Chapter 142

When Xie Yumao and Wen Jia were "interrogating" the Wang family, Zhao Fengnian finally got down from the upstairs and walked to the basement after hesitating for a long time.

"Old Zhao?" Zhang Zhi stopped him.

Zhao Fengnian clenched his fists, "That's my son. I have to ask him where he is. Whether it's really dead or what, I, the father, must know if he's still alive."

Mu Zi was worried. Said, "Don't force it if you really can't, Lao Yuan and Brother Wen can ask."

Zhao Fengnian smiled awkwardly and walked to the basement.

Mu Zi looked back, "Brother Zhi, will he be okay?"

"Don't worry, Lao Zhao is an adult, he knows how to adjust himself, and Wen Jia is there to mediate. No matter how bad it is, isn't there still you?" Zhang Zhixiao He rubbed Muzi's head, "Lao Zhao likes you very much. If you spend more time with him and chat with him, he will be happier."

"Okay, although I am Lao Yuan's son, but it depends on Lao Zhao's relationship with him. For my good's sake, I'll just spend more time with him." Having said this, Mu Zi started to be stunned again.

Zhang Zhi looked at him and asked in a low voice, "What are you thinking about?"

"Brother Zhi, you said my parents, why did you throw me away in the first place? It's the end of the world now, are they still alive? Will they be like Lao Zhao is worried about my life and death just like his son?"

Mu Zi was also very disappointed, every time he watched Zhao Fengnian caring about Zhao Luo, he couldn't help but wonder, if his parents hadn't died in the end times, would he miss him so much ? over him?

But it's obviously the one who threw him away, so it's impossible to love him so much, right?

Although old Yuan Wenjia, Zhang Zhiqinchi and others loved him, Mu Zi still felt very sorry. Even if it was just one time, he really wanted to see his parents, and wanted to ask them why they didn't want him in the first place.

Seeing Muzi so sad and sad, Zhang Zhi was also very uncomfortable, so he could only enlighten him in a gentle way, and let Muzi not worry about this matter.

It took a long time for Wen Jia and others to come out of the basement. It is said that Dai Meijiao was unexpectedly stubborn, and she refused to say where the real Zhao Luo had gone. She insisted that Wang Hai was Zhao Fengnian's son.

This woman is not simple. Maybe she thinks that people like Wen Jia and Lao Yuan kill people without blinking an eye. Once she tells Zhao Luo's whereabouts, it will be of no use value, and the family will be silenced.

However, Wen Jia is not in a hurry at this time, just spend it with them slowly. When they were starving in the basement and were on the verge of death, Dai Meijiao would say anything.

Ba Ping was about to make lunch when he heard someone knock on the door.

The person who came was from the Lu family, and he said that Lu Xingzhou invited them over there to discuss something important. Lao Yuan and Qin Chi Wenjia together knew that it was probably because of the space box.

After getting their permission, Qiao An may have already told Lu Xingzhou, so Lu Xingzhou asked them to go there as soon as he was free.

This matter is not particularly important. Lao Yuan and Wen Jia and Qin Chi will just go with the space box. The rest stay at home and don't have to go in the snow.

While cooking, Ba Ping said, "If we can really eliminate all the zombies, the day will surely get better, at least most of the fallen cities can be recovered."

"It's hard to say, there are too many zombies. "Zhang Zhi learned from the radio that at least two-thirds of humans around the world have now become zombies, occupying all cities outside the major bases. Even if these zombies were to be eliminated one by one, it would probably take several years.

Moreover, the city has been damaged so badly that it is not a matter of time and a half to rebuild it. There is also a zombie virus that has spread in the air and water sources that need to be cleaned up.

It will probably take many years to completely end the apocalypse.

Mu Zi leaned on the refrigerator to eat snacks, "It's alright, as long as we can stay together, it's the same wherever we go."

Whether it's living in the base or going to the destroyed rebuilding town, they will always be together and will not be separated.

Ba Ping and Zhang Zhi both laughed.

After lunch, the three of them hadn't come back yet, but Xie Yumao finished work ahead of schedule, rushed back one step ahead, and enjoyed watching the video recorded by Lao Yuan.

"So, have you asked Zhao Luo's whereabouts?" Xie Yuze asked.

"No, Dai Meijiao doesn't talk about life or death." After Mu Zi said angrily, she looked upstairs again.

Zhao Fengnian had been haggard like an old man since yesterday, which made Mu Zi also very worried.

"Forget it, I'll go ask, take care to break through their psychological defenses, and let them spit out the truth." Xie Yuze got up and walked to the basement. Xie Yuzhe was afraid that the Wang family would go crazy and hurt him, so he quickly followed.

Mu Zi looked at Xie Yuze's figure with red heart, "My idol is so handsome, I don't think I'm worthy of him, I must help him find a good family in the future, so as to live up to the entrustment of Xiaoyu Shi."

"Come on. , who asked you, you're a little kid, it's good to take care of yourself." Ba Ping laughed and ruffled his hair.

Several people were waiting for news in the living room. Soon after, Xie Yuze came out with a smile, saying that she had broken through Dai Meijiao's first psychological line of defense, and that she would be able to ask her where the child went to that year at the latest tomorrow.

But even if you know the news, it has been so many years, and you have encountered the most chaotic apocalypse, how can it be so easy to find someone?

Everyone still did not dare to report too much hope, worrying about the child who had a bad fate.

