Chapter 132 The secret news of the ends of times

The tomb of Damu Snow Mountain was discovered by the Lu family by accident several years ago. At that time, Lu Xingzhou received a secret order from above, asking him to go to Kaicheng to guard the tomb.

In the beginning, the tomb was in the snow and ice on the top of the mountain that would not melt for ten thousand years. When the weather was abnormal and the ice and snow melted, the shape of the tomb was revealed, which caused quite a stir in the upper circles.

Because the Damu Snow Mountain is quite high above sea level, it is the second highest peak in China. It is very difficult for professional mountaineering teams to reach the top of the mountain. How did the ancients transport coffins to such a high snow mountain and build a tomb in a snowstorm?

Also, what is the identity of the owner of the tomb, and why is he buried on the snow-capped mountains?

The orders Lu Xingzhou received at the time were to investigate the tomb chamber and prevent tomb robbers from destroying the tomb chamber.

Lu Xingzhou had no experience in investigating cultural relics, and only sent the army to escort experts to investigate. Later, experts came to the conclusion that the tomb has existed for at least tens of thousands of years, and the identity of the owner of the tomb is even more bizarre, and it is impossible to investigate.

Everything in the tomb is consistent with the ancient civilization, and there are also unknown places. In terms of time, I am afraid that it is farther away than the Xia, Shang and Zhou records recorded in the literature.

In the blood-red coffin in the tomb was a female corpse. The corpse did not rot for ten thousand years as in the legend, but had already become a strange red withered bone. The gender and approximate age at the time of death can only be determined by the shape of the skeleton and genes.

What's more, the tomb should have been discovered by tomb robbers decades or hundreds of years ago. There is a gap in the corner of the coffin. It should be trying to forcibly open the coffin but to no avail. A few pieces of wood were gone.

Just when the experts wanted to investigate further, some of the soldiers in charge of the guards turned into monsters that would bite anyone they saw, killing everyone at the scene. When Lu Xingzhou received the distress signal, he caught up. The scene was like hell on earth. There were corpses and living dead everywhere, which was horrible to see.

Lu Xingzhou led people to clean up the scene and pulled all the bodies to the foot of the mountain for cremation, without leaving a single hair.

All the experts were killed and no further results could be obtained. Lu Xingzhou was also demoted on charges of dereliction of duty and returned to Xizhao City to await further treatment.

He always felt that things would not be so simple, especially the appearance of zombies that only appeared in movies and did not conform to science at all, which made him extremely worried.

He told his father Lu Jianhao about it. Lu Jianhao also felt that natural and man-made disasters had been happening in recent days, and agreed to do his best to start the construction of the base. If something unexpected happened one day later, he would have to deal with it in time.

After that, Lu Xingzhou heard intermittently that several people were sent to the snow-capped mountains to check the situation, but basically a group of people died. Many people didn't even find their bodies, and the scene was full of blood.

If the investigation is too large, it is inevitable that tomb robbers will find out. In the past few years, the progress of the investigation has been slow, but there have been more and more tomb robbers, but in the end, they are all folded on the snow-capped mountains just like the people sent above.

Afterwards, there was really no way to do it, so Lu Xingzhou was allowed to relinquish his merits and continue to be in charge of the Snow Mountain affairs at Kaicheng.

At that time, Qiao Ann was about to give birth, so he left him in Xizhao. Lu Xingzhou was reluctant to bring him to Kaesong. He felt that it was better to take care of himself than to stay in Xizhao. The prime is stable.

Afterwards, Lu Xingzhou did not let the army go to the Xueshan tomb, but contacted Lao Yuan and his group, who were mercenaries, and asked them to go to the tomb to find out the situation.

However, another accident occurred during this period.

"Foreign tomb robbers?" Lao Yuan asked suspiciously, "You mean, before we went, the tomb was really robbed?"

"That's right," Lu Xingzhou nodded and continued, "You should be thankful that the group went first and took the most dangerous things, otherwise you might have turned into zombies now."

Wen Jia put down his chopsticks, "Please be more careful. ."

Ba Ping and Mu Zi, as the parties involved, were also extremely nervous.

Lu Xingzhou continued to explain, and Qin Chi and others also listened carefully.

Lao Yuan and others were lucky. When they went, the contents of the coffin had already been taken away, otherwise how could they sit here and chat with others?

According to Lu Xingzhou, it was a very powerful foreign tomb robbery gang. They had committed countless crimes over the past ten years, but they were never caught.

In the end, the group locked their eyes on the unknown tomb on the Damu Snow Mountain in Kaesong, entered the tomb, and successfully stole the body in the coffin.

"When you said that there was nothing in the coffin, I knew that a tomb robber gang had already succeeded." Recalling the scene at that time, Lu Xingzhou also felt strange, "You have never seen the bones in the coffin, you don't know the ancient How strange the corpse is."

"What kind of strange method?" Qiao Ann didn't hear Lu Xingzhou mention it, and was very curious.

