Chapter 138 Cold winter day

The battle lasted for a long time, the red monsters were wiped out, and the tribe paid a heavy price.

The girl was also infected, and there are already signs of corpse. She threw the corpses of the clansmen into the coffin, and then pushed the coffin into the monstrous flood. She also lay in and was submerged by the waves.

Those who survived recorded this history on stone tablets, mourning the loss of countless compatriots, and the maiden who saved them.

It seems that many years have passed since then, and mankind has developed a new civilization. And a certain generation of rulers found a stone tablet and also found a coffin carrying a young girl, confirming the history of the past.

Perhaps due to the influence of the wood of the coffin, the girl did not completely change into a corpse. Her bones lay there quietly, peaceful and serene.

Contemporary rulers ordered the maiden to be reburied, adding this piece of history to the stele.

An extremely long time passed, the once flat land became a high mountain, and the girl's tomb was covered by the wind and snow, and was sealed on the Damu Snow Mountain in Kaesong.

After listening to Lu Xingzhou's remarks, Qiao An was stunned.

According to this, human beings have been attacked by zombies countless years ago?

"So human beings are really tenacious, aren't they, and they were able to resist zombies at that time." Lu Xingzhou's eyes were deep, "If we can find the kind of tree in the rumor, maybe there will be a way."

Qiao An recalled Lao Yuan In their space, there was a faint answer in their hearts, but they didn't ask Lao Yuan for their permission, and they couldn't talk nonsense.

"With that kind of wood, can we follow the legend?" he asked carefully.

Lu Xingzhou is also not sure, "The coffin is still there, but it can't be repaired because it is damaged in some places. Simply put, it's like the coffin lid cannot be closed. Even if the zombies are thrown in, they may run out again."

That group of tomb robbers were brutal, and they directly blew the lid of the coffin, which made it impossible to make up for it with other materials.

Joan thought it was incredible, "There are so many zombies in the world, how can we get all of them into the coffin?" Can it fit?

It was rare for Qiao An to be interested in this kind of thing, and Lu Xingzhou was willing to explain to him, "Ordinary zombies can be destroyed slowly, only the blood-red zombies need to be destroyed in a concentrated manner."

As time passed, the zombies evolved more and more. In particular, the blood-red zombies are approaching the point where even bullets can't kill them. Even if there is only a piece of skin left, they may be reborn indefinitely.

Officials have not yet dared to announce the matter, so as not to arouse public fear. The major bases can only respond to the call of the state. Like the national bases, they constantly send elite teams to destroy them and try to eliminate them as much as possible.

This kind of zombie will not turn humans into zombies, but it is more terrifying. It can be said that it is a petri dish of red bugs, which can breed countless bugs, mutate more corpses, and cause huge trouble to humans.

Qiao Ann was very shocked to hear it, and it took a long time to digest all the information, unable to organize the language.

Lu Xingzhou turned off the computer, "Okay, it's time to go to bed."

Qiao An grabbed him by the collar, "Also, what does this have to do with the rumors about Ark?"

Speaking of this, Lu Xingzhou couldn't help laughing, "Being a beginner After deciphering the text on the stele, some people besides me have also heard it. It is likely that someone disclosed this matter, but the news is gradually distorted, and the keywords such as flood and drifting coffin have evolved into something else. , and finally became Noah's Ark." In the

last days, news spreads slowly, and when it spreads from one place to another, I don't know how many people have passed through the mouths in the middle, and if I make up the details that are not detailed, it will become what I hear now. That way.

Although rumors are spread, there are still similarities.

It's just that the Ark of Promise is carrying hope, but the coffin is like Pandora's Box. Once it is opened, the world will suffer.

In the morning, it was snowing heavily outside the house, and the radio reminded that the temperature was as low as minus 20 degrees today, and it was impossible to carry out outdoor work. Even logistics workers like Xie Yuze didn't have to go to work for the time being. Encountered a blizzard.

Mu Zi stood in front of the window, drinking milk and looking at the swirling goose feather snow outside, "In this kind of weather, let alone people can't stand it, even zombies

can't stand it. Tell me, will those zombies be frozen into ice sculptures? , it will be broken when you touch it, and it will be broken when you touch it, and you don't need to be beaten?"

Lao Yuan laughed and rubbed Mu Zi's head, "You kid has a good idea, we also hope not to fight zombies until they become Ice slag, just pick up the crystal core directly, it's very convenient."

Passing by Ba Ping, he despised the father and son, "You guys think it's beautiful, it was so hot a while ago, and I didn't see any zombies really being baked."

Early in the morning, Everyone was sitting in the living room. After coming to the Xizhao Base, those people went to work, and those who collected materials went out to collect materials. It was difficult to have time to gather together so warmly to eat, drink and have fun.

Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi sat on the sofa and read books on parenting together. Zhao Fengnian and Wen Jia were talking about the technology of the modern army, guessing that if the number of zombies did not increase, how long would it take for the remaining zombies in the world, how many Tank shells to destroy.

Xie Yuze was out of spirits early in the morning, and boredly watched the movies he starred in before. After a while, Mu Zi also ran over to see it, chatting hotly with Xie Yuze, not understanding Lao Yuan's father's mood at all.

Xie Yumao was playing sandbags on the balcony. His physical fitness was not as good as that of Lao Yuan and others. In order to catch up with everyone, he was stepping up his exercise. Ba Ping, like a nanny, delivered the newly made dim sum to everyone, Zhang Zhina was the most, and Qin Chi kept stuffing it into his mouth, wanting him to eat more.

They had a good time, but outside the central villa area, those people may have a hard time getting through this long cold season.

Even in the villa area, there is no heating in the house, and even the air conditioner is installed by itself, and the electricity from the base cannot be used.

Not to mention other places, of course there is no such luxury as air conditioning, I am afraid that even the extra warm quilts can't be taken out. At five o'clock in the morning, when Qin Chi got up, he saw Lu Xingzhou's house next door with lights on, vehicles coming in and out, distributing the quilts and winter clothes that had been hoarded in the past for free to help people at the base survive the cold season.

Moreover, in such weather, most people were unable to go out to collect supplies, the base was shut down again, and they were not even allowed to eat rations. The Lu family is also preparing lunch boxes for distribution, hoping to last until the end of winter.

Qin Chi made an estimation. According to his previous life experience, winter should be almost over, and then there will be two weeks of cool weather, followed by high temperature, and outdoor work is still difficult.

Winter and summer alternate, spring and autumn may never appear in any corner of the earth again, and the ecological balance will be overturned. In the future, the survivors will only slowly accept and get used to the extreme weather, and stubbornly pass on the human genes.

Ba Ping couldn't be idle. He was preparing the hot pot ingredients for lunch in the kitchen. No one was allowed to go in to help, so as not to spoil the holy place of the kitchen in his heart.

The weather outside is very dark, just like at night, and the street lights are still on, which makes people feel a little depressed.

Not long after, Qiao An also came over with his son, saying that Lu Xingzhou was busy distributing supplies, and Lu Jianhao was also calling for a meeting with the important figures of the base. He would probably eat in the cafeteria at noon. He didn't want to stay at home alone, so he could only bring his son here. Come for a meal.

While waiting for the meal, he passed the "secret news" that Lu Xingzhou told him to others.

"Although I don't know very well, I always feel that the kind of wood that Xingzhou is talking about should be the kind that you guys have in your hands. Of course, I don't necessarily ask you to do something, but after knowing this, I still want to Let me tell you."

Zhang Zhi asked, "Did you tell your husband about this?"

Qiao An shook his head, "I didn't tell him."

Although it was hard for him to hide it from his husband, he couldn't reveal the old man casually. Yuan their secret.

Qiao Ann deliberately mentioned this matter, Lao Yuan thought about it for a while, and said seriously, "Don't worry, Xiao Qiao, we will discuss this matter with your husband later. If we can really help, we will not ignore it."

Life will be better only if the end of the world is over as soon as possible, and if they can help, they won't be so selfish that they don't even think about it.

Qin Chi, Wen Jia and others all had the same idea, as long as the space storage box in their hands was really what Lu Xingzhou needed, they should help.

However, their box is just a little bit big, can it be used?

Saying everything out, Joan is much more relaxed. He and Lu Xingzhou should be the two closest people in the world, but because they couldn't "sell out" Zhang Zhi and others, they had to bury the matter of the space box in their hearts. Now that Lao Yuan and the others agreed to talk to Lu Xingzhou, he also let go of his worries.

Afterwards, everyone gathered to play poker and games. Qiao An exchanged parenting experience with Zhang Zhi, and Qin Chi listened attentively and took some precautions in mind.

There is a professional medical team in the base to serve pregnant people. Qin Chi doesn't have to worry too much about Zhang Zhi's production problems. As long as he sends more supplies to the medical staff later, he is not afraid that Zhang Zhi will not be taken care of.

At noon, Ba Ping cooked the hot pot base and asked everyone to take out the ingredients and cook the hot pot together.

In the apocalypse, the ingredients are not abundant, fish and meat are good, and there are also some greenhouse vegetables exchanged in the base. Although the dishes are not rich, but the quantity is large enough to feed a group of people. Moreover, Ba Ping's cooking skills are very good, and even ordinary food can become extremely delicious after passing through his hands, which makes others full of praise.

Zhang Zhi didn't have any appetite, but he felt nauseous when he smelled the hot pot. Ba Ping specially boiled fish soup for him, Qin Chi went to coax him to drink some after eating quickly, and then fell asleep on the sofa.

On a cold day, even in the end times, there is nothing better than being able to get together with relatives and friends and happily eat hot pot in a warm house.