Chapter 78 Gold bars

Back in Qingxing District, where there are almost no zombies, everything that happened in the city was like a dream. Qin Chi had lingering fears at this meeting, thinking that if there was another accident at that time, the three of them might not be able to come back.

However, this kind of thing can't be told to Zhang Zhi carefully, otherwise the person will have to worry again.

When driving past Zhang's house, he saw Brother Hu's Land Rover parked in the courtyard. Wen Jia honked the horn on purpose to remind Brother Hu that they came back alive.

When the car drove to the gate of Grandpa Zhang's house, Qin Chi saw with sharp eyes that there were many bullet holes on the wall, and there were signs of being trampled on the nearby green grass.

"What's the matter, someone is here to make trouble?" Lao Yuan also sank in his heart, then stuck his head out of the car window and shouted, "Muzi, Laoba, Xiao Zhang, we're back!"

A pair of eyes appeared from behind the curtains, Then Mu Zi exclaimed in surprise, "Brother, Brother Zhi, it's really Lao Yuan and the others!" The

three of them hurried out, opened the closed door, and let the other three in.

After stopping the car, Qin Chi got out of the car and walked towards Zhang Zhi, "What happened?"

Zhang Zhi's hair was a little messy, and Ba Ping and Mu Zi were no better.

"Brother Hu and the others came to make trouble, but we drove away with guns." Zhang Zhi simply told Qin Chi what happened.

Mu Zi also said angrily, "That Brother Hu is really not a thing. At that time, he brought several younger brothers to the outside of our courtyard and told us to open the door. If Brother Zhi noticed something was wrong and didn't open it for them, they would have succeeded! "

I saw Brother Hu carrying the safe, but you didn't come back, so I guessed whether you had a disagreement, so I didn't let them in." Zhang Zhi rubbed his eyebrows, "He wanted to break in at first, until Ba Ping directly Take out the submachine gun and shoot, and they will not dare to mess around."

Wen Jia analyzed, "They probably thought we were the only ones with guns, but they didn't expect to have guns at home."

If there were no guns left at home, Brother Hu would have no fear, and would probably break in directly to force Zhang Zhi and them to hand over the keys to the safe, and then kill them again. Silence.

"This little bastard must think we are dead in the city!" Lao Yuan clenched his fists with both hands, his teeth rattling.

"What happened in the city?" Zhang Zhi immediately asked.

Qin Chi interrupted the conversation between them, "Let's go in and talk about it, I'm about to be roasted."

"That's right, I feel like I'm stepping on a charcoal fire when I stand on the ground." Mu Zi pushed Lao Yuan into the room, "Thank you for your hard work. Pug has made a lot of ice cream and cut watermelon, enough for you to eat."

Everyone was walking towards the house, only Wen Jia was still standing there.

How could these people forget that there was another injury in the car in the blink of an eye?

Looking at Zhao Fengnian, who was pale in the back seat, Wen Jia resigned and picked up the man and took the wounded back to the air-conditioned room.

Entering the living room is like being in two worlds. The scorching sun outside is like fire, which can bake people into a pool of oil, but the temperature in the living room is suitable, and the sweat is dried by the cold air.

Mu Zi turned around inadvertently, and was shocked when he saw Wen Jia walking in with a bloody man, "Wow, who is this? Spare rations?

" ?" Lao Yuan cursed impolitely.

Ba Ping, who was lying innocently, also walked over to Zhao Fengnian and slapped his forehead, "Zhao Bee?"

After seeing Zhao Fengnian's face, Zhang Zhi corrected in a low voice, "Zhao Fengnian."

"Oh, he is again . What's the matter?" After a few hours of separation, neither side could quite understand the situation.

Qin Chi went to hold Zhao Fengnian's other arm, "Brother Wen and I will help him upstairs first, Lao Yuan, please explain to them."

"Okay, this is how it goes..."

Several bedrooms in the bungalow were occupied Now, Wen Jia cleaned up his room, leaving Zhao Fengnian alone, while he shared a room with Lao Yuan or Mu Zi.

"Are you sure he's not infected?" Wen Jia asked one more question even though he knew that Zhao Fengnian was only scratched.

"It shouldn't, but it really doesn't work. Let's tie him with a rope."

Qin Chi has seen many people who are infected with the virus and slowly turn into zombies. Those people usually have a characteristic that their eyes begin to turn white and their faces become pale. livid. Zhao Fengnian didn't have either of these two conditions, and the wound didn't turn into an infected black, so it was probably no problem.

The two of them didn't really tie people up, they just took handcuffs and put Zhao Fengnian's uninjured hand on the bedside to prevent him from suddenly turning into a zombie attacker.

Wen Jia then fed him antibiotics again and waited until his fever subsided before going downstairs.

At this time, Zhang Zhi and the three of them had already figured out the ins and outs of the matter, and they felt scared after learning that Brother Hu killed without blinking an eye.

If it wasn't for Qin Chi's quick reaction at that time, it is estimated that the three of them would have been hit by Brother Hu and died in the zombie pile in the urban area.

"Don't give him this safe, anyway, this time he has lost a lot of people, let him regret it slowly." Mu Zi said angrily.

Qin Chi didn't think so. "He won't regret it. Those little brothers are not even chess pieces to him. As long as he is willing, countless people will be willing to sacrifice their lives for him in the future."