Lu Xingzhou glanced at everyone and continued to talk about the corpse.

Ordinary people's bones are white, but that corpse is different. I don't know if there have been mutations in the history of tens of thousands of years. Its bones are blood red.

It is a kind of red that seeps out from the inside. From a modern perspective, it looks like it has been soaked in red paint. So many experts can't explain this phenomenon, and even say that it is an alien or something. It's absurd. never been confirmed.

Perhaps due to the influence of the corpse, some of the people who went to the cemetery would inexplicably turn into monsters who would bite when they saw them, causing the entire team to fall apart. .

The tomb gang took away the body, but Lao Yuan and his group entered the tomb without any change, so Lu Xingzhou said that they were lucky.

However, the tomb robbers were not so lucky.

Just after Lao Yuan and the others reported the news to Lu Xingzhou, Lu Xingzhou immediately sent people to investigate the suspicious person's movements, and soon found the corpses of the group in a remote village not far from Damu Snow Mountain.

At that time, the group of people should have wanted to drive across the border to escape, but they did not know what happened in the middle, and two died.

The two who died had turned into zombies, biting people everywhere in the village. Lu Xingzhou led the army to quell the riot, and sealed the zombies and sent them to the Kaesong Research Institute.

The rest have fled abroad and require warrants for further action. This period has passed for a long time. Then, the day before the large-scale zombies appeared in Kaesong, he received an order to take people to the tomb to investigate the situation again. As a result, this time, he was separated from Qiao An who was about to give birth, almost yin and yang. interval.

After listening to Lu Xingzhou's words, everyone became more suspicious.

Mu Zi bit his chopsticks and asked, "Then do you know what the red bugs that appeared in the tomb at that time were?"

They had never seen that kind of thing.

Lu Xingzhou took out a crystal nucleus from his trousers pocket, "Do you know what this is?"

Ba Ping rolled his eyes, "Nonsense, crystal nucleus."

"I'm asking, what is it made of."

Everyone was one Leng, what do you mean?

Meeting everyone's puzzled gazes, Lu Xingzhou said again with a smile, "This thing is the crystal dug out from the brains of mutant zombies. Everyone knows this, so I don't need to say more. But, what is this crystal?"

Qiao An blinked . Blinking his eyes, "brain?"

"Smart, you guessed half right." Not stingy in his praise to Qiao Ann, Lu Xingzhou didn't tickle anyone's appetite any more, and said directly, "This is the kind of bug you see, gnawing on it. After eating the human brain."

"What?" Everyone was shocked.

"You can't see it with the naked eye. You need to use a precision instrument to check it." Lu Xingzhou raised the crystal nucleus above his head and put it under the fluorescent lamp to take a look.

No matter how you look at it, with the naked eye, you can only see crystals that are crystal clear and shiny.

But in fact, such a beautiful thing is the combination of human brain and red bug.

According to the information that has been obtained so far, it is known that the dead body fluid itself contains the eggs of this worm. The eggs are so small that they are invisible to the naked eye.

When zombies and living people are in contact with body fluids, the eggs will spread with the body fluids, enter the living body from the wound, and begin to hatch, grow, mate and reproduce at the moment of encountering blood. It can expand and develop, turning into thousands of small worms, and then gather from all over the body to the head, devour most of the brain, and integrate with the blood.

If the worm can't crystallize after eating the brain, the corpse will become a normal zombie. The mutant zombies are formed by crystals, which are more powerful and agile than ordinary zombies, and are difficult to clean up.

The news brought by Lu Xingzhou had a great impact on everyone. After a while, Qin Chi remembered something and asked, "Also, we encountered a blood-red zombie on the road, do you know what it is? something?"

Lu Xingzhou nodded, "You asked very timely. About half a month ago, there was news from the national base that they caught a few blood-red zombies. After the autopsy, they found that the zombies were full of crystals."

From the autopsy results Look, the only difference between blood-red zombies and ordinary zombies is the difference between crystals.

Blood red zombies are more tenacious, and it is difficult to really kill them. In their bodies, everything from bones to flesh to internal organs has been replaced by crystals, and once destroyed, the crystals will immediately turn into liquid and flow away like blood, so if the whole process is not recorded in the research room, it is difficult to find at all.

At present, the number of this bug is increasing all over the world, not only in humans, but also in some animals.

"A few months ago, when Linglan City organized an evacuation mission, it was blocked by a mutant octopus and suffered heavy losses."

"What mutant octopus?" Lao Yuan suddenly remembered that one night, the fighter they saw was shadowed by a dark shadow. Rolling away picture.

Lu Xingzhou's next words also confirmed his conjecture, "At present, in addition to humans, orangutans and octopuses have also begun to mutate and become zombies. There is a mutant octopus in Linglan City. A fighter jet was destroyed. In the end, the mutant octopus was trapped in the urban area by fire, and incendiary bombs were dropped. It took three days and three nights to burn it to death."