Chapter 62 People in the end of times

Seeing that Qin Chi did not dislike it, Zhang Zhixuan's heart fell to the ground.

This key blade is very thin, similar to ordinary car keys. Even if it is made of gold, it is not worth a lot of money. Especially now that the world is chaotic, the price of gold is even more difficult to tell.

It's just that this is all Grandpa's will. If Qin Chi doesn't like it, Zhang Zhi will be sad.

Qin Chi put away the golden key, and then went to look at the photo Zhang Zhi took out.

In the photo, it is Zhang Zhi in high school.

At that time, Zhang Zhi was young and astringent, far less mature and stable than now, but he had the vigor and sunshine of a unique young man, his eyebrows and eyes were a bit like Zhang Leyue, and he was a little less charming and more clean than the coquettish Zhang Leyue.

"Brother Zhi, there must have been a lot of people chasing you when you were young, why did you fall in love with me?" Qin Chi rubbed the boy's eyebrows in the photo, and felt a little jealous again.

Zhang Zhi smiled, "Who knows." He woke up late, and even if someone chased him, he would ignore him.

Qin Chi put away the photos, and then stepped forward and hugged Zhang Zhi.

"Brother Zhi, it's great to be with you, if only I could detect my thoughts

earlier." I fell in love with Zhang Zhi earlier, so that Zhang Zhi would not suffer so much.

Zhang Zhi put his arms around Qin Chi's back and buried his face in his chest.

The two hugged each other, and Qin Chi reacted again. He lightly bit Zhang Zhi's earlobe and pushed him down on the bed.

Zhang Zhi was shocked and resisted, "No, this is..."

Grandpa's room.

Qin Chi doesn't care about that. When he wants, he won't wrong himself. When he leaves Grandpa Zhang's house and lives in the RV with other people, there will be very few opportunities to do this kind of thing. Besides, Zhang Zhi does not Does it get wet soon?

All afternoon, the two of them were hanging out in the room. Qin Chi's cedar pheromones permeated the surroundings, strong and heavy, making Zhang Zhi tremble, unable to resist the man who marked him and occupied his whole body.

Afterwards, Qin Chi put on his clothes refreshed and left Zhang Zhi, who was covered in red marks, to rest on the bed.

Qin Chi pulled the thin quilt to cover Zhang Zhixiao's twitching legs, and his palms lingered on his thighs, "Brother Zhi, I'm going to send Maotai to Uncle Deng, you'll sleep more if you have nothing to do, and I'll call you when you have dinner. Zhang Zhi didn't even have the

strength to nod, curled up and hid under the quilt, closing his eyes and falling asleep in Qin Chi's soothing voice.

Qin Chi stared at Zhang Zhi's tired profile, his heart was filled with saturated satisfaction, as if it was about to explode in the next moment, releasing the feelings that had nowhere to be placed.

After Zhang Zhi was completely asleep, Qin Chi lowered the temperature of the air conditioner and closed the door to go out.

As soon as they got downstairs, Lao Yuan complained to him, "Can you be quieter, I wonder if our brothers are all single?" Their eyes darkened with worry.

"Then go find me a sister-in-law." Qin Chi sat on the sofa, with his legs crossed at will, he asked jokingly: "Seriously, Lao Yuan, what kind of thing do you like, take advantage of the chaos of the world and don't do it? An Omega?"

"Yes, I don't want to do things like this." Lao Yuan thought he was not a decent gentleman, but he wouldn't do shameless things either.

Mu Zi ate the lollipop and said vaguely, "Old Yuan likes beautiful, good-looking, not strong personality, preferably a female Omega," shrugged, Mu Zi added, "Of course, you know, If people really have those conditions, they will look down on Lao Yuan."

"Fuck you, is I that bad?" Lao Yuan scolded angrily.

Wen Jia, Mu Zi and Ba Ping all nodded in unison.

Lao Yuan is tall and thick, and has scars on his face. No matter how you look at it, he is a tough guy. He usually dresses like a homeless beggar. In summer, he is too lazy to take a bath and wash his hair. himself, so that in the eyes of others, he is a low-level social figure who has no money, no house and no appearance, and no one looks down on him.

Not to mention the very sought-after Omega, even the Betas who were in poor condition disliked him very much.

After being single for many years, Lao Yuan had already gotten used to it. Thinking that when he got old, he would still have a Muzi to send him to his death.

Nothing to do, Qin Chi asked again, "Brother Wen, what do you like?"

Wen Jia put down the book and thought about it carefully, "If you are beautiful, have a good figure, and are not strong in character, it is best to be a female Omega."

Qin Chi: "..."

It's exactly the same as Lao Yuan's mate selection criteria!

Just as Ba Ping was about to speak, Qin Chi got up and tidied up his clothes, "I'm going to deliver wine to Uncle Deng next door."

"No, why didn't you ask me about my mate selection conditions?" Ba Ping, who was ignored, shouted.

Qin Chi had already walked to the door, opened the door and turned around and said, "You can spend the rest of your life in your kitchen."

Mu Zile turned back and forth, and Ba Ping was speechless.

The sun had already set, and the temperature had dropped to thirty-four or five degrees, but it was still so hot that it seemed like it was on fire.

It was the same in the previous life. The weather was fickle, tsunamis, earthquakes, storms, hail, freezing rain, viruses, whatever people were afraid of.

Sometimes droughts, sometimes floods, although many zombies were wiped out, but many humans who escaped from the mouths of zombies died at the hands of nature.

Qin Chi sometimes wonders if the zombie virus is the punishment the earth has given to human beings. Otherwise, how could the appearance of zombies cause such frequent natural disasters?

The end of the world, what caused it?

Qin Chi thought as he walked, but did not notice that he had walked to the iron house.

Different from when he came before, the rolling shutter door of the tin house was wide open. He specially observed that there were snipers in the green belt on both sides of the roof and behind the house, and there were still a lot of them.

Qin Chi came here once and was not worried that the sniper would shoot himself into briquettes. He walked to the open door and shouted, "Uncle Deng, I've brought you wine." There was an

old man's reply like Hong Zhong, "Is it an acquaintance of Xiao Zhang? Come in."

Qin Chi carried Holding a bottle of Maotai, I went straight in.

Not only Uncle Deng and the young man by day, but also other people were in the room.

Those few people were sitting on the mat with their backs to Qin Chi. From the back, Qin Chi recognized it at a glance.

"These people are familiar... Isn't it Brother Hu?" Qin Chi asked with a smile.

Several people turned their heads together, and the one in the middle was indeed Brother Hu.

When Brother Hu saw Qin Chi, he also pretended to smile, "It turned out to be Brother Qin. It seems that we are really destined to meet again here."

"No." Qin Chi put Maotai next to Uncle Deng, and Uncle Deng picked it up. Jiu squinted his eyes for a while, "Oh, my dear, is this wine expensive?"

"It's really a hundred-year-old wine, and it's an old wine with qualifications. It's not ashamed to take it out for auction. Brother Zhi also took a lot of effort to get it. No, he asked me to bring it to you, so you can have a good drink." Qin Chi crossed his legs. Sitting down next to Uncle Deng, the young man smiled and brought him a bottle of cold beer during the day.

Uncle Deng really loves wine, and he can't put it down when he touches the bottle. "This little Zhang is a man. You said that such a good wine, if you take it to honor important officials, how much favor can you please? He's good, without a word, It's actually brought to me by this bad old man."

Qin Chi noticed that when Uncle Deng said this, the expressions of Brother Hu's group changed, probably it was specially said to Brother Hu and others.

I haven't seen him for a few days. Brother Hu is old and haggard again. There are several scars on his face, which have not healed up to now.

There were five of them, and the only old faces were Brother Leopard, Brother Yang, Brother Zheng, etc. I don't know if they were gone, or they were staying elsewhere.

What about Zhang Leyue, who died in the earthquake?

No, that cockroach life guy should be able to rely on his beauty and bed skills to struggle for a long time in the apocalypse.

Seeing Qin Chi staring at Brother Hu and others, Uncle Deng asked, "Little Qin, do you have a relationship with this child who doesn't understand the rules?"

Qin Chi lowered his eyes and smiled, "Yes, Brother Hu took care of him for a while before. Time."

His smile was half-truth, Uncle Deng knew it.

"You all go back, the old man is still saying that, I have a mountain of orders in my hand now, I don't care about your small number, I want to change weapons, one, supplies, two, zombie heads, first come first served, no waiting. ."

Brother Hu suppressed his anger, "Old Deng, you are also a well-known figure in the black market..." The

young man raised his hand slightly, "Please go out, my master is going to chat with an old friend."

Brother Hu wanted to say something, but was stopped by the youth.

Qin Chi next to him looked at the clouds and the wind on the surface, but his heart was like a stone falling into the water, causing thousands of waves.

Uncle Deng wants zombie heads?

Could it be that he has found something in the zombie's head?

But at this time, the evolution of zombies is still not obvious, how could anyone know that those things have that stuff in their heads?

Qin Chi looked up at the smiling Uncle Deng again, feeling that this person was unfathomable.

Brother Hu and his party did not dare to make trouble and left in a huff. As soon as they left, Qin Chi also said goodbye and went out to see where they settled.

After Brother Hu and others left the iron house, they walked in the opposite direction of Grandpa Zhang's house, and entered a small two-storey house more than 200 meters away.

where is that?

Qin Chi didn't stay outside much, and went home immediately.

During dinner at night, when Qin Chi mentioned this, Zhang Zhi frowned slightly.

"Brother Hu? They are also nearby?"

"Yeah, I hit a big nail in Uncle Deng's place, and I don't think I'm in a better mood."

Lao Yuan devoured the sauce pig's trotters and asked, "Brother Hu. Who is it?"

Qin Chi briefly told others about his acquaintance with Brother Hu and what happened later, and then said, "Brother Hu has no moral bottom line, and he can't trust his opponents, so he should not talk to him. It's good for him to get involved."

Brother Hu is probably like Cao Cao, but far less than that hero in troubled times. The useful talents in the team, he doubled the courtesy, while holding the offering, while vigilant whether the other party has the intention of "seeking to usurp the throne". Once the talent loses its value, he will use it as a stepping stone, draining the last trace of flesh and blood, and then discarding it without hesitation.

In the face of ordinary weak people, don't delusionally get pity from Brother Tiger.

But precisely, in the apocalypse, only those who are ruthless and courageous can do something.