Chapter 88

Zhang Zhi and Mu Zi took the initiative to lend a helping hand to the man and bring him to the car.

The man fled all the way, and received too many rejections. This was the first time someone was willing to help him. For a while, he didn't know whether to believe it or not, but because the child in his arms was dying, he had no choice.

As soon as they got in the car, several people rushed over immediately. Zhao Fengnian, who used to be a dad, saw the child's face and immediately said, "No, this is not a matter of heatstroke or not. Have you never given him anything to eat?" The

man hugged the child tightly and dared not He let go, looked at the crowd cautiously, and said shiveringly, "I, I haven't eaten..." The

male Omega has no milk, and the newborn can only eat special milk powder, but the man is obviously unable to feed the child, the child can Living till now is not easy.

Zhang Zhi immediately took out a can of milk powder from the luggage compartment, Ba Ping took out the bowl, brewed the milk powder and handed it to the man.

When the man saw the milk powder, he was excited and grateful, and hurriedly fed the child with the help of Mu Zi. However, the child was almost out of breath and couldn't open his mouth. Qin Chi took out the medicine box and helped the child recover with Lao Yuan.

During this period, the man was shaking beside him, his face was frighteningly white.

Mu Zi and Zhang Zhi couldn't help comforting the man, reassuring him, and gave him something to reluctantly eat, waiting for the result.

After two or three hours in a row, the child slowly improved, his face returned to rosy, and he was able to drink milk powder smoothly.

After the thrilling first aid, the child was full and fell asleep in the man's arms.

At this time, only a few people learned about the man's life experience.

This man's name is Joan, and he escaped from Kaesong. More than two months ago, he was admitted to the hospital because he was about to give birth. The middle husband left the hospital temporarily because he had to deal with some things, leaving him in the hospital with a friend. It just so happened that a zombie suddenly appeared in Kaesong, and the hospital urgently transferred the patient. He was transferred away before his husband came back, and gave birth to a child on the way.

After that, the team that moved around was constantly being chased and attacked by zombies. When he completely escaped from Kaesong, he was scattered with his friends and the medical team, and he couldn't find his husband.

He had nothing of value on him, and with a two-month-old baby, he didn't dare to recall how he got here.

After learning about Qiao Ann's experience, several people admired it.

They have an RV and supplies, and they are still living so hard. It is a miracle that Joan, a weak Omega, can live so long.

Seeing that Qiao An is not like a cunning person, Lao Yuan proposed to take Qiao An to the base as much as possible. After all, Qiao An is an Omega, even if he really has a crooked mind, he can't make any troubles. When they can, they can help as much as they can.

No one in the car had any objection, and agreed to take Joan to the base to help them settle down.

Qiao An was so grateful that he couldn't stop saying thank you. He said bluntly that he would repay them if he was a bull and a horse. If he could find his husband, he would do his best to help them.

Qiao An's body shape is similar to Mu Zi's. Zhang Zhi took Mu Zi's clothes and asked Qiao An to put them on, and threw away the tattered clothes.

Zhao Fengnian also found a small thin blanket and made a new swaddle to make the baby sleep more comfortable.

After dealing with Qiao An, Zhang Zhicai and Qin Chi went to the entrance of the base to inquire about joining the base.

The base only recruits 100 outsiders, and the selection is based on the best. If you want to join, you must have sufficient materials, or you must be a strong Alpha, or an Omega who has an advantage in appearance, and the rest will all be ranked last.

Zhang Zhi discussed with Qin Chi, and did not intend to expose the fact that they had abundant supplies. Now there is a Zhao Fengnian in the car, and there is another Qiao An who I don't know if I can believe it. It's best to be vigilant.

It was approaching evening, and a considerable number of people who had been queuing before were brushed off. Seeing that there is no hope for those people to enter the base, there are some who can still drive to other places, and some who run out of gasoline and have not enough food to go anywhere else. They are all forced to do nothing.

Some people who really want to enter the base are still crying and begging their mothers.

It's a pity that if the person in charge was so easy to relent, the base would have been overcrowded.

Many people who had nowhere to go were chased away by the head of the base. Two of the big men still had guns in their hands. I don't know where they came from. Anyone who dared to make trouble directly pointed their guns at them, and they were scared to retreat. .

With the barrel of a gun, no arrogant person would dare to mess around.

There was mourning outside the base, some yelled, saying that the base people had no conscience and shame, and some persuaded the person in charge to be united and fraternal, to do good deeds and accumulate virtue.

Ignoring those people, Zhang Zhi went to the registration gate of the remodeled school guard room and found the person who recruited the joiners.

Before he could speak, the registrar opened his eyes and asked, "Age, gender, occupation, do you have any supplies?"

