there really isn't any.

Zhang Zhi was silent for a moment, then suddenly said, "Xiaochi, show me the gift that Grandpa left you."

Is that the golden key?

Qin Chi Yiyan took the golden key from the pocket of his personal clothes and handed it to Zhang Zhi.

Zhang Zhi checked the golden key over and over again. He always felt that grandpa would not leave this thing to his lover for no reason, and it was in the shape of a key, so there must be some connection.

Holding the golden key over his head to face the fluorescent lamp, Zhang Zhi suddenly narrowed his eyes, "There are words."

What?

Qin Chi also looked up, the golden key kept changing angles in Zhang Zhi's hands, and he could actually see extremely shallow and extremely shallow small characters.

Lao Yuan took out the flashlight and magnifying glass from the space and let the two study it carefully.

Looking at it with a magnifying glass, the small characters that can be almost ignored have finally become the size of sesame seeds.

Zhang Zhi read it out very lightly, "Zhongshan Garden, No. 26 safe."

It seemed that there really was such a "treasury".

Qin Chi took back the magnifying glass, "Brother Zhi, where is Zhongshan Garden?"

"A pawnshop, a century-old brand, their boss is a friend of my grandfather." .

"Put the safe in the pawnshop?" Lao Yuan only heard of the bank, but never heard that the pawnshop could help people keep their belongings.

Zhang Zhi nodded and said, "My grandfather is old-fashioned and feels that it is safer to leave the pawnshop, and the pawnshop owner is his friend, so he is very relieved to let it go."

"So, according to the Zhang family's gang. Thinking, did Grandpa put the gold in the safe?"

Zhang Zhi was also unsure, "Go and have a look?"

Lao Yuan asked, "How far?"

"In the Ginkgo District, it takes about an hour to drive, the drive is not a problem, it's more troublesome. The only thing is, it should be very dangerous over there."

Ginkgo District is close to the urban area, densely populated, and a hard-hit area. Relatively speaking, the number of zombies must be far more than the Baohe District they had been to before.

Zhang Zhi felt that it was not worth taking the risk for a safe.

Lao Yuan looked at Qin Chi, "What do you think?"

Qin Chi rubbed his chin, "Find Brother Hu's group."

Zhang Zhi was startled, "Are you going?"

"We didn't want to go. Is it, in order to collect supplies?" Qin Chi laughed lightly, "This time I will go with Lao Yuan and Wen Jia. It is much safer to go with Brother Hu and his gang."

Brother Hu and the others can escape all the way to Letan . Coming from the city, with a gun in his hand, his strength must not be underestimated. Going with that group of people to the vicinity of the most dangerous urban area is more secure than if they did it alone.

Zhang Zhi disagreed very much, "No, Brother Hu and the others have no morals to speak of. If we attack from behind, we can't prevent it at all."

"No, Brother Zhi, think about it, the materials near the urban area must be the most abundant. , I want to go get some medicines and other things, if I go late, the situation will only get worse."

Zhang Zhi lowered his face, "Xiaochi, I know you want to prepare as many supplies as possible, but Brother Hu and the others are here, How do you want to avoid them and go looking for supplies?"

Qin Chi said without hesitation, "There will always be a way, I will put the off-road vehicle in the space, first take Brother Hu's car to sweep along the road, collect supplies, and wait until Zhongshan. Yuan, after you get the safe, you will part ways with them according to the situation, and get on the off-road vehicle and leave."

Before getting the safe, Brother Hu would never let them have an accident. He drove away quickly.

Lao Yuan agreed very much, "If this is the case, how much gasoline do we have to save? Hey, Xiao Qin, I like your method!"

Wen Jia didn't worry that he would be attacked by scheming with the tiger, "That's fine, then, Leave tomorrow."

Zhang Zhi: "..."

These people really don't listen to people's persuasion.

Qin Chi's idea is very simple. Going with Brother Hu and others to collect supplies in the most dangerous urban areas has two advantages.

First, they can take Brother Hu's car, saving gasoline, and second, with Brother Hu and others around, the safety is also higher.

Qin Chi didn't want to take Zhang Zhi around in such a dangerous place at all, but he had to put Zhang Zhi in danger because he needed Zhang Zhi to drive and lead the way. But now, in the name of looking for a safe, you can justifiably take advantage of Brother Hu's power.

Now I don't take advantage of Brother Zhan Hu, how can I find such a good opportunity in the future?

When they were discussing, Mu Zi was taking a bath, and Ba Ping was making ice cream in the kitchen. The two came to the living room after their work. After hearing about this, they felt indignant that they were not left behind.

"Why are we being left behind? I also want to go to the city to see if there are any interesting jewelry, bah, useful supplies!" Mu Zi clenched his fists with a look of resentment.

Ba Ping also ate ice cream angrily, "Every time it's Lao Ba, I stay to watch the house, don't you look down on me?"

Wen Jia said to comfort, "If we go with one less person, Brother Hu's vigilance will be lowered. Besides, Xiao Qin Laoyuan and I happen to be in groups of three, so it is not easy to be monitored when collecting supplies."

He had noticed when he was in the warehouse earlier that Brother Hu's group should be divided into groups of three, and one of them Responsible for taking supplies, and the other two as cover. If they temporarily join Brother Hu's team, they should be distributed in the same way.

In this way, the three of them just acted alone, and when others were not paying attention, they put some important materials into the space, and they would not make Brother Hu and others suspicious.

The three of them are the top strengths in the team, and they are much better in terms of coordination and ability. Not to mention Ba Ping, Mu Zi and Zhang Zhi would definitely be a burden on this occasion.

Zhang Zhi knew that his fighting ability was very poor, so he didn't ask Qin Chi to take him there. Seeing that the three people had made up their minds, he could only pray for their safe return.

After making up their minds, Qin Chi and Wen Jia immediately went to Zhang's bungalow, and told Brother Hu about going to the city tomorrow. Brother Hu agreed to their request without thinking about the fact that there was a treasury.

Brother Hu actually also intends to let Lao Yuan and his group join his team, just in time to go to the city to collect supplies tomorrow, so that they can see the skills of these three people.

At five o'clock the next morning, everyone gathered on the side of the road outside Zhang's house.

Brother Hu and his party went to the city with 20 people, including Alpha, who was tall and strong, and Beta, who was driving and doing logistics. Except for Omega, who was not weak and frail, most of them only dragged their legs.

Also, go deep into the tiger's den and bring an Omega, which is something only the mentally retarded can do.

Brother Hu's car is a large truck and two modified Land Rovers that I got from somewhere.

The Land Rover is naturally the leader of the Tiger Brothers and Leopards, and the others can only stay in the big truck. Because it was a cooperative relationship, the three of Qin Chi got into another Land Rover and ran into an old acquaintance as soon as they got in.

Looking at the driver in the driver's seat, Qin Chi said with a smile, "Yo, what a coincidence."

"Haha, coincidence, coincidence." The driver was afraid to look directly at Qin Chi.

Wen Jia asked, "You know each other?"

"Oh, yes, we used to be iron buddies." Qin Chi sneered, staring at the back of the head of the person in front, "Come on, let me introduce, this person is Wei Zhinan, Zhang Leyue's ex-boyfriend." The

driver, Wei Zhinan Hearing the second half of Qin Chi's sentence, he almost bounced off the seat as if he was electrocuted.

"You, please don't spit, Zhang Leyue and I are ordinary friends, don't frame us!" Just because of Qin Chi's words, Wei Zhinan was so anxious that he wanted to die.

Qin Chi felt disgusted when he saw the timid appearance of the man, which was deeper than Zhang Leyue's disgust.

Once, under Zhang Leyue's help, he really regarded Wei Zhinan as his own brother.

He has always known that Wei Zhinan is a cowardly, irresponsible Alpha, selfish and not worthy of deep friendship. But at the same time, he felt that people have different personalities and should not be too demanding, so he took his heart to Wei Zhinan and told him his hatred for Zhang Zhi and his love for Zhang Leyue countless times.

Thinking about it now, Qin Chi felt both hateful and pitiful.

When he told Wei Zhinan about his unrequited love for Zhang Leyue, people might be in love with Zhang Leyue on the bed, mocking his self-willedness and Zhang Zhi's stupidity and sadness, but he knew nothing and wholeheartedly Treat Zhang Leyue as a male god and Wei Zhinan as a brother.

As everyone knows, these two will end up hurting him and Zhang Zhi so miserably.

After his rebirth, this was the first time Qin Chi had truly faced Wei Zhinan, and there was no extra emotion in his heart except contempt and contempt.

Let Wei Zhinan slowly repay the debt that killed him and Zhang Zhi in the apocalypse. Now this humble and timid Wei Zhinan who has been bullied in Brother Tiger's team, he is very comfortable.