Chapter 35 Gas station

Zhang Zhi's throat was slightly astringent, and he forced himself to change the subject, "Are you hungry, I'll have hot milk in the morning?"

"Okay, you're going to cook, I'll clean up the carriage."

The bed in the carriage hasn't been adjusted back to the seat state, what's the blanket? All have to be put in the luggage locker.

Zhang Zhi boiled milk in a rice cooker, then took out the quick-frozen fritters, fried them in a pan on the induction cooker, and served them with milk.

The two big men have a big appetite, especially Qin Chi, who consumes a lot of energy and needs a lot of energy. He can drink two boxes of milk and eat four or five fried dough sticks.

Zhang Zhi didn't sleep all night. After breakfast, he lay down on the seat for a while, while Qin Chi contacted Lao Yuan and the others.

"Lao Yuan, where have you been?" Qin Chi kept his voice low because Zhang Zhi was resting.

Lao Yuan was very noisy, and there were chirps on his phone, so Qin Chi couldn't quite hear what he said.

After a while, the person who answered the phone was replaced by Wen Jia, and the man's calm voice came from the phone, much clearer than Lao Yuan's.

"Xiao Qin, we have integrated information from all parties, please listen carefully."

"Brother Xingwen, you say." Qin Chi straightened his back and looked solemn.

"Ximen has been completely occupied by gangsters and zombies. It sounds like you want to give up and take back Ximen. First, send the survivors out through the other three exits, and then take care of Ximen." On

a distant street, In the RV, Wen Jia paused, changed his hand to hold the mobile phone, and then said: "The current situation is that the top uses the whole city's forces to send away the people near the city gates, and the people who are far away from the exit. There is no time to take care of it, so we have to figure out a way to pass by ourselves."

Wen Jia's idea coincides with Zhang Zhi's, but the problem is that without military escort, even if they have guns and ammunition, it is extremely difficult for them to pass through the completely occupied urban area and go to other exits.

The number of people is too small, and there are no heavy weapons, so rushing to the urban area is basically equivalent to dying.

Qin Chi's head was loud. Anyway, he was also a reborn person. He didn't expect things to be so unpredictable. So far, it seems that every decision is wrong.

Wen Jia didn't know what Qin Chi was anxious about, and said to himself, "Lao Yuan and I are going to go through the South Gate. We have planned a route, and we will send it to your mobile phone. After our calculations, this route should have the fewest zombies. The one with the most supply points along the way is the safest one, and the same goes from yours." The

so-called supply points are mainly gas stations, not to mention Lao Yuan and the others, even Qin Chi himself is worried about gasoline.

If it weren't for the lack of space, he would have prepared more fuel, and those in the space now dare not use it. If you can't get the fuel in the early days of the apocalypse, it will be more difficult for the world to become chaotic in the future.

A few seconds after hanging up the phone, Wen Jia sent the route map, Qin Chi memorized the route by heart, and then drove to the main road.

After these few days of chaotic times, presumably the entire Luo City and the whole world already know how incredible things are happening here. But such an important place in Luocheng has not been rescued by outsiders after so many days. It can be seen that this place has either been abandoned, or other places are too busy to support themselves.

The world is gradually decaying.

No, only humans are truly rotten.

Zhang Zhi was sleeping, and the car was so quiet that Qin Chi turned on the car radio. The female anchor who used to have a gentle and sweet voice was replaced by a man with a rough voice, and broadcast the news of the city in real time to the people who were still alive in a sad and sad tone.

Up to now, hiding and tucking it will only cause more people to die.

The total population of Luocheng is more than 30 million. According to preliminary estimates, more than 4 million people have been killed or confirmed to be infected, and more than 2 million people are missing. Only hundreds of thousands of people who have escaped the city without carrying the zombie virus have been tested. The remaining population is still struggling in Luocheng, waiting for rescue.

As one of more than 20 million insignificant humans, Qin Chi could only drive an off-road vehicle and take Zhang Zhi to the place planned by Wen Jia, hoping to get the hope of survival.

The road planned by Wen Jia and Lao Yuan avoided the densely populated towns. It was full of trails between the suburbs, and it was also very close to the gas station. This can reduce the chance of being besieged by zombies, and there are also large factories, supermarkets, schools and other places along the way for people to stay.

When it was almost noon, Zhang Zhicai woke up, and then changed him to drive, allowing Qin Chi to rest.

At this moment, they had already driven to the main road, and there were many vehicles speeding by intermittently, but they did not see the shadow of the zombies.

Where did those things suddenly erupt from?

The weather was still hot, and the temperature was already as high as 40 degrees Celsius. If there was no air conditioner in the car, the two of them would have been unable to hold on.

Zhang Zhi drove very slowly, so he had to keep an eye on the surrounding trends and follow the map to find the gas station. If you don't add fuel to the car, the car won't run anymore.

In front is an undeveloped wasteland, and a gas station can be seen in the distance. Zhang Zhi didn't dare to relax his vigilance, and drove the car carefully close to it.