After the two replied one by one, they learned that they did not bring any supplies, and the registrar was not interested at all, only interested in Qin Chi said, "Are you Alpha? What would you do?"

Qin Chi thought for a while, "Drive a car and fight zombies."

Driving is not a special skill, but there are not many people who have the courage and strength to fight zombies.

The registrar took a piece of paper and handed it to him, "Fill in the information."

After Qin Chi took it, he glanced at it and saw that it was the "Registration Form for Base Population Information".

"Can I stay?" Qin Chi asked uncertainly.

"Nonsense, a young Alpha with a strong body is the first choice." Too many words were said in one day today, and the registrar didn't want to explain too much.

Qin Chi pushed the registration form back, "What about my lover?" The

registrar glanced at Zhang Zhi and said impatiently, "We don't accept Beta, your lover can go wherever he wants, just don't hang around outside the base. "

There are so many options, the base doesn't need Beta at all.

Whether Beta is in real life or in bed, the "applicability" is neither as good as Alpha, nor as good as Omega, so it is not within the scope of base selection.

Qin Chi didn't give up directly, and said, "We are a group of nine people, including six Alphas, can we join together?"

So many Alphas?

The registrar finally cheered up a little, "Are all Alphas adults? What about their age?"

"There is a teenager, but his physical fitness is very good, and proper cultivation can definitely contribute to the base. Others are in their prime and can't eat. Rice." The

registrar fell silent and considered it for a long time.

It is really rare to be able to meet so many Alphas at once, and they are all strong and strong.

In the past few days, although there are many people who want to join the base, very few are really suitable. Many Alphas are arrogant and disdain to join the base, and want to break into the world alone.

Those who are willing to stay at the base and settle down, either drag their families and bring a burden to bear, or they are too young or too old to have much strength.

As for Qin Chi's group, at least there are five Alphas that can be used immediately, which are much more "cost-effective" than the ones they encountered before.

"Tell you guys to come over and let me take a look." The registrar didn't make a decision right away, he had to take a look first.

Qin Chi gave Zhang Zhi a wink, Zhang Zhi immediately went back to the car, explained the matter again, and reminded him, "Mr. Zhao, remember, you are an Alpha, don't reveal your secrets."

There is no sophisticated pheromone detection equipment. , Zhao Fengnian is a full Alpha from the outside, and the more powerful helpers in the team, the greater the possibility of joining the base.

Zhao Fengnian expressed understanding, and then a group of people went to the registration gate.

Qiao An held the child and stood at the back with Zhang Zhi, while the others were examined.

To detect the gender of ABO, the most direct way is to use Alpha pheromone, which is very aggressive and irritating. If it is Alpha, it is generally not affected, and Omega will be exposed immediately, and it cannot be tolerated with inhibitors.

Several people, including Zhao Fengnian's Beta, passed the test quickly. The registrar looked at these tall and powerful Alphas and felt quite satisfied.

It's just that the three people behind them, especially the Omega and the baby, are too annoying.

The registrar tentatively said, "In this way, we can give you quite favorable conditions. You can live in high-end areas, and you can get more food every day than ordinary people, including meat and eggs, but at the same time, you must join the Self-Defense Force to protect The surrounding area of ​​the base is safe, and you have to go out and collect supplies when you need it, can you do that?"

Lao Yuan did not agree, "If the requirements are not excessive, then there is no problem. If we have to run to the most dangerous place to die, then Goodbye." The

registrar immediately smiled, "Of course not, we won't be so absolute, but you, as Alphas, must have a heavier burden than ordinary people."

Several people had no objection, and the registrar also took out form, let them fill out the information, and then assign their residence and tasks.

Qin Chi remembered the registrar's distaste for Zhang Zhi just now, and kept an eye on it, "Then can our family members be together?"

Ba Ping didn't think so much, and filled out the form and said, "Xiaochi, are you asking nonsense? Why don't we stay with the family?" The

registrar changed his face slightly, "Several, the base also has difficulties in the base, and it is not easy to support thousands of people. Forget the Beta, the Omega with the child is a total burden, and the base has no problem. Such a strong strength can support a burden."

Qiao An was at the back, thinking that he had entered the base, and was originally too excited, but when the registrar said this, his face instantly turned white.

It's hard to think that I'm saved, how can...

Wen Jia put down the pen holder and said with a blank face, "Forget it, I'm an Alpha, I can't do anything about abandoning my wife and children." The

registrar was stunned for a moment, "He Is that your wife?"

"Isn't it?" Wen Jia squinted at the registrar.

Before Qiao Ann could react, several other people also threw away the registration form, with an attitude of disapproval.

Lao Yuan said slowly, "That's right, my brother has just given birth, so there's no reason to throw him away? Since the base doesn't accept it, let's go."