Chapter 110 Containers

Thinking of that scene, Zhang Zhi felt chilled, "It's already this age, how can there still be that kind of feudal and ignorant thinking?"

"So, my dad is also, it's not easy to let them drown my brother. Save both of our brothers." Xie Yumao sighed, "My grandmother and uncle died early, and my grandfather married a wife and gave birth to a lot of children. My father was alone without his stepmother. Seeing the younger siblings, it is not easy to pull the two of us together over the years."

"He is good at everything, but he is too stupid and filial, too delusional to get the attention of his family, and would rather aggrieve himself to satisfy his relatives first. request." Xie Yuze woke up at some point, sat up and leaned against the sofa cushion.

Mu Zi shouted in surprise, "Idol, you finally woke up!"

Xie Yuze smiled weakly, "Thank you for saving me, I accidentally stepped on the air and almost drowned. It's too embarrassing."

Lao Yuan snorted, did not speak.

Seeing that his brother was fine, Xie Yumao was relieved a lot, and continued, "This kind of thing has happened countless times on the way to escape. My brother and I wanted to take my father away from them several times, and we went our separate ways, but my father was reluctant to let Grandpa go. Don't want to go with us."

Having suffered a lot of grievances from relatives, Xie Yuze had an accident tonight, which made Xie Yuzhao decide to split up with relatives no matter what, and no longer act like a doughnut. rub.

The brothers quickly said goodbye and left, and Mu Zi looked at their backs and felt worried.

Lao Yuan took a sip of hot tea and said, "Their strange relatives are not fuel-efficient lamps, and they have such a filial father. Anyway, I don't think this matter can be solved."

Mu Zi wanted to follow up and have a look . , I was worried that it was so late that the group of people hid outside to take revenge during the day, so I had to endure and go to inquire about the situation tomorrow.

Wen Jia had already gone downstairs and talked about another matter, "The gang members will definitely move at night during the day, everyone should be careful and don't sleep too hard."

Zhang Zhi said, "I will keep watch with Xiao Qiao at night, you first Sleep at ease, we'll call someone immediately if something happens."

Qin Chi held Zhang Zhi's hand, "Brother Zhi, I'll go to sleep first."

Zhang Zhi smiled and pinched it in his hand, "Go to sleep, don't kick the quilt at night." The

people next to him couldn't see the couple showing their affection, and after cutting it, they dispersed.

Late at night, when everyone else was fast asleep, Zhang Zhi sat in the living room wiping the submachine gun. Opposite him was Joan, also holding a small pistol, but he didn't dare to touch it if he wanted to.

"My husband also has a gun. I asked him to teach me how to use it before, but he said it's easy to get off the hook and won't let me touch it." When talking about getting along with her husband, Joan was both sweet and melancholy, "I really want him to meet our baby. , he has been looking forward to the birth of the baby."

Because it is the crystallization of the love of two people, he loves it more than anyone else.

Zhang Zhi understands Qiao An's feelings very well. If he and Qin Chi are separated, he doesn't know how much he will miss each other in this world.

"It didn't matter before, but now it's better to practice guns, at least for self-defense."

Qiao Ann nodded, "Mr. Wen taught me how to shoot in the backyard today." He can do it simply, but he is very poor at aiming, and more practise.

Even an Omega can't rely entirely on others, not to mention that as a father, he still has a few months old son to protect.

The two of them were thinking about their own thoughts. Not long after, Zhang Zhi suddenly heard a very subtle noise outside.

There was no wind at night, all sounds were silent, and any sound could be easily heard in the house.

The lights in the house were turned off, the lights in the yard were blown out, and it was dark everywhere. But with night vision goggles, Zhang Zhi could easily see a few people approaching quietly in the yard.

This group of people kills without blinking an eye.

Having practiced for so long in the apocalypse, although living under the protection of Qin Chi, Zhang Zhi never softened his heart when it was time to be ruthless.

The gun was aimed at the person walking in front, and Zhang Zhi pulled the trigger.

The sound of bullets cut through the quiet night sky, and the man who was shot fell to the ground. Seeing this, the others could only leave one after another, daring not to push through.

Looking at the corpse in the yard, Zhang Zhi frowned. He wanted to go out and drag the corpse away, but he was worried that the group of people were still hiding outside waiting for an opportunity, so he could only wait until tomorrow.

Qiao Ann looked terrified next to him, and he waited until Zhang Zhi couldn't stop him, and he came back to fill the gun.

Fortunately, there is currently no room for him as a novice.

After a good night's sleep, Qin Chi woke up first in the morning, dragged the corpse out of the yard to dispose of it by himself, and then came back to do psychological counseling to Zhang Zhi.

After all, it was the first time to kill someone, and he was worried that Zhang Zhi would leave a psychological shadow, but Zhang Zhi adapted very well and was not as depressed as he imagined.

The others also got up one after another, and Mu Zi couldn't wait to go to the next door to have a look, and Lao Yuan followed.

Wen Jia looked at the sky and said, "The rain has stopped, let's go on our way."

