Chapter 63 Parents

During the chat, Zhang Zhi suddenly put down his chopsticks and frowned, "I have a bad feeling."

"What do you mean?" Qin Chi was taken aback.

Zhang Zhi took a breath, "The house you mentioned should be my parents' house." If

Brother Hu can go there, it is very likely that Zhang Leyue will lead the way, and Brother Hu sees Qin Chi again. Knowing that they were at home, the Zhang family would definitely come to make trouble.

Qin Chi also thought of this, "Don't worry, Brother Zhi, we have so many people, are we still afraid of them?" Brother

Hu's group should have few old members left. If they really can't figure out and want to compete, just Don't blame him for being rude.

After the meal, a few people were idle, all were watching movies and playing games in the living room.

Mu Zi looked up at the photo hanging above the cabinet in the living room, and asked curiously, "Brother Zhi, these are your parents, no, are they your father and father?" In the

photo, there are two men, with the same eyebrows as Zhang Zhipo. points are similar.

Zhang Zhi walked over and looked at the two people in the photo with a gentle expression: "Well, they left early. My grandfather raised me."

Zhang Zhi's expression was a little sad when he mentioned the two fathers who died early.

Mu Zi was confused, "But, aren't your parents..." Are they in the house next door?

Qin Chi came over with a cup of hot milk, handed it to Zhang Zhihou and said, "The two people in Zhang's family are Zhige's uncle and aunt. After Zhige's biological father and father died, they were nominally adopted by those two people."

Zhang Zhi was surprised. Looking at him, "Do you know about this?" He never told Qin Chi, of course, Qin Chi wasn't interested in his affairs at all at that time.

Qin Chi smiled bitterly, "Well, I know more or less."

Zhang Leyue told him about this at the very beginning. During the period, there were all kinds of humiliation to Zhang Zhi, saying that he had killed his family and wanted to harm the uncle's family.

Later, at the end of the world, Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi depended on each other for life. On a cold winter night, Zhang Zhi curled up in a pile of tattered clothes picked up from a trash can with his broken leg, and would also tell him about his biological father.

At that time, Zhang Zhichang said that if his two biological fathers had not died, everything might have been different.

Zhang Zhi in this life didn't tell Qin Chi about this, so he was very surprised.

Qin Chi took Zhang Zhi's waist and touched his forehead, "Actually, I know you better than you think."

Zhang Zhi's eyes were dodged, and he didn't dare to look at Qin Chi.

He was afraid that he would reveal his good feelings if he was not careful, and that he would make Qin Chi's expression become strange because his chest was full at the moment, scaring Qin Chi away.

"Brother Zhi, look at me." Qin Chi held Zhang Zhi's face in both hands and forced him to raise his head.

Zhang Zhi's spectacles were covered with tears in the corners of his eyes. Qin Chi took off his spectacles and gently kissed his eyes twice.

"Brother Zhi, I love you very much, more than you think."

He hugged Zhang Zhi tightly in his arms, and kissed Zhang Zhi's face reverently and tenderly, from forehead to lips, not anywhere. Let go.

In the last two years of the last two years, he and Zhang Zhi were already inseparable husbands. Without him, Zhang Zhi would have no spiritual support. After Zhang Zhi died, he also lost the courage to live.

If he could have fallen in love with Zhang Zhi earlier, the subsequent tragedy would obviously not have happened.

Fortunately, God gave him a chance to come back, this time, he will cherish it.

The two of them kept loving each other, and when they were about to undress again, Mu Zi walked away with discernment.

Really, he is still a minor anyway, can you pay attention?

Qin Chi still didn't have the bestiality to ask Zhang Zhi again. When the sound of slamming the door came from outside, everyone in the living room felt nervous.

Zombies?

But soon, the voice belonging to human rang outside the courtyard.

"Zhang Zhi, I know you're here, hurry up and open the door!"

The sound of banging the door was particularly clear in the quiet area nearby. Zhang Zhi rubbed his forehead and went to the gate with Qin Chi.

Zhang's parents, eldest brother Zhang Xu, and Zhang Leyue's family all stared at Zhang Zhi angrily, and Lao Yuan and others who came later didn't look good after learning that these people were not Zhang Zhi's blood relatives.

It was so hot outside, Qin Chi was afraid of Zhang Zhi's heat stroke, and asked impatiently, "What's the matter with you here?"

Zhang's father knew Qin Chi, and immediately shouted angrily, "We are your elders, you don't welcome us in, even if you don't welcome us in. Now, what else do you want to ask? Leave the elders out, do you have juniors like you?"

Zhang Xu and Zhang Leyue and their son also stared at Qin Chi, with a feeling of "you wait for me" to settle accounts.

Zhang's mother also had a fire in her heart, but because she had other goals in mind, she didn't dare to attack, and tried her best to pretend to be calm, "Xiaozhi, don't you let your mother in? Look at what you're talking about with these hooligans now. , I don't understand a bit of etiquette!"

Lao Yuan Yigan glanced at each other, and had the urge to go up and beat people to let them understand what a real "rogue" is.

