Chapter 89 Check-in tumoil

The registrar tried to retain, "Everyone, our base can provide you with clean water, sufficient food, and houses that can shelter from the wind and rain, and more importantly, there are very good-looking Omegas in the base, as long as you are willing to pay the labor force. You can choose any kind of Omega, why not stick to an Omega who doesn't look very good?"

Hearing this, Joan pursed the corners of her mouth and hugged the child nervously.

He knew that he didn't even have the qualifications to beg Wen Jia and the others not to abandon him, but he didn't dare to take the initiative to ask them to leave him alone. Living until now has consumed all his motivation. If he is left behind again, he and the child will really only have a dead end.

However, to his surprise, from the moment he was put in the car, no one in the team planned to abandon him in this situation.

"I'm just such a real brother, it's impossible not to want him. Since the base doesn't let us in, we won't force it." Lao Yuan returned the registration form to the registrar, turned around and said casually, "Xiao Qin, Lao Ba, let's go. ."

The others turned around and left without any hesitation.

Seeing this scene, Joan's eyes immediately turned red.

These people are obviously not related to him and have only known each other for a few hours. Why do they help him like this?

In contrast, he was really selfish, and because he didn't want to die, he had to pull them into the water too.

Qiao An didn't want to implicate others anymore, so he gathered up his courage and took a step forward. Just as he was about to say something, Zhang Zhi dragged him back.

"Zhang..."

"Don't worry, wait and see." Zhang Zhi interrupted him and spoke in a low voice.

Sure enough, Lao Yuan and the others were stopped by the registrar before they took a few steps.

"Several, please wait!" The

registrar ran out of the guard room and quickly caught up with them.

"Several, if you are not satisfied with the conditions, we can discuss it again." The

registrar was very satisfied with Qin Chi and the others.

Not only are they strong and muscular, but more importantly, their eyes are fierce. They must have encountered a lot of blood and blood along the way, and they are completely incomparable to those vase men in the greenhouse.

Let go of these people, and you may not be able to find more suitable ones later. And isn't it just an Omega with a child, and then throw it into the logistics team and secretly deduct a little from the ration.

No matter what the registrar said, Lao Yuan still had only one request, that is, let Qiao An and his children join together. After weighing it, the registrar finally reluctantly agreed.

After recording the information of several people, Wen Jia drove the car into the base and led him to the accommodation area.

The school is very large, with dormitory buildings, canteens, playgrounds, and even a public bathhouse. The infrastructure is complete, and it can be used as a temporary base.

The person in charge of arranging the accommodation was a middle-aged man with a ferocious appearance and a bad attitude. He was brainwashing several people along the way.

"If the base can accommodate you, you should be thankful to Dade, or else you will run around outside and be bitten to death by zombies sooner or later! I will work hard with the base in the future. As long as the base develops, you will have your benefits. If you can't do it, you can get out now. Go out and feed the zombies!"

Qin Chi squinted and exchanged a "so boring" look with Zhang Zhi, Zhang Zhi smiled helplessly, and squeezed lightly in his palm.

Just bear with it.

When they got to the dormitory area, the middle-aged man took them to the dormitory on the first floor, and said proudly, "Our base, the dormitory place has not been moved. It's basically arranged as the school dormitory is. Come in and have a look.

" , Seeing that this dormitory is a suite, there are eight-person and six-person rooms, and the two rooms share a living room and a bathroom. The space is relatively crowded, and because it is located on the first floor, the sunlight is not enough, it is very humid, and the corners of the walls are already moldy.

There are only a cabinet and a bed in the room. The bed is a single bed with two floors. There are pillows and quilts. It should be left by former students.

There are also some daily necessities, such as washbasin towels, etc., which have been looted, and then either people will exchange them with materials, or they will be "rewarded" to those who have contributed to the base.

Qin Chi could no longer be familiar with this base model.

In addition to the ten-person eight-person room, there are also luxurious four-person six-person rooms. The better dormitory has better lighting, and the bed and table are also placed indoors, and the space is much more spacious than the ten-person room. The middle-aged man said that that kind of bed can only be used by the upper-class people in the base, and that a soldier like them can only sleep in a bunk bed.

However, middle-aged people also have their own abacus.

"Actually, there are many of you, and there are also children. As long as you have the heart, it's not that I can't help you arrange a better place." The middle-aged man smiled evilly, rubbed his fingers, and his eyes were almost glued to Wen Jia's back. On the backpack, "But, as you all know, this good location is very popular. If most people want to live in, they have to... You understand?"

This middle-aged man got such an errand and squeezed a lot of good things. , this time he did the same thing, and wanted to get some oil and water from Lao Yuan.

