Chapter 23 Leaving home

Faced with the increasingly tense situation, local officials will only hold banners to appeal to all parties not to be nervous, and instruct the general public not to be singled out before the investigation comes to a conclusion, not to go out after 8 pm, and to go to sparsely populated places.

No matter how the citizens pressed, the officials didn't say a word, and refused to give the truth.

Qin Chi thought that the above should have known about the existence of "zombies", but he still felt that he could control the situation before it became a big problem, and wanted to stabilize the people's hearts and try to stabilize the society.

In his previous life, Qin Chi trusted these people, but after experiencing it personally, he was only helpless.

During this period of time, I am afraid that no one can guess what a huge catastrophe this is for human beings. Until the fifth year of the apocalypse, when he died, the apocalypse was still not over.

Qin Chi continued to browse the web and saw more social news, and his anxiety was also expanding.

Things in society are not over yet. Several small earthquakes broke out in the Luocheng area.

Luocheng is not in the earthquake zone. The last time an earthquake of magnitude 4 or higher occurred can be traced back to hundreds of years ago.

In addition to the earthquake, there were always lightning and thunder at night, and torrential rain poured down. While storms are normal in this season, it's hard to avoid panic when linking all the recent events.

Natural and man-made disasters broke out at the same time as the society. Many people were saying that the end of the world was coming, so they frantically bought and hoarded supplies. The shelves of the largest shopping mall near Qinchi's house were almost emptied, and the staff couldn't get the goods in time.

The words "Doomsday" are like the most vicious curse, appearing on the homepages of major forums, causing panic in the whole society.

While Qin Chi sighed that he was fortunate to be one step ahead, he admired Zhang Zhi's observation ability.

Zhang Zhi seemed to have made preparations as early as half a month ago. He called important officials in Luocheng, invited people to dinner, and donated several million to charitable organizations, receiving local recognition.

According to Zhang Zhi's behavior and previous life experience, Qin Chi guessed that he should have a good relationship with the important people and try to get help to escape the predicament at the beginning of the turmoil. In the previous life, Qin Chi and Zhang Leyue did rely on Zhang Zhi's connections to save their lives.

Zhang Zhi came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, and went to bed after taking the medicine, and was pulled into his arms by Qin Chi.

"Brother Zhi, is your waist still hurting recently?"

Zhang Zhi shook his head, "It's fine to take medicine."

As a Beta with a low fertility rate, the damage to the body after a miscarriage is extremely serious. . This time Zhang Zhi had a miscarriage. Even if Qin Chi took good care of him, he would still get dizzy and low back pain from time to time, and his spirits would be low.

The closer to the end of the world, the more flustered Qin Chi became. No matter what he did, he couldn't concentrate. Only when Zhang Zhi was by his side and hugged tightly by him could he calm down a little.

Sufficient supplies have been prepared, Lao Yuan and the others are also in Luocheng, and their resources and combat power have been perfected.

Feeling distressed and guilty, Qin Chi hugged Zhang Zhi and whispered, "Then we will go to the hospital tomorrow and ask the doctor to examine you. If there is no major problem, we will go on a trip."

Travel?

What kind of travel needs to be filled with urgently needed supplies in the car, and even firearms are ready?

Zhang Zhi knew that Qin Chi had something to hide from him, but he didn't ask, and nodded and agreed to leave Luocheng.

Qin Chi put his arms around him and chatted with him absentmindedly, but he was thinking about where to flee tomorrow.

At the beginning of the apocalypse, no corner of the world was safe, the base was not established quickly, and they had nowhere to escape. But in comparison, Luocheng was more severely affected than other places. Qin Chi discussed with Lao Yuan and planned to leave Luocheng tomorrow afternoon, at least to a less populated place, so that he would not be besieged by zombies.

Of course, Qin Chi didn't tell Lao Yuan the truth. He only said that Luocheng is becoming more and more unsafe. It is better to go to Kaesong. There are troops stationed in Kaesong. If there is an emergency, Kaesong must be safer than Luocheng.

In fact, in the previous life, Kaicheng, like Luocheng, belonged to the first batch of fallen areas, and it has not been recovered in the later period. No one knows what the situation in the city is. The reason why Qin Chi made such a request was that he wanted to leave Luocheng as soon as possible.

The medicine Zhang Zhi took had a sleeping component, and he fell asleep in Qin Chi's arms soon after. Qin Chi sat up again, turned on the computer, and brought up the satellite map, remembering the location of the gas station near Luocheng in his mind.

They are relatively well prepared for other materials, but fuel is not easy to store. Fuel takes up too much space and is not easy to store. The fuel consumption of the two cars and generators is high, especially Lao Yuan's heavy-duty RV, which can't run without fuel, and no matter how much fuel is prepared, it will soon be will be consumed.

When leaving Luocheng, Qin Chi and Lao Yuan would hoard as much fuel as possible, but this amount of fuel would not last long and could only be dealt with temporarily.

After that, Qin Chi downloaded the satellite map to his mobile phone and computer, and then he turned off the lights and rested with Zhang Zhi.

It rained heavily at night, and the water on the slightly lower road area was almost flooded to the waist, but it was a hot day after dawn, and the temperature reached 40 ℃, and people were about to bake.

This unusual weather is even more terrifying.

Early in the morning, while Zhang Zhi was still eating breakfast, Qin Chi ran upstairs and downstairs to make sure there was nothing missing, and after sorting the materials in the car, he stood in the garden and looked up at his small villa. Abandon.

This is the place where he and Zhang Zhi have lived together for several years, and every tree and tree is etched in their hearts without paying attention, but after today, they will completely abandon this place and may never come back.

Until they find a base where people can live with peace of mind, they will live a life of trepidation and fear, and it is possible to be a little careless...

Anyway, since God has given him a chance to atone for his sins, he should take good care of it and follow up with him. Zhang Zhi returned Yuan Lao Yuan and the others to live together.

Before going out, Qin Chi took off the storage box hanging around his neck and put it on Zhang Zhi.

Zhang Zhi didn't know the existence of this thing yet, but just seeing Qin Chi's solemn expression, he couldn't figure out its origin.

"What is this?" He picked up the storage box and looked at it. At first glance, he thought it looked like a handmade keychain, but he didn't think Qin Chi would be interested in such ordinary crafts.

Qin Chi didn't say much, just instructed him to put it on, never lose it, and then turned around to lock the door.

"Aren't you coming back?" Zhang Zhi asked suddenly and thoughtlessly.

Qin Chi paused and locked the electronic lock with a click.

"Well, after coming out of the hospital, we will go straight out of the city, Lao Yuan and the others will wait for us at the gate of the city in another car."

Zhang Zhi didn't ask any further, just said softly, "I will accompany you wherever you go. ."

Qin Chi endured for a long time, and this would finally make his eyes sore.

Even if it is such an inexplicable behavior, Zhang Zhi is willing to condone it and give all his trust. In his previous life, why was he dissatisfied with Zhang Zhi, and how stupid was it to let such a good person end up in such a tragic end?