Chapter 44 Large shopping mall

That night, the atmosphere in the car was very hot, and the two of them tossed and turned over and over again for an unknown number of times. Zhang Zhi gasped and groaned in the sea of ​​lust and asked, "In the car... uh... Is it safe?"

Qin Chi hugged him from behind, One hand slid across his belly, the other fondled his chest.

"Don't worry, there are patrols." After that, there was another round of violent attacks.

Cedar pheromones permeated the car, making both of them eager to bond with each other.

The consequence of a night of indulgence is that Zhang Zhi could not get up at all the next morning, lying on the bed weakly, even having to feed Qin Chi to eat.

Qin Chi really doesn't know how to control himself. Although he understands that he needs to stop in moderation intellectually, when he really wraps his beloved in his arms, he can't help but want to learn more.

As an Alpha in heat, is it wrong to want to embrace the Beta that has been marked by him?

For Zhang Zhi who couldn't get up, Qin Chi had no guilt, and said boldly, "Brother Zhi, I was very considerate of you last night, and I didn't dare to go too far. Do you feel my tenderness?"

Zhang Zhi Zhi was also happy to spoil him, "Yeah."

Although the words were plain, Zhang Zhi was still very happy. Before the miscarriage, he and Qin Chi had never embraced so intimately. Every time Qin Chi touched him, he was as rude and cruel as when he completed a mission. After that, he also took into account his body and did not dare to mess with him, and he never got a real union. .

Until last night, the two of them finally let loose, and Zhang Zhi felt the joy that he had never had before, the feeling of completely liberating both body and mind, and even thinking about it now makes people feel embarrassed and satisfied.

Considering that Zhang Zhi had better be able to lie down, Qin Chi did not raise the seat, allowing Zhang Zhi to continue to rest on the bed.

When Zhang Zhi was making up for sleep, Qin Chi drove around nearby, looking for the shadows of Lao Yuan and the others.

They made an appointment at the time to meet here and go to the dangerous urban area together. At the moment, because of the virus test to be done, Qin Chi saw that there were too many people at the test site, so he didn't go there. He wanted to wait for Lao Yuan to come.

Although there are many people nearby, there is only one large RV that is eye-catching. Qin Chi only needs to ask if anyone has seen a modified RV before.

However, after walking around for a long time, he visited all the nearby places, but he still didn't see Lao Yuan and the others.

What happened, it hasn't arrived yet?

Qin Chi felt that his speed was slow, but he didn't expect Lao Yuan and the others to be more dawdling. If they didn't leave the city, he was really worried that something else would happen.

After one o'clock in the afternoon, the wind was blowing and the rain was pouring. Qin Chi was worried that he would be struck by lightning outdoors, so he went to the empty and hidden warehouse, put on a jacket with Zhang Zhi, brought some general merchandise, food and medicine guns, and then put the firearms on. The off-road vehicle retracted into the space and went to the building to hide.

It was only ten days before the end of the world broke out. Because of the army maintaining law and order, the people in Luocheng have not fallen into complete collapse, but this kind of calm will not last for long. According to Qin Chi's experience, a new round of despair is about to begin.

It is precisely because of this that he wants to find Lao Yuan and the others and make the right decision as soon as possible.

Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi cautiously went to the largest shopping mall nearby, which had just been smashed open, and there should be a lot of supplies in the warehouse. Although they have no shortage of daily necessities on hand, if they can get some and stuff them into the space while they are still safe, they will be able to live a better life in the future.

"Brother Zhi, let's not go to places that are too dangerous, we can take whatever we can, anyway, we have enough preparations." Qin Chi worried that Zhang Zhi would be injured because of some supplies, so he couldn't help saying, "After collecting the supplies at hand, , let's find a safe place to rest without having to rob them."

Just thinking about it with his big toe, Qin Chi also knows what kind of crazy things are going on in the mall now.

"I know." Zhang Zhi hadn't recovered from the twilight at night, and his body was very tired.

Qin Chi pulled the man tightly, for fear of losing his partner accidentally.

As soon as the two walked to the entrance of the mall, they heard a very noisy sound from inside.

This shopping mall was just forcibly smashed open, and the shutters were rotten to the core, but the materials were well preserved, and all the people nearby rushed in and scrambled. The most important thing is food, and then there are department stores and self-defense weapons, which are all vying for the target.

Many people don't even know what they've got, and just put them in backpacks or sacks. The tall Alpha was fine, and wouldn't be pushed over. A few petite and frail Omegas were knocked to the ground. Before they could get up, they were stepped on one by one, and their abdominal cavity was shrunk.

Qin Chi was taken aback by this terrifying scene. Seeing that everyone was robbing things like crazy, he decided not to take this risk with Zhang Zhi.

As long as there is no accident, the food in their storage box is enough for a group of people to eat for several years. There is no need to compete with others for this little thing. After that, they will meet with Lao Yuan and others, and then find a way to collect supplies.

However, if Taiyun and Fengqing stay out of the way, it is incompatible with the army of collecting materials, and it is easy to be suspicious. Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi walked to the second floor and picked up the things scattered on the shelves. When they saw everything, they threw them into the bags they picked up, and bypassed the looting army on the first and second floors to go to the third floor.

