Chapter 26 Out of town

The commotion at the hospital continued, and many people were screaming and crying, but this situation only lasted for a few tens of seconds. A group of black cars drove to the hospital, and many armed men in black with live ammunition got out of the car. He jumped down and shot at the hospital. In an instant, there was a corpse lying at the gate of the hospital, and the people on the side of the road screamed and ran in all directions.

The hospital was in a mess, but because it was not in the downtown area, there was no crazy commotion, but the cars on the road were blocked, and the people in black didn't feel any sense of passers-by, so they only turned full fire on the hospital. Shooting, and soon the corpses were all over the field and blood flowed into rivers, and the people inside did not dare to come out again.

Not only Zhang Zhi, but Qin Chi, who saw this scene in the rearview mirror, widened his eyes in disbelief.

Is this... crazy?

Now that the social order has not collapsed, it is really hard for them to imagine that such a terrible scene would appear in this peaceful city known for its good law and order.

It was also the first time Qin Chi had encountered such a situation. He clearly remembered that the end of the world would come in three days. Before that, there had never been such a riot in society, and there were those unidentified men in black just now. , in the end what is the origin?

Everything that happened now deviates from what Qin Chi has experienced, so he didn't dare to relax, and just wanted to take Zhang Zhi away from this ghost place as soon as possible.

The car drove quickly to the street. It was still very peaceful here. No one knew what terrible things happened not far from them before. Even if they heard the gunshots, they would not take it seriously. Setting off firecrackers.

Zhang Zhi quickly turned on his mobile phone to contact a few well-known dignitaries, but none of the calls actually got through.

In the scorching hot weather, the riot just now was even more disturbing.

After a while, Zhang Zhicai asked calmly, "You already expected this kind of thing to happen?"

Qin Chi concentrated on driving and didn't answer directly, "Lao Yuan and the others have heard a lot of rumors, so it's always right to plan ahead."

Zhang Zhi rubbed his eyebrows, thinking quickly about how to take Qin Chi out of danger.

However, according to the current situation, it seems that Qin Chi is protecting him, and he has become a dispensable burden.

"Brother Zhi, don't think about it." Qin Chi suddenly reached out and intertwined his fingers with Zhang Zhi, still reluctant to let go.

In this chaotic and collapsing society, only Zhang Zhi is his most constant concern. No matter what, he must live with Zhang Zhi.

Qin Chi didn't dare to delay any longer, and immediately drove to the Ximen gas station. They had to meet with Lao Yuan and his gang as soon as possible and go out of the city together, so that they could take care of them together.

The temperature outside the car is getting higher and higher, and the asphalt roads have been sunburned. There are not many people walking outside under the scorching sun, but there are still a lot of vehicles. They all took their families and fled to the city gate. They probably heard some wind. Like Qin Chi, he wanted to escape from the city.

Due to the sudden power outage in the city, the traffic lights are no longer available, and the traffic police at all major intersections rely on traffic police to direct traffic, but the traffic has been paralyzed due to the huge traffic flow.

Usually there are a lot of vehicles on this section of the road, and it is even more congested during the rush hour. With no traffic lights, traffic jams are almost normal.

The atmosphere in the car was a little dignified, Zhang Zhi turned on the car radio, and while relaxing the atmosphere, he also listened to what was going on in the city.

"...It is reported that at 1:37 in the morning, there was a sudden riot in a prison, four prison guards were killed, and sixteen prisoners fled. At present..."

Zhang Zhi didn't want to hear such sad news, and switched to next.

"...At 10:54 in the morning, a group of armed rioters poured into the city hospital, opened fire and killed 25 people, occupied the hospital and took hostages, saying..."

Zhang Zhi turned off the radio and turned his head. Looking at Qin Chi, "What do you think?" Qin Chi behaved much calmer

than he thought, and answered lightly, "It has nothing to do with us, Brother Zhi, we can just leave."

What is about to happen is doomed that they can't help anyone. Even if they say "the end of the world is coming", they will be excluded and slandered by most people as lunatics.

For now, although there is little information, he has been able to link the two news on the radio together.

The men in black they encountered were the ones who escaped from the prison. As for why the other party chose the hospital to start, it was probably because they needed medical supplies, and they would snatch other resources later. They were people who responded very quickly.

Qin Chi remembered that a certain base builder he had heard of in his previous life was the boss of the gang. Those people were ruthless and ruthless.

Although this kind of mischief can survive in the early stage of the apocalypse, but there is no reliable confidant.

And it seems that there are already infected people in the hospital. It is not wise for those people to occupy the hospital. Even if they can escape after shopping, the loss will be extremely heavy.

Without thinking about those people, Qin Chi concentrated on driving and just wanted to leave Luocheng as soon as possible.

The current situation is slightly different from the previous life. Qin Chi didn't know whether it was because of the butterfly effect caused by his rebirth, or whether there was already a large-scale riot today in the previous life, and he was all focused on Zhang Leyue and didn't notice it.

If it was the latter, even if he didn't find out, Zhang Zhi should be prepared.

In Qin Chi's memory, although there were signs of the end of the world, most people didn't realize it, and the real outbreak was in the evening three days later.

At that time, after the sun went down, hordes of zombies came out from dark corners to attack passers-by, and soon the whole city was covered with corpses, and the word "end times" really appeared in the public eye.

Soon, people will find out that those zombies are missing people who have appeared in the news, or relatives and friends they have not seen for a long time, whether they know it or not, they show their sharp teeth, bite their throats and tear them apart. their bodies.

Thinking of this, Qin Chi shuddered, and quickly said to Zhang Zhi, "Brother Zhi, put on the jacket."

Zhang Zhi didn't know why, but he still put on the jacket according to his words.

There is air conditioning in the car, even if it is a high temperature day above 40 ℃ outside, wearing a jacket will not feel hot.

This kind of jacket specially customized by Qin Chi is very tear-resistant. If there is an emergency, the zombies will not be able to tear the clothes open for a while, so that it will not cause damage to the human body.

In the early days of the apocalypse, the "virus" in the dead body will not cause human infection due to hand contact, which means that if the injured person is only scratched, the injured person will not become a zombie. Only through the act of "biting" will it lead to Zombie the wounded.