Chapter 34 Threats from humanity

The fully functional off-road vehicle made Zhang Zhi have to sigh again, Qin Chi was really well prepared, just like he had experienced this kind of thing, he did it almost without leakage, taking all circumstances into consideration.

If it were him, he would never have thought so much.

It is easy to doze off when idle, so Zhang Zhi took out a roll of toilet paper and the cosmetics bought during the day, and made a preliminary attempt.

He first wets his wrist, then tears the tissue into a palm-sized strip and sticks it on the wrist, then evenly spreads the latex, waits for the latex to dry, then applies a layer of toilet paper, and then applies the latex again...

Repeat this three or four times . After that, wait until the latex is completely dry, and then use the back of the knife to make a deep mark in the middle of the toilet paper, dip in the red lipstick and apply a little bit in the scratch.

After applying the lipstick, you have to use the foundation to draw a long line in the middle of the scratch, carefully embellish it, and then mix and apply purple, gray and reddish-brown eye shadows on other parts of the toilet paper, especially the red outside the scars drawn by the lipstick must be used. The paint modifies the blurred appearance of blood and flesh, and in this way, a scar makeup is completed.

Zhang Zhi applied it carefully, but after all, he had never put on makeup, so it wasn't particularly realistic. At first glance, it looked like eight or nine points, but if you looked closely, it was easy to reveal the contents.

After getting familiar with how to draw scar makeup, Zhang Zhi retreated to the end of the bed, pulled up Qin Chi's trousers, and drew a similar scar on Qin Chi's calf.

In the blink of an eye, it was after two o'clock in the middle of the night. Because Zhang Zhi turned off Qin Chi's alarm clock, Qin Chi fell asleep and never woke up. Although Zhang Zhi was also very sleepy, but relying on the refreshing effect of coffee, he was able to persevere even after taking medicine, and kept staring at the screen.

It wasn't long before Zhang Zhi suddenly became nervous.

There were bursts of roaring sounds from the originally quiet wilderness, and bursts of light flashed outside the car window. It should be that a vehicle was approaching them.

Is it Lao Yuan, or someone else?

Zhang Zhi opened the car window and looked back. Qin Chi was also awakened by the sound. He sat up and frowned and scolded in a low voice, "Which crazy person makes such a big noise?

" In the middle and late stages, this kind of sound can attract thousands of zombies, so many noisy cars cannot be put into use later.

"It's a pickup truck." Zhang Zhi used the headlights to roughly see the true appearance of the car behind him.

Not Lao Yuan's group, which disappointed both of them for a moment.

However, those who can drive must not be zombies. As for whether they are infected or not, it is not certain whether they can get along normally.

Before the car arrived at them, Zhang Zhi whispered, "Xiaochi, don't come into close contact with them." If the other party was already infected, or if the other party was infected with evil intentions, it would be difficult for them to deal with it.

"Don't worry, brother, I'm vigilant."

Qin Chi had just finished saying this, the car had already rushed to their car, and a man rolled the car window and shouted at them, "The one inside is alive and dead. ?"

Zhang Zhi opened the car window a little wider, only to see that the man didn't make a sound.

Then a strong flashlight swept over, making Zhang Zhi squinted, Qin Chi immediately raised his hand to block Zhang Zhi's eyes, and moved his body close to the window.

"This big brother, it's not easy to go out, don't hurt our mutual harmony, please take the flashlight back." Qin Chi said politely, but his tone was not very good. If others come at him, he will adhere to the principle that one more thing is worse than one less thing, and he will not make bad relations with others, but when Zhang Zhi is involved, he will easily turn his face.

The people on the truck didn't seem to want to cause trouble at such a juncture. They quickly took back the flashlight and shouted to Qin Chi, "Little brother, do you have anything to eat in the car, can you sell us some?"

Because of the back light, Qin Chi couldn't see the face of the other party, but judging from the rough voice, it should be an adult Alpha.

"I'm sorry, brother, we also escaped temporarily. We still drank the tap water from the toilet and sink in the park in the morning. We would be too hungry, and I really couldn't get anything to eat."

Qin Chi's face is very deceptive . Sex, if he wants to be an honest person, he looks like a real simple and honest young man who has no heart at all.

This can also be regarded as a skill that he has cultivated in the last life in the last life. When it comes to face-changing skills, no one can compare to him.

The man in the truck turned his head and muttered to a person in the passenger seat. A few minutes later, the man stuck his head out of the car window again, with a fake smile on his face: "Little brother, look at your car. Luxurious, can you bring us one?"

Qin Chi's face froze.

The man didn't feel that his request was excessive at all, and said to himself: "Our car has a punctured tire on the road, and it won't last long. You see, everyone is from Luocheng, so we should help each other at this time, right? Besides, you two can't fight. It just so happens that my brother and I are both martial arts instructors. Let us get in the car and protect you even if we get into trouble, right?"

The man said politely, but the two of them listened to Qin Chi. It came full of threats. The meaning in this sentence is that they plan to take it by force because the two brothers are martial arts coaches?

