Chapter 125 Injured

Lao Yuan thought about it for a while, and then heaved a sigh of relief, "Then let's do this first, Xiao Qin, Lao Wen, Lao Ba, let's go sign up immediately and try to form a team with Xiao Qiao."

The three named got up . , Mu Zi also asked, "What about me?"

"You watch the house, don't run around." Lao Yuan said, and took the other three away.

Joan is still shivering, he is too timid, has no backing, and has too many concerns, so that he can be frightened by the smallest things.

Zhang Zhi poured him another glass of water and told him to rest on the bed, while comforting, "Don't be afraid, with Lao Yuan and Xiao Chi here, as long as you can successfully form a team, they can protect you."

Qiao An timidly Nodding, took a few sips of hot water, and slowly calmed down.

"But Brother Zhi, why am I the only one who has to join the Self-Defense Force? Isn't that Self-Defense Force only Alpha can join?" Although Qiao An is timid, but his mind is not stupid, after calming down, he figured out the cause and effect, "Could it be, the base? Is there really someone in here who is trolling me? Did that person deliberately take revenge on me because of a grudge against my husband?"

"Don't worry, there will always be something to this matter." Zhang Zhi didn't know what to say, but he didn't know what to say. They can't talk nonsense until they figure it out.

Qiao An was so exhausted that she didn't even eat dinner, and fell asleep with the child wrapped in the quilt. Zhang Zhi waited for him to fall asleep before he carried the child over, changed the diaper and fed the milk, and then worriedly discussed the countermeasures with Zhao Fengnian, who came back later.

Zhao Fengnian just found out about this, and he also felt extremely incredible.

"It doesn't make sense, how can an Omega team up with Alphas to fight zombies?"

Everyone knows that Omega's pheromones are as attractive to zombies as the smell of blood. If an Omega is placed in the team, if the pheromone is released under injury or extreme fear, it will bring a devastating blow to the entire team. .

If Joan was really stuffed in, and Omega's identity was revealed, it was very likely that he would be secretly killed at the very beginning of the team's departure, so as not to cause trouble.

At that time, as long as you say that you were killed by zombies, who can go to the autopsy outside the base?

The person who gave Joan such an order probably also wanted him to die so quietly outside the base and never come back.

Joan himself thought of this problem, so he was shocked and angry, but he could never find the culprit.

Before the interviews with the Self-Defense Forces came back, Zhang Zhi, Zhao Fengnian and Mu Zi ate dinner and talked about Qiao An by the way.

After confirming that Qiao An was asleep and could not hear, Zhao Fengnian said in a low voice, "My ex-wife's current husband is a clerk in the base. When I sent supplies to them today, I happened to hear the two of them chatting. I didn't know Qiao Does Ann have anything to do with it?"

Mu Zi also whispered, "Is your son happy after eating the supplies you sent?"

There is so much frozen meat, enough for him to eat alone for several days, when he thinks that they have worked so hard to collect The materials that came up were cheap for others in a blink of an eye, and Mu Zi was always a little uncomfortable.

Zhao Fengnian patted his head apologetically, "Next time I go out, I'll get you something nice, don't be angry with your uncle, okay?"

Mu Zi tilted his head and snorted.

"Digressing from the topic, back to the point." Zhao Fengnian continued, "I heard that there is a founder surnamed Lu in the base, his ex-wife died, and now he is about to marry a new boyfriend, so he can consolidate his position or something, and the wedding date It's very close."

"Damn it, did you really get guessed by Pug?" Mu Zi exclaimed.

Zhang Zhi frowned, "So, it's very likely that Qiao An's husband is planning to remarry, but at this time Qiao An came over, he doesn't want to be with Xiao Qiao anymore, and plans to..." Killing?

If this is the case, Joan is too worthless.

Zhao Fengnian took a sip of the wine, "This matter has to be considered in the long run. Don't let Qiao An know about it first, lest he think about it."

Qiao An is sensitive, and if he finds out, he doesn't know how sad he will be.

The three of them tacitly agreed that they would not mention this matter again.

After a long time, Qin Chi and several people came back and said that they had successfully joined the Self-Defense Force. After trying to get through the joints with materials, try to form a team with Qiao An.

Under their protection, Joan's survival rate is much higher.

The above order came in a hurry, and Qiao Ann was sent out the next day. Fortunately, Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi took a lot of materials and went around to find someone to open up the joints, put Lao Yuan and the others into Qiao Ann's team, and face the zombies. , while protecting Joanne.

At the same time, Zhang Zhi and Xie Yuze were also secretly inquiring whether there was really a base builder surnamed Lu who wanted to remarry, and Zhao Fengnian was also stalking his ex-wife's current husband, wanting to get more information.

For the sake of supplies, after a few days, they were really looking out for them.

In the evening, while Joan and the others were still outside the base, they integrated the information they had obtained.

Zhao Fengnian said, "I asked, my ex-wife now said that the man who wants to marry a second time is indeed Lu Xingzhou, and the person who wants to remarry is the boss of my ex-wife's current husband's boss, who plays an important role in the base, and seems to be a childhood sweetheart with Lu Xingzhou. The kind."

Mu Zi blurted out, "Damn, scumbag!"

Zhao Fengnian loved rubbing Muzi's head more and more, and said while rubbing, "So you must be nice to your spouse in the future, don't be such a scumbag.