After waiting, he realized that there were already many people rushing to refuel at the gas station. Because they are afraid of running out of gasoline and don't need to give money, these people can't wait to fill the car with gasoline everywhere, which will naturally cause other people to be dissatisfied.

The scene quickly became extremely chaotic. Several big men were fighting each other. The children in the family cried when they saw the adults fighting. It seemed hard to imagine why the usually calm and gentle father suddenly became so rude and crazy.

In extreme situations, people can give up any moral demeanor.

Several strong people scuffled together, and the staff in uniform could not stop it. Some short and weak people wanted to take advantage of the snipe and mussels to fight, and the fisherman profited. They bravely carried a mineral water bucket and went to pick up gasoline. But he was quickly kicked aside.

This place is like a microcosm of today's society. For the sake of a little gasoline, you can beat your head and blood. Where the situation is more serious, I don't know what the chaos has become.

Zhang Zhi hid the guns and knives on his body and drove close to the gas station.

Boom -

There was a sudden thunderous sound in the sky, followed by purple thunder and lightning shuttled through the clouds, tearing apart the silent sky.

The people who were arguing were also startled and looked up at the sky. In the car, Qin Chi also woke up suddenly, looking at the dark sky that became almost like the middle of the night like everyone else.

It will be noon, and the sky is too abnormal.

The strange situation only made people calm down for a moment, and then the more frantic oil grabbing operation started vigorously. Seeing that Zhang Zhi also seemed to want to go for gas, Qin Chi checked the map and pointed to a small gas station, "Brother Zhi, let's go here."

Zhang Zhi took a look, "It will take half an hour to drive there."

"Let's go here . How long can the car last?"

"Almost half an hour."

Qin Chi nodded, "Let's go there. There is a village primary school near the gas station. If it rains at night, we will go to the school for the night."

Looking at the sky, it is very unsafe for them to drive and sleep in the wild, fearing that the rain is about to pour. If you can't refuel at the gas station in that place, you can only rely on the storage box to make up for it, and you will have a chance to make up later.

Zhang Zhi glanced at the noisy gas station and turned around as Qin Chi said.

The sky was thundering with lightning, and the twilight was gloomy, as if the sky was about to collapse in the next second.

Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi didn't talk much along the way, and their hearts were heavy.

Not only did they fail to rendezvous with Lao Yuan's group, they were also trapped in the city and couldn't get out. Although I heard from the radio that most of the people infected with the zombie virus are still besieged by the army in the city center, there are still a small number of people wandering in the suburbs and other places without the protection of the army, and some of them do not know they have been infected, and they may be infected at any time. Zombies are running for their lives, and danger is looming.

However, when they thought that there were still a lot of daily necessities and food weapons in the space, the two felt that they still depended on it, and there was nothing to be afraid of.

With the help of the navigation map, the two arrived at the gas station smoothly.

The gas station looked decayed, with no one around, except for a not-so-bright light that flickered intermittently on the wall post, making it even more eerie.

Qin Chi also pinned the knife and gun to his waist for easy access. He put on his jacket and trousers, changed into hiking boots, and drove the car into the gas station in full armor.

"Brother Zhi, I turned on the monitor, and it can show any movement within ten meters. You can watch it for me, and call me if I have something."

Qin Chi said that he was about to get out of the car, and Zhang Zhi also put on his jacket and opened the door.

"I'll go with you."

Qin Chi hurriedly stopped him, "Brother Zhi, don't go down."

"Two people are always safer than one person." Zhang Zhi picked up the gun and would never let Qin Chi take risks alone.

Qin Chi also knew how stubborn Zhang Zhi was in this regard, so he had to get out of the car quickly and took the oil gun to refuel the off-road vehicle.

Zhang Zhishou was beside Qin Chi, his gun was aimed at the dark night, and he didn't dare to relax even a little bit.

He always felt that there was something weird and inexplicably gloomy around here. Maybe something terrifying would come out of the night and attack the two of them in the next second.

The staff at the gas station didn't know where they were going. Have they all fled?

Zhang Zhi held a gun and glanced at the display screen in the car from time to time.

The gas station was silent, except for the occasional thunder in the sky, there was no sound at all.

A gust of wind swept through, and Zhang Zhi suddenly felt horrified, and goosebumps appeared on his arms. There was still nothing around, Zhang Zhi turned his head and glanced at the display screen again, his breath suddenly stagnated, and he

growled, "Xiao Chi, hurry up!"

With one shot, the bullet swept out quickly and wiped away from a body.

The walking corpse without thoughts and feelings only swayed, and then continued to stagger, leaving a pool of blood-colored traces on the ground with its twisted limbs.

It finally walked out of the darkness into the area where the lights illuminated, allowing Zhang Zhi and Qin Chi to see its true colors.

Dead eyes as white as fish's eyes, rotting cheeks with half of their flesh bitten off, and sticky blue-purple corpse water that kept coming out of his mouth, Zhang Zhi was stunned by this terrifying sight, and he couldn't immediately open the second one. gun.