Chapter 33 Resting in the wild

This change made people unable to keep up with the rhythm. Qin Chi just parked the car in the ground when he received a video from Mu Zi.

I don't know who made this video. The location is at the highway toll station. Several men in black with guns are hiding in the guard box, and they will focus on shooting anyone who approaches. Because the intersection is not open, it is difficult for the driver to break through directly, and most of them end up in a car crash.

There are also some zombies wandering outside the sentry box. Once a human wants to rush through the gate, they will be entangled by the zombies. They are densely guarding the intersection, and it seems that the uniforms on their bodies should be the people who stayed here to close the city before. I don't know if they were bitten by zombies first, or if they were first injured by those armed with weapons, and then they were attacked by zombies and turned into zombies.

No matter the circumstances, it's hard for them to get out of town.

Qin Chi thumped the steering wheel hard, thinking to himself what this TM is all about!

What do those people in the video want to do, they have to deal with humans with zombies?

No matter what, we can't get out of the city for the time being. Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi are staying in the wild, and they don't know where to go for a while.

If you can't get out of the city, it means you have to be in the company of the monsters in the city. And what's even more fearful are those human beings who harbor ghosts.

Zombies have no thoughts and will not secretly play tricks on people, but humans will go to great lengths for a bag of instant noodles and do all kinds of evil. After the rebirth, Qin Chi would not believe anyone except Zhang Zhi and Lao Yuan.

Qin Chi thought about it for a long time, and decided to meet Lao Yuan and the others first, so that they could take care of each other.

Just as he was about to call Lao Yuan, Zhang Zhi had already contacted Mu Zi.

"I sent them the location, and they are rushing towards us." Zhang Zhi looked at his phone and passed on the whereabouts of Lao Yuan and others to Qin Chi.

Qin Chi breathed a sigh of relief, and then looked around carefully.

Before he panicked, he ran into a wilderness. In the distance, people could be seen in twos and threes, but no one was walking.

There was no one nearby, Qin Chi turned on the in-car detector again, and through the small TV in the car, he could see the movement within a radius of ten meters.

This was still the inspiration from the detectors on Lao Yuan's car. Qin Chi also installed one on his car in a hurry, so that he could stay in the car with peace of mind.

It was already afternoon, Zhang Zhi took the initiative to prepare meals in the small compartment at the back and cook something to satisfy their hunger for the two of them.

There was still rice noodles in the luggage compartment. Zhang Zhi took some rice, cooked a pot of white rice, and opened two boxes of canned luncheon meat to eat.

They don't have a small kitchen in the car, and unlike Lao Yuan, they can cook and eat by themselves.

However, in such a difficult environment in the last days, it is a great happiness to have these meals.

Zhang Zhi was cooking while Qin Chi browsed online information.

At this time, Luocheng's communication has not been interrupted, and there is still a period of time before it is completely paralyzed. Although the city is now in a state of emergency, a small number of transportation facilities are still operating normally.

The person in charge of Luocheng immediately collected buses and coaches from all over the city and wanted to escort the surviving people out of the city. At present, the south, south, and north are all unimpeded. Only Ximen was taken away from the city and could not leave.

Qin Chi was very annoyed. He thought that everything would be as he expected after the rebirth, but he didn't expect the end of the world to be three days earlier, and he didn't expect that Ximen would be closed, and even the military would not be able to take it back for a while.

For now, if he wants to get out of the city, he has to go through the other three highway intersections, but judging from his current position, if he wants to go to those three districts from the west gate direction, he has to pass through the most dangerous urban area no matter what. , he really can't take the risk.

After half an hour, Zhang Zhi unplugged the rice cooker, took out the bowl again, and told him to go to the back to eat.

Qin Chi had been hungry for a day, and his stomach was growling.

"Brother Zhi, what should we do now?" Qin Chi asked while eating.

Zhang Zhi also held chopsticks in one hand and swiped the interface of his mobile phone with the other, his eyes staying on all kinds of information.

"I'll check the situation first."

According to the online message, there are still many people hiding at home in the urban area, unable to get rescue, and some like them, unable to escape because the west gate was taken away, scattered near the west gate, followed by Circling around like a headless fly.

Now, either wait for the army to retake Ximen, or go through the city and escape from the other three directions.

What happened this time was too sudden, many people were unprepared, and those who had heard the wind earlier and believed that the end was coming, were not as well prepared as Qin Chi, and could not last long.

Zhang Zhi flipped through his phone and suddenly saw another message.

——This is definitely a zombie virus. My brother is from the research institute. He said that they are already developing a vaccine, and they must control the virus before it completely breaks out!

Zhang Zhi glanced at the time of the message, it was after three in the morning this morning.

It seems that the reason why the city gates of all parties were closed before was that the above took into account the image of Luocheng, and wanted to stifle the virus in the cradle by developing an effective vaccine. But to their surprise, it was impossible for this virus to find a solution in a short period of time. Seeing that things were going to get bigger and the whole city was about to fall, they had to open the city gates and let people go.

