Chapter 65 Century union

Ba Ping was still not satisfied, but he could understand Qin Chi's explanation.

"Then you guys come back early, and brother promises to give you a big meal!"

"Thank you, brother, I want to eat cola chicken wings!" Mu Zi was instantly excited.

"Then you have to bring Coke back first." It is difficult for

a clever woman to cook without rice. Chicken wings are already available. How can I make Coke chicken wings without Coke?

Muzi kept Coke in mind, thinking that he must get a few bottles of Coke when he went to the convenience store.

Qin Chi took Zhang Zhi's storage box and went to the garage. He took out the RV and hid it, which could save a lot of space.

It is really convenient to have these two space storage boxes, but at the same time they must be careful not to reveal this secret, otherwise it will definitely lead to death.

After everyone was ready, Zhang Zhi drove the car, and the other four got into the car and set off under Ba Ping's instructions.

The car passed by the bungalow where Zhang's family lived. As soon as Qin Chi looked up, he saw a tall figure by the window on the second floor.

It's Tiger.

"Let's go, if the Zhang family makes trouble in the past, is it alright for Brother Ba alone?"

Lao Yuan laughed loudly, "Xiao Qin, you underestimate Ba Ping. How many people are not enough for him to beat."

Mu Zi nodded, "Bag chops people's heads like cabbage, don't be deceived by his naive appearance!"

Zhang Zhi and Wen Jia both laughed softly, the atmosphere in the car was happy.

The car quickly drove out of Qingxing District, and after a few streets, you could reach Baohe District.

Looking at the desolate scene outside, Qin Chi felt very emotional.

It was in this city that he went to college back then. Years have passed, and things have changed.

Except for Qingxing District, which is particularly cared for because of the gathering of rich people, zombies are roaming almost everywhere in other areas, but the number is less than that of Luocheng, and the neighborhood of the streets is not like Luocheng. , almost in ruins.

The situation in Letan City is much better, but it is not optimistic. It is said that the army is currently concentrating on encircling and suppressing the densely populated areas in the urban area, and wants to clean up the most serious places.

Think about the reason why the military did not dare to use heavy firepower because there are still living people waiting for rescue in the urban area. They can't drop an atomic bomb and dispose of the living along with the zombies.

But just like this, the zombie virus cannot be controlled, and the whole country and even the whole world will fall into great despair.

Zhang Zhi drove the car to an empty road with few people and no zombies, and caught a glimpse of a group of five people smashing the door of the shop.

"Someone has come out to collect supplies just like us."

Qin Chi also saw the group. "At this time, there are not many zombies, so traveling together is the best choice."

Hiding at home, sitting on the mountain sooner or later , it is better to prepare more food and general merchandise now, and there is a possibility of escape.

That group of five people should be all Alphas, aged between 30 and 50, with a lot of energy and energy. As long as they don't particularly seek death to provoke zombies and are not attacked by zombies, there will be basically no accidents in this relatively safe area. .

In this area of ​​Baohe District, the number of zombies is very small. Most of the people gather in the buildings and dare not come out to shake. Qin Chi can see human figures from the buildings on both sides of the street.

Most of these people may be businessmen from other places. After the zombies appear, there is nowhere to go, so they can only crowd in the shops and wait for rescue.

Seeing a vehicle passing by, those people suddenly appeared like life-saving straws around the drowning person, waving desperately on the side of the glass door to ask for help, but Zhang Zhi ignored it and drove to the destination.

There are too many people here, they can't save them at all, and there are many adults who are strong and agile, and they can join hands to find a way out, instead of staying in a safe place and praying for help.

Zhang Zhi wanted to take a few people to the Century United Supermarket in Baohe District. The place was rich in materials and was located in a relatively densely populated area. There were not many people who dared to go there alone. The materials in the warehouse should be kept relatively intact.

These people brought machetes and baseball bats, hid guns, and wore hooded jackets, which were tightly wrapped from head to toe, and it was not a problem to go to the mall.

The car was driving for a while, and there were actually many organized teams nearby, looting supplies everywhere. It's just that many of them have no foresight. They don't want food and medicine. They have to go to the gold shop to grab diamonds, jade and gold and silver gems, which makes Qin Chi want to laugh.

No matter how valuable these things were before the apocalypse, they are just a pile of broken stones after the apocalypse. Probably these people are too naive and optimistic, thinking that Letan City can be rebuilt soon, the disaster will pass, and then they can make a fortune.

It is a pity that the word "end times" has long been turned into the scythe of the god of death, eyeing all human beings in this world.

Seeing that others were robbing jewelry, Mu Zi couldn't sit still, "Lao Yuan, why don't we make something shiny and wear it?" Think about that heavy big gold chain, wearing a Dora style?

Old Yuan slapped him on the back of his head, "You short-sighted silly child, compared to those things, how good is it to put more grain, oil, rice and noodles?"

"Yeah, if the world continues to be so chaotic, productivity plummets, all major industries are paralyzed, and you can take a bag of instant noodles, and maybe you can exchange for a gem the size of a pigeon egg."