This is a large shopping mall. The first and second floors are supermarket-like department stores and food sales areas, and the third floor is a gym, jewelry store and other stores. Many people who love money rushed into the jewelry store to snatch gold and diamonds, and Qin Chi shook his head again and again.

Even gold is not worth as much as a cigarette in the last days.

The two left the third floor again and went to the cleanest fourth floor.

The fourth floor is the clothing area, and the fourth floor has not been ruined because everyone is rushing to the next three floors.

At this moment, Qin Chi didn't care about being civilized or uncivilized, so he directly picked up the fire axe equipped in the shopping mall, smashed the glass door open three or two times, and went in with Zhang Zhi to find clothes.

Recently, it has been raining almost every day. The temperature drops sharply when it rains, and the temperature rises rapidly when the rain stops. There are not enough clothes to change. The two quickly picked up a lot of clothes, and they threw all the winter and summer clothes into the space, and they would sort them out when they had time.

Qin Chi also thought it was incredible. When others were still worrying about basic living security, he and Zhang Zhi were already thinking about keeping warm. Sure enough, it was good to be well prepared.

The two collected a lot of clothing on the fourth floor, including shoes, socks and hats. In the end, Qin Chi found a massage chair, covered it with a quilt and pillow from the store, and let Zhang Zhi lie down and rest for a while, while he sat beside him and watched the wind.

From his position, he could still see the survivors pouring in downstairs and the people who were still rushing for supplies.

It is very dangerous to gather together on such a large scale. As long as one person is infected with the zombie virus and suddenly turns into a zombie, the probability of the surrounding people being infected is quite high.

This is a very contradictory thing. If you don't grab the supplies, you will starve to death. If you grab it, you may be bitten to death by zombies. You will die horizontally and vertically, and there is no dignity at all.

The rain outside was getting heavier and heavier, and soon the sky and the earth became hazy. Bean-sized raindrops kept falling on the ground, and the water poured into the supermarket area on the first floor, and the lighter items floated on the water.

The people who were almost looting finally stopped, closed the door of the mall tightly, pushed some heavy objects over to block the door, and then went to the second floor to avoid the flood.

The shopping mall was originally protected by glass doors and rolling shutter doors, but because it was smashed, only the automatic glass doors could block the zombies on the outer street. Qin Chi himself actually prefers banks. Compared with other places, banks have the most thorough security measures. Too bad there aren't any of those big banks around here.

As soon as the door was closed, the world outside was cut off. On the first floor, there were some unwilling people rummaging in the water, not even a single battery was dropped.

More people came to the fourth floor to rummage for clothes, chatting non-stop.

Zhang Zhi also woke up from the dream and sat up against the back of the chair, his face a little pale.

Qin Chi blamed himself very much. It was because he was bad and couldn't control himself when he was in estrus, so Zhang Zhi didn't close his eyes for a while until the morning, but of course he couldn't bear it now.

He took out the milk from his backpack, inserted a straw and handed it to Zhang Zhi, asking Zhang Zhi to drink it quickly.

Zhang Zhi hasn't taken any medicine recently. After all, that medicine is not good for the body. As long as it is not a special situation, it is generally unnecessary to take it.

Zhang Zhi was drinking milk, turned his head to look at the bottom of the building through the glass guardrail, and frowned slightly when he saw that the entrance to the mall was closed

. But in the absence of contact with the outside world, they simply can't get the exact information to take action at the first time. If the outside is full of zombies, wouldn't they be trapped inside?

"Isn't there an army patrolling? It should be fine." Qin Chi took out his mobile phone and tried to contact Lao Yuan and his gang.

Zhang Zhi was still very worried, but he didn't have the final say in this mall, and closing the doors of the mall was a very reasonable move at the moment.

There were more and more people on the fourth floor. After drinking the milk, Zhang Zhi was looking around for the trash can, but when he turned around, he saw a group of people walking towards him.

Those people, he is all too familiar.

"Zhang Zhi!" A young man in the team shouted in surprise.

As soon as Qin Chi heard the voice, he immediately raised his head, followed the voice to look over, and as expected, he saw the person he hated the most - Zhang Leyue.

Zhang Leyue followed Zhao Wencong and Brother Hu and his group, and was walking towards them quickly.

I don't know if there is trouble, the younger brothers are scattered or what. At this moment, there are only less than ten people in Brother Hu's group. After taking apart Zhang Leyue and Wei Zhinan, the two cockroaches, Zhao Wencong's younger brothers were all gone, and on Brother Tiger's side, there were only Brother Leopard Brother Yang and a few others who were at the top of the team.

When the two groups met, they had to have a few chats. Brother Hu walked at the front, stood still in front of Qin Chi

, and hid his knife with a smile, "Brother Qin, you are lucky, it seems that you have not encountered any trouble along the way."

It's not hard for anyone to imagine how comfortable he is compared to Brother Hu who was surrounded by zombies and chased by gangsters.