Chapter 140 Scam

Zhang Zhi stretched out his hand to help Qin Chi dust off the snowflakes on his head, and said, "In fact, Wang Yang is not bad, he can help the current one to raise the children of his ex, and seeing that Zhao Luo has a good relationship with him, his stepfather is quite Responsible."

"Indeed, he must be commended for this, although Lao Zhao is responsible for Zhao Luo's daily expenses and tuition fees." As

soon as Qin Chi finished speaking, the four of them heard Dai Meijiao's scolding from the room. "Wang Hai, you little bastard, you roasted and ate the last sweet potato in the family, have you considered your brother, me and your father?"

Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi looked at each other.

Wang Hai?

Isn't it Zhao Luo?

Wen Jia and Zhao Fengnian also heard it, and Zhao Fengnian stood up abruptly, staring straight into the glass window.

Zhao Luo jumped up and down with the unbaked sweet potato in his mouth, and was scolded by Dai Meijiao, "You're just like your dead ghost father, you don't do business all day and only know how to brag, and he blows all the cows into the sky. , I was so blind that I married him!"

Zhao Luo hid behind the cupboard, ate the sweet potatoes in two or three, and said sarcastically, "Yeah, my dad is useless, then you go back to Zhao Fengnian! Anyway! He looks at you so guiltily every time, he will definitely be happy to make it up to you."

Dai Meijiao hadn't had enough to eat for a long time, so she couldn't keep up with her physical strength. "Of course, if the old lady really goes back, do you think that the big head will treat the old lady as an ancestor! Why doesn't the old lady leave? It's not for your father and son!"

Zhao Luo jumped to Dai Meijiao's side and took her He pulled it to the sofa and sat down, and said, "That's good, Mom, why don't we go to Zhao Fengnian's place? Didn't he believe me and treat me as his own son? What if we went to beg him? , he certainly won't care about ours, will he?"

The four people outside the window were stunned at the same time. Zhao Fengnian looked at Wen Jia in confusion, but he couldn't say anything after opening his mouth.

In the room, Dai Meijiao hesitated and said, "But what about your father and younger brothers?"

"What are you afraid of, when we go to drain Zhao Fengnian's blood and come back to raise them, won't it be over?" Zhao Luo said happily, " You saw it last time, Zhao Fengnian's group had a good time, the house is so big, there are air conditioners and generators, and more importantly, there is a lot of food! We can pretend to rely on him first, and then take advantage of their absence. , steal the keys and replace them, and don't open the door for them when they come back, so that the house and the materials inside will belong to us?"

Zhang Zhi and Qin Chi outside were both speechless, thinking that this Zhao Luo really has a brain Question, what kind of rogue thinking is this, thinking that you can become the owner of the villa with the key?

Compared to Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi's calmness, Zhao Fengnian was already unable to stand still. If it wasn't for Wen Jia's support, he would definitely have slipped to the ground.

From the words of the mother and son, a fact has been clearly revealed: Zhao Luo is not Zhao Fengnian's own son.

What about his son, where is his son?

The people inside didn't find them, so Dai Meijiao continued to sigh, "Fortunately, for so many years, in order to deceive that big man into paying child support, the old lady has been asking you to pretend to be his son, otherwise, how could this trick him to take the initiative to give you supplies. Come here?"

"You're ashamed to say that his feelings for his son are not that deep at all!" Zhao Luo sat on the sofa, and the fat on his cheeks was shaking because he was so angry, "If he really loves him so much, His son, will he let his son go out to work on such a cold day? And look, how long has he not come to see me? If I were really his son, I would want to kick him to death with both feet. thing!"

Dai Meijiao didn't get used to her son this time, and stabbed Zhao Luo's forehead with her finger, "You're also a bastard! You used so many crystal nuclei to exchange for instant noodles! Now, all the crystal cores in the family are gone, how can I live this day!"

Zhao Luo shouted in disbelief, "You are not the same, take the crystal core to find the little man, and my dad also uses the crystal core to find a woman! Our family is half a pound, so don't talk to anyone!"

"Okay, okay, I won't argue with you, let's quickly think of a way to get something out of the big head, or I'll starve to death!" Dai Meijiao didn't have the strength to quarrel anymore, and she had a huge headache.

Zhao Luo rolled his eyes and smiled, "Mom, otherwise I will pretend to be injured, and you and Dad will carry me to Zhao Fengnian and say that I was injured at work, he must blame himself, maybe I am willing to continue raising us."

Dai Meijiao hesitated and said, "Is this possible?"

"Of course, he loves his son so much, can he ignore his son?" Zhao Luo was very proud of his wit." I pretended to have broken my leg, and you carried me away. If he doesn't care, I will say I don't recognize him and cut off ties with him. Anyway, he is not related to me, not related to me, so it doesn't matter to me if he is sad."

Dai Meijiao thought for a while, "Okay, when your damn dad comes back, I will discuss with him. We must think of a sure-fire way. It's best to force Zhao Fengnian to give us the villa and supplies!

" Little did they know that their conversation was clearly heard by the four people outside the house.

Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi were furious, Zhao Fengnian squatted on the ground, his eyes were out of focus, and he couldn't return to his senses.

Wen Jia was so worried that he squatted down to help him up, but he suddenly stood up and rushed into the ice and snow without looking back.

"Old Zhao!" Qin Chi shouted and wanted to follow, but was stopped by Wen Jia.

"Take Zhang Zhi back, I'll go after him!" Wen Jia rushed towards Zhao Fengnian.

Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi looked at each other, then looked back at the people in the room.

The wind and snow were too heavy, the mother and son didn't hear the movement outside, and they were excitedly discussing how to defraud Zhao Fengnian for supplies.

Qin Chi was very angry. They all knew how much Zhao Fengnian loved and felt guilt for his son. They would know that Zhao Luo was not his son, and he didn't know how sad he was.

"I'll go in and ask, where is the real Zhao Luan." Qin Chi wanted to kick open the window and break into the house, Zhang Zhi gently grabbed his arm.

"When they have discussed it, we will talk about it when we come to the villa."

The houses here are relatively dense and the population is large, and there must be many acquaintances who know Wang Yang and Dai Meijiao. If they make trouble here, they will not have an advantage. And Zhao Fengnian's mood hasn't calmed down yet, so after going back and discussing with everyone, let's see how to get the real Zhao Luo's whereabouts from Dai Meijiao's mouth.

Being stopped by Zhang Zhi, Qin Chi could only hold back his breath first, take Zhang Zhi home, and tell others about it.

At that time, Wen Jia and Zhao Fengnian hadn't gone back. After Lao Yuan and the others heard about it, they were more angry than each other, and they would pick up weapons and beat people on the spot.

Good guy, he has been using the identity of Lao Zhao's son to deceive so many good things from them, but he is still not satisfied. Not so insatiable.

Several Alphas were about to rush out with knives, guns and sticks, but were stopped by Xie Yuze and Qiao An.

"Can you calm down, what's the use of going to them now, and how can you get back the supplies you sent out before?" Xie Yuze reluctantly grabbed Lao Yuan's arm, not allowing him to move.

Lao Yuan blushed with anger, "Then let them succeed like that?"

Xie Yuze sighed, "Fights are not allowed in the base, in such a crowded place, if you want to start, you will only be stopped as a disturbance, or wait for them. When I come to the villa area, I can beat up as much as I want, no one cares."

Zhang Zhi agreed with Xie Yuze, "Xiaochi will sort out the basement, and then drag people to the basement."

"Okay!" Qin Chi immediately Answer the call of your own leaders.

Qiao An also said excitedly, "I will tell the Self-Defense Force here, no matter what you see or hear, don't interfere, everyone can start."

"That's it, wait for them to come." Lao Yuan squeezed his fingers , Mu Zi, Ba Ping and the others had no choice but to put down their swords and guns in regret.

Xie Yumao looked out of the window worriedly, "Old Zhao must be very sad now."

"Yes, what about Lao Zhao?" Mu Zi became nervous, "He won't think about doing stupid things, right?"

"Don't worry, Brother Wen will follow. Okay." Qin Chi said.

Mu Zi's eyes became more and more confused, "Why do I feel that Brother Wen and Lao Zhao are getting too close?"

After he said this, Lao Yuan Baping and Xie Yuzheng, the three straight men, finally realized with hindsight, It seems to be the case.

Qiao An hugged her baby son, the corners of her mouth curved slightly, Xie Yuze lowered her head and drank tea, smiling without saying a word.

Of course, Zhang Zhi, who was the first to know, didn't need to say, even Qin Chi showed an inscrutable smile, thinking that he was not the last to know.

Wen Jia and Zhao Fengnian came back very late. Seeing everyone's worried faces, Zhao Fengnian just smiled bitterly and went back to the room. Wen Jia went to the kitchen to get some food, and followed upstairs, comforting and persuading.

When this happened, everyone didn't know how to persuade them, so they had to wait for Zhao Fengnian to adjust it by himself.

At night, Zhang Zhi told Qin Chi about this, and the two were more worried about where Zhao Fengnian's real son was.

"This matter can only be cross-examined after Lao Zhao's ex-wife arrives. I just don't know if the final result will be accepted by Lao Zhao." Qin Chi put his arms around Zhang Zhi, in a delicate mood.

"At most tomorrow, a few people from the Wang family will come to touch the porcelain. I hope Lao Zhao can calm down." Zhang Zhi understood Zhao Fengnian's mood very well. If it were him, he would probably go crazy.

Everything can only be discussed when the Wang family members come to the door to make trouble tomorrow.

Early the next morning, everyone waited for Wang Yang and Dai Meijiao to bring their three sons to touch porcelain.

Qiao An originally wanted to stay, but unfortunately his son caught a cold, he had to take care of him at home, and Xie Yuze was also called away by the logistics department to help people at the base prepare free lunches.

The logistics department is now on a shift system, and it was Xie Yuze's turn to go. He wanted to take a leave of absence and stay to support Zhao Fengnian, but he couldn't stagger the time.