Looking through the binoculars, many people who were resting in the village had already set off.

Qin Chi wanted to stay, "Is Lao Zhao in good health?"

Zhao Fengnian was basically resting upstairs these days, and they rarely saw anyone.

"It's not good, but find a base and let a professional doctor see it is the safest." After all, they are not professionals. If they don't handle it well, causing sequelae to Zhao Fengnian, Wen Jia will regret it for the rest of his life.

"In two more days, haven't the things next door been dealt with?" Qin Chi knew that there would be a second round of heavy rain soon, and that would be the truly desperate flood. At this time, he was undoubtedly courting death.

Qin Chi said so, and Wen Jia had to agree.

Upstairs, Zhang Zhi used binoculars to observe the surrounding situation, and then said to Ba Ping, "I saw an overturned truck in the woods to the west. I wonder if there will be supplies."

Ba Ping put down the chicken feet with pickled pepper and took it. The binoculars also looked at it, "It's not far, but it's not easy to get there."

The truck should have been swept to the bottom by the flood, and it was put on the shoal after the flood subsided. If you want to go next to the truck, you have to cross a piece of water. Although many people in the team can swim, it is dangerous if there are zombies in the water, or if there is any undercurrent.

In case there are no supplies in the truck, or it is all wetted by the flood and cannot be used, is it not a waste of time?

In fact, Zhang Zhi didn't want supplies, he just liked the containers on the truck. He'd always wanted such a container and always thought it would be useful.

"If you really want to know if there's anything in it, Brother Ba will run for you. It's okay to be idle anyway." Ba Ping put down the binoculars and went to look for a life jacket.

I really wanted to go and have a look, Zhang Zhi went downstairs to find Qin Chi, and after talking to him, Qin Chi agreed to accompany him to have a look. Wen Jia wanted to go together after hearing that, and Ba Ping wanted to go too, but he had to stay alone at home to protect Zhao Fengnian and Qiao An.

The other three put on life jackets, prepared the kayaks from next door, and headed west to the woods together.

Along the way, he encountered several zombies, and Wen Jia chopped off his head with a knife. Now, about fighting zombies, they can't be more skilled. As long as the ones they encounter are not mutant zombies, Zhang Zhi can kill a few of them at will.

Zombies continue to evolve under the action of viruses, but the surviving humans will not stagnate.

When they got to the woods, the three walked around the truck a few times.

This should be a military truck. It was probably separated from the troops transporting supplies in the rainstorm, and was swept away by the flood. The driver was either rescued or turned into a zombie in the water.

Wen Jia climbed into the cab and saw that all functions were out of control, the car was considered useless.

"Unfortunately." Wen Jia whispered.

Military trucks have better performance than ordinary trucks. If this one can be used, it is better to put it in the space for backup.

Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi split the door of the truck container and climbed in.

The door of the car was locked before, and the supplies inside were not swept away by the flood, but most of it was flooded. Many grains, rice and noodles were uneatable, and only some daily necessities could be found.

"Xiaochi, see if this container can be dismantled. If it can be dismantled, search the container."

"Got it." Qin Chi looked at the four corners of the car wall, then went outside to look around twice, and came back to reply, " If it can be dismantled, you come down first, and Brother Wen and I will dismantle it."

Zhang Zhi jumped out of the car with Qin Chi's help, and then called Wen Jia to help dismantle the container together.

This container is very large, about eight or nine meters long, two or three meters high, and about the same width. It is mainly made of steel plates, and its weight is not light. After it was removed from the truck, it had to be placed directly in the space. If it was lifted, the three of them would not be able to lift it.

This big guy takes up a little space, but fortunately their space is large enough to meet Zhang Zhi's requirements.

After the container was taken away, the three went home.

After the meeting, Lao Yuan and Mu Zi came back and said that there was a lot of trouble next door. The Xie Yuzhao brothers wanted to split up, but their father refused to live or die, and he had to sever the father-son relationship with the two brothers. Other relatives also bluntly said that the two had no conscience, and they scolded all kinds of curse words.

This time, Xie Yumao was determined not to serve the ancestors, and he had to split up the family regardless of his father's dissuasion. He didn't need any supplies at home, so he moved away with his younger brother. Lao Yuan also helped them find a new shelter that wasn't flooded. It was not far away, the terrain was higher than both of them, but the house was relatively small.

Then Mu Zi brought some food and daily necessities from the house to the brothers. In the afternoon, they saw the two brothers walking out, and it was not until the evening that they drove a tattered tractor that took three breaks after walking back. There are a lot of fish in the car.

Although this is the result in the end, being able to break away from that home full of strange flowers is considered a new life.

Afterwards, Qin Chi and Wen Jia rode their motorcycles around and saw that the gang who came to provoke the trouble had left. They probably wanted to go to other places to make a living while the rain stopped.

Anyway, as long as those people aren't in the same place as them, it's much safer.

Heavy rain began to rain again at night, which was even more terrifying than the first day. After two hours, the water had flooded to the edge of the courtyard. Even if the terrain was so high, it was a little dangerous.