"That's right, we don't need anything in this box. As long as he is willing to exchange the supplies, we will give it." Lao Yuan asked Zhang Zhi again, "Xiao Zhang, you won't mind if I say that?

" I want to see what's inside first." Zhang Zhi got up and went upstairs to get the key.

Qin Chi also said, "Well, I'm also very curious, does this box hold any secrets? Why didn't Grandpa even tell Brother Zhi at the beginning."

It stands to reason that Zhang Zhi is the most important thing for Grandpa Zhang, but the safety box is the most important thing. Did Zhang Zhi know that although the Zhang family got the news, they couldn't get the safe, and the key was specially ordered to be given to Zhang Zhi's lover, which really confused Zhang Zhi and Qin Chi.

But just as Zhang Zhi was about to go upstairs, there was a rhythmic knock on the door outside.

Mu Zi opened a corner of the curtain and looked out, "Hehe, here it is."

Brother Hu took Brother Yang and the few remaining younger brothers, and knocked on the door outside the door, probably knowing that Qin Chi and the others were going home. Everyone has guns in their hands, and they really don't dare to mess around.

Lao Yuan sneered, "If you don't kill him well today, the box will be rotten, so don't give it to him!"

Zhang Zhi turned to go upstairs, and Qin Chi and Wen Jia went out to open the door.

The thickness of Brother Hu's face is really unparalleled. This will see a few people who escaped from death, without any embarrassment, but with a very close smile, as if Qin Chi and the two are his brothers.

Qin Chi also had a bright face, but his smile did not reach his eyes, "Brother Hu, on such a hot day, are you here for anything?"

Brother Hu patted the safe, "Brother Qin, we didn't agree before, we will wait until we get it. Did you open the safe for me?"

"Help?" Qin Chi was surprised for a moment, and then said with a smile, "Brother Hu, I think you must have misremembered, I remember you said at the time that it was to exchange for supplies, after all, everything here is I can't give you the relics of my beloved grandfather for nothing, right?"

Brother Hu said with a smile, "I remembered it wrong, it should be replaced."

Brother Yang next to him stepped forward, "But brother Qin, I want to Before exchanging materials, shouldn't we first let us see what's inside, determine the value, and then exchange at an equivalent value? Otherwise, everyone doesn't know what's in the safe, so how can we determine the 'price'?"

Qin Chi pretended to think After thinking about it, "That's true."

Brother Hu and Brother Yang were about to enter the door, but were blocked by Wen Jia.

Brother Hu touched the customization one after another, and he couldn't hold his face anymore. He said in a deep voice, "Brother Qin, are you trying to talk?"

"What is it compared to Brother Hu?" Qin Chilian The smile was too lazy to maintain, and he said to Brother Yang coldly, "You, go out."

"You..." Brother Yang stepped forward, but was blocked by Brother Hu.

"I believe that Brother Qin is not the kind of person who crosses rivers and demolishes bridges. Xiao Yang, you guys are waiting outside."

Brother Hu had made up his mind, so Brother Yang had to take a few younger brothers to step back and wait outside.

Qin Chi raised his eyes and looked at the sky. Unfortunately, the sun was about to go down at this moment. Otherwise, if Brother Yang and the others were left to hang for a few hours, they would definitely be able to bake people into coke.

When Brother Tiger was brought into the house, Zhang Zhi also happened to take the key and went downstairs. When the two sides met, they didn't look good.

Ba Ping and Mu Zi also gritted their teeth. If they didn't want to get supplies from Brother Hu, they would have already started.

People on both sides have a lot of prejudice against each other. Brother Hu stopped pretending to be polite and said directly, "If the things in the safe are really what I want, I will exchange what you want."

"What are you anxious about? , maybe what you want is exactly what we want?" Mu Zi deliberately said such words, and successfully made Brother Hu's face change.

In fact, Brother Hu didn't think about this problem. He wants gold, maybe others will want it too. If Qin Chi and the others go back on their word, he wants to take the safe away from here. Sex is great.

But he was absolutely unwilling to ask Brother Hu to give up the things in the safe.

This trip, he suffered extremely heavy losses. Not to mention the loss of his right-hand man, Brother Leopard and the big truck, even the dozen or so younger brothers who stayed at the convenience store at the gas station were brutally murdered, and none of them survived.

If he lost all the gold he might get, it would be strange that Brother Hu was not in a hurry.

Mu Zi's words provided Qin Chi, Lao Yuan and others with new ideas. They could also see from Brother Hu's blue face that Brother Hu was bound to win this safe. No matter what conditions they put forward, Brother Hu should agree. .

Under the gaze of several pairs of eyes, Zhang Zhi slowly opened the safe.

Brother Hu had already noticed it when he held it in his hand earlier. The safe was big and heavy, and there was definitely a lot of stuff in it.

And after this opened the safe, even Zhang Zhi was stunned for a moment. Brother Hu stood up directly, strode to Zhang Zhi, and was stopped by Qin Chi and Wen Jia.

"Brother Hu, don't get excited, just sit down." Qin Chi was worried that Brother Hu would accidentally accidentally injure Zhang Zhi.

Brother Hu stared blankly at the yellow gold bars in the safe, swallowed, and sat back to his original position intently.