" , Muzi is also welcome.

Xie Yuze also frowned, "If Qiao Ann knows about this, he may be able to understand something."

Maybe the person Lu Xingzhou wants to remarry, or Qiao Ann knows.

Zhao Fengnian teased Muzi enough, and continued, "However, the boss's boss kept saying that Qiao Ann and Lu Xingzhou didn't have a license, and they didn't hold a banquet, so he was the first marriage, and our little Qiao was at most a junior."

Mu Zi, who was extremely protective of himself, scolded angrily, "He is the junior third, his whole family is junior third, and Qiao An even has children, is he embarrassed?"

"Qiao An should be under the legal marriage age, maybe It was Lu Xingzhou who deliberately used this as an excuse not to have any property or other connection with Qiao An." Zhang Zhi doesn't like to speculate indiscriminately, it would also feel worthless for Qiao An.

"Let's stare at this first, don't tell Xiao Qiao." Xie Yuze yawned, "I'll sleep here tonight."

Zhang Zhi asked, "Your brother went out again?"

Xie Yuze smiled bitterly, "Yeah, how many days ago ? I was injured when I went out and waited for seven days to be put in at the observation point outside the base. I was going crazy at the time."

Mu Zi said worriedly, "That idol, if it really doesn't work, you should come back and wait until the solution is over. As for Qiao Ange, everyone quit the Self-Defense Forces, and it will be much safer to collect supplies together." They had guns in their hands.

Xie Yuze patted Muzi's head in a proper manner, and said with a smile, "Thank you, I'll discuss with him when my brother comes back." In this world, he has only one relative, Xie Yuzhuo, so he should pay special attention no matter what. .

Zhang Zhi glanced at the time, "They shouldn't be coming back tonight, your bed was soiled with your baby's urine, so I washed the quilt, and it hasn't dried yet, you should sleep on Lao Yuan's bed first.

Mu Zitou refused, shaking his head like a rattle, "No, Lao Yuan's bed is stinky, sour and full of sweat, it will make my idol dirty!" After

he finished speaking, he said earnestly, "Otherwise, you and your idol will follow you." Let me sleep, my sheets are washed every day, and they are cleaner than Brother Zhi's bed!" Just as

Xie Yuze was about to speak, Mu Zi was pushed away by Zhang Zhi with a smile, "You are Alpha, Xiao Xie is Omega, how can we sleep together? ?"

Mu Zi said dejectedly, "But I'm still a child!"

Zhang Zhi corrected, "I'm a teenager who is about to go into estrus."

Although Mu Zi is only fifteen or sixteen years old, in two or three years, he will be a full Alpha Yes, and now of course also pay attention to gender issues.

At two or three o'clock in the night, Zhang Zhi was suddenly awakened by a sudden knock on the door. He put on his clothes and got out of bed to open the door. He saw Qin Chi with a worried face.

"What's the matter?" It was rare to see Qin Chi so disheartened, and Zhang Zhi immediately felt that something must have happened.

There was blood on Qin Chi's face. "Someone in the team found out that Qiao An is an Omega. No, maybe they didn't find out... How should I put it, it seems that it was aimed at Qiao An and cut Qiao An's arm with a knife!"

Zhang Zhi's heart tightened, "Is something wrong with Xiao Qiao?"

Qin Chi's voice also woke up Mu Zi and Zhao Fengnian, only Xie Yuze was too tired to work during the day, so he would still fall asleep.

The two also got up and came to ask Qin Chi what happened.

Qin Chi continued, "Xiao Qiao's pheromone was exposed, we were kicked out of the team, and Xie Yuzheng was with us. On the way back, in order to protect Qiao An, Brother Wen was injured. They were placed in the observation area, you pack some food, medicine and clothes, and I will send them to both of them right away." The

other three people were heavy-hearted and went to pack their things one after another, and then walked to the observation point under the leadership of Qin Chi.

On the way, Mu Zi asked nervously, "Is the situation very dangerous today, and Brother Wen will be injured?"

Qin Chi wiped his cold sweat, tugged his nervous hand, and said with lingering fears, "Actually, it wasn't too dangerous. Yuan was in front, and after Ba Ping and Xie Yuzhao broke up, it stands to reason that Brother Wen, who was protecting Xiao Qiao in the middle, would not miss, but he seemed a little distracted at the time, and was caught by a zombie."

Fortunately, scientists have developed a low-level vaccine, which is currently underway. In the trial, the results were seen within seven days after the vaccine was injected.

A strong person like Wen Jia, but his arm was scratched, should not be in the way.

Several people did not dare to be careless, they shuttled in the cold wind, and arrived at the observation point after a long time.

There are many injuries in the observation point, all of them were injured and infected when they went out. From time to time, some people turned into zombies, and then they were directly shot in the head.

Wen Jia and Qiao Ann's injuries were relatively minor, and they were both staying in the ward outside, waiting to observe the follow-up.

When they got to the hospital bed, Zhang Zhi and Mu Zi hurriedly hung up drips for them, changed out of blood-stained clothes, and brought a small pot to cook porridge for them to eat.

Zhao Fengnian sat next to Wen Jia and saw that Wen Jia's face was pale, he didn't know what to say for a while.