After waiting until the evening, the three Qin Chi came back and said that they had already handed over Lao Yuan's small space box to Lu Xingzhou, and that the bigger one still belonged to them.

Qin Chi sat next to Zhang Zhi, holding Zhang Zhi's hand, "Lu Xingzhou said that as long as a box can fill the vacancy of the 'coffin', the blood-red zombies can be killed, and then the other ordinary zombies can be eliminated one by one. Blood-red zombies are used as bug carriers to spread virus eggs in the future. In a few years, under the combined action of natural weathering and human destruction, all zombies in the world will disappear without a trace."

During this period, as long as the survivors are guaranteed If the corpse does not continue to change, the situation can be controlled.

Xie Yumao had heard something about the space box from Lao Yuan, and he would ask doubtfully, "The gap in that coffin should be bigger, after all, it was blown up? But Lao Yuan's box is so small that it can fill the gap. Is it possible?"

Wen Jia said, "This kind of wood can be integrated with each other. At the beginning, there was a wooden box in Grandpa Zhang Zhi's relic, and after it was integrated with Zhang Zhi's original small box, the space became wider."

Xie Yuze understood. But he was stared at by Mu Zi and Xie Yumao at the same time.

Mu Zi asked curiously, "Idol, Lao Yuan rarely takes out his space box, when have you seen it?"

Lao Yuan, who was drinking tea, sprayed the boss with a sip of water, and Ba Ping's hair was soaked. Grab the spatula and go after the murder buddy.

Xie Yuze said embarrassedly and politely, "I met once by chance."

Both Mu Zi and Xie Yumaru stared blankly.

Qin Chi is also very happy when he thinks that everything is developing in a positive direction.

The reason why the last life and the apocalypse could last so long, and the situation became worse, was probably because Lu Xingzhou and others could not find the space box and could not fill the vacancy of the coffin with wood.

At that time, they didn't know Qiao Ann, so naturally they couldn't find out about it from Qiao Ann's mouth, so there was no turning in the space box, so that they could solve the problem as soon as possible, but they couldn't achieve it until death.

It's really nice to be able to do it all over again.

Qin Chi stared at Zhang Zhi intently, his eyes were surprisingly soft. Zhang Zhi also noticed his gaze and looked back with a smile.

The rest of them were so stimulated by the pink bubbles that the two of them radiated around their bodies, they each made a "cut" and then dispersed.

Qin Chi has already had dinner at Qiao An's house, so he will directly take Zhang Zhi back to his room to rest.

Since the pregnancy, Zhang Zhi has been extremely lethargic. He has been falling asleep on the sofa in the afternoon, and will be sleepy again at night.

He was working so hard, Qin Chi couldn't bear to tire him, even brushing his teeth and washing his face wanted to do it for him, so that he could rest quickly.

As a result, Zhang Zhi was lying on the bed, and before he could close his eyes, he heard Mu Zi's high-pitched scream from downstairs.

"What's wrong?" Zhang Zhi was startled and looked at Qin Chi.

Qin Chi's first reaction was "Zombies are coming in", and his second reaction was that he couldn't scare Zhang Zhi.

"I don't know, I'll go down and have a look, don't move."

He jumped out of bed, grabbed his clothes, and rushed downstairs. Zhao Fengnian and Wen Jia also came out of the same house, and it was a bit awkward to meet each other.

"Don't be afraid, I already know." Qin Chi was very fortunate that he knew about the relationship between the two of them earlier, otherwise he would definitely show a very stupid expression.

Zhao Fengnian was so embarrassed with his toes that he wanted to make up countless reasons why Wen Jia came out of his room so late, but now he doesn't need to say anything.

The three rushed downstairs together, followed by Ba Ping and Zhang Zhi who were many steps slower.

Mu Zi and Xie Yumao stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, looking like they were struck by lightning.

Wen Jia walked over first, "Mu Zi, what happened?"

Mu Zi turned back and said with tears in his eyes, "Wen, Brother Wen, Lao Yuan is impure, he is playing a hooligan to my idol, and they are actually biting each other fiercely. Mouth!"

Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi immediately understood, and so did Zhao Fengnian.

Xie Yumao was so excited that his teeth were chattering, and he roared, "Brother, brother, you, you come out first! Tell me, is that bastard forcing you, if that's the case, I will try my best to follow you. He, die with him!"

Outside the floor-to-ceiling window is the balcony, Xie Yuze slowly opened the window and walked in, followed by Lao Yuan who looked like a cat that stole a fish.

"What is not desperate, brother, you are too exaggerated." Xie Yuze said helplessly.

Mu Zi turned around and threw himself into Zhang Zhi's arms, "Brother Zhi, Lao Yuan, that big idiot, he actually hugged my idol, kissed my idol, and scared me to death!"

Lao Yuan clenched his fists angrily, "I'm just talking about a relationship, there are Isn't that scary!"

Mu Zi cried even more fiercely, holding Zhang Zhi and refused to let go, Qin Chi couldn't even drag him away.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (I still want to find a good partner for my idol, but I didn't expect Laoyuan's stupid donkey to sully the idol, and I still want the idol to be my mother. Brother Zhi, LaoYuan has changed. It's not as pure as before."

Zhang Zhi couldn't help laughing and laughing, although he knew that Mu Zi would have a serious reaction to this matter, but this reaction really made people not know what to do.