Qin Chi is not lying . , after all, in his previous life, he had heard a lot of this kind of thing.

Anything in gold, silver and jade is not as important as a full meal.

Mu Zi was lying by the window, seeing those people laughing and carrying away bags of jewelry, her eyes were red with envy.

He turned his head and pulled Lao Yuan's arm to act like a spoiled child, "Lao Yuan, just a few pairs of diamond rings? We'll find a daughter-in-law in the future. When we propose marriage, we always have a sense of ceremony, right?"

Lao Yuan couldn't help him. Now, just a few pairs of rings, don't take anything else, those things will be useless, you will litter them in the future."

Mu Zi cheered, and immediately started to act.

Zhang Zhi looked in the rearview mirror, "Mu Zi, it's coming to Lianhe soon, don't run around."

Mu Zi had already opened the car door, half of his body was hanging out of the car, and he was clasping the roof with one hand. The other hand pressed the hat on his head.

"Brother Zhi, you go to the supermarket first, I'll come later."

"Wait..."

Before Zhang Zhi could say anything, he saw Mu Zi's hand let go and fell back from the speeding car. The slender, undrawn body rolled a few times in the dust, got up and patted the dust and rushed to the gold shop on the street.

Zhang Zhi stepped on the brakes when he jumped out of the car, but when he turned around, the others were gone.

"Xiao Zhang, don't worry about him, he's always like this. Later, he will find us by positioning. If he can't find it, just go home." Lao Yuan, who was used to it, motioned him to continue driving.

Knowing that this group of people is much more powerful than ordinary people, Zhang Zhi pressed worry and drove to the supermarket first.

At eight o'clock in the morning, the sun was rising, and the temperature outside the car was comparable to one or two in the afternoon, the hottest day in summer.

In this kind of weather, a little exercise makes you sweat, and the zombies on the other side seem to be affected by the high temperature, and their actions are slower than in cloudy days.

A few yellow-haired youths riding motorcycles surrounded an old zombie, whistling and poking at the zombie's head with a shovel.

Such people don't know whether to say they are "brave and fearless" or reckless and ignorant. They know too little about zombies and think that nothing will happen if they are not bitten, but they will regret it when the virus evolves.

Bypassing the young gangsters, Zhang Zhi drove the car into the underground parking lot of the supermarket. Several people got out of the car quickly. After confirming that there was no one around, they put the car in the space and rushed into the supermarket.

As Zhang Zhi guessed, there are many zombies in this supermarket. Standing in the parking lot, you can hear the howls of zombies from inside.

Probably when the first zombie broke into here, there were many people shopping, and they were infected one after another, all wandering in the supermarket.

Lao Yuan and Wen Jia took the lead, rushing forward with the axe in their hands, Qin Chi led Zhang Zhi behind, both of them holding machetes.

The three bodies were half eaten, and the security guard who was dragging his intestines staggered over, and Lao Yuan and Wen Jia in front of them raised their hands and chopped off their heads. Qin Chi stopped and turned around in the zombie's head, but he didn't see it. what he was looking for.

"Xiaochi?" Zhang Zhi turned around.

"It's okay." Qin Chi quickly followed.

The four quickly entered the first floor of the supermarket and were blocked by several zombies at the entrance.

This should be a family of four, a typical parent with children. One of the children, who is about one year old, is lying in a stroller, and his eyes are blue-gray and cloudy.

Lao Yuan and Wen Jia were left and right, splitting the heads of the zombies that were slanting towards them, and they cooperated very well. Qin Chi raised the knife and cut off the neck of the eight-year-old boy zombie, and then stabbed it in from its heavenly cover with his backhand.

The zombie fell to the ground, Qin Chi looked at the machete in his hand, and shook the minced meat residue on his head.

A machete is not as hard as an axe, especially such an ordinary blade, which is scrapped after three or four cuts.

Zhang Zhi closed his eyes and just wanted to end the pain of the baby zombie in the stroller, but Qin Chi took a step ahead of him and cut off its fragile neck with a mutilated blade.

The little head rolled out like a ball, stopped beside his parents and brother, and didn't move at all.

Zhang Zhi retracted his gaze and opened his mouth, not knowing what to say.

Qin Chi saw through his thoughts, rubbed the back of his head, and said seriously, "Brother Zhi, I'm here." If

Zhang Zhi can't do it, he can do it.

Zhang Zhi glanced at him blankly, and murmured, "Sorry, sorry..."

Next time, it will never happen again.

Lao Yuan and Wen Jia had already walked away, and when they looked back and saw that they were still standing there, Lao Yuan shouted, "You two can change to a safe place and then I can do it? Follow me first!" The

two smiled at each other and walked quickly. go up.

There are many zombies on the first floor, and there are walking corpses wandering in front of almost every shelf, at least dozens of them at a cursory glance.

Several people pressed the one-piece caps to cover the places where they might be caught, and then went to deal with the surrounding zombies.