Chapter 15 Blue and white porcelain vase

The warehouse is full of debris, and it is rarely taken care of, and there is dust everywhere. When Qin Chi went in, Zhang Zhizheng buried his head in looking through things, and was choked by the dust and coughed again and again.

Qin Chi went to get a mask for Zhang Zhi to put on, and then asked, "Brother Zhi, what are you looking for?"

Zhang Zhi waved the dust floating around, took a breath, and then said, "My dad just now. Call and ask me to send him a vase left by grandpa."

"What does he want the vase for?" Qin Chi asked while helping him find it.

Zhang Zhi thought it was funny, but he also felt endless sadness.

"Grandpa liked to collect antiques during his lifetime, and he also had some family treasures, but after his death, my dad and eldest brother sold those things. Only I still have a blue-and-white porcelain vase hidden here."

"Blue-and-white porcelain vase? That can How much is it worth?" Qin Chi didn't know anything about antiques, and always felt that blue and white porcelain was everywhere, and it should have no collection value.

Zhang Zhi smiled and said, "It's worthless. When they divided up the grandfather's property, they asked an expert to appraise it. The vase is from the late Ming Dynasty. Although it is considered to be a long time ago, the workmanship is not exquisite enough. Even if it is placed in the antique market. It would be good to sell it for a hundred thousand at the auction."

It was because of this that Father Zhang and the others threw the vase to Zhang Zhi, and they exchanged the rest for money and squandered it all. Now, in order to raise 10 million yuan, Zhang Zhi doesn't even want to let go of Zhang Zhi's hundreds of thousands of vases.

Zhang Zhi didn't intend to hand over his grandfather's only relic, but after hearing what Zhang's father said, he suddenly remembered this vase and the time he spent with his grandfather when he was a child. .

The two searched for a while, and Qin Chi finally found a wooden box in the corner of the cabinet.

The wooden box was very dilapidated, and it was almost full of spider webs. When Qin Chi took it out, little spiders crawled everywhere.

Qin Chi dusted off a few egg-sized spiders and cleaned the spider webs. He couldn't help but sigh that he was like an invader who destroyed other people's homes. For these spiders, his actions must have brought irresistible effects to them. huge disaster.

Even if human beings claim to be the strongest on earth, in the face of real disasters, everyone is insignificant, just like these spiders, how many people do not even have the courage to resist, and die miserably like that.

But the last days are also the retribution that human beings should suffer, right?

Qin Chi didn't sigh for a long time, and opened the wooden box again. Sure enough, he saw the blue and white porcelain vase lying on Huang Buri's head.

"Brother Zhi, is that this?"

Zhang Zhi was looking for it on the other side. After hearing it, he came over. When he saw the vase, his eyes were nostalgic. He squatted down gently and took the wooden box over, "Well.

" An inconspicuous blue-and-white porcelain vase, but for Zhang Zhi, it hides an inseparable affection.

In the past, Zhang Zhi used this vase as a substitute for his grandfather. No matter how hard or tired he was, as long as he saw the vase, he would think of the time he experienced with his grandfather when he was a child, so he felt great happiness and gained the courage to work hard to live.

But with the growth of age and the arrival of Qin Chi, Zhang Zhi's heart was occupied by Qin Chi, Qin Chi became his new driving force, supporting him to gain a firm foothold in the society of intrigue, and gradually, this vase was also carefully put it in the warehouse.

When Zhang Zhi saw things and thought about people, his eyes slowly became a little sore. Qin Chi hurried up to comfort his lover when he saw this, and then took him out of the dusty warehouse.

After that, Zhang Zhi went to wash up, while Qin Chi wiped the vase clean with a wet towel.

Because this vase was placed in a box and wrapped in yellow cloth, it was not dusty, but it was left for too long, and it was inevitably a little damp and musty.

Qin Chi wiped it off and put it on the cabinet next to the TV. Zhang Zhi also came over after taking a shower, staring at the vase quietly.

Qin Chi stood beside Zhang Zhi and silently watched Beta's resolute and ordinary face.

In this society with obvious ABO differentiation, Beta is the most mediocre and inconspicuous, its ability is not comparable to the strong and tough Alpha, its appearance and fertility are not comparable to the charming and supple Omega, but it takes into account the strengths of both, and is influenced by pheromone. The influence is not that deep, and it is more suitable for general public work, especially the service industry, which is almost a work environment tailored for Beta.

However, Zhang Zhi relies on his own efforts to become the CEO of a company. He is full of capable Alphas and Betas. He has a lot of praise and wealth that Alphas can't get. Hard work is unimaginable.

If Beta is combined with Alpha, it will become a fertility method, but the pregnancy rate is not high, and if it is not well cared for, it is easy to miscarry. If Beta and Omega are combined, the one who gives birth becomes the latter, and the former assumes the responsibility of being the head of the family.

Without Qin Chi, Zhang Zhi may be more inclined to find an Omega, or even marry a Beta who is equivalent in all aspects, instead of making himself so embarrassed, miscarried and weak, always putting a humble person in front of Qin Chi. attitude.

Thinking of this, Qin Chi felt another burst of grief in his heart. He hugged Zhang Zhi from behind, and was reluctant to let go for a long time.

The two were quietly leaning against each other, enjoying the rare quiet time. Zhang Zhi even leaned his head back in Qin Chi's arms, feeling extremely peaceful.

In his eyes, Qin Chi is just an ignorant child. Whenever Qin Chi is willing to come back, he will open his arms and accept it with tolerance.

The warm time didn't last long, Qin Chi's cell phone suddenly rang, he took it out and saw that it was Lao Yuan calling.

"Brother Zhi, I'll take a call."

"Well."

Seeing Qin Chi go outside to answer the phone, Zhang Zhi reluctantly retracted his gaze.

It is really a very happy thing to be able to accompany Qin Chi to grow up and become a husband smoothly.

Zhang Zhi turned his head to look at the vase, remembering the blessing his grandfather gave him before his death, and his heart was both sour and contented.

Grandpa hopes that he can be happy. Although he has experienced many bad things, the ending always seems to be happy.

The vase was not straightened, Zhang Zhi stretched out his hand to help him, who knew that the soles of the shoes he was wearing had water on the soles, he stepped on the tiles and slipped, and he threw himself towards the TV cabinet.

"Crack—"

A cracking sound came from the living room. Qin Chi turned around and saw Zhang Zhi fell in front of the TV. No matter how old Yuan kept asking "what's wrong", he hung up and went to Zhang Zhi. run.

"Brother Zhi, are you alright?"

Qin Chi's face turned pale, and he rushed to Zhang Zhi's side in three or two steps to help him up.

Zhang Zhi fell hard this time. Not to mention the vase was shattered, his palm was also cut by a piece of porcelain, and blood beads were pouring out.

Qin Chi hurried to get the medicine box again, and quickly treated Zhang Zhi's wound.