Chapter 41 After the rainstorm

The bus also started quickly and drove outside the school gate.

There are too many zombies, even if they have been led away and killed a group, most of them are still chasing two big cars.

The bus was blocked by zombies and moved forward at a very slow speed. The same was true for the large truck in front of it. It couldn't get rid of many zombies that looked like dog skin plaster.

Brother Hu roared, "It's all up to Lao Tzu, will the dawdling zombies die on their own!"

Everyone on the bus responded, extending knives from the gaps in the windows to kill the zombies.

But this power is not obvious. Unless the head of the zombies is seriously damaged, the destruction of the limbs does not affect their actions at all.

Seeing that they were all doing useless work, Qin Chi had to shout out a reminder, "Direct headshot!"

This group of people had also experienced fighting, and they didn't behave like Wei Zhinan. I tried to chop off the heads of the zombies, and several people in the car were holding guns, and a bullet exploded one head.

Zhang Zhi, a reserve person, shuttled between the aisles, passing weapons and throwing bullets for everyone. If there were too many zombies, he would go up and help.

There were dozens of zombies surrounding the two cars. With the concerted efforts of everyone, the situation gradually improved, but not long after, someone in the car suddenly screamed, opened the window, and pushed the person next to him hard. .

The man didn't have time to figure out what happened, he fell into the group of zombies, and was rushed by the nearby zombies, and there were many blood holes in his body instantly.

Everyone in the car was stunned by this change. Brother Leopard rushed in front of the man in three or two steps, raised his hand and punched, and roared, "What the hell are you doing!"

The man covered his face tremblingly and shouted almost in a state of collapse, "Brother Leopard, he was scratched, he was scratched by a zombie!"

Brother Leopard was stunned, and the car fell silent.

Qin Chi didn't interrupt, but felt helpless for the person who was pushed down by his companions.

During this period of time, the zombie virus has not yet evolved, it is only scratched, and there is no saliva contact, the virus will not cause infection. Only after being bitten by a zombie can it become a zombie.

But just because of human beings' own fear of the unknown, that person died in vain for no apparent reason.

While everyone was silent, Brother Hu asked the driver to speed up and get out of here as soon as possible while the zombies were biting the unfortunate injured person.

The truck in front also got rid of the chase and left quickly.

The two cars shuttled between the fields and stopped in the vegetable field for a break after ten minutes.

Zhao Wencong's two younger brothers did not come back. Some people saw that one of them was swept away by the flood and disappeared without a trace. It is estimated that he could not survive. Brother Hu lost one person, Zhao Wencong lost two younger brothers, and the strength was even more unequal.

In a relatively safe environment, Qin Chi no longer planned to hang out with Brother Hu, and immediately said goodbye to Brother Hu.

Brother Hu sat on the steps of the bus with the cigarette offered by his younger brother in his mouth, and looked at Qin Chi for a long time.

"You're a good kid. If you're willing to stay, you'll benefit."

Although the situation was critical at the time, Brother Hu saw Qin Chi slashing and killing zombies.

A person like Qin Chi looks like an ignorant playboy, but he strikes quickly and ruthlessly. Either he is ruthless in his bones, or his external temperament is pretended.

No matter what, Brother Hu really hopes to bring Qin Chi under his command. An Alpha with good force and courage, cultivated for a period of time, will definitely become the main force in the team.

Unfortunately, Qin Chi didn't want to accept it.

"Thank you Brother Hu for your kindness. We still have relatives waiting. We have to rush to meet people. If we meet again in the future, I will definitely repay Brother Hu's kindness."

Qin Chi said something polite, and Brother Hu also Don't force it any more, let them do it themselves.

Qin Chi put his bag on his back, and was about to leave with Zhang Zhi, when he saw Zhang Leyue jumping out of the truck, and shouted angrily, "Don't go!"

Qin Chi's eyes darkened instantly.

This man is really troublesome.

Zhang Leyue was long gone and saw the cowardly appearance of the zombies before, ran over with one hand on his hip, pointed at Qin Chi and the other and said to Brother Hu, "Brother Hu, don't be deceived by them, that ugly Beta is very rich. , he still has a company in Luocheng, if you search carefully, they must have a lot of good things on them, don't let them go!"

Zhang Zhi, who was very "ugly" in his mouth, flashed in his eyes. A slight mistake, if he used to think that Zhang Leyue was ignorant and was taught badly by his family, there is still the possibility of correction, but now he suddenly discovered that Zhang Leyue's nature is the same as that of the Zhang family. typical.

However, Zhang Leyue was in distress in the hotel before, and he didn't go to save him. It's normal for Zhang Leyue to hold grudges.

"Brother Hu, we are fleeing now, and we don't have enough funds and materials, but this Zhang Zhi is very rich, and he donated millions of dollars to the local to fight for fame. We have to torture him and let him spit out all the money, or we will rely on it later. What will strengthen our team?"

I have to say that although Zhang Leyue is disgusting, he still has vision. He knows that Zhao Wencong wants to develop his own power and make a world of it in the apocalypse. Zhang Zhina took the money, it would be better if he could kill people easily.

Sure enough, Brother Hu was careless before, but now his eyes will gradually become sharper, and he is also holding a gun in his hand, as if he is considering the authenticity of Zhang Leyue's words.

Seeing that Zhang Leyue was still "complaining" to Brother Hu, Zhang Zhi took a step forward, took the backpack off Qin Chi's back, and poured out all the contents.

Scattered on the mud floor were just a toothbrush, a toothbrush, and two sets of underwear. It wasn't a big deal. Seeing this, Zhang Le Yue rubbed her eyes carefully and said incredulously, "How is it possible, you all brought such a little thing? Where's the bank card and the passbook?"

Zhang Zhi frowned, "At that time, the situation was critical, we didn't bring anything, and all our personal items such as watches and mobile phones were used as fares for others, and these things were taken from the victims. Le, even if you're dissatisfied with my uncle, you'll be doing nothing out of nothing, wasting Brother Hu and the others' efforts."

Brother Hu asked with a sullen smile, "Why, is what he said true?

" Said: "Brother Hu, I did have a company before, but as soon as the social order collapsed, there would only be an empty shell left for that company, and a small company needs a lot of liquidity. Don't say millions, I can't even get a few dollars."

Qin Chi slowly picked up the things on the ground, wiped them clean, and put them back in his backpack one by one, "Also, our company has long been tricked by Zhang Leyue's parents. The means are empty, otherwise, as blood relatives, why do we hate each other so much?" The

dukes on both sides said that they were reasonable. The mother-in-law said that she was right, and Brother Hu couldn't decide who to listen to, but Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi didn't look like they were having a good time. Brother Hu also remembered how depressed they were the night they first came to school. , the muddy water stained his clothes.

What's more, it is not as easy as robbing a bank to get cash from a small company now.

After finally flicking Brother Hu, Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi left under Zhang Leyue's resentful eyes.

There was a lot of water on the road. The two walked carefully in the fields. If they were not careful, they would be swept away by the flood like Zhao Wencong's younger brother.

When he was away from the sight of the group, Qin Chi finally laughed, "Fortunately they didn't come to search us, and they didn't notice the necklace around your neck, Brother Zhi, otherwise it would be troublesome.

" It was really like that, it was very difficult for the two of them to escape today.

"But what happened to Lele, when did he become so..." Zhang Zhi thought for a while, but couldn't find a suitable reason to describe his nephew.

Qin Chi snorted and said, "I told you earlier that Zhang Leyue is not a good thing, so don't feel bad, or he will kill him sooner or later..."

The word "death" at the back made Qin Chi panic in his heart. Dare to say it.

The two walked on foot for several more hours before finally reaching the asphalt road. Unlike the country trails, there is no puddle of water on the oil parking road, there are not so many mud holes, and there are not so many restrictions on driving.

Qin Chi went to a hidden place and made sure that there was no one around, and then taught Zhang Zhi how to take out the off-road vehicle from the storage box. The two took off the wet jacket and pants in the car, put on a clean one, and put the Mud-filled clothes, shoes and socks were left outside the car.

Sitting on the off-road vehicle after a long absence, Qin Chi felt a lot better, and he didn't want to let go of his hands on the steering wheel.

He turned around and saw that Zhang Zhi was already preparing to cook, and said with a smile, "Brother Zhi, I haven't eaten a bite of hot food for two or three days. Can you make something delicious?

" Haven't you eaten canned and self-heating rice?" Zhang Zhi asked while cooking.

"How can that thing compare to real rice?" Qin Chi said while observing the surroundings with his binoculars, and checking the map from time to time to determine his current position.

The mobile phone signal is getting weaker and weaker. I don't know when it will be completely cut off. If I don't find Lao Yuan and the others, it will be even more troublesome to gather together in the future.

After the rainstorm, the temperature rose again, approaching 40°C, and the water on the road surface was evaporated to dryness. If it weren't for the air conditioner in the car, Qin Chi would have guessed that he would have become a jerky.

At ninety o'clock in the morning, Zhang Zhi used a rice cooker to make a pot of white rice, then took out the vacuum-packed cooked food, and ate it with Qin Chi after it was heated.

Compared with the life of eating grass roots and drinking river water in his previous life, Qin Chi felt that he was in paradise now. After a while, after the world has been turned upside down, he and Zhang Zhi will still be able to eat delicious food. Thinking this way, life should not be too perfect.

After dinner, Qin Chi originally wanted to take time to take a nap to catch up on sleep, but Zhang Zhi used his binoculars to see a group of zombies looming over not far away. Eighty percent of them were attracted by their living breath. of.

No way, compared to making up sleep, of course, it is more important to save one's life.