It's a pity that Lao Yuan can live anywhere, not to mention that this is the first floor, and the off-road vehicle is parked outside the window. It is convenient for them to watch from time to time.

"Forget it, we'll live here. I think the environment is pretty good. What do you think?"

His group of four traveled all the year round, and they could live in the open air. Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi didn't choose, and Zhao Fengnian didn't care how difficult the environment was.

As for Joan, he was grateful for having a place for him.

The group had no objection and planned to stay here.

When the middle-aged man saw that the ducks in his mouth were flying, he was a little angry, and then he said, "You can think about it, there are not many people in the base now, and there are still many vacant dormitories. As long as you are willing to spend so much money now. If you order something, you can get a better location, and when the base grows, you just won't have the chance to change rooms!"

Zhang Zhi politely said, "No, it's fine here, thank you."

Rejected It was so thorough that the middle-aged man couldn't hold his face.

He kindly reminded that these people really don't know what to do!

In order to obtain benefits, the middle-aged man continued to lobby, "I told you for the last time that there are two four-bedroom suites above. You don't count eight children, just enough to live there, and you also have a living room and bathroom to yourself. If you miss it now, you will have no chance in the future."

This sounds a little tempting. After all, they have space and a lot of materials. They will inevitably use it during the stay in the base. , may be tied.

If you can live in a combination suite of two quadruple rooms, and close the door outside, it will be a separate area, and no one knows what they are doing inside.

Lao Yuan glanced at the car parked outside the window, "What floor is it?"

"Hey, it's on the fifth floor. The light is good, it's clean, and it's very clean. I..." The good thing is that Lao Yuan is worried that the floor is too high and he can't take care of the car downstairs.

What if someone was out of their sight and broke the car? And putting the car in the space will make Zhao Fengnian and Qiao An suspicious, and they will not be relieved no matter what they think.

Ignoring the middle-aged man who kept talking, Lao Yuan asked the others, "What do you think?"

"Then let's live in a four-person suite. When the door is closed, we will only be our own people, so feel at ease." Xenophobic, do not like to be invaded into the private sphere.

Zhang Zhi turned his head to look at Qiao An and the baby in his arms, and said, "I agree with Muzi's words." The

baby is too young and tends to cry at night.

Qin Chi guessed that Lao Yuan might be worried about the car, so he thought about it and said, "How about we move out the single bed here, and then move in the one that goes on and off the table?"

The dormitories in this building are all the same. , but the number of beds placed in each dormitory varies. With ten beds, even the upper and lower bunks look very crowded, while there are only four beds in the quadruple room, sleeping above and a desk below, so the space is much larger.

Lao Yuan turned his head and asked the middle-aged man, "Is it okay?"

"Of course, but you have to move and assemble the bed yourself. I can't find someone to help you."

For several able-bodied adult Alphas, moving The bed is nothing. It's just that the lighting on the first floor is not as good as that on the fifth floor. In order to be able to take care of the off-road vehicle from time to time, it can only be done.

No one else had any opinion, Lao Yuan went to ask the middle-aged man again, "How can I live in a better place?" The middle-

aged man talked for a long time, and finally it worked. Sorry for the wasted saliva.

"What's in his bag?" The middle-aged man looked at Wen Jia.

Wen Jia opened the bag to reveal some of the food inside.

When he got off the bus, Wen Jia deliberately put mineral water, milk powder, and instant noodles with ham sausage in his bag. The middle-aged man saw it and was moved.

"Then I want the things in this bag, and then I'll arrange a place for you to go. What do you think?"

Lao Yuan didn't understand the "market" and was about to agree, but Qin Chi said, "A bag of things You are too loud, so we only have this thing, you took it all, what are we going to eat?"

Qin Chi has been in the apocalypse for several years, and he knows that the contents of this backpack are even now. , the value is also very high, and all of them are given to this middle-aged man just to change the room, which is too generous.

Although this thing is nothing to them, if the appetite of middle-aged people is raised, after tasting the sweetness, they will find countless reasons to find fault with them later.

The middle-aged man was jealous of the supplies in his backpack, and roared arrogantly, "That's okay, no? If you don't give me, just let me live in the dormitory room outside. Let the eight of you sleep together on a bed!"

He is a relative of the person in charge of the base. , so he can get a task of allocating a room. Even if he really arranges Qin Chi and others in the dormitory room, no one can do anything to him.

Zhang Zhi saw that the atmosphere was a bit stiff, and came out to smooth things out, "Everyone has something to say, this big brother, there are indeed too many supplies in a backpack. We still have babies here, at least milk powder..."