As for whether these escaped people were infected, how should we judge?

Just as Zhang Zhi was puzzled, several more posts came into his sight.

——Someone in the research institute has turned into a zombie and killed several doctors. Luo Cheng is helpless, everyone can escape!

——The doctors have developed a detection reagent that can detect whether they are infected within three seconds. Now, except for Ximen, the other three exits will be tested. If someone is infected, they will be pulled to headshot on the spot! Here is a reminder, anyone who has been bitten by a zombie should never want to leave the city, and they will die when they leave the city!

——Only those who have been bitten by zombies will be infected? Could it be scratched? Is it okay to inhale the air around the zombies?

——Ximen is blocked, what should we do if we are not infected?

——Damn, is Luo Cheng cursed? Lao Tzu is now hiding in the supermarket, there is nowhere to go!

There are many people following a few posts. Judging from the status of the Internet, the situation of these people is not difficult. After all, those who have the time and the opportunity to surf the Internet will be miserable.

Zhang Zhi was fascinated, and Qin Chi tapped the bowl with chopsticks, "Brother Zhi, eat first.

"

If Ximen can't be taken back in a while, then they can only go to the other three exits. And this matter has to be taken care of. The more it goes on, the more tense the situation will become.

After dinner, before Lao Yuan and the others arrived, Qin Chi asked Zhang Zhi to take medicine, and then turned the seat into a bed and let him go to bed.

Zhang Zhi had a pillow behind his waist and couldn't fall asleep. Qin Chi told him about the storage box on his neck, and taught him how to use it, how to store and retrieve supplies.

This space seemed to be a large supermarket, with all kinds of food, beverages and daily necessities, which shocked Zhang Zhi.

He thought that Qin Chi only prepared these in the car, but he didn't expect that there were so many in this magical space. What is even more surprising is that there are even generators and refrigerators, but they are not powered on.

Qin Chi had tried it before. This storage box is soundproof. When the generator is running, no sound can be heard from the outside. Only after reading the formula, the interior is projected into a virtual warehouse. People standing in the warehouse can hear the generator. Boom.

This is also the reason why Qin Chi dares to use it boldly. Otherwise, he will bring a few buzzing generators all day long, which will be more eye-catching.

All kinds of materials in the space are enough for their group of six to live comfortably for several years. Whether it is medicine, food or general merchandise guns, the quantity is extremely abundant. The only thing that gave Qin Chi a headache was that they needed more fuel.

Lao Yuan's RV is a big guy who consumes fuel. Because of the electricity in the car, their car also needs to be used for emptying, and it also needs fuel support. In the past, because of lack of space, Qin Chi could not prepare too much fuel, so he could only collect it along the way in the future, so as to ensure sufficient fuel at any time to take them to escape.

It was quiet in the wilderness, not even the frog croaked, and there was no light in the small village in the distance. I didn't know if the people inside had escaped or had already...

"Brother Zhi, don't think so much." Qin Chi also Lie down beside Zhang Zhi and hugged him, "Lao Yuan should be able to rush over soon, we have to rest well and escape from Luocheng together.

" It's possible, but it's hard to predict now.

Zhang Zhi wanted to say something, but couldn't speak. Compared with him, Qin Chi is obviously more calm, and he is so well prepared that he basically doesn't need to worry about anything.

"You drive for a day, sleep more, and I'll keep watch." Before Qin Chi could answer, Zhang Zhi said again, "Your driving skills are better than mine, and you will be driving tomorrow. It's easy to get into a car accident."

Zhang Zhi was telling the truth, Qin Chi was already too tired to open his eyes, his upper and lower eyelids were fighting, and his muscles were tense. If he didn't relax, he might not be able to hold on.

He checked the time, it was only seven or eight o'clock in the evening, but it was like midnight outside. Even if there was a detector, he couldn't see the scene outside clearly.

This is very dangerous. Even if the off-road vehicle is strong, once surrounded by zombies, they have no possibility to escape.

"Okay, I'll sleep for two hours. I'll change Brother Zhi to sleep later. Then we'll find a safe place to wait for Lao Yuan and the others." Qin Chi said that he adjusted the alarm on his mobile phone, and then lay down on Zhang Zhi's bed. Beside him, with his head resting on his stomach, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Zhang Zhi put his palm on the back of Qin Chi's head and gently rubbed his lover's head.

If it wasn't for Qin Chi, he might be so sad this time. Compared with other refugees who were worried and could not even catch a bite of food, his situation was much better.

After Qin Chi fell asleep, Zhang Zhi didn't dare to be careless and stared at the screen in front of him intently.

At night, the figures on the screen disappear and are replaced by red dots, and if anything is moving, he can see clearly in the car.