Qin Chi was about to find an excuse to refuse, but Zhang Zhi had already opened his mouth to answer, "I'm sorry, when we were fleeing, we were accidentally scratched by a zombie. I don't know if it will be infected. If you don't mind, of course you can talk to us. Let's act together, and if something happens to us, I will ask the two of you to collect the bodies for us." Before

Zhang Zhi's words were finished, the smile of the man in the truck had frozen.

"Really?" The man didn't pretend to speak anymore, and looked at Zhang Zhi up and down with suspicious eyes, "Where did you get scratched?"

Zhang Zhi calmly lifted his sleeves, revealing a bloody wrist.

Qin Chi's heart jumped to his throat when he saw it for the first time. He had been following Zhang Zhi all the time, how could he be so ignorant of the injury?

But soon, the sharp eyes such as he found out that this was painted with eye shadow paint that he bought during the day, and he breathed a sigh of relief.

Zhang Zhi only lifted his sleeves for a moment, then quickly put his arms down, looking apologetically at the people in the van.

The man was startled at the beginning, he involuntarily shrank into the car, and raised his chin at Qin Chi suspiciously, "Then why is he hurt?"

Zhang Zhi calmly asked Qin Chi to expose his calf. Come, reach out to the window and let the man take a look.

Both of them were "scratched", and they might have been infected. If there are still people who look at their car and want to go with them, they can't blame Qin Chi for being ruthless and do something inhumane first. .

The two brothers in the truck murmured and discussed for a long time. They didn't even say hello to Qin Chi and they drove away with a bang.

Qin Chi almost laughed and rolled over in the carriage, hugged Zhang Zhi "hahaha", and asked out of breath after a while, "Brother Zhi, when did you put on your makeup?"

Zhang Zhi has already He took out his pistol, loaded it without being skilled, and replied casually, "When you fall asleep."

Qin Chi laughed enough, and then he went to check the time, it would be almost four o'clock in the morning.

Lao Yuan and the others too, why haven't they come yet?

Qin Chi wanted to make a phone call, but he heard the roar of a car in the distance.

A dazzling light shone from the front, Qin Chi moved a little to the driver's seat, squinting his eyes and looking straight ahead.

In the strong headlights, a large truck could be seen driving straight towards them.

No matter how sturdy their car was, it couldn't stand the crushing of a large truck. Qin Chi saw that the other party didn't seem to want to turn, and 80% wanted to kill them directly.

Damn, the social order has not completely collapsed, these people are already thinking about killing and robbing, the human heart is really terrible!

Qin Chi gritted his teeth and jumped into the driver's seat, called "Brother Zhi, sit tight" and quickly turned around and left.

They galloped forward, and the car behind was in hot pursuit. The speed of the off-road RV is much larger than that of the truck, and it should have thrown the truck away quickly, but Zhang Zhi told Qin Chi to slow down, then he took the gun, stuck half of his body out of the car window, and grabbed the handle on the top of the car with one hand. Then he aimed at the rear truck tire and fired a bang.

His shot came suddenly, and the people in the truck behind were obviously terrified. The car skidded again and again and nearly hit a tree.

The other party was aggressive, and Zhang Zhi didn't intend to give up. The first shot was because the vehicle was moving, so he failed to blow the tire accurately, but after the truck stopped, Qin Chi also stepped on the brakes, and both vehicles were stationary. This time Zhang Zhi pulled the trigger without hesitation, fired several bullets in a row, and successfully blew the truck tire.

After Zhang Zhi got into the car, Qin Chi started the off-road vehicle again and drove to another open field.

After confirming that the surroundings were temporarily safe, the sky was already bright, so Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi stopped for a short rest.

"Brother Zhi, are your hands alright?" Qin Chi knew that Zhang Zhi had actually fired for the first time, and fired several bullets in a row. It is estimated that the tiger's mouth was numb from the recoil.

Zhang Zhi looked at the gun in his hand and shook his head silently.

Sure enough, if he wanted to kill someone, he couldn't do it right now, so he could only shoot and blow the tire, so that the two brothers couldn't drive to catch up.

From the point of view of survival, directly shooting people is the best way to deal with it, because the other party has already had the intention to kill, and wants to kill them to steal the off-road vehicle that looks very suitable for escape.

Zhang Zhi buried his head and blamed himself, Qin Chi sat behind him, grabbed his hand tightly, and clasped his fingers tightly.

"Brother Zhi, I know you don't want to kill people. In the future, I'll just shoot."

In order to survive, Qin Chi's hands were already stained with countless blood, and he didn't mind adding a few more lives. Unlike him, Zhang Zhi has never seen so much blood in his life, and his hands are still clean.

So when he was forced to kill himself, he would not let Zhang Zhi fall into the self-blame and guilt after the murder.

Seeing that Qin Chi, who was naughty and ignorant in the past, has grown to this point, Zhang Zhi is both relieved and sad.

Koike, did he become so calm and ruthless when he encountered something terrible in a place he didn't know about?