Chapter 8 Beating Green Tea

As soon as Qin Chi stepped into the living room, he saw Zhang Leyue crying with a face, and rushed over to hug him aggrievedly. At the same time, a strong rose-scented pheromone floated out in the living room, causing Qin Chi, who was extremely disgusted by the smell, to numb his scalp.

Zhang Leyue saw that Qin Chi's body was stiff, and her face was full of pride.

He knew that as long as the sweet and greasy pheromones were released, even Qin Chi, who had already tagged others, would never be able to control his thirst for him. After all, he is an excellent Omega with high pheromone. How can Zhang Zhi's Beta with little pheromone be able to compare? A fool like Qin Chi, as long as he wants to, can't he be caught?

The reason why he did a play of ignoring him before was just hard-to-find.

The "beauty plan" succeeded, Zhang Leyue threw herself into Qin Chi's arms and cried so hard, "Wuwuwu, brother Chi, uncle, he is too much, just because I like you, he actually wants to cut off my living expenses and let me Go begging on the street! You said that my grandparents and my father told him to take good care of me, how could he treat me like this? He is too vicious!" Come on

, he said "like" Now, this idiot should be ecstatic, go and insult the damn Zhang Zhi for him, right?

Zhang Leyue laughed so much that her mouth went to the bottom of her ears, she just waited for Qin Chi to get angry and let that idiot Zhang Zhi know that he was not easy to bully!

But before Qin Chi could respond, he suddenly felt a sharp pain on the top of his head, as if someone grabbed his hair and pulled it vigorously, and then his whole body smashed against the wall next to him uncontrollably, filling his eardrums. After a loud bang, his mind went blank and he lost all consciousness.

Zhang Zhi took a clear look on the sofa. Qin Chi pulled Zhang Leyue's hair and slammed the head against the wall again and again, as if he was not holding a human head, but an ordinary brick that would not bleed or hurt. , it doesn't matter if there will be a fatality or not.

"Stop Qin Chi, Yueyue will die!" Zhang Zhi hurriedly rushed up to hug Qin Chi's waist, "Calm down, he's dying, don't be impulsive!"

Qin Chi moved but didn't break free. If he is too violent, Zhang Zhi will also be injured.

Being hugged tightly by Zhang Zhi and comforted in a low voice, Qin Chi's out-of-control emotions were gradually brought under control, but at this moment, Zhang Leyue's head was smashed, and she fell in a pool of blood without knowing her personnel.

This kind of thing has been simulated countless times in his mind, and now it has finally come true.

Qin Chi leaned against the wall and gasped for breath. His eyes were blood red, and Zhang Leyue's blood was on his hands. If Zhang Zhi hadn't stopped him, he might have beaten Zhang Leyue to death.

It's all Zhang Leyue's own fault. If it wasn't for him recklessly trying to use pheromones to control him, would he have lost his mind?

Thinking of this, Qin Chi kicked Zhang Leyue again, and Zhang Zhi, who was calling for an ambulance, took a breath.

Is it because of the loss of that child that Qin Chi hates Zhang Leyue so much? Or is there another reason?

Anyway, Qin Chi was too abnormal, which made Zhang Zhi very worried.

The ambulance came quickly, Zhang Zhi went to the hospital with others, and Qin Chi wiped the blood-stained floor at home.

As long as the person is not dead and Zhang Zhi is there, he should not be sent to the bureau.

And although Zhang Leyue is arrogant, his confidence also comes from Zhang Zhi and Qin Chi. If something like this happens, he doesn't dare to say more.

Qin Chi painstakingly cleaned the floor tiles, and sure enough, it's not good to hold back his anger for a long time. He beat Zhang Leyue just now, and he felt much more comfortable.

In the evening, Qin Chi drove to the hospital to pick up Zhang Zhi, and heard Zhang Zhi talk about follow-up issues.

"I told the doctor that Yueyue lost her head and fell down the stairs and was injured by herself, and Yueyue would not say unnecessary words."

As for the specific method used to make Zhang Leyue shut up, Qin Chi was not interested, he only cared about it. Zhang Zhi's feelings, "Brother, don't you think I'm a violent man?"

"I really want to know the reason for your action." In Zhang Zhi's impression, Qin Chi's temper is a bit grumpy, but it's definitely not the kind of quick-tempered The guy who hits people, besides, he is strong and a master of Jeet Kune Do.

"Not only do I want to beat him, but I also want to beat myself." Qin Chi held the steering wheel with one hand and Zhang Zhi's hand on the passenger seat with the other, "As soon as I see him, I will remember how we did before. What makes you sad, especially me, is a beast, and makes you..." Lost a child.

It was very difficult for Zhang Zhi to conceive. In order to give birth to the crystallization of the two, he suffered a lot. He took medicine and had to undergo examinations. At one point, he lost weight to more than 90 kilograms, and finally got a healthy fetus. But in the end, it still failed to save.

"Brother, I will only love you in the future, and I will leave everything that is unlovable. I will never make you sad for others, okay?"

"...Okay."

Zhang Zhi turned his face to look at him. Outside the window, my throat was as dry as if it was being scorched by fire.

As long as Qin Chi is willing to completely distance himself from Zhang Leyue and come back to him, nothing else matters.

At night, the husband and wife were lying side by side on the bed, Qin Chi hugged Zhang Zhi very tightly, and told him about the experiences he had traveled with Lao Yuan. Zhang Zhi yearned for the bizarre experiences of searching for dragon veins in the primitive forest, diving into the deep sea to salvage ancient shipwrecks, and going to the desert to explore the remains of ancient civilizations, but at the same time, he also felt guilty.

"Did you hate me for taking you back from such a wonderful adventure team and forcing you to go to school and integrate into society?"

Qin Chi was stunned for a moment, but he still explained honestly, "I hated you when I first started." Before Zhang Zhi lowered his eyes, he immediately lowered his head and bit Zhang Zhi's lips, tossing and turning, sucking carefully until Zhang Zhi lowered his eyes. Until the breath is unsteady.

"But brother, I know very well in my heart that you are doing it for my own good." Qin Chi put his thumb on Zhang Zhi's lips, wiped off the crystal water stains for Zhang Zhi, and explained, "You are afraid that I will be out of touch with the society, and even more so. I'm worried about my safety, I'm afraid I'll die somewhere, and the body won't be found, you're protecting me in your own way, I understand all these, so after I figure it out, I won't blame you."

Zhang Zhi closed his eyes and put his face away. Buried in his chest, his shoulders trembled slightly.

"Brother Zhi is the best to me. I know you love me more than anyone else, and I love you too, really." Qin Chi rubbed the tip of his nose against Zhang Zhi's ear, and whispered, "I will protect you in the future. , you are not allowed to hate me, understand?"

Zhang Zhi was amused by him and laughed sullenly, "How could I hate you?"

"That's good, I'm afraid I'm too clingy, brother will not be used to it, then don't think so. I'm annoyed."

Zhang Zhi has always been prudent, his joy and anger are indistinguishable, but at this moment, Qin Chi's face was teased, and he couldn't continue his words.

Qin Chi felt more and more that it was really good to be reborn. He could still hold Brother Zhi in his arms and protect him wholeheartedly like Brother Zhi protected him.

This time, he won't let anyone hurt Zhang Zhi again, not even himself.