Zhang Zhi hesitated for a while, but still opened the door, "Come in."

If something happens, let's make it clear today.

The four Zhang family entered the gate, and Zhang Leyue bumped Zhang Zhi on purpose, probably because he felt that his grandparents were beside him, and he did not dare to mess with his precious nephew, completely forgetting that Qin Chi almost cut off the soles of his feet when he was in the mall. matter. When he entered the house, Zhang Xu couldn't help but exclaimed, "You guys actually have

electricity? And air conditioners? What did you eat? It's so delicious!"

Not to mention air conditioning, even lighting is difficult. Many people still use candles in their homes, but there are no candles, so they can only touch the dark at night.

Qin Chi told Lao Yuan and a few others, Lao Yuan understood and took the other three upstairs.

This is Zhang Zhi and Qin Chi's family affairs, as long as they don't fight, there is no need for them to come forward.

After Lao Yuan and the others left, Qin Chi sat down on the sofa with Zhang Zhi and listened to Zhang Leyue and Zhang's mother screaming in the living room.

"Xiaozhi, how can you have electricity? Do you have a generator? If so, can you give your mother one?"

Zhang Zhi made tea, lowered his head and said, "Even if there is a generator, you don't have gasoline. "

Father Zhang slapped the table with a slap, and the teacups and pots jumped in unison.

"Who are you talking to? What's your attitude now? Zhang Zhi, don't you think you're becoming more and more insignificant? No wonder Lele said that you are like a changed person. It turned out to be true, are you a cultist? It's gone!"

Zhang Xu also took a sigh of relief, and then the attack happened, and he thumped the table, "Also, when I told you to save Lele, you actually left him in the hotel alone! You didn't save him! Forget it, and your husband still wants to chop Lele with an axe! Do your husbands still care about us elders? "

Father Zhang snorted coldly, "Do you think we are all dead, so you dare to bully Lele so unscrupulously? It's a pity that we kindly took you in, a white-eyed wolf like you is nothing!"

Zhang Leyue was also very Buried in Zhang's mother's arms and cried at the occasion, how grieved and aggrieved it would make Zhang's mother feel bad.

The same thing happened too many times. Zhang Zhi had already practiced the ability to turn a deaf ear.

Qin Chi was upset when he listened to these people's words that turned black and white, but when he saw Zhang Zhi's calmness, he didn't pay attention to these people, and he calmed down.

The four Zhang family scolded and scolded for a long time, demoting Zhang Zhi to nothing. But as long as Zhang Zhi ignored them, they would be fine.

After chatting non-stop for half an hour, the Zhang family's mouth was dry. Father Zhang took a sip of tea and finally got to the topic.

With greedy eyes wandering around the big house, Zhang's father said, "Xiaozhi, I won't gossip with you anymore. The 10 million I gave you last time should have been used for shopping, right?"

Zhang Zhi said without changing his face, "It's all in the bank."

"Don't lie to me, Le Yue has already told you that your life is not so good. In such a harsh environment in Luocheng, there is still milk to drink. The clothes are also very clean and tidy, and the car outside doesn't look cheap."

Father Zhang glanced at the living room again, looked at the tea on the table, and felt the cool breeze brought by the air conditioner. No matter what, they had to take away what Zhang Zhi had collected.

"All of your money is given by us. I don't care how much you have left. In short, I have to hand over the remaining money and all materials. If you still have the slightest conscience, don't try to pocket it."

Zhang Zhi lowered his head, took off his glasses and wiped them, a sneer appeared on the corner of his mouth.

Most of the time he was expressionless in front of the Zhang family, and he rarely acted so sarcastically.

Zhang Xu became angry in an instant, with an unbearable expression on his face, "Dad is talking to you, why are you laughing, do you treat elders like this?"

Being hostile to Zhang's family, Zhang Zhi was not worried at all, he raised his legs, He casually put on his glasses again, and looked at the four people on the sofa opposite with a half-smile.

"It was agreed that the company would give it to you and exchange it for me in cash. So soon, you all forgot about it?"

He didn't mention it.

"You still have the nerve to mention the company? Your broken company is not as good as a garbage dump in Luocheng. You're better. You lied to us to buy the company and took the cash. Why the hell was I so stupid in the first place? The little bastard has been lied to!" Father Zhang roared and stood up, grabbed the ashtray on the table and wanted to smash it on Zhang Zhi's head, but Qin Chi took it away.

Qin Chi was still watching the fun, but Zhang's family wanted to do it now, so he couldn't ignore it.

"If you have something to say, if you dare to do it, I will chop you up."

Qin Chi smiled gently, but his eyes were full of ferocity, and a pair of bottomless eyes made Father Zhang feel chills in his heart.

He is the evil ghost who struggled to climb back from the end of the world, killing countless zombies and even living people, with a fierce and cruel ruthlessness all over his body. If the Zhang family goes too far, he will really break the necks of these people.

Up to now, even if you kill someone, you will not be punished by law.

Father Zhang took a step back